Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-07-2021, 02:12 AM   #121
babybunnyx

Default I sent you a Pm

I sent it to you through PM. asked for a pain date.
likes: pain, edging (i’m not good with follow through so i’ll need training), stretching, stuffing, i’d like to get into urethral play but i don’t have any experience with it so if someone could guide me that would be awesome!
Dislikes and Limits: permanent, blood, scat, other than that go crazy

yes it’s me in my pfp
babybunnyx is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to babybunnyx for this post:
Old 09-26-2021, 01:18 PM   #122
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Tread back openI
The first girl, I'll go easy on you. No Hot Sauce on the ass Hole yet.

Rule 1. You can post your report here or send it too my inbox.

Ok, let's have some fun.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 01:09 AM   #123
SlaveLeia147
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Tread back openI
The first girl, I'll go easy on you. No Hot Sauce on the ass Hole yet.

Rule 1. You can post your report here or send it too my inbox.

Ok, let's have some fun.
Ooh, I get to be first. I'm a pain slut. I've read some of your tasks, so I'll say I'm a level 6. I'll make sure to give adequate report. If it helps, I have real toys---no need for household items!
Old 09-28-2021, 02:41 AM   #124
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveLeia147 View Post
Ooh, I get to be first. I'm a pain slut. I've read some of your tasks, so I'll say I'm a level 6. I'll make sure to give adequate report. If it helps, I have real toys---no need for household items!
I got something special in mind for you. I'm not home right now, so I'll drop it later today

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 09-28-2021, 05:13 AM   #125
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Lets play Twister

I was thinking star wars, but then Naaaa. Got something better
What your going to need is toothpaste, nipple suckers, and 15 coins.

Now put your nipple suckers for 5 mins. If you don't have them, use two soft plastic shampoo bottles. Your nipples should enlarge and throb when your done.

Now put the toothpaste on your nipples, a lot, and some spit.

So now what your going to do is lay the coins out in a row, and each coin will be one set of 10. You going to take your fingers, both hands and rub a circle around your nipples for a count of 10, then on the 11 one, your going to pinch and pull your nipple and pull on it, until it slips out of your fingers, and then you move one coin. Your going to do this for all 15 coins.

BUT

I'm attaching a music video to this, if the video ends before you move all the coins, you have to start All Over. If should be simple, the video is over 5 mins long, that's 300 seconds, and you only have to do 150 twisters and 15 pulls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85dd2jmA2dc
Attached Images

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 09-28-2021, 11:43 PM   #126
SlaveLeia147
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Lets play Twister

I was thinking star wars, but then Naaaa. Got something better
What your going to need is toothpaste, nipple suckers, and 15 coins.

Now put your nipple suckers for 5 mins. If you don't have them, use two soft plastic shampoo bottles. Your nipples should enlarge and throb when your done.

Now put the toothpaste on your nipples, a lot, and some spit.

So now what your going to do is lay the coins out in a row, and each coin will be one set of 10. You going to take your fingers, both hands and rub a circle around your nipples for a count of 10, then on the 11 one, your going to pinch and pull your nipple and pull on it, until it slips out of your fingers, and then you move one coin. Your going to do this for all 15 coins.

BUT

I'm attaching a music video to this, if the video ends before you move all the coins, you have to start All Over. If should be simple, the video is over 5 mins long, that's 300 seconds, and you only have to do 150 twisters and 15 pulls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85dd2jmA2dc
First of all, let me thank you for this task. I don't know if I'd give it a 6 in the pain scale, but I'd give it a 12 in ingenuity. You certainly are creative! So, as I mentioned, I have my own toys. 7 sets of nipple clamps and yet no nipple suckers. I will be ordering some. So, as you suggested, I used a travel shampoo bottle I hadand had to do the nipples separately as I only had one. Nonetheless, my nipples were good and sensitive by the time I started playing your song. Those little "twisters" were like part anticipation/part consolation as I tried to follow your task to the letter and really pulled on the nipples when it was time until my fingers let go. Toward the 12th one that really started to hurt, but me being a pain slut, that just got me excited! I was able to get the task done on the first try, with sorely sensitive nipples and a smile on my face. I'm seriously considering putting my clover clamps on them!

