getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
maybe i could combine cutting / destroying clothes with something? ♥
What do you have in mind ?
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2023, 11:51 PM   #1397
blueOne

Lightbulb Did you play "Schnitzeljagd" as a child?

Maybe you played "Schnitzeljagd" with your friends or remember it from your childhood (maybe under a different name as well)?

Anyways, here's an adult version I could think of:
Now, this part may be optional, but I think it will play into your interest for dropping pictures in public 😜
So you and Aylin select an outfit for you that hopefully suits the weather conditions. As you strip off each item one after another you'll take a picture of yourself at each item you've taken off. You, or more specifically your friend, is going to need those later.

The way we used to play this game in our childhood days is this: One person/group (A) gets a certain time advantage over the person/group (B) that's going to chase them. "A" is only allowed to walk (fast walking is ok though) whereas "B" is allowed to run.
"A" marks the direction they chose at each crossing (including turning to walk a small pedestrian path etc.) by using sth. like chalk to draw arrows at/near the crossing. The location of the hint may be hidden, but not 5-head levels of hidden of course^^ "B" should have a realistic chance of finding the hint and follow "A" based on that.
When "B" catches up to "A" the game is over.

Here's the catch for you:
At the start you are going to hand over your entire outfit to Aylin and give her a good headstart. She'll drop/hide one item including a picture of you without wearing this exact item every once in a while at a crossing.
She may (or may not 😈 ) drop the items in the order you stripped them off earlier. She will stop and wait for you once she dropped the last item of clothing.

After your timer has run down you may start the chase.
Now it's up to you to either be as quickly as possible and get to her and your remaining clothes risking being seen by strangers or to be sneaky and not be seen but you'll be quite slow. It's up to you what you do with the picture once you've found the hidden piece of the outfit, leave it or take it? Or maybe flip a coin? 😉
The game is over when you caught up to her at which point you'd get all of your clothes back. If you don't catch her before she dropped everything then you lost.
You both may add your own consequences for winning/losing of course
For example Aylin could edge right then and there once for every item remaining if you caught her.
Or you could edge once for every item you did not find...

For your safety you could/should take your BF with you, who would know about the locations Aylin chose or at least Aylins current location. As it's might be quite cold he should also take some hot beverages and maybe a coat for you I guess. 🤷🏼*♀️
Depends on the weather/season you'd try this of course.

Limits: Family/Friends, Pictures requiring face, strong pain, too messy to clean up, Full Public, Exhibitionism
Old 12-01-2023, 05:06 AM   #1398
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
What do you have in mind ?
Actually nothing special, but combining destroying my clothes with a dare makes it extra spicy ;P

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueOne View Post
Maybe you played "Schnitzeljagd" with your friends or remember it from your childhood (maybe under a different name as well)?

Anyways, here's an adult version I could think of:
Now, this part may be optional, but I think it will play into your interest for dropping pictures in public 😜
So you and Aylin select an outfit for you that hopefully suits the weather conditions. As you strip off each item one after another you'll take a picture of yourself at each item you've taken off. You, or more specifically your friend, is going to need those later.

The way we used to play this game in our childhood days is this: One person/group (A) gets a certain time advantage over the person/group (B) that's going to chase them. "A" is only allowed to walk (fast walking is ok though) whereas "B" is allowed to run.
"A" marks the direction they chose at each crossing (including turning to walk a small pedestrian path etc.) by using sth. like chalk to draw arrows at/near the crossing. The location of the hint may be hidden, but not 5-head levels of hidden of course^^ "B" should have a realistic chance of finding the hint and follow "A" based on that.
When "B" catches up to "A" the game is over.

Here's the catch for you:
At the start you are going to hand over your entire outfit to Aylin and give her a good headstart. She'll drop/hide one item including a picture of you without wearing this exact item every once in a while at a crossing.
She may (or may not 😈 ) drop the items in the order you stripped them off earlier. She will stop and wait for you once she dropped the last item of clothing.

After your timer has run down you may start the chase.
Now it's up to you to either be as quickly as possible and get to her and your remaining clothes risking being seen by strangers or to be sneaky and not be seen but you'll be quite slow. It's up to you what you do with the picture once you've found the hidden piece of the outfit, leave it or take it? Or maybe flip a coin? 😉
The game is over when you caught up to her at which point you'd get all of your clothes back. If you don't catch her before she dropped everything then you lost.
You both may add your own consequences for winning/losing of course
For example Aylin could edge right then and there once for every item remaining if you caught her.
Or you could edge once for every item you did not find...

For your safety you could/should take your BF with you, who would know about the locations Aylin chose or at least Aylins current location. As it's might be quite cold he should also take some hot beverages and maybe a coat for you I guess. 🤷🏼*♀️
Depends on the weather/season you'd try this of course.
Of course i know Schnitzeljagd haha ♥ Im still german ;P

I will definitely do this, but ill wait for a night which is not -4°C like this night *-* Otherwise it would be a shot naked journey haha *-* Me running will keep me warm for sure, but if i actually need to hide for a few seconds i might get very sick

If not possible: Will do it when its warm the next time ♥
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 06:50 AM   #1399
Twisted#1

Find a street light, cuff your hands behind your back to it, and wear the key around your neck. Do this in a place where people will walk by so someone can release you. Leave your clothing in a pile in a very easily seen spot with a sign saying please take. Perform the dare at least 1km from your house. If your clothing is taken walk home naked.
Twisted#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2023, 02:31 PM   #1400
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted#1 View Post
Find a street light, cuff your hands behind your back to it, and wear the key around your neck. Do this in a place where people will walk by so someone can release you. Leave your clothing in a pile in a very easily seen spot with a sign saying please take. Perform the dare at least 1km from your house. If your clothing is taken walk home naked.
1. this is wayyy to cold for the winter since i dont even know how long i would be tied naked there

2. It would require to let a stranger see me and free me, which is Intentionally getting caught which is a soft limit of mine :/

In summer maybe, but in the winter id get sick or even worse probably *-*
Old 12-02-2023, 02:53 PM   #1401
jstmefred

Next time you go to the mall or a large store, walk around pretending that you are having a phone conversation with your boyfriend. Tell him you can’t believe how hard he fucked you in the ass last night and how you are still sore from it today, but you can’t wait for him to do it again as it made you come multiple times. Make sure people,around you hear the fake conversation

Likes daring new adventures, exploring comfort zones,
anal, edging, light pain, spanking and more just ask,

Limits-- illegal, permanent, family, scat, anything that could send me or you to the hospital. If you wouldn’t do it, chances are I wouldn’t either.

Kik jstmefred

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97288

Ladies Kik me “Dick inspection” and I’ll send you a pic to rate.

My dirty code https://dirtycode.io/4Z9BR
jstmefred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2023, 01:48 AM   #1402
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstmefred View Post
Next time you go to the mall or a large store, walk around pretending that you are having a phone conversation with your boyfriend. Tell him you can’t believe how hard he fucked you in the ass last night and how you are still sore from it today, but you can’t wait for him to do it again as it made you come multiple times. Make sure people,around you hear the fake conversation
This will be embarrassing *-* but also kinda funny and i wont expose myself, just say humiliating things ;P
Old 12-10-2023, 03:27 AM   #1403
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstmefred View Post
So finally heres the report for this dare ♥

I did this in a big city a few km away from my hometown to decrease the risk of wrong people hearing me ;P You might think its less daring and maybe boring this way, but it definitely pushed me into doing more than i was supposed to lol ♥ What i mean: It was kinda fun knowing that whatever i said probably wouldnt have any consequences later... so i did it more than once ;P I was wearing a medium-short skirt btw (no panties)... just as side info for now ♥

1st
The first time i actually did just the dare as it was mentioned: I walked quite near a guy (about 25-30yo) so he could definitely hear me ♥ I was holding my phone to my ear but i didnt call anybody, i just pretended to do so ;P I said about this (not exactly): "Hey babe, you reeeaaallly gonna have to fuck my ass later again, it still hurts so bad but i love it! Loved the feeling how hard you fucked me with your big black cock... Oh gosh i need id right now can you come by?" ♥ It was really humiliating and i cant even tell if he heard or understand every single word, but i could see him smile and pretending he didnt hear anything haha ♥

2nd
It was another guy, but way older (around 45 or so) ♥ He was in front of a freezer and was searching for something ♥ I just walked by (so very short time) ♥ The words i said when i was in his area were: "Im so wet and im not even wearing any underwear... I hope nobody sees the plug in my ass" (there was no plug) ♥ He just turned around and stared at my ass and i just had to fight not to laught haha ♥

3rd
I thought the first two times were actually way less embarrassing and way more fun than i thought, thats why i wanted to do it again, but this time i wanted it to be a woman ♥ Actually it were two women at the same time (both around 20, so pretty young but adult) ♥ I stayed in their area for one or two mins constantly talking to the phone: "Im so wet right now... Do you think theyd get mad if i grab a cucumber and fuck me right here in the store? Nobody would notice if i hide good enough. (short break acting like the other person was answering, while the women looked at each other with a weird look on their face, then they both started laughing but both tried to stay silent so i acted like i wouldnt have noticed it) I mean im not wearing any panties and if you wont come here and i cant use a cucumber ill probably need to find a stranger to abuse me *-* (The girls started to laugh again, this time loudly, then they walked away... i took the chance and added one last thing) Oh two women heard me... Maybe they wanna fuck, should i ask?" and then they were gone *-* This one really made me uncomfortable afterwards since i saw them in the store later again two or three times and each time they started giggling immediately

4th
Last time i did this was a man again, but this time around 22-23yo ♥ I just walked next to him (only like 1m inbetween us) ♥ Then i asked loudly "So i have a tangerine and two grapes (these small green ones, idk if they are called grape in english) in my pussy right now, what do you want me to insert next?" the guy seemed to be shocked a bit and he looked at me ♥ He probably didnt see my phone since he was on the other side of me so he even answered (which was the last thing i was expecting from him lol) *-* He said "What? Ehm... i dont know... how about a banana?" *-* I realised he really meant me and he really didnt notice me talking to the phone, so i immediately put my phone away and acted like i really asked him *-* I was so god damn nervous the whole time but this increased it immense *-* I just said "Oh okay, but it will stick out of me then probably... Will you choose one for me please?" (At this point wanted to make him nervous haha) ♥ To my surprise he really walked to the bananas and gave me the first one he grabbed (which was kinda huge (for a banana)) *-* He gave it to me and stared at me without saying anything... I guess he was waiting for what i would do next *-* I was considering what i should do... This was definitely not the situation i wanted to create... Should i insert the banana there? Should i walk away and pretend to insert it in a more hidden spot? What if he followed me to that spot? Soooo many thought ran through my mind *-* Since we were actually quite hidden i decided to insert it right there, but without pulled my skirt up too much, so he couldnt see anything, but he knew i actually inserted it *-* Since i didnt have a tangerine and two grapes in me there was enough space to take most (not all) of the banana ♥ Luckily enough to hold it in for a while... well only for a while... *-* When i finally walked away from him after he asked for my number (i gave him a fake one soooorrryyy ;P) the banana slipped out like 30 steps later *-* Because it was quite close to another woman (about 50yo) i just left it on the floor and hushed around a corner like "noooo that banana definitely is not from me, it was there before and definitely didnt slip out of my weeet pussy *-* After this slightly out of control situation i thought it had to be enough for this dare *-* I was happy with me and as a little present for fulfilling this dare so good i took a snickers bar (those big ones with two snickers inside), pushed it inmy pussy and just walked out of the store ;P Since i had no bag with me nobody thought i had anything from the shop with me ;P

Am i a bad girl? Maybe.... ;P
The following 3 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 12-10-2023, 06:48 AM   #1404
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

When ever your in public your pussy is going to become the new trash can. When ever you see trash you must pick it up and put it in your pussy for the whole day. Do this every day until the New Year

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2023, 01:48 AM   #1405
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyxresser View Post
When ever your in public your pussy is going to become the new trash can. When ever you see trash you must pick it up and put it in your pussy for the whole day. Do this every day until the New Year
I accept this challenge, but because it would be wayy to much i will obly use my own trash (or from people i know) nit strangers ♥️ until new year, letss gooo ♥️
Old 12-17-2023, 10:01 PM   #1406
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Other thread was confused about your box. Why not fix that and have fun together?

Create an album somewhere online and put a link to it. You can prime it with sexy pictures or (relatively) boring pictures of the empty box, or not. Not really important.

Get Aylin (or someone) to help you.

Get your pussy very wet and lube your ass.

Post on here that the date is starting. Get in the box. If you can, bring your phone. Ayelin picks any object, puts it in your ass or pussy, and uploads a picture to your album. You try to guess what it is before anyone else guesses what it is (example: “she’s got a pickle in her ass!”). If you can use your phone in the box, guess by posting. If you can’t, tell Aylin your guesses and have her relay them. If anyone else guesses right before you, do a forfeit. You’re done when you win the guessing game three times or when Aylin has mercy on you.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 03:06 AM   #1407
Caya
getDare Devil

Axidental.

You might need to buy some things

Lets stsr with the top.

1. Tube top i Size to big. So the elasric is not stretched
2. Normal t one size to smal and thin so ypur nippels can easyely poe trough
3. T one size to smal and transparent when wet.
4. Deep v neck Shirt. Neck ends below your tits
5. Bikini or Halter top with ties. Tie them with a loose knote
6. Short crop top. The one from my dare. Can be doe with a oversized strap top aswell.

Bottom

1. Hot pants two sizes to big. Should barely hold on your hip
2. Pantyhouse worn as Leggins
3. Skirt. Short enught that your whole ass touches the Seat Wenn sitting down.
4. Non stretch pants. If you need to untoten them to put them one ther to smal.
5. Improvised skirt drom a toll or a skarf
6. Waist high skirt with two slits cut on the left and right side. The slits go all the way to the waistband.

Rules for the activetys.
1. When sitting keep your knees about 10 inch Abart.
2. If you must bend over for any reason. keep your legs straigth and apart than bend at the hip.
3. If you have a clothes moufunction dont Cover up. Fix it as soon as possible.

Activetys

1. Go to the mall shopping. Dont take a cart. Only a Basket.
2. Go to the libary and find 3 books from difrent geners. Now find a quiet place to sit and read a charter from each book.
3. Go to a populare Jogging place. Run for 2 Miles. Every time a runter overtakes you stop and do 5 push ups 5 sit ups and 5 jumping Jacks.
4. Go to a secluded Park and folow a 15 Minute Yoga Video.
5. Go to the lokal sports Park and do a 15 Minute full body Workout.
6. Go to the public Lake/Pool and go in for a quick round of swimming

Hope ypu like this one.
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 12:55 PM   #1408
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
Other thread was confused about your box. Why not fix that and have fun together?

Create an album somewhere online and put a link to it. You can prime it with sexy pictures or (relatively) boring pictures of the empty box, or not. Not really important.

Get Aylin (or someone) to help you.

Get your pussy very wet and lube your ass.

Post on here that the date is starting. Get in the box. If you can, bring your phone. Ayelin picks any object, puts it in your ass or pussy, and uploads a picture to your album. You try to guess what it is before anyone else guesses what it is (example: “she’s got a pickle in her ass!”). If you can use your phone in the box, guess by posting. If you can’t, tell Aylin your guesses and have her relay them. If anyone else guesses right before you, do a forfeit. You’re done when you win the guessing game three times or when Aylin has mercy on you.
If i get this correct it involves sharing pictures online, which is a limit :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
Axidental.

You might need to buy some things

Lets stsr with the top.

1. Tube top i Size to big. So the elasric is not stretched
2. Normal t one size to smal and thin so ypur nippels can easyely poe trough
3. T one size to smal and transparent when wet.
4. Deep v neck Shirt. Neck ends below your tits
5. Bikini or Halter top with ties. Tie them with a loose knote
6. Short crop top. The one from my dare. Can be doe with a oversized strap top aswell.

Bottom

1. Hot pants two sizes to big. Should barely hold on your hip
2. Pantyhouse worn as Leggins
3. Skirt. Short enught that your whole ass touches the Seat Wenn sitting down.
4. Non stretch pants. If you need to untoten them to put them one ther to smal.
5. Improvised skirt drom a toll or a skarf
6. Waist high skirt with two slits cut on the left and right side. The slits go all the way to the waistband.

Rules for the activetys.
1. When sitting keep your knees about 10 inch Abart.
2. If you must bend over for any reason. keep your legs straigth and apart than bend at the hip.
3. If you have a clothes moufunction dont Cover up. Fix it as soon as possible.

Activetys

1. Go to the mall shopping. Dont take a cart. Only a Basket.
2. Go to the libary and find 3 books from difrent geners. Now find a quiet place to sit and read a charter from each book.
3. Go to a populare Jogging place. Run for 2 Miles. Every time a runter overtakes you stop and do 5 push ups 5 sit ups and 5 jumping Jacks.
4. Go to a secluded Park and folow a 15 Minute Yoga Video.
5. Go to the lokal sports Park and do a 15 Minute full body Workout.
6. Go to the public Lake/Pool and go in for a quick round of swimming

Hope ypu like this one.
This one sounds good ♥ Will do it when i get the time
Old 12-19-2023, 10:46 PM   #1409
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
If i get this correct it involves sharing pictures online, which is a limit :/
Ah, sorry. I thought since you had other pictures online it was only sharing identifiable pictures. My fault.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 01:48 PM   #1410
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
Ah, sorry. I thought since you had other pictures online it was only sharing identifiable pictures. My fault.
which pictures do you mean? Exposure game?
The following user says Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public