Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-11-2012, 06:53 PM   #121
Mr. Fun 21

Oh my god!!!!! That was absolutely amazing! And so hot!! Great job!!
Old 09-11-2012, 07:02 PM   #122
Rawk Hawk

Just read the whole thing. I had thought I was straight, but that was amazing.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:01 PM   #123
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Great addition looking forward to more
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 03:31 PM   #124
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

awesome I love your writing
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 01:35 PM   #125
Eagle eye

I wasn't sure what to do this weekend so I'll ask you guys.

Should I:
A. Be the good student and work on homework all weekend and do absolutely nothing fun or cool.
B. Go out with friends, have a great time, and hopefully come back with some more stuff to write about.
C. Post the next chapter for you guys to enjoy as I languish to write such a masterpiece. (hahaha, masterpiece... yeah right...)

Give me thirty seconds on the clock, aaaannnnndddd.... go!

"There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will."

-Epictetus
Eagle eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 04:31 PM   #126
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

hopefully you chose the C ;P or if you haven't.... go write the next chap already ;P
Old 09-16-2012, 12:20 PM   #127
Mr. Fun 21

C!!!!!! How can you keep us waiting so long!!???
Old 09-16-2012, 09:52 PM   #128
Eagle eye

I apologize in advance for the short chapter but it really sets up the next part so please be patient. *puts up the riot fences* Also the correct answer was all of the above.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15

I awoke to Connor still lying in my arms, naked, cuddled up against my chest. I just lay there taking in his beauty as the warmth of his body radiated into mine, his soft skin like a blanket against my chest.

I slowly ran my hand up and down his back softly rubbing him. I stared off into space thinking about how perfect this moment was when Connor placed his hand on my cheek and whispered into my ear, “Good morning love.” Quickly pressing his lips against mine. He pressed his tongue into my mouth which I happily granted access.

We rolled around with our naked bodies pressed together, our dicks rubbing up against the others, our lips locked in a passionate embrace, our tongues exploring not so foreign territory, wrapped in each others grasp.

We lay like this for a while before getting dressed and venturing into the outside world. After we crawled out of the tent we headed over to the kitchen to find the others. I noticed Daniel and Jonathan still weren’t up so I decided to get a shower.

Connor through much effort and persuasion stayed in camp to make breakfast, though he said he’d rather be in the shower with me. I grabbed my stuff and headed up to the shower house, which like always seemed empty. As I walked through the door Daniel was standing there waiting by the sinks.

“Shit dude, we have to stop running into each other like this.” I said, trying to regain my cool.

“Sorry, just thought you might want your IPod back from last night.” Daniel said, pulling it out of his pocket and tossing it to me.

“So where’s Connor, could have sworn he’d come here with you?” Daniel asked, trying to hide his point.

“He’s back at camp making breakfast, but oh does he want to be.” I said smiling at Daniel as I walked past him to the showers.

“Ok, well you enjoy those pictures then, especially the last one.” Daniel shouted as he walked out of the bathhouse, letting the door slam behind him.

I climbed into the shower and turned the water on high. I stood waiting for the water to warm as my curiosity started to plague me. As the water took forever to heat, I pulled out my IPod to look at the pictures from last night. All the pictures I knew of were there, except the one at the end. I stared at it for a while trying to figure out who it was. It wasn’t Connor and I, but I couldn’t tell who it was.

Giving up I climbed into the water and soaked my worn out body. I rinsed any evidence of the night’s events away, making sure to wash the sand out of my hair and to scrub my hole excessively. As I cleaned myself up the picture kept looming in my head.

I knew that one person from somewhere. I'd seen that birthmark before, but where. I could picture it in my head, it was dark, moonlight, trees. All of a sudden it clicked, the person on top was Daniel, he had the same birthmark on his left cheek as the picture, but who was he sleeping with?

Shortly after exhausting the hot water for the entire camp I finished my shower and dried off, contemplating whom the other person could be.

They were too short to be Jonathan, too tall to be Connor (he would have told me anyways.) so who could it have been?

I trekked back to camp and threw all my gear back in the tent. As I turned to go hunt Daniel down, Connor yelled out, “Breakfast is ready!” Well that made finding him easy enough, now just to get him alone…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insert snappy post chapter text here" again sorry its short, setup chapter, something funny, creeper post encouraging statement, rambling sequence, and closing signature....

awww i can't skip the sig,

as always,

love.

"There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will."

-Epictetus
Old 09-17-2012, 02:11 AM   #129
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I wonder if there's someone else around that we don't know about...
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:07 PM   #130
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

this is getting interesting
I hope no drama tho
Old 09-18-2012, 02:37 PM   #131
Mr. Fun 21

Quite interesting turn of events!! Going to guess who the person is, but keep it to myself as not to spoil it for the others! But it was good!
Old 10-03-2012, 07:14 PM   #132
Eagle eye

Hellz yeah! Fall break this weekend and you know what that means!!!!

More procrastinating on writing an update!

Next chapter posted by this Sunday, I promise.

As always,

love!

-Epictetus
Old 10-05-2012, 06:38 AM   #133
Abmp

Yay! Should be good...
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:14 AM   #134
JJJ888

Realllllly good!!!
JJJ888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:25 PM   #135
Eagle eye

Again I may or may not have missed my deadline. (Curse you eastern time zone) However I did keep to my Sunday tradition of Pizza and old MacGyver DVD's. So without rambling on like usual about some irrelevant topic here is the almost on time update.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16?

