Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-21-2014, 06:32 AM   #121
spartan113

Great story keep it up!
spartan113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:56 AM   #122
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 44

Chapter: 44

“I’m serious you are to only buy diapers, I want it to be as humiliating for you as possible. Oh and where this it’s going to be cold out there” she said handing me my sisters “I Love Pink” sweatshirt. After I put the sweat shirt on slowly waddled down stairs, I could hardly walk in these jeans and the diapers made it worse. Every step made an obvious crinkle and each step looked ridiculous as it was. I put my shoes on once I got downstairs and went to my car.

Right as I was about to get in my car my mom opened the front door. “Hey I put a box on layaway, just go to the customer service and say you’re the bed wetter then they will give you the box” she said. “The bed wetter?” I asked, “Yes that’s the name I put the order under” she said. This was just horrible, how could my mom do this to me I thought. I just decided to not think about it for now and start driving.

As I drove the music coming out of m y radio passed through my body. I couldn’t hear it, and I could barely see the road. It was like my life was on auto play. The only thing I was doing that I remember doing was thinking about Lindsey. She was the one thing that was getting me through this time in my life. Between all the blackmailing life seemed pretty bad, but Lindsey was my hope. Then it hit me, I hadn’t texted her yet.

The next part of my drive was thinking about what to say to her. I thought over it for what seemed like hours. I remembered all the things she had done for me, and that night we shared together. I then decided that this trip would not be so bad, because afterwards I would text Lindsey. Moments later I pulled into the Wal-Mart parking lot and lost a lot of that confidence. There wasn’t many cars anymore, however I had once again come to mind with what I was about to do.

I parked my car as close as I could to the store and turned off the car. I sat there for a moment staring at my outfit and running the scenarios through my head. After at least 10 minutes I built up the courage I needed and waddled out of my car. I took the hood of the sweatshirt and put it up over my head, covering as much of my face as I could. I told myself it would be an in and out, I would get the diapers and get out, drawing as little attention to myself as possible.

However that quickly changed when I entered the store. As soon as I entered the first set of doors I felt the whole world falling down on top of me. It was right then when I tripped on the rug in the front of the store. It was like slow motion I fell face forward right there on the ground. As soon as I hit the floor I could feel everyone looking at me. The humiliation only worsened when I couldn’t get up.

The diapers and the tight jeans worked together to create the perfect trap for me. I couldn’t bend my legs, and my arm strength was terrible. I was now blocking the front entrance and I could see multiple people crowded around me. Finally one of the workers came over and helped me get up, while I was relieved I was incredibly humiliated.

Everyone around me was trying to hide their smirks and giggles which made my cheeks incredibly red. I stood there shaking for a moment, and then quickly waddled into the store. I made my way to the bathroom were I sat in one of the stalls trying to recover from the humiliation I just endured. I put my thoughts back on Lindsey and motivated myself once again. “This is for Lindsey” I thought. I then opened up the stall door and made my way to customer service.

There wasn’t a big line thankfully so I only stood there for about 15 minutes. Finally I got up to the help desk. The lady running it seemed to be in her 40s and wasn’t very energetic. Her reaction was a bit surprising when I said I was there to pick up for bed wetter. She instantly burst out into laughter at the sound of this, which drawled the attention to a few people. To my demise she left and got her manager.

“How can we help you” asked the manager, “I’m here to pick up for bed wetter” I said quietly. “I’m sorry what did you say” asked the manager, “I need to pickup for bed wetter” I said both humiliated and aggravated. The manager then laughed then gave me a large box of diapers from behind the cabinet. I paid for it there and started heading out when the manager said, “You have a good night sir, and stay dry” he said both of them were now chuckling.

I just made my way to my car trying not to fall over again. Once I made it I felt instant relief. It was about 9:30 now, my mom couldn’t do much more to me tonight. I put the box in my trunk and drove off, the whole car ride all I did was think about Lindsey. I started thinking about how pretty she was, and it all felt so wonderful.

Then I had a horrible day dream. I was sitting in the cafeteria and Lindsey sat down with me. She then led me into the bathroom where we started kissing. We then went into a stall where she started unbuttoning her shirt so I took off mine. Sex at school, what a rush. At this point in the daydream I was turned on by the thought of this. I quickly followed however and got down into my underwear. Seconds later my clothes were taken from under the stall door.

Lindsey then opened the door to reveal Claire and Amy, “It’s funny how you fell for the same thing twice. Why would we cheerleaders want anything to do with you” she said. “Have a nice day in school, and you should check out Facebook when you get home. All your photos and videos have been uploaded” said Amy. The three girls then walked off with my clothes laughing. I shook back to reality and though about that for a minute. What if Lindsey was just using me like Claire did.
TurtleMan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 09:18 AM   #123
R-Bowen98

Great chapter so far, keep up the good story
R-Bowen98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 03:20 PM   #124
SlutBrain
getDare Sweetheart

Great chapter, but I do hope something happens between Lindsay and "Nikki"
Old 01-23-2014, 11:17 AM   #125
Ice Shadow

Default ahsjr

A good something or a bad something
Ice Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 02:56 PM   #126
SlutBrain
getDare Sweetheart

A good something.
Old 01-23-2014, 04:54 PM   #127
Connor.smith
getDare Sweetheart

I would like Lindsay to betray nick. Like maybe somthing bad could happen between them I'm which all she wants to do is humiliate him.

