Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-13-2013, 04:43 AM   #121
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you so much for continuing. I was afraid that this was going to be one more very good story ending too soon.

Keep up the good work – looking forward to reading more of Sarah’s “adventures”
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 03:14 PM   #122
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to slutpup

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter1111 View Post
Thank you so much for continuing. I was afraid that this was going to be one more very good story ending too soon.

Keep up the good work – looking forward to reading more of Sarah’s “adventures”
Your welcome Don't worry, I'll try my very hardest to not let it end

I need help figuring out my likes, dislikes and some limits! Dare me!

Likes: Mouth soaping, writing lines, spanking, anal, slight pain, certain public things
Dislikes: ???
Limits: Certain public things, permanent, major pain, any type of sex, family, friends

If you think I deserve a punishment for not updating my story, punish me.
slutpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 05:16 PM   #123
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Hey guys! So I'm having trouble writing the next parts so I was wondering if you readers wanted to help a writer out. If you have any suggestions about what you want to see in the upcoming parts, please PM me with them! Thanks!!

Likes: Mouth soaping, writing lines, spanking, anal, slight pain, certain public things
Limits: Certain public things, permanent, major pain, any type of sex, family, friends

Old 01-15-2013, 04:09 PM   #124
Username87654

Good to see you finish this story!
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:55 PM   #125
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username87654 View Post
Good to see you finish this story!
Yeah. I'll finish it Don't worry.

Old 01-17-2013, 11:19 PM   #126
SubbieStarla
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

good addition and thanks for the PM it helped me find this again
SubbieStarla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 06:08 AM   #127
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

This is really a GREAT story and I just started reading today. When is the next part?

xoxo

37yo / Female / South Africa / KIK: Lizzyy29

My Vaginacode

Limits: No Condoms / No physically alternating dares / No exposure! - Nothing sent over the internet(No Pics) / Limit your risk of arrest - dares that have a high arrest risk will be eliminated / No dares that could affect your livelihood / Family and Friends are off limits / No meet ups
Dislikes: n/a
Likes: Humiliation / Degration / love feeling like an object
lizzyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:10 AM   #128
Charlotte21

This story is great. Can't wait for the next chapter
Charlotte21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:37 PM   #129
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightgunner13 View Post
good addition and thanks for the PM it helped me find this again
Thanks and Your welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzyy View Post
This is really a GREAT story and I just started reading today. When is the next part?

xoxo
I'm working on the part now so hopefully today or tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte21 View Post
This story is great. Can't wait for the next chapter
Thanks

Old 01-18-2013, 04:04 PM   #130
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that I'm about halfway done with the next part but I'm drawing a blank so if you want the next part to be done sooner I'd suggest to send me ideas! Thanks!

Old 01-21-2013, 09:02 PM   #131
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Just wanted to let y'all know that part 9 has been sent to my editor and it is a bit longer than the normal parts

Old 01-28-2013, 09:50 AM   #132
Charlotte21

Sry for asking but... how long does it take?^^
Charlotte21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:59 PM   #133
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte21 View Post
Sry for asking but... how long does it take?^^
I got it sent back I just haven't had time to make the corrections and post it. It's written. Check back tomorrow night.

Old 01-29-2013, 09:13 PM   #134
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Default Part 9: A Fun Morning

Special thanks to Komodo Jones for doing all of the corrections!

Thanks Dareholic, peter1111, Username87654, knightgunner13, lizzyy, and Charlotte21 for your feedback on part 8!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
It All Started With An E-Mail
Part 9: A Fun Morning

You have two choices. Your first choice is to wear your PJs as you normally would. You may wear underwear, but here's the catch. You have to have something in your ass. It can be anything you want: a marker, pen, pop bottle, etc. But it must be big enough so you can feel it, and it must be uncomfortable. But don't make it so big that you hurt yourself. Now, your second option is to sleep completely naked with your choice of either a pillow or a blanket, not both. When you have made your decision I want you to e-mail me back.

Love, Your Master

Sarah read and reread the e-mail. "Hmmmmmm...which choice should I do?" she thought to herself. After careful consideration, she finally decided to sleep naked but with a blanket. She e-mailed her Master back, which read:

Dear Master,

After careful consideration I have chosen to sleep naked but with a blanket because I have never stuck anything up my ass and would prefer it to be kept that way.

Love, Sarah

Sarah started to slowly strip. She took off her Angry Birds PJs and awaited her Master’s reply. After about five or so minutes, her Master's reply came.

Dear Sarah,

Okay. I think you've had a long enough day. I just want to know something. Did you enjoy what you did today? All the excitement? I want some feedback please. Tell me what you would rather not do and what you would rather do. Send me an e-mail about it and after you send it you can finally go to bed. I have one task for you to do in the morning. You are to wake up at 6:00 a.m. When you wake up, I want you to be continually masturbating until 6:30 a.m. You may not cum whatsoever. If you do cum, you will get a punishment and you may not clean up. If you make it until 6:30 a.m. continually masturbating without cumming, you may wear underwear, no bra, for tomorrow only. Have fun!

Love, Your Master

After reading the e-mail a few times, Sarah started typing her response. It read:

Dear Master,

Strangely enough, I did enjoy what I had to do today. I would rather not write lines but I guess a punishment is a punishment so I have to take it. I would rather get a spanking than write lines. At least with spanking, I wouldn't have to write anything. I loved the idea of trying to cum without touching. That excites me. I can't wait to try and please you tomorrow.

Love, Sarah

After she sent the e-mail she climbed into bed, remembering to throw her pillow on the ground. For September, it was quite chilly so she snuggled up into her blanket and drifted off into a deep sleep.

Sarah woke up to her alarm beeping at 6:00 a.m. when she remembered what she had to do. Since she was already naked, she quickly jumped up to lock her door so nobody would walk in on her. Then she ran to the bed, got on it and started to masturbate. She went faster and faster, and when she felt like she had to cum she would slow down until the feeling was gone, then she would go fast again. She did this for what felt like hours until she looked at the clock and it read 6:30 a.m. "I did it!" Sarah thought to herself, happy that she finally managed to please her Master.

Sarah got up and went to the computer to e-mail her Master. It read:

Dear Master,

I did it! I completed your task! I masturbated from 6 to 6:30 without cumming. So does that mean I get to wear underwear?

Love, Sarah

After Sarah sent the e-mail, she got dressed in a tank top and some shorts. Then she checked her e-mail and was happy to see that her Master e-mailed her back. It read:

Dear Sarah,

I'm happy to see that you completed your task, and I'm really happy that you're so happy about completing it. Yes, you may wear underwear, but no bra! Remember, wear shorts. I'll have a skirt for you on the bus today. You will change on the bus. I'll see you then.

Love, Your Master

Sarah was happy that she could wear underwear so she quickly went to her dresser and pulled out a pink thong and put that on. She then went to eat breakfast, got her school things and homework together, and ran out the door just making it for the bus.

Justin was already on the bus when Sarah got on. He was sitting way in the back so Sarah walked all the way to the back to sit next to him. When she sat down, he handed her the skirt she was supposed to wear.

"Here you go. Change." Justin commanded.

"Now? On the bus?" Sarah asked.

"Yes. There's nobody close to us. If you do it fast then nobody will see." Justin told her.

"Okay." Sarah said, a little nervously. She quickly pulled down her shorts, stepped out of them, and pulled on the skirt.

"Good job. Now I want you to take your underwear off." Justin ordered.

"Why? You said I could wear underwear!" Sarah said.

"You still have to do your next task. Now take them off before you get another punishment!" Justin warned her.

"Okay." Sarah complied while she slipped off her thong and put it on the seat next to her. She then started to masturbate by rubbing her pussy on the bus seat. She just managed to cum right when Justin told her to stop.

"Good job. Now lick it up." Justin commanded.

"What?" Sarah asked, horrified.

"That was part of the punishment. You have to lick up any mess you make so get going." Justin ordered.

"Okay." Sarah said, sadly. She got onto her knees on the bus floor and started licking it up. It tasted horrible. She finished when the bus finally got to school.

"Good job Sarah. I'm proud of you. Now put your underwear back on." Justin told her.

"Okay," Sarah said as she put her underwear back on. As Sarah and Justin were walking off the bus, Justin handed her a note.

"Don't read this until you get to first hour. And don't forget to do your punishment!" Justin said, as he walked into the school.

"Okay. See ya later." Sarah called to Justin. "I wonder what the note says," Sarah thought to herself. Sarah just finished taking the books out of her locker when the bell rang, signaling the start of first hour. When Sarah got to her Spanish class, she took her seat and pulled out the note. It read:

Dear Sarah,

I have a new task for you. You are going to convince your brothers, Tommy and Eric, your sisters, Becca and Katie, and your two friends, John and Joey to...............

TO BE CONTINUED......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is Sarah's new task?
Will Sarah be able to do it?
Keep reading 'It All Started With An E-Mail' to find out!

Old 01-29-2013, 09:24 PM   #135
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Smile Great! More please :)

Oh! this will be an interesting twist having them all do something will make for some great reading. I Can't wait to read more. Yet you did jsut post this darn...

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, teen