Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Post
Full reduction for you.
Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post

Everyone else:

30 edges with ice.
30 edges in a cold shower.
30 edges to the Tangled song- When will my life begin. Yes, you have to sing along.
30 edges laying on your bed with your legs over your head.
30 edges somewhere you've never edged before.
30 edges whilst writing a short erotic story. Post it after.
10 edges with your favourite like.
10 edges with a mild dislike.

If you're a fool, double all of the above.
Thank you for those Edges. I'll move cold water and ice to dislike for sure. You can't imagine how I dread cold showers by now. Freezing while Edging is horrible. I even start to dislike showering...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia View Post
If your real name starts with a letter between A-M.. add 100 edges.

If your real name starts with a letter N-Z.. minus 100 edges.
Thank you for the 100 Edges. Bad luck but I hope some other guys get the reduction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadripalz View Post
I definitely deserved that. I apologise to everyone involved in this thread. I have disrespected you all and I'm sorry.
Considering I've read 20 english poems just to get the flow of english rhymes and the task having taken more than an hour I was quite angry.
It's only 39 Edges no reason to lie...

I'm so horny today. I did some custom Edges tonight, mainly those with the wrong hand and with pegs on my nipples. I'm not used to nipple torture at the moment. Now Aljas Edges make me feel bad, as the clothespins were already bad and I know that my clamps are in another league.

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 05:29 AM   #13937
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chephren View Post
Thank you so much!

Thank you for those Edges. I'll move cold water and ice to dislike for sure. You can't imagine how I dread cold showers by now. Freezing while Edging is horrible. I even start to dislike showering...

Thank you for the 100 Edges. Bad luck but I hope some other guys get the reduction.

Considering I've read 20 english poems just to get the flow of english rhymes and the task having taken more than an hour I was quite angry.
It's only 39 Edges no reason to lie...

I'm so horny today. I did some custom Edges tonight, mainly those with the wrong hand and with pegs on my nipples. I'm not used to nipple torture at the moment. Now Aljas Edges make me feel bad, as the clothespins were already bad and I know that my clamps are in another league.
Could see why you were angry.

So quad, you get max from me today.

Everyone else, nothing.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 09:42 AM   #13938
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Reduction chances:

*50 edges whilst listening and singing to nursery rhymes= Remove 40 edges.

*50 edges with your most hated dislike= Remove 250 edges.

* Every edge you do within four hours from this post counts as double. (This can also stack with the above reductions.)

Quad: You're not elgible for these or any other reductions I give until further notice.

Everyone:

I want an overview of how long you've been in here, how many orgasms or ruined orgasms you've had whilst here, how many edges you've done since joining the most recent time and how you feel right now and how your current edges are going.

Some of you have been freed and then returned since the rules regarding fools was changed so post letting me know if you are now a fool or non fool so we can keep track please.

~Kid, I just wanted an annoying song for them to suffer through.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 09:45 AM   #13939
redandbluesage
getDare Sweetheart

I wanted things to stock up a bit and so i waited a bit before coming back here

Quote:
I love denial too but there's a limit.

I give you props, man.

List them, please.

I might give everyone here a reduction of you do.

For now everyone gets max.

You have three options for this max.

1.Do them ananlly.
2.Do them with your balls tied.
3.Do them watching cartoons.

Inform me if these all violate your limits so I can come up with something for you.
I did them with my balls tied Thank you miss kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHeartfun View Post
I'm feeling a little cruel this morning and it's St Patrick's today so let's start off with
15 wearing something green
15 pinching your balls 5 times after each edge
15 in a cold shower
15 with 10 ball smacks after each edge
15 holding each edge for 17 seconds
15 with body writing that says I hearted edging
15 with something in your ass
15 on all fours
15 while watching Taylor Swift music videos
15 with a peg on each nipple
15 in a room that's not your bedroom
15 with a like
15 normal edges
5 edges with a dislike

Oh and if you're a fool an extra 100 normal edges happy St Patrick's day
Thank you for giving us a creative list. The pinches, smacks and pegs were painful. The cold shower one sucked. Holding my edges were very hard to do. I put in my bd dildo in my ass. Doing them on all fours were humiliating. For the likes i did it with a stuffed animal. For my dislikes i dripped wax every once in a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misslily View Post
Everyone can have 20 edges from me ~
Thank you for the edges misslily

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachaelB1997 View Post
Plus 20 edges for everyone so far that didn't get Iheart's reduction already.
And thank you for the edges miss Rachael

Quote:
So, I'm going to give any guy a reduction as long as they write me a poem.

The poem topic; flowers.

Ten lines, every other line must rhyme.

Up to 39 edge reduction.
A late bloom
The buds open up to show a gift
On a autumns noon
The stem swaying with a autumn drift
Poor precious flower who's late to bloom
Your beautiful shines surrounded by death
more beautiful than a fabric of a cranes loom
A wonderful sight for those who draw last breath
Your own time comes close to end
Withering away with the cruel cold
In beauty, your last moments a godsend
At least you die radiant rather than wither old

Quote:
Follows most of my instructions. (One other line doesn't rhyme.) Looks like you tried. 15 edges off.

Everyone else, have max.
Thank you miss kid for these edges

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHeartfun View Post
I'm really not feeling that any of you guys want out of here anytime soon but no problem, all guys can add 100 edges with their non dominant hand and 100 normal edges.

If you're a fool add an extra 75 on top of the above

Thank you for these edges as well. I switched hands every other one.

Hmmmmm. What to do. I know how much you like spoilers so here's two to choose one from.

Spoiler:
Start over.

Spoiler:
You're off the hook...this time.

Everyone else:

30 edges with ice.
30 edges in a cold shower.
30 edges to the Tangled song- When will my life begin. Yes, you have to sing along.
30 edges laying on your bed with your legs over your head.
30 edges somewhere you've never edged before.
30 edges whilst writing a short erotic story. Post it after.
10 edges with your favourite like.
10 edges with a mild dislike.

If you're a fool, double all of the above.
[/QUOTE]

The ice and cold shower sucked. The tangled song was awkward to say the least. With my legs over me and my dick pointed down at my face it was hard to resist cuming into my own mouth and face. I still kept my mouth open the whole time just in case, i at least got some pre to lick up. I edged outside in the backyard, a place i have never done before. For my likes i humped a stuffed animal. And used ice for my dislike.

Quote:

If your real name starts with a letter N-Z.. minus 100 edges.
YAY ny name is sage. So -100

Thank you everyone for the edges. I am completely caught up and extremely horny.

Edit: Oh i forgot to copy and paste the erotic story. So here it is. Its about my friends sahara and aidan. In my math class aidan will caress saharas hand and she will say how great it feels, so i based my story off of them.

By the time Sahara walked into the classroom aidan was already sitting down at his desk. Aidan and sahara made eye contact. Aidan motioned for sahara to come and sit down with his index finger. Sahara strutted down toward her seat. Once she sat down, aidan motioned his hand outward looking at sahara. She knew what this meant and extended her hand out to aidan. He started caressing her hand. Motioning his finger up and down in circles. Navigating the landscape of saharas hand. She loved the feeling of having her hand caressed and was getting horny from the experience. She whimpered, squirmed, and stifled a moan. The two others at the table called sahara a promiscuous feind but she didnt care. She focused on the orgasmic teasing of aidan's motion with his finger. She was so close, right on the edge, and as she was about to go over the bell ringed. Class was over. Aidan whispered into her ear "ill see you tomorrow" with a devilish grin and walked away.

It is quite messy and not fully potty trained yet, but multi functional: water fountain ass, cock/dildo parking space in throat, tongue washing machine for dirty laundry. Keep stuffed animals out of its reach.

Mostly sub

Kik: redandbluesage

My likes, dislikes/punishments, and limits

My Items

My PM dares

My BDSM test

Last edited by redandbluesage; 03-20-2016 at 10:11 AM.
redandbluesage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 09:47 AM   #13940
Starch

So i will join again. Sry for my long absence. I wasn't possible to be on getdare the last 2 months because of personal reasons

my kik is jim4beaver
Pm/kik me SLAP and a numer and i have to slap my balls that often
Pm/kik me SPANK and an object of your choice. I will spank my ass 20 times with that object.
Pm/kik me PUBLIC and any of my other PM dares and I will do that dare in public

likes: cbt, light-public, humiliation, spanking, chastity, crossdress
ok: pee, cumplay, cei
Limits:- family, poo, illegal, extreme pain, pics, blood
Starch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 10:56 AM   #13941
redandbluesage
getDare Sweetheart

Hey So there was something i didnt add from my report on when i used wax. This is because I wanted to look into it myself and i wanted to post before the offer on the poem reduction expired. So on the second edge i dripped hot wax on my balls and as soon as it touched it caused my dick to twitch and some clear liquid(looked like pre) came out. It flew into the air pretty high and landed on my face, stomach and chest. There was a lot but it was all clear like pre, i licked it all up and it definitely tasted the part. I was able to continue to edge with no problem. So when i looked into it, it seems like this only really happens when a guy uses their prostate and only their prostate. Does this count as me breaking my denial?

It is quite messy and not fully potty trained yet, but multi functional: water fountain ass, cock/dildo parking space in throat, tongue washing machine for dirty laundry. Keep stuffed animals out of its reach.

Mostly sub

Kik: redandbluesage

My likes, dislikes/punishments, and limits

My Items

My PM dares

My BDSM test
redandbluesage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 11:05 AM   #13942
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by redandbluesage View Post
Hey So there was something i didnt add from my report on when i used wax. This is because I wanted to look into it myself and i wanted to post before the offer on the poem reduction expired. So on the second edge i dripped hot wax on my balls and as soon as it touched it caused my dick to twitch and some clear liquid(looked like pre) came out. It flew into the air pretty high and landed on my face, stomach and chest. There was a lot but it was all clear like pre, i licked it all up and it definitely tasted the part. I was able to continue to edge with no problem. So when i looked into it, it seems like this only really happens when a guy uses their prostate and only their prostate. Does this count as me breaking my denial?
Not sure. Maybe?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starch View Post
So i will join again. Sry for my long absence. I wasn't possible to be on getdare the last 2 months because of personal reasons
K, start with Max.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 11:29 AM   #13943
D00M

Quote:
Hmmmmm. What to do. I know how much you like spoilers so here's two to choose one from.

Spoiler:
Start over.

Spoiler:
You're off the hook...this time.
I looked at the top one!! this is why I hate spoilers.

Quote:
Thank you for the 100.

Quote:

Everyone:

I want an overview of how long you've been in here, how many orgasms or ruined orgasms you've had whilst here, how many edges you've done since joining the most recent time and how you feel right now and how your current edges are going.

Some of you have been freed and then returned since the rules regarding fools was changed so post letting me know if you are now a fool or non fool so we can keep track please.
I've been here a month, although technically I've been here a lot longer (I dropped out of the thread a few times) honestly I haven't completed that many edges since I've been back maybe 500 or so. I've had 1 ruined orgasm since being back. Right now edging is difficult, It takes me a few strokes to get to the edge and it's getting harder and harder to stop myself from cumming, also I have quite a few Holding edges to do which are horrible because there's a high chance I'll end up cumming and prolonging my time here. Also, I am still a Fool because I haven't been allowed to leave the thread yet.

Last edited by D00M; 03-20-2016 at 12:08 PM.
D00M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 11:42 AM   #13944
ntni11

Quote:
Reduction chances:

* Every edge you do within four hours from this post counts as double. (This can also stack with the above reductions.)

Quad: You're not elgible for these or any other reductions I give until further notice.

Everyone:

thank you for the reduction opportunities miss.

In answer to your other questions miss
I have been back in here since 9th March before which I had been released but the time before that i was in for 1 month.
I have had no orgasms since returning on 9th march.
I feel pretty blue balled right now and just about everything turns me on now but feel my edges are going ok and im not in too much danger of having an accident. (fingers crossed)
I'm not sure of exactly how man I have done since returning as I only keep what i have left to do but as an estimate i would guess easily over 1000 edges
ntni11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 02:50 PM   #13945
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Reduction chances:

Everyone:

Thank you for the reductions chances: I listened to Natalie Merchants childrens songs from leave your sleep. They are nursery rhymes but sung in a way that doesn't curl my toes like old mc donald or something like that. They are also more fun to sing along.
I hope this will count nonetheless. (I edged 25 times 3 hours after you posted so this should stack?)

I also did some of those to the song tangled. The composer is high up on my worst enemies list. That song is annoying, at least I could watch some silenced porn meanwhile...

Im in here since eleven days. I've been here longer before, but I don't hope to get near the two months again.
At the moment my horniness level is getting lower compared to the first days which were hell. Not that I'm misunderstood I'm really horny but it's bearable at the moment, although I'm starting to get hard on small occasions. This time around I had no ruined orgasm (luckily, but it was close...). I've been in here 3-4 times, every time about month and have cum inbetween the denial periods. Holding edges are those that normally get me as I'm not good at holding and as long as I don't overdo my edges the risk of an accident is low. (Well humping is the other way to provoke an accident for me...)
At the moment try to do as many Edges as safely possible, which haven about 900, but am a bit frustrated as there were more added than I could possible do, but I'm working on my performance.
Luckily I've never been and hopefully will never be a fool.

The story I'll write tomorrow or does the opportunity expire?

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 10:34 PM   #13946
quadripalz

Quote:
Could see why you were angry.

So quad, you get max from me today.

Everyone else, nothing.
Thank you miss kid
Quote:
Reduction chances:

Everyone:

I have been in here for 27 days. I've had no orgasms at all. I've done 2052 edges since joining. I feel horny as hell and my balls are so blue and sore. My current edges are going ok, I'm not worried about them. I'm more worried about the future edges that I'll most certainly receive. Lastly, I'm the newest fool, courtesy of miss kid, and I deserve it.
quadripalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 10:49 PM   #13947
jamiefatty
Baby Member

are we still allowed to join?
jamiefatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 12:48 AM   #13948
Sam~
Truth Freak

Put some ice cubes in a bowl of cold water then get a sock and put this in the ICE COLD water, then put sock over your cock and edge 100 times while singing songs from disney frozen

(between every 5 edges re-dunk sock in bowl of water)
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 01:30 AM   #13949
alja
Distinguished Member

100 standard edges for all guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chephren View Post
Flower of freedom
I love your poem. Skip any edges I assigned to you which are still open. Also skip the edges I assigned in this post.

@quadripalz
Quote:
Cheating is bad. So is plagarism.
You skip the edges I gave in this post. Instead you'll do the following:
  1. Wait until you direly need to pee.
  2. Lie down. Piss on your stomach.
  3. Edge once.
  4. Slap your balls 10 times hard.
  5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you did 100 slaps.
  6. Give yourself a wedgie for at least 15 minutes.
  7. You may remove the wedgie and clean yourself.
Repeat all steps until you did 200 edges.
alja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 07:06 AM   #13950
Heart
getDare Succubus

50 normal edges

50 edges with something in your ass if a limit pick a dislike

Quadripalz you may have an extra 50 edges while you read flower poems out loud

any edges you do wearing miss match socks can count as tripped up to a 300 edge reduction quadripalz you can do this but only up to a 100 edge reduction

In Relationship: With Someone Not on getDare
Sister of: CentralHigh2010

In Service to and in relationship with Just_Aiden always and forever <3
Heart is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, denial, edges, masturbation control, tease