Thank you again,
Leia
Old 09-29-2021, 03:02 AM   #127
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
First of all, let me thank you for this task. I don't know if I'd give it a 6 in the pain scale, but I'd give it a 12 in ingenuity. You certainly are creative! So, as I mentioned, I have my own toys. 7 sets of nipple clamps and yet no nipple suckers. I will be ordering some. So, as you suggested, I used a travel shampoo bottle I hadand had to do the nipples separately as I only had one. Nonetheless, my nipples were good and sensitive by the time I started playing your song. Those little "twisters" were like part anticipation/part consolation as I tried to follow your task to the letter and really pulled on the nipples when it was time until my fingers let go. Toward the 12th one that really started to hurt, but me being a pain slut, that just got me excited! I was able to get the task done on the first try, with sorely sensitive nipples and a smile on my face. I'm seriously considering putting my clover clamps on them!

Thank you again,
Leia
Nice report writing

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 09-29-2021, 12:58 PM   #128
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:

Thank you again,
Leia
oh I wanted to point something out
When I give out a painful task, its achievable. Think to yourself, how would you feel if you couldn't do it, at the end. The only time when you might not be able to finish a task is when you ask for a 9 or above. Because you might be knocked out on the floor wondering how you got there.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 10-01-2021, 06:31 AM   #129
Whorecumdump

Hi I called in sick to work two days in a row despite not being sick and I knew they were short staffed and I feel a little bad so I’d like to be punished for it please. I have seen punishments with hot sauce on asshole and I have tired that before and the orgasms and pain was waaaay to intense for me so please don’t give me a punishment with hot sauce in my asshole as I don’t think I’ll be able to complete it. Saying that if I could get a punishment for roughly 7/8 painscale that would be great thank you.

Likes: Degradation, Humiliation, Pain, Wedgies, BodyWriting
Dislikes: Clamps, Ice, Excessive Edges
Limits: Blood, Scat, Pee, Family, Extreme Public (nudity), pics/videos

Toys: Quake (clit and g-spot vibe). Chastity belt with Anal and Pussy Plug, one set of handcuffs, collar and leash, Domi wand, 7 inch suction cup dildo, thrusting rabbit vibrator, anal beads, 3 anal plugs, nipple clamps.
Whorecumdump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 06:37 AM   #130
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whorecumdump View Post
Hi I called in sick to work two days in a row despite not being sick and I knew they were short staffed and I feel a little bad so I’d like to be punished for it please. I have seen punishments with hot sauce on asshole and I have tired that before and the orgasms and pain was waaaay to intense for me so please don’t give me a punishment with hot sauce in my asshole as I don’t think I’ll be able to complete it. Saying that if I could get a punishment for roughly 7/8 painscale that would be great thank you.
Ohhh yeaaaa, I see potential in you. (I sound like the freaking sorting hat, from Harry Potter)

Hmm give me 24 hours for something "Special" for you.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 10-01-2021, 06:48 AM   #131
Whorecumdump

Quote:
Ohhh yeaaaa, I see potential in you. (I sound like the freaking sorting hat, from Harry Potter)

Hmm give me 24 hours for something "Special" for you.
Oh god that sounds worrying 😶 but okay thank you

Toys: Quake (clit and g-spot vibe). Chastity belt with Anal and Pussy Plug, one set of handcuffs, collar and leash, Domi wand, 7 inch suction cup dildo, thrusting rabbit vibrator, anal beads, 3 anal plugs, nipple clamps.
Old 10-02-2021, 04:34 AM   #132
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whorecumdump View Post
Oh god that sounds worrying 😶 but okay thank you
Ok, so we are dealing with guilt. That's the key word, we need to make you pay penance in order to get rid of that feeling. (I think I spelled it right).

Ok, it's going to be a short punishment, not long term unless you drag it out.

Rule 1. Your not allowed to touch yourself until the punishment is done.

Now I check your past posts, to see what you did, and haven't experienced yet. 😊. I also noticed we danced in the past too.

So here's your Punishment.

The next two shower you take will be cold water showers.

Rule 2. You must allow 12 hours to pass before you can take the second.
So, you can get your Punishment done in one day, one at 6am the next at 6pm

Recommended mindset, when taken the shower focus on what you did, and use the scrubbing action of your washcloth to remove it and wash it down the drain.

Once your done, write a report, and focus on the guilt feeling, is it gone or not. If it's not, we will step it up. Guilt is a shitty feeling to live with. Our egos are real assholes sometimes.

So I'm looking forward to the report.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 10-02-2021, 03:38 PM   #133
SubbyBratGirl
Baby Member

Angry

I need an intense punishment to make me regret my actions. I have been procrastinating tasks to stay in bed and masturbate and not doing punishments I've been given. I own a dildo, but other than that I only have household objects.

Likes: humiliation, degradation, moderate pain, wedgies, cold burning chemicals (toothpaste, vicks, icy hot, etc.)
Dislikes: anal, severe pain, cold showers, orgasm denial, post orgasm torture, hot burning chemicals (hot sauce, chilli powder, red pepper, etc.)
SubbyBratGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 04:16 PM   #134
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubbyBratGirl View Post
I need an intense punishment to make me regret my actions. I have been procrastinating tasks to stay in bed and masturbate and not doing punishments I've been given. I own a dildo, but other than that I only have household objects.

Likes: humiliation, degradation, moderate pain, wedgies, cold burning chemicals (toothpaste, vicks, icy hot, etc.)
Dislikes: anal, severe pain, cold showers, orgasm denial, post orgasm torture, hot burning chemicals (hot sauce, chilli powder, red pepper, etc.)
Well, you do know I'm going to make a punishment from your dislikes.

So for you who likes to cum a lot forced orgasms. Hands free though. Put hot sauce on your asshole and enjoy it for 1/2 hour. But I have a feeling that your not going to do it.

When you find yourself in bed like that, take a shower, and then get out. I mean you not going to find new friends laying in bed. Life is a adventure, live it.

And do the hot sauce punishment, I wasn't kidding.

Also once the punishment is done, you can wash it off with milk.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 10-03-2021, 08:16 AM   #135
Whorecumdump

Quote:
Ok, so we are dealing with guilt. That's the key word, we need to make you pay penance in order to get rid of that feeling. (I think I spelled it right).

Ok, it's going to be a short punishment, not long term unless you drag it out.

Rule 1. Your not allowed to touch yourself until the punishment is done.

Now I check your past posts, to see what you did, and haven't experienced yet. 😊. I also noticed we danced in the past too.

So here's your Punishment.

The next two shower you take will be cold water showers.

Rule 2. You must allow 12 hours to pass before you can take the second.
So, you can get your Punishment done in one day, one at 6am the next at 6pm

Recommended mindset, when taken the shower focus on what you did, and use the scrubbing action of your washcloth to remove it and wash it down the drain.

Once your done, write a report, and focus on the guilt feeling, is it gone or not. If it's not, we will step it up. Guilt is a shitty feeling to live with. Our egos are real assholes sometimes.

So I'm looking forward to the report.
Thank you for the punishment, I just finished it about 10 minutes ago. The first rule was a bitch but it’s a punishment so it definitely worked to punish. I ended up seeing this late last night so I ended up having a shower at about 11pm and I officially hate cold showers, it was hell I didn’t wash my hair I just washed my body and scrubbed it, I must have only been in there for 10 minutes before racing to get out. The second one I couldn’t do at 11 because of work so I did it once I got home and I was being such a pussy about getting in cause I could vividly remember how cold it was, when I finally did it, I wanted to jump out immediately, this time I managed for under 10 minutes but it was definitely a sufficient punishment. I’m not sure how much thought I actually put into washing the guilt away but I definitely do not want to repeat having to do it, I still feel a little bad for leaving my colleagues in the lurch like that but I don’t feel as guilty now. Thank you for punishing me.

Advertisements
Kink Talk