Male/Hetroflexible

Denied since: July 22nd 2021
Denied until: July 25th 2021
Edges:0/3
Strokes:0/200
Connor.smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 11:06 PM   #128
TurtleMan76

Default Apologies

I had full intentions on writing a chapter when i got home from work today. That was until wrecked my car on the way home from work. Everyone is fine no one got hurt except for my bank account. I cant focus on writing today, but I hope to write tomorrow. Sorry about this, just please don't think the story is dead!
Old 01-24-2014, 11:26 PM   #129
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Just glad all is well with your health! This story is great though! Keep it up!!
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 03:07 PM   #130
ASlaveKindaGuy

Love this story so much. Please don't end it

Limits: Forever, Other People, Camera, Diaper, Poo, Piss, Chastity

19/Male/Slave/Straight I'll be almost anybody's slave. PM me useful info about yourself.

I have clothes pins, lace thongs, bras, blindfold, gag, dildos, ice, shower/bath, dice, coins
ASlaveKindaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 06:18 PM   #131
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Sucks about your car, glad you are alright.

if people cant wait for an update..... screw them, make sure all is well with yourself first

excellent story

I am a baby and should be treated like one

Baby's Likes:
i am just starting my foray into abdl, teach me.
Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me

KIK vodin11
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 07:48 PM   #132
shola

Since I missed the last few chapters, I suppose that's alright.
The storie's still as good as always, though
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 02:40 PM   #133
JosephDaftPunk

Your writing is flawless! Keep it up!

20 / Male / Slave / Gay / Dubai

LIKES / DISLIKES / LIMITS

I'M BACK EVERYONE!

I am that little bitch that you've been looking for.

PM Dares

Kik: jsdpunk99
JosephDaftPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 11:04 PM   #134
TurtleMan76

Default *Beta update*

It shook it off and continued driving. What a horrible thought that was, but my mind quickly got off that topic when I pulled into my neighborhood. What would my mom have me do for the rest of the night. That question was soon answered when my mom was waiting for me at the front door. “Bring it into the living room” she said with her arms crossed and that evil smile.

“Ahh yes you got the right ones, how was the trip, I want details” she asked. “Did you really have to put the name as bed wetter?” I asked, “Well of coarse, they are for you the bedwetter. That’s why you will be wearing one to bed tonight” she said. “What! Why do I have to wear one to bed!” I demanded, “Because I said, and I don’t like your tone mr, I think you need to burn off some steam before bed, lets get you changed first.

“Strip down and put on one of those diapers, I will be right back” said my mom now walking up stairs. I was worrying of what would come next as I stripped out of my sisters tight clothes. I had gotten down into just the two diapers I was wearing before hand when I made my way to the new box. I opened it up and pulled out one of the diapers. It was huge, puffy, and noticeable. I set it on the ground as I undid the first two diapers.

As I slid up the really big diaper it made a horrible crinkle sound and was very uncomfortable. I felt like was wearing six of the diapers my mom made me wear earlier. After standing there in a big bulky diaper my mom finally came back downstairs. In her hand was as pink dress with a hot pink ribbon around the dress. “Put this on” she said throwing the dress at me. “This thing is really small” I said holding the tiny dress up to me.

“Yes it’s what your sister wore to her freshman homecoming, She couldn’t have picked a more girly dress for it. Just put it on, whatever it doesn’t cover the diaper will” she said. I Slid the dress over my body and was shocked how much wasn’t covered. The dress only covered about half of the diaper, which made me feel very exposed. “Aww that’s so cute” said my mom who was tightening the ribbon of the dress.

“Now put these on too” she said handing me a pink pair of socks. “What kind of socks are these?” I asked holding the large pair of socks in my hand. “Those were your sisters softball socks, they will be serving as your knee socks for the night” she said. Unsure of where this was going I put on the socks, but as I did this my mom went back upstairs. She came back moments later holding one of my sisters stuffed bears.

“Here hold this” she said handing me the bear. As I took the bear in my hand I felt something enter my mouth without warning. “Now since you want to talk back to me like a baby, I’m going to treat you like one. We are going to go for a little walk around the neighborhood. You will keep that pacifier in your mouth at all times, you will hold that bear at all times, and you will hold my hand at all times. Every time you break one of these simple rules, you will be punished.”

This installment is not complete. I will add more to this chapter, but i wanted to give you all a sneak peak of whats coming up
Old 01-28-2014, 11:12 PM   #135
Vodin30
getDare Devil

nice..... i loved it

I am a baby and should be treated like one

Baby's Likes:
i am just starting my foray into abdl, teach me.
Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me

KIK vodin11
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk