Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-12-2024, 04:54 PM   #121
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Well, then just sit there and drip, drip, drip...

Is your underboob still attracting stares?

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 04:56 PM   #122
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassns View Post
Youre right buttslut, but I think what you are doing rn is much more better than an orgasm

But Im a man of my word and will give you a second chance to cum tomorrow. You can do this task after your work tomorrow.

Buuuuuutttttt

You have to be as naked as possible (expect the thong ofc) under your jacket and you only have 45 min to do the complete task
Oh thank you so.much!!!!!!

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal
Limits: Pee, poo, pics, videos, anything else that I say I won't do

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
MillyEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 04:58 PM   #123
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Well, then just sit there and drip, drip, drip...

Is your underboob still attracting stares?
Ues it is, DrippingHoles still keeps raising one or the other hand to fiddle with her hair adn she still gets stares... but the crowd has thinned... think the pub closes in 5 minutres...

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
Old 03-12-2024, 05:07 PM   #124
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

The pub has closed, we've been bundled out... walking.home now... hornier than ever... oh what an evening... what a turn of events...

My dirtycode
The following 3 users say Thank You to MillyEm for this post:
Old 03-12-2024, 05:15 PM   #125
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Let's decide on how subMilly is allowed to cum.

I vote for using make-up brush/soft brush. The brush part only. The handle shouldn't touching your body except for holding it.
Old 03-12-2024, 05:26 PM   #126
yezsir
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post

I vote for using make-up brush/soft brush. The brush part only. The handle shouldn't touching your body except for holding it.
Hmmm I’m thinking humping the pillow that they use to sleep on

Likes: humiliation, tease and denial, edging, light CBT, bathroom control

Dislikes / punishments: hard CBT, piss, CEI

Limits: public, blood, permanent, scat, getting others involved

PM Dares

Kik: bills_b24
yezsir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 11:52 PM   #127
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyEm View Post
The pub has closed, we've been bundled out... walking.home now... hornier than ever... oh what an evening... what a turn of events...
So how many people do you think saw Desperate Slut's tits and pussy last night?
Does it make her wet to think about it?
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 12:18 AM   #128
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

After yesterday evening I think Slut-to-use should start the new day in the right way.. loose loose top no bra no panties for breakfast, lean down to grab things or to give something to your housemate(s) and be sure they get a good view down your top

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 01:07 AM   #129
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Morning all! Last night was... interesting, wasn't it! 😅

bitch-in-heat just finished her morning edges a few minutes ago. Of course she edged while reliving all she had been up to yesterday! On the third and final edge bitch-in-heat was about half a moment away from going over! She tore the vibe away from her clit at the very last moment and clenched her fists muttering nonstop "nononononononono" until the danger passed!

My dirtycode
Old 03-13-2024, 01:09 AM   #130
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
So how many people do you think saw Desperate Slut's tits and pussy last night?
Does it make her wet to think about it?
Desperate Slut reckons around 12-15 people at the very least. It makes Desperate Slut feel VERY embarrassed, but also SUPER wet

My dirtycode
Old 03-13-2024, 01:12 AM   #131
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
After yesterday evening I think Slut-to-use should start the new day in the right way.. loose loose top no bra no panties for breakfast, lean down to grab things or to give something to your housemate(s) and be sure they get a good view down your top
Slut-to-use's flatmates both left for work early today, but she will still change into a very loose top once she showers.

My dirtycode
Old 03-13-2024, 01:13 AM   #132
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezsir View Post
Hmmm I’m thinking humping the pillow that they use to sleep on
The orgasm must be had outdoors while following hassns' instructions so the pillow won't be an option..

My dirtycode
Old 03-13-2024, 01:14 AM   #133
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post

You really like making this difficult for subMilly don't you!!

My dirtycode
Old 03-13-2024, 01:22 AM   #134
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyEm View Post
Slut-to-use's flatmates both left for work early today, but she will still change into a very loose top once she showers.
oh no poor Slut-to-use, no one there who can have a nice peek at her boobs, well keep wearing the loose loose top and no bra ...no panties as well, there may be a chance later to have your flatmates or someone else give a peek
just a question why bother wearing a loose top if no one is there?

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 02:14 AM   #135
hassns

After buttslut like to show of to her flatmates, she should only wear a bathrobe when she go in or out of the bathroom to take a shower. So this can accidentally get open or buttslut can forget to close it before leaving...

Limits: Family, public, illegal

Last edited by hassns; 03-13-2024 at 02:18 AM.
hassns is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk