Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-24-2018, 10:01 PM   #1351
SubbyPup

Sleep with a stuffed animal, pacifier, and bottle of your favorite juice for a week.

Master requests that my dare be compatible with my current rules.
My current rules
Supplies for discipline

Likes : Bondage, pet play, orgasm denial (short term), diaper wearing, mastrubation I'm

Dislikes : Wetting, messing, babying, orgasm denail (long term), spanking, hidden public

Limits : Extreme pain, permanent, family, open public, food waste, pictures, CBT
SubbyPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 12:05 AM   #1352
BunnyEmmy
getDare DiaperBunny

Put on multiple diapers until you have enough on that your pants will barely go over them. The go out for some shopping. The find an employee that you find attractive and ask for some type of assistance finding something that you know to be far away so you have to waddle along wile following her/him.
Sissy and proud!
kik:Mommyizzy143
I want my diaper full ALWAYS
Trapped in diapers till: 12/1/23
♥I am a Little :3 Always call me Baby Emmy♥
Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Pmdares

BunnyEmmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 05:07 AM   #1353
JTN2010

For 4 days you need to either be wearing diapers or have babyish clothing on or have a binkie or sippy cup. The idea is to always have a reminder on you that you are a baby. everyday that you go without wearing any diaper is 1 accident in your pants.

Loves: Diapers, Dice Dares, Hypnosis
Tries: Anal, Light Pain, Hidden Public, Bladder Control, Complicated
Dislikes: Large pain, huge mess, long-term anal, extreme bondage
Limits: Pictures/video, bodily harm, a2m, urethra, anything destructive socially/romantically/professionally
JTN2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 05:11 AM   #1354
Shuol

For the next weekend starting Friday night wear a diaper until monday morning. 2 changes a day maximum... you have to pee and poo in them and are not allowed any toilet. You must drink 2 liters of water per day.
PM dare & rules

Kik : Shuol86
Shuol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 09:17 PM   #1355
thatgirlhypno

Go out an get a pair of floaties, you know the inflatable things that go around your arms when you don't know how to swim. Along with that try to find an inflatable ring to go around your waist.
Now, diaper yourself up well, use 2 or 3, as many as you want/can afford to use. Remember the thicker the better. Now inflate the floaties and the ring and wear them, just them and find a place to go for a swim rocking nothing but your diaper and the floatation devices.
If you don't have a pool, use your tub or you can go to a lake or pond at night.

Loves: Trying new things, Humiliation, Degrading, Spankings/Impact Play, TPE/Rules, Orgasm Control and Denial, Pet Play, Bladder Control, Bondage, Diapers, Hidden Public, etc.
Limits: Illegal, Social Suicide, Family/Friends, Extreme Pain, Scat, and Anal (plus some common sense stuff).

Add to my calendar, help train (and punish) me! Click Here!
thatgirlhypno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 07:20 AM   #1356
SubbyPup

After waking up one morning, diaper up, and drink a glass of water; DO NOT PEE BEFOREHAND. You will be required to hold your urine for 8 hours before you may use the bathroom. During that time, you will also drink a glass of water every two hours. Repeat this process for another 8 hours after you complete.

If at any point you fail and wet your diaper, you must receive a spanking (50 swats to the bare butt) and must use diapers as your only underwear and toilet for the remainder of the day and the next day.

Master requests that my dare be compatible with my current discipline
My current rules
Supplies for discipline

Likes : Bondage, pet play, orgasm denial (short term), diaper wearing, mastrubation I'm

Dislikes : Wetting, messing, babying, orgasm denail (long term), spanking, hidden public

Limits : Extreme pain, permanent, family, open public, food waste, pictures, CBT
SubbyPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 09:04 AM   #1357
JTN2010

For the next month, anytime you are wearing diapers for any reason and alone you must only drink from a baby bottle or sippy cup.

Loves: Diapers, Dice Dares, Hypnosis
Tries: Anal, Light Pain, Hidden Public, Bladder Control, Complicated
Dislikes: Large pain, huge mess, long-term anal, extreme bondage
Limits: Pictures/video, bodily harm, a2m, urethra, anything destructive socially/romantically/professionally
JTN2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 10:26 AM   #1358
Lil Jazzy

Put on a diaper and drink 2 Glasses of water. Now get ready for a bike ride, put on some gym shorts and a short sleeve shirt and go for a 2 mile ride. Make sure you stay hydrated the whole time. If you wet your diaper at all you must stay in it for the rest of the day and you Will have to wear a bib and pacifier like a little baby.
Old 06-26-2018, 02:30 PM   #1359
jasmine-

Default abdl

you are to put yourself in nappies and lock that romper on only remove for poop for 8 hours when you sleep, no remove.

gimmee something hard

Likes: Age Play (10-16), Diapers, Cross dressing, hidden public.

Limits: camera, illegal, CBT exposure, blood, overtly public, friends, family.
jasmine- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 07:48 PM   #1360
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

You get to choose whether you want to be a baby or not! Regardless of what you choose, first drink a few glasses of water to get hydrated and all. If you choose to be a baby, go put on a diaper. You're going to be one for the next 24 hours, so during that time you'll obviously have to use your diaper, and will only be allowed 2 changes. Additionally, you'll have to wear the most babyish clothes you have, and you must watch 2 hours of childish cartoons.

If you want to be an adult, tough. You have ten hours before you can use the toilet. If you go before then or have an accident, you probably should have chosen baby, so I'll make that choice for you. Follow the above rules for the next 3 days, except multiply the amount of changes and cartoons you have by 3 (So you have 6 changes and 6 hours of cartoons to watch). As punishment too, you will have to eat a jar of baby food every day. I hope you choose wisely!

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 12:40 PM   #1361
bayweab

Every night for a week, before you go to bed drink 2 glasses of water and wear a diaper to bed, you may not get out of bed to use the bathroom.

If you're wet by the time you wake up for the day, spank yourself 20 times then add another diapered night to the dare.

Likes: Diapers, Omorashi, Semi-Public, Ageplay, Anal, Submission, Orgasm Control, Pup play, Catboys/Catgirls, Bondage, Clothing Control, Loss of Control

Soft Limits: Public, Pain, Permanent, Messing

Hard Limits: Obvious Public, Scat, Human Toilet, No minors no animals

Toys: Lovense Hush, Pink crystal plugs, Various Diapers/ Pull ups and Stuffers, Laxatives, Ageplay Stuff (Stuffed toys, pacis onesies etc.), Cat ears
bayweab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 06:11 PM   #1362
DiaperGal1999

For the next week (Start on Monday end the following Monday morning) you are going to attempt potty training.

Monday-Wednesday
These first three days are to get you used to being back in diapers. After all what's the point in potty training if you already know how to use the potty?
Rules for Monday-Wednesday
1. No using the the toilet at all during this period.
2. You will only be able to get changed after 8 hours have passed from your first wetting per diaper. (2 hours after messing)
3. You will wear double diapers the entire time. Since you have to wait so long between changes this will help you not leak.
4. You must drink 2 large glasses of water every hour. You may spread them out throughout the hour, but they must be done by the end of the hour.

Thursday-Saturday
Now that you've been in diapers for a few days I'm sure you have the motivation to get out of them! Starting Thursday morning you've moved onto wearing pull-ups (During the day at least), congratulations!
Rules for Thursday-Saturday
1. You must be wearing pull-ups for the entire day from when you wake up until you get ready for bed.
2. You will get ready for bed between 8-9pm every night. You must wear diapers during this time and the toilet will be off limits until you wake up the following morning.
3. During the day when you feel the need to use the washroom you will have 3 minutes to get to the nearest toilet. Once those 3 minutes are up you must release wherever you are no matter what you are doing (Even if you are in the washroom about to pull your pants down)
4. No using urinals.
5. You may only change an hour after any accident (if you have one)
6. You must spend at least 6 hours out of the house each day.
7. Drink one glass of water every hour.

Sunday (Day) Wake up - 10pm.
You've made it passed the pull-up stage! One more day left before you're fully potty trained during the day!
Rules for Sunday (Day)
1. Wear regular underwear today. No diapers or pull-ups.
2. Drink a bottle of water every hour.
3. You must spend 4 hours out of your house today.
4. Whenever you feel the need to use the washroom you will have 3 minutes to get to the nearest toilet. Once those 3 minutes are up you must release wherever you are no matter what you are doing (Even if you are in the washroom about to pull your pants down)
5. If you have an accident it's back to diapers for the rest of the day, you may not change until the following morning and must take a laxative when you diaper up.

Sunday (Night) 10pm Onwards.
If you had an accident today stay in that (probably messy) diaper and change in the morning.
If you didn't have an accident well congratulations you're finally potty trained! During the day at least. Diaper up for bedtime since we can't be sure you won't wet the bed tonight.

Monday (Morning)
Hopefully you had a nice night. Count up all the accidents you had during days Thursday - Sunday (Sunday counts every diaper use after your first accident if you had one).
That's how many more nights you must go to bed diapered. During those nights you must stay in bed until your normal wakeup time.

Pm me if there's anything you need to be altered.
I also expect a report once you finish.
I hope you enjoy the dare!

My Potty Training Dare!

Likes: Diapers, Wetting, Hidden Public, Humiliation, Spanking, Pee Holding, Age-Play, Mild Bondage

Dislikes: Wedgies, Messing, Full Public, Messy

Limits: Social Suicide, Nudity, Family, Anal, Pictures, Cum, Edging, Masturbation, Drinking Pee, Eating Poo, Food, Golden Showers
DiaperGal1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 08:41 PM   #1363
OriTheOwl
getDare Devil

Once a day for a week you will roll a die:

1. No Diaper, suck on thumb for 1 hour total, must get permission to use the potty at least once.

2. 1 diaper, must pee in it at least twice, can change freely after 2 pees, must be sucking on something for 2 hours total

3. 1 diaper, 3 pees but can change freely after any pee (but you pee count resets)

4. 2 diapers, no changing until bed, 3 hoirs of sucking on something.

5. Your Choice of 2 through 4 but must have "Cutest Baby" written on each diaper.

6. 1 diaper but must get permission from a GD member to change and/or to poo in the toliet since you don't like messing. Whenever you are alone and not eating/drinking you must be sucking on something.

Please note my likes/limits, I can do just about everything but I have no money for diapers or pacifiers, etc. But I am willing to do more extreme things to make up for it.
30, Trans Woman Pan
2.8" Clit when hard

I am a happy, cute, sparkly princess
OriTheOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 10:02 AM   #1364
Lil Jazzy

For the next week you have to watch cartoons for little kids everyday a hour do this while being dressed up as much like a little girl as possible. After the cartoon do some things that little kids do like drawing enc.

Sorry that it isn’t really creative is a bit hard without diapers.
Old 07-14-2018, 11:38 PM   #1365
shyboy88

For the next week, watch 30 minutes of cartoons diapered and sucking on a pacifier each day

Likes: Pee, Sissy, Cumplay, diapers, abdl, KiK, bondage, nipple play, CBT, CEI, hidden public, humiliation, Petplay

Dislikes/Punishments: Extreme pain, Pics, anal, Feminine Shopping, Chastity

Limits : Public, Scat, Permanant, family, face pics/video

My sissy name is Becca

BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3006649
shyboy88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy