Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2011, 09:40 PM   #1
mascot1920

Location: In a house, on a street, in a town, within a state.....maybe...
Thumbs up By My Sisters Command

It was late one night in the middle of June. It was hot outside and cool inside so frankly leaving the house just wasnt an option. The folks had left about 15 minutes ago for some "time off away from the kids" and frankly with the fact I was miles away from town and no friends to hang with today I was feeling rather bored.
"I gotta find something to do before I go insane" I remember saying out loud before flopping down on my bed. Then I noticed the old cupboard in the family room. I heard music from my sisters room down the hall, "at least she is having fun.
" I walked over to the cupboard and opened up the old doors. Inside was a treasure trove of old board games, some I could only imagine captivated the minds of children in the 40's in 50's before the advent of modern entertainment. I shuffled through them before coming to a well known game. "Checkers."
I sighed as I picked it up. "at least it's better than nothing." I took the game out to the living room and again I heard the familiar sound of my sister singing along to her music, I forget what it was, to me it was annoying. "Shut that crap off" I yelled, and of course I got the usual reply "shut up, you cant tell me what to do". I sighed as I started to walk down the hallway, my sisters door was open and I peered inside. her room was a pink maze of scattered clothes and stuffed animals. "god this room needs to be cleaned" I said looking at her laying on her bed. "well why dont you clean it for me then" she smirked as she went back to her singing. "hey, I found this game, lets play I'm bored" I said. "Umm, noo, how about you leave and play that game by yourself" she replied. now my sister is a year younger than me but thinks she has the authority of someone much older. I stood there for a quick second, staring at her. My sister was a beautiful girl, I never had feelings for her, I knew that was wrong, but she was the kind of girl to always have a boyfriend at school. Sometimes though I would find myself admiring her figure, I would quickly reprimand myself.
I looked away. "Get out already" she yelled. "sis, what if I made things interesting" I said "Like what?" "well, how about I clean your room if you win, and if I win, you dont listen to that music anymore!" I said smirking. "I can clean my own room, thats not even worth my time." she said in a dismissive manner. I frowned, I was looking forward to that game of chance for some reason, I liked the idea of there being stakes to the game. I gave it a quick second though and what I thought of made me shiver a little out of fear of proposing it. "your still here, I thought you left or something" she said not even looking up. I looked over to her, then down at the floor "sis, how about this, if...if I loose, I will be.......never mind!" I sissied out at the last second. "Youll be what, what where you going to say?" she said looking up from her bed. "Tell me, what will you be if you lose" She had this smile on her face, inquisitive, cute, naughty. " It's nothing I..." "YOU WILL BE WHAT?" she said louder.
I'm sure my face was red as I looked up at her smiling face, feeling scared out of my mind. "I will be your sissy maid." My sister laughed as she sat up, falling down on one side as she grabbed her stomach laughing to the point of tears. "my big brother wants to be a sissy maid!" she said laughing. "No, thats not what I said, I said IF I lose and I WONT LOSE TO A LITTLE GIRL!" she slowly started to sit up, she stopped laughing still smirking she said "and what if you win, I dont want to do anything for you so I guess your out of luck."
She went to turn back to the bed still chuckling, I dont know what came over me but I just blurted out "you wont have to do anything if you lose!" She turned around smiling, "really?" I looked at her nodding my head. "ok, I guess we can play, but I have to ask, what do you mean by sissy maid?" I felt my heart sink. It was bad enough I proposed this, now I have to explain it to her. It didnt matter though, I felt a rush, looking at her devious smile, knowing how high the stakes are, knowing that if I do loose that my little sister will be in a position to ruin my social life forever. I might not have intended it to go this far, but it has, and I was going to push it further. "It means that i have to wear girly clothes while I clean up anything you want." The silence was broken with my sister putting a hand over her mouth mumbling "oh my god." She turned around gigling, tears of laughter swelling in her eyes as she walked to the corner of the room. She tried to compose herself as she looked at me and then at the closet door. she looked to me again and said "I have the perfect thing for you to wear if you loose, oh my god, I cant believe your really saying you want to do this, If I win, I am taking pictures I hope you know that!"
I looked down at the ground and up at her saying "dont worry, I wont loose" Grabbing the game board we set it down in the center of the floor. She was the red and I was the black. With every move she smiled. I would take her pieces and she would take mine, 2 gone 3gone 4 gone. Eventually it got down to 7 pieces. I had a king left, she had the others. up until that point I was nervous, but I knew I could win if I had a king and she couldn't move backwards. I started to pick off her pieces, gloating a bit as I mindlessly started jumping pieces, not paying much attention to the board, just looking cool. All of a sudden I heard my sister gasp. "Oh my god....." I just jumped in front of one of her pieces without even thinking about it. her smile, her delight, her painted nails on that cute little hand reaching down for her piece and jumping my mighty king, the look of joy in her eye at my horror. My sister had just beaten me.

Part 2 coming soon....
Femdom/Bondage/Semi Public Dares/Watersports/Light Blackmail/Light CBT/Verbal Humiliation/Heels/Object Crush(my stuff)/Feminization etc...

Read my blog (has story) at
http://senscribe.blogspot.com/
mascot1920 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to mascot1920 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, crossdress, femdom, humiliation, sister