Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-18-2022, 08:14 AM   #121
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Not until you have completed all the tasks that have been posted in this thread so far. Once you've done them, then you can.
Pplease pleasse let me remove teh nipple pumps noww theyy have been on for over ann hour my nippless aer in pure hell noww they feel like theyy will stay swollenn for dayss pleeeease I beg you let me remove teh pumpss!!!

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 08:18 AM   #122
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnToAsh View Post
Pplease pleasse let me remove teh nipple pumps noww theyy have been on for over ann hour my nippless aer in pure hell noww they feel like theyy will stay swollenn for dayss pleeeease I beg you let me remove teh pumpss!!!
There is still a task I posted that you have yet to complete. Once you have done that, then you can.
Old 02-18-2022, 08:19 AM   #123
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanB52 View Post
Oh. How sweet. We are going to make you a horny mess. 5 more edges.
I rremoved teh clit clamp adn rubbed my hurtingg tenderr button tto 5 beautifull edgess they felt soo goodd thankk you sso muchh

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
Old 02-18-2022, 08:19 AM   #124
BryanB52
Distinguished Member

Same here - there is still a task from me you havenīt reported about...

Likes: orgasm control, denial, chastity, humiliation, bladder control, exercises, unfair dares, clothespins, shaving

Dislikes/punishments: anal, cbt, toilet control, semi-public, writing tasks, exposure

Limits: everything that belongs into the toilet, blood, needles, showing face, public tasks
BryanB52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 08:20 AM   #125
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
There is still a task I posted that you have yet to complete. Once you have done that, then you can.
Tthank you I will do it right awayy....

Orgasm Diary

Old 02-18-2022, 08:22 AM   #126
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Tthank you I will do it right awayy....
Don't forget Bryan's task as well. Another ten almost edges once you have done both of ours for being negligent in you duties. You can remove the pumps after the ten almost edges.
Old 02-18-2022, 08:40 AM   #127
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Once you are done with the tasks above. I want you to insert your large plug on your ass, and your dildo in your pussy. Make sure you are completely naked.

Now sit on the floor, legs stretched out in front of you spread as wide as possible. For the next five minutes, tongue hanging out the entire time, stare down at your filled holes. No touching anything. Hands by your sides. Just sitting there thinking how much you want to cum, but are not allowed to even touch.
I ddid this oh godd I sat on teh floor with my legss stretched out adn spread wide with bothh my holes stuffedd to teh maxx adn my mouth spread open with teh ring gag tongue hanging outt drooling continuouslyy all over my tits, my trapped pumped nipples in pure helll.....handss frustratinglyy by my sides DYINGG to touchh myself.....squeezing my cunt againstt teh dildo.....dyingg to cumm ohgodd I wantt to cum I NEED to cum so badd the 5 mins felt liek 5 hourss!!!!

I finallyy removedd teh pumps once teh time was upp I yelledd LOUDLY as I took them offf my nippless aer so swollen adn so loooong and so redd and unbelievably tender ohgoddd they've neverr been so swollenn I wonder if they'll everr go back to their normal sizee oh godd I want to cum so badd!!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 02-18-2022, 08:41 AM   #128
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Same here - there is still a task from me you havenīt reported about...
Quote:
Don't forget Bryan's task as well. Another ten almost edges once you have done both of ours for being negligent in you duties. You can remove the pumps after the ten almost edges.
I'm sso sorry please dont make me putt teh pumps back onn my poor nipples cant take it I beg you pleeease!!!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 02-18-2022, 08:43 AM   #129
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Did you do Bryan's task and the almost edges before taking the pumps off? If not, it is now fifteen almost edges after Bryan's task. And the pumps go back on.
Old 02-18-2022, 08:47 AM   #130
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Did you do Bryan's task and the almost edges before taking the pumps off? If not, it is now fifteen almost edges after Bryan's task. And the pumps go back on.
I ddint do Bryan's taskk before taking the pumpss off but I'll ddo it right noww but pleeease pleeease pleeeeeease don't make me pu teh pumps back onn my nipples can't take itt I'll do anything else pleeease I'll ddo 20 almost-edges afterr Bryan's task I beg you pleeease!!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 02-18-2022, 08:48 AM   #131
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
No cumming for you!!! Strip naked any put your hands on your pussy. Just touch yourself slightly for 10 minutes. No stroking, no jilling - just touching and donīt move.
Ddoing thiss now my hands on my pussy it's already so difficult i already want tto stroke and rubb

Orgasm Diary

Old 02-18-2022, 08:49 AM   #132
BryanB52
Distinguished Member

NO STROKING, NO JILLING, JUST TOUCHING for 15 minutes.

Likes: orgasm control, denial, chastity, humiliation, bladder control, exercises, unfair dares, clothespins, shaving

Dislikes/punishments: anal, cbt, toilet control, semi-public, writing tasks, exposure

Limits: everything that belongs into the toilet, blood, needles, showing face, public tasks
BryanB52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 08:50 AM   #133
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
I ddint do Bryan's taskk before taking the pumpss off but I'll ddo it right noww but pleeease pleeease pleeeeeease don't make me pu teh pumps back onn my nipples can't take itt I'll do anything else pleeease I'll ddo 20 almost-edges afterr Bryan's task I beg you pleeease!!!
This is a punishment for not reading. Pumps back on, but they can come off after Bryan's task. But still the 20 almost edges for arguing back.
Old 02-18-2022, 08:57 AM   #134
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
NO STROKING, NO JILLING, JUST TOUCHING for 15 minutes.
Ohggod I thought it was 10 minutess!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 02-18-2022, 08:59 AM   #135
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
This is a punishment for not reading. Pumps back on, but they can come off after Bryan's task. But still the 20 almost edges for arguing back.
Pleeease pleeease I beg youu dont make me wear teh pumpss againn I'll do anythingg else pleasse anything elsse but teh pumps

Orgasm Diary

Advertisements
Kink Talk