Daniel and I just stared at each other across the table. I kept looking over at him wondering who the other person could possibly be. Occasionally Daniel would shoot me a dirty smile knowing I’d seen the picture. Jonathan and Connor ,not privy to the incident in the bathhouse, just kept looking back and forth between us trying to figure out what was going on.

“Ok let me break this awkward breakfast. Daniel did you show Matt your dick or something?” Connor said trying to draw our attention away from each other.

“Way to help the awkwardness Connor.” Jonathan said throwing his plate away and walking back to his tent to change into his hiking clothes.

“Not this time.” I said turning my head sideways without breaking eye contact with Daniel as if suddenly I would know whom it was.

“I don’t think I’d have to show it to you.” Daniel said while scooping up the last of his eggs and throwing his plate away as well.

He shot me a dirty grin and walked over to his tent to change as well.

“Why’s everyone changing?” I asked Connor who was cleaning up the skillet and other dirty dishes from his amazing breakfast.

“Well while you were in the shower we decided we were going to hike up to Big Rock today.” Connor said.

“It will be great weather for hiking, and quiet since its Sunday and everyone’s going home.” He finished rubbing his hand down my back till it rested just above my butt.

“I like the sound of that and I’ll get to stare at your ass all day, it’s a win win.” I whispered, kissing him on his neck.

“Not right now Jonathan and… well Jonathan might be back any minute.” Connor warned, blushing slightly from the memories last night.

“Fine but I get to stare at your ass while we’re hiking still.” I whined, standing up and grabbing his perfectly formed swimmers ass, then turning towards the tent.

After I finished changing I met up with all the other guys, and we started down the trail. Jonathan lead, followed by Daniel, then Connor, and lastly me following up Connor’s rear…

After about an hour we took a break resting along one of the cut outs in the trail, each of us chugging our waters and resting on some rocks.

Connor walked up the trail to pee while Jonathan laid out on a rock clearly tired. Now would be my only time to get Daniel away to ask him about the picture.

“Hey Daniel I thought I saw some really cool rocks back down the trail you want to come check them out with me?” I asked trying to get Daniel away from the others.

“Sure.” Daniel said jumping to his feet and starting back down the trail.

About 100 yards down the trail I turned around and stopped Daniel.

“I looked at the picture.” I whispered just in case someone followed us.

“I figured the way you were staring at me earlier.” Daniel smirked knowing I didn’t know who it was.

“Who else is in the picture its driving me crazy!” I sort of yelled grabbing Daniel by his shoulders.

Daniel clearly enjoying the attention started laughing, “I tell you but you have to beat me in a game.”

“Just tell me who it is!” I said starting to get frustrated from him enjoying my suffering.

“You in or not?” Daniel asked breaking free from my grip.

“Fine, what’s your game?” I asked reluctant to participate.

“I tell you when we get to Big Rock.” Daniel said, heading back up the trail.

As I walked back up, we started back on the trail. Before I could really even get started again Connor pulled me off to the side.

Waiting shortly for the others to get down the trail he pulled my lips to his and we passionately kissed, his tongue probing my mouth as I stood there enjoying the moment, his arms wrapped around me pulling us into a tight embrace, our minds melding into one.

Connor quickly pulled away, determined to get after something.

“What’s going on between you and Daniel?” He asked, cocking his head to the side giving me his puppy dog stare.

“Nothing he jumped me in the showers…again, and asked if we wanted to play a game.” I said, holding back the torrent of guilt building in the back of my mind.

“What does he want to play?” Connor asked slightly worried it would be worse then last night.

“I don't know he said he'd tell me up top at Big Rock.” I said grabbing a hold of Connor’s hand.

“Ok but I don’t want him watching us make love it was kind of weird.” Connor said pulling me down the trail.

“Ok” I laughed following his beautiful body down the trail, his hair glistening with sweat, his boyish aroma filling my head.

I don’t know why I couldn’t tell Connor about the picture. Something inside me just kept making me lie to him. Yet every time I did it felt like a dam was about to burst. I couldn’t keep this up. Luckily Daniel was going to tell me who it was once we reached the top.

It didn’t take long till we caught back up to Daniel and Jonathan, they are very slow hikers, and they hadn’t even noticed Connor and I weren’t behind them or at least weren’t commenting about it.

A few miles further down the trail from where we stopped we finally reach Big Rock. It looking down over the valley below. It felt like you could see the entire world from there but no one could see you. It was a perfect place.

As Jonathan unzipped his backpack tossing us all a sandwich for lunch we all found a nice shady spot under the rock to eat, Connor and I sitting next to each other and Daniel and Jonathan sitting close by on their own little rocks.

Connor and Jonathan wondered off to go pee, (down side to being small is small bladder.) After they left Daniel walked over with a piece of paper in his hands smiling.

“Ok here’s what you have to do. If you get it done by the time we leave I’ll tell you who it is.” Daniel said folding the paper and handing it to me.

“I thought you said this was a game?” I said unfolding the paper and begging to read it.

“Oh believe me it will be.” Daniel said smirking as he walked back over to his rock.

As I read the paper I couldn’t believe my eyes…(to be continued.)

-Epictetus

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gay, group, skinny dipping, teen, woods