Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-24-2011, 12:11 PM   #121
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Hey, cool story! In the beginning I thought it's going to be another "nice shoes, wanna fuck?" story, but that didn't happen. Pretty awesome I really love how you write and that you are able to surprise your readers with the twists!
I kind of really like that romance thing which is developing
Keep it up, I'm looking forward to reading more!
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 07:29 PM   #122
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Talking Great

I cant belive I never got around to reading your story. It is absolutly amazing, You are absoulutly amazing. I cant wait to talk to you later.
Old 08-25-2011, 01:31 PM   #123
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Hello folks !! After much planning and pestering from my fans (i'm sooooo glad i'm gay, i would not be able to cope with you females )
i have finished Chapter 18 *waits for applause*

Anyway before you get on and read a chapter that even i like :O i was just like to say a MEGA Happy Birthday to Marisalaugh ! Your comments have always made me smile so i hope you continue to comment and be awesome in general ! So yeah there you go your own personal comment

So i hope you enjoy the Chapter guys/girls !! Well i at least know a paragraph that one or two of you will like ! Happy Reading !

Chapter 18

I see Ben outside with two hot chocolates with cream and marshmallows and he started to wave frantically to greet me, yeah you wouldn’t have guessed he was gay would you.

“Ryan! Oh my God it’s been too long” he said jumping up and giving me a hug. I was stunned, I didn’t really like public showing of affection as I don’t like to draw attention to myself but Ben was the complete opposite! If it moves he will hug it. Actually it doesn’t always have to move, there was this one time when we had been drinking and there was this lamppost……. Anyway sorry urm where was I! Oh yeah, I tried to model myself after Ben when I first started my newest school. New school, New image! Well confidence really didn’t suit me, all those loud voices and smiling, no just no.

Anyway after what was literally the longest hug I’ve ever had, Ben released me from my hugging prison (I say I didn’t like it but really it was SOOO nice being so close to his hot stomach phwoar)

“God I wish you wouldn’t hug me so tightly in public! People are watching!” I whispered frustratingly.

“Hehe I know you love it really” he giggled whilst giving me a wink which made me melt inside! “Oh and I ordered you some waffles! I know they are favourite!”

Hmm he did know me well! As if on cue a waitress with the name badge
‘Marisa’ came out with a GIANT plate of waffles! I was surrounded by beautiful things by that time, Ben with his beautiful blue eyes just like an ocean (cliché I know but it was true) and this beautiful waitress and plate of beautiful waffles!

“You know I love it when you smile Ryan, even though you’ve been through some terrible things you still have a happy aroma about you, I just ….. love it !” he said not breaking eye contact with me the whole time !

Ok so I’ll tell you the truth, right now I was falling for him ! GAH between him and James the choice was impossible! Ben was my role model, my teacher. But James, well James was my rock! I felt like I could tell him anything and we would be able to get through it together ! Us against the world! But then again whenever I looked at Ben I felt the same UHH nice men were definitely like buses for me right now! You wait a lifetime for one to arrive then two come at once!

“Soooooo! How did things go with James then? Do I see an invitation for a double date coming my way? HMMM?” he said leaning in close to me as
I lowered my head.

“Well I did as you said I should but well I don’t know he didn’t say anything to obvious back to me!” I said rather disappointingly.

“Hmm well I swear he’s gay! I’m sorry but he reeks of gayness! Well he must feel scared to admit his feelings!” he said moving back to his original position.

“Are you sure your ‘Gaydar’ is correct?” I said doing the hand motion while saying gaydar.

“YES! it’s never failed me ! James sounds like he just needs to get a little self esteem, poor guy.” He said shouting the yes and whispering the poor guy, a big change in volume occurred during that sentence. “ Are you sure you did everything I told you to do ?”

“Yeah , after James left the swimming pool and I was waiting for my parents…….”

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 01:35 PM   #124
C.K.
Account Banned

I dislike you for making me wait this long, but seriously, you are freaking amazing keep it up

CK xx
Old 08-25-2011, 01:41 PM   #125
daremaster 1
getDare God

Awsoeme likee always. Keep it up!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 01:52 PM   #126
MarisaLaugh

Send a message via MSN to MarisaLaugh

Sweet waitress, bro.
<3333333 OhMyGosh, ILoveItSoVeryMuch, YouSlyDog.
Was that a joke about women I just heard? Pfff, men.
Oh, and sweet waitress, bro.

-Marisaaaaa [;
MarisaLaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 10:49 PM   #127
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Talking

James: You and your story are probably some of the most amazing, beautiful and awesome things in this planet. You are so great and your story has me hooked I cant wait for your next post.
Old 08-26-2011, 02:39 PM   #128
MarisaLaugh

Dear J.M.N. ,
This is me- Absolutely loving this story way too much.
Also, I'm stalking you (;

-The waitress (:
Old 08-31-2011, 12:47 PM   #129
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.M.N View Post

Yeah Slutjuice i suppose its just when your watching someone writing a 2500 word chapter it kind of makes you think you are doing enough ! But yeah i do will long scenes in the future some time ! I have them planned !
!
I was saying this in a good jobish sort of way, as in your long chapters make me HAPPY! Another great chapter! Waiting for more!!!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.

Last edited by slutjuice; 08-31-2011 at 12:51 PM.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 01:56 PM   #130
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Yay!

i feel patranotically proud, that JMN has just put my name and fanatical status (if you dont know what any of the above means, then here is a tip - buy a dictionary) in his signature. sorry, i havent been on for a long time, so i only saw the chapter just now.

OHMYGODIT'SFEKKINGAMAZING!!!!!

please continue with you good work, and spread the fictional news of the homosexual antics of Ben, James, and Ryan.

the time for reminiscing about how much i love this story, is over

Pymani96
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 03:21 PM   #131
MarisaLaugh

S'all good, bro.
Don't reply to my carefully thought out comments.
Ass-hat XD
Old 09-03-2011, 05:03 PM   #132
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Ok firstly i would like to say I LOVE YOU ALL you are soooooo amazing ! Pymani96 I love that i am in your sig thank you so much and to everyone thats commented : C.K, Daremaster1, Marisalaugh,4j6zp, Marisalaugh, slutjuice, pymani96,Marisalaugh THANK YOU SO MUCH

Ok anyone who wants to talk to me can pm me and i might give you my facebook And yes marisa i do know you're stalking me btw !!!

Ok now onto a more serious note ! I've been a little depressed recently because some idiot gave my story a 1 star so my average went done so i BEG you my fans to rate my story ! It would mean the world to me!!

Now for the reason you should rate ! My chapters, here is Chapter 19 !! And btw the last little sentence is back in real time with Ryan and Ben in the coffee shop so ive changed the colour of the writing there but the rest is a flashback to just after James left Ryan at the swimming pool......

Chapter 19

I watched James move away in his dad’s mazda. I couldn’t believe what had just happened in the swimming pool! How embarrassing! How was I going to explain that outburst? I have absolutely no idea! What am I going to do! I have to construct a fool prove lie as soon as possible.

*beep beep*

I looked down at my phone and noticed I had a text, it was from Ben,

“Sorry I couldn’t come to the party! How did it go with the hot guy you replaced me with then? ” the text read ending with a winking smiley and three kisses.

Wait, Ben!! He’ll know what to do,

“Well ups and downs really! He was quite shy about his body to start with but the longer we were there the more he opened up and the more he did stuff! He asked to play truth or dare and in the end I got him to basically flash a stranger which was incredibly hot! But yeah something bad happened after that! Well I sort of felt invincible and thought that this was the moment to get over my fears so I accepted a dare where I basically had to flash people as well but yeah it didn’t go well. I was able to moon James and I actually don’t know why but I just couldn’t do anyone else. And then I had a slight meltdown and James spent ages just looking after me! It was so lovely of him <3 but I have no clue how to explain the outburst!! Help!”

And as I sent the text I waited eagerly for his reply! As the seconds turned into minutes I sat there thinking about how he hugged me and comforted me, I let out a sigh and then grin and just thought about how amazing he was.

Suddenly the familiar beep of my phone chimed and I looked down and saw that Ben had replied.

“WOW why can’t I find a guy like that?! He sounds incredibly sweet and it looks like he cares for you ALOT so if you were asking me for my advice I would say tell him. Tell him everything that happened. You’ve only known this person for a short time but he has really affected your personality! And it’s shown with the fact that you could reveal yourself in front of him! So ok first I would send this text ‘thx 4 today! I dunno wat came over me in there! Can we talk about it later on msn?’ I know this is how you text don’t try and hide it from me But this text doesn’t reveal too much so hopefully he won’t get suspicious but then the rest is up to you lover man good luck!!! Xxx”

Right urm ok do I do this? Well I do kinda have feelings for him! And I do fancy him A LOT but urm oh god this is so hard!! Well I suppose if I want to have any hope of a future with him I have to tell him ! And yeah I do see myself having a future with him! Ok Ryan it’s time to face your fears.

So yeah I sent the text and I told him that night! And yeah he was sweet, sweet as always but he didn’t reveal to me AT ALL that he was gay” I said summing off my story to Ben.

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 06:16 PM   #133
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Talking

Great Update, I absolutely loved it (even though it didn't have to much action )
Keep up the great work and I cant wait to talk to you soon.
Old 09-03-2011, 07:02 PM   #134
MarisaLaugh

OhMyGoshOhMyGoshOhMyGosh
AHHHHHH-Mazing.
And how'd you know I'm stalking you? Was it the, "Hey bro, I'm totally stalking you?"
I was trying to hide in plain sight.
-Marisaaaa(I'm already ready for the next chapter, broski)
Old 09-04-2011, 03:02 AM   #135
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Sooo :P Good morning

I read it again and now I get it.

Looking forward to the next chapter. :P
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bathroom, bed, ben, butt, cock, dare, dick, dream, friendship, gay, getdare, james, jmn, m&m, penis, plan, relationship, romance, ryan, sex, story, swim, teacher, toilet, truth