Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-29-2015, 11:23 PM   #121
QueenSlut
getDare Devil

I, QueenSlut, offer myself to anyone who wants me for 10 PMs.

I agree to be bound to them for this time, and will complete any task they give to me to their satisfaction. If I fail, or do not live up to my agreement in any way, I agree to be named, shamed, and appropriately punished.

My limits are:
Pee/Poo
Permanent
Family
Public
Pics/Cam
Enema

Otherwise, you may do as you please with me.

Signed: QueenSlut

I do not own anyone nor will I give you dares.

21 | Female | Submissive

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
PM Dares

Denied for: 372 days.
Edges: 16/288
*denied since November 24th, 2016*

*I reach message limit often.
*NO KIK.*
QueenSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 11:46 PM   #122
slutchloe

I, slutchloe, offer myself to anyone who wants me for 5 PMs.

I agree to be bound to them for this time, and will complete any task they give to me to their satisfaction. If I fail, or do not live up to my agreement in any way, I agree to be named, shamed, and appropriately punished.

My limits are: in my signature.

Signed: slutchloe

LIKES : humiliation, public (within reason), being embarrassed, pee

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS : clothspins/nipple clamps, pain, too much edging

LIMITS : NO PICS/vids/etc, scat/vomit, sticky food (like chocolate syrup), too much pain

I prefer giving dares to females, but will receive from anyone!
Not looking for a master!
Keep all dares to PMs/posts! No skype/kik/etc unless I ask for it, please!
slutchloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 12:12 AM   #123
MGunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenSlut View Post
I, QueenSlut, offer myself to anyone who wants me for 10 PMs.

My limits are:
Pee/Poo
Permanent
Family
Public
Pics/Cam
Enema

Signed: QueenSlut
QueenSlut has been claimed!

Curious about: anal, public, humiliation, degredation, bladder control, golden showers.

Limits: scat, drinking piss, cum eating, blood, permanent, total public, family, animals, illegal, crossdressing.

kik: Mgunder

My Sex Map

My PM Dares
MGunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 02:36 AM   #124
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperedKittyBoy View Post
I haven't seen a single GUY get claimed, but I've seen girls get claimed IMMEDIATELY. I get that it'll happen, but it's still very very unfair. Claim a guy once in a while, please!
Don't expect something from someone else when you won't be willing to it it yourself.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 03:35 AM   #125
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutchloe View Post
I, slutchloe, offer myself to anyone who wants me for 5 PMs.

My limits are: in my signature.

Signed: slutchloe
slutchloe has been claimed
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 03:44 AM   #126
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
I suggest people create contracts with less PM's so Masters/ Mistresses can claim more different subs.
I have 2 PM's to start with, instead of those who have 20 PM's or 50 PM's. Or maybe Dom(me)s don't like giving out dares to random people (after claiming them of course).
A few things are happening here.
First apperently a lot of people forget to mention they got claimed (or claimed someone).

Secondly I've claimed and already given dares to two girls who after a few PM's dissappeared from the site. One of them Jessic who dissappeared after agreeing that she would do the dares, she's been offline since the 17th (june) and I of course shamed here. (the other one has been offline since the 25th so I want give her a few more days.)

Claiming people can be fun once in a while but most people are lazy and expect they don't have to do anything in return.
The least you can do after finishing the dares is write a good report.

The reason why there aren't tons of doms claiming people is because most likely a lot of the people here won't commit themselves to it and they don't know what they're getting.
Writing and giving out good dares also takes effort and energy, so why waste that on somebody who might not deserve it.
Basically you are gambling when claiming someone here.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 03:58 AM   #127
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
The reason why there aren't tons of doms claiming people is because most likely a lot of the people here won't commit themselves to it and they don't know what they're getting.
Writing and giving out good dares also takes effort and energy, so why waste that on somebody who might not deserve it.
I thought the same thing, but didn't really know how to write this down. But like you said, when you gamble, it's better to gamble with a few PM's instead of ten PM's or more.

You are right about what you said in your post.

Also, it's too bad people keep re-posting here without getting claimed. I would say: just post once and wait to get claimed. When not on the latest page any more, just post a link in your signature. -.-

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 09:22 AM   #128
inferiorwhiteboi
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
A few things are happening here.
First apperently a lot of people forget to mention they got claimed (or claimed someone).

Secondly I've claimed and already given dares to two girls who after a few PM's dissappeared from the site. One of them Jessic who dissappeared after agreeing that she would do the dares, she's been offline since the 17th (june) and I of course shamed here. (the other one has been offline since the 25th so I want give her a few more days.)

Claiming people can be fun once in a while but most people are lazy and expect they don't have to do anything in return.
The least you can do after finishing the dares is write a good report.

As somebody who has both been Claimed, and has Claimed others, I'd like to chime in on this discussion.

First, yes, some girls have been claimed immediately. It is no secret that there are far fewer females on getdare than there are males. So, it's only natural that people who prefer female subs are jumping on them when available.

Also, in regard to grabbing someone immediately: There's the whole "claiming" process to think about it. If they just posted, it's very likely that they're still online. It is a lot easier to claim somebody that is online & was just here, compared to sending a "Have you been claimed yet? If not, I'd like to claim you message" to somebody that posted hours ago, or isn't currently online, or whatever.

The very first person I claimed on here, it took 3 or 4 days just to get through the 1st pm task. So yes, any further play I do involving this thread, will involve somebody that I claim very soon after they've offered themselves, as I've got no desire for a 5 pm's worth of tasks to take several weeks to complete.

Also, to diaperedkittyboy's point about girls getting claimed & not guys - it may not entirely be a gender thing. Not everybody is into the same kinks as everybody else. Some Doms, Dommes & Switches may not be interested in Claiming somebody that will have zero interest in the tasks that the Top prefers. If the Top wants to assign Edges, do Ice Play, Clit torture, bladder holding, whatever ... What's the sense in claiming somebody that has it as a Limit? So it isn't just the gender. Even in a temporary situation such as X pm's, a good Top tries to look for a good fit, or at least someone that will tolerate the desired activities.

The thread is a great idea. The duration is open to the sub, which adds variety of length to the play. It's a great way to meet people / make new acquaintances on getDare. It's just a new thread, and like any thread that stays popular for any great length of time, it just needs to get the proverbial bugs worked out to fine-tune it.

I tried to Claim somebody yesterday that had already been claimed. Neither they, nor whoever claimed them had said in the thread that they were claimed. This is a problem and it adds to the confusion.
Bunny says, "Bye bye!"
inferiorwhiteboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 09:42 AM   #129
MrPepi

Location: in a land, where chastity devices, diapers and perfect masters grow on trees

I, MrPepi offer myself to anyone who wants me for 10 PMs.

My limits are:
Public (+ semi-Public), social suicide
Email, any TeamViewer stuff, Skype
any Camera stuff (incl. no-head-pics)
Pain, Scat eating and messing around with it

Signed: MrPepi

I will write reports as best i can.

Loves/Dislikes/Limits
My Stuff
PM Dares

Avatar by lorddragonmaster on DeviantArt
MrPepi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 10:45 AM   #130
slaveboy32
Distinguished Member

I, slaveboy32, offer myself to anyone who wants me for 5 PMs.

My limits are:
Illegal, social suicide, friends/family involvement, anything that could interfere with my work, anything that could identify me ( ie. face pics), scat,

Signed: Slaveboy32
Old 06-30-2015, 05:00 PM   #131
DiaperedKittyBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
Don't expect something from someone else when you won't be willing to it it yourself.
Don't be a fucking asshole.
I don't EXPECT to be claimed, nor do I EXPECT people to claim other guys. I'm saying it's not fair to choose just the females. I'm saying CHOOSE SOMEBODY ELSE SOMETIMES. I'm telling the DOMS to choose SUBS regardless of gender, at least once in a while.

As for me, you're right. I wouldn't claim anybody. You know why? BECAUSE I'M A SUB. If I were a dom, I would claim ANYBODY that seemed nice. I wouldn't give a shit if they were male or female. So, no, I am NOT asking something of people that I wouldn't do myself.
DiaperedKittyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 05:01 PM   #132
DiaperedKittyBoy

I, DiaperedKittyBoy offer myself to anyone who wants me for 5 PMs.

My limits are:
family/friends
dangerous
illegal
scat (Not even diaper messing)
pee (Diaper wetting is okay)
cock torture
anal
pics/vids
blackmail

Signed: DiaperedKittyBoy
Old 06-30-2015, 05:09 PM   #133
DiaperedKittyBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferiorwhiteboi View Post
As somebody who has both been Claimed, and has Claimed others, I'd like to chime in on this discussion.

First, yes, some girls have been claimed immediately. It is no secret that there are far fewer females on getdare than there are males. So, it's only natural that people who prefer female subs are jumping on them when available.

Also, in regard to grabbing someone immediately: There's the whole "claiming" process to think about it. If they just posted, it's very likely that they're still online. It is a lot easier to claim somebody that is online & was just here, compared to sending a "Have you been claimed yet? If not, I'd like to claim you message" to somebody that posted hours ago, or isn't currently online, or whatever.

The very first person I claimed on here, it took 3 or 4 days just to get through the 1st pm task. So yes, any further play I do involving this thread, will involve somebody that I claim very soon after they've offered themselves, as I've got no desire for a 5 pm's worth of tasks to take several weeks to complete.

Also, to diaperedkittyboy's point about girls getting claimed & not guys - it may not entirely be a gender thing. Not everybody is into the same kinks as everybody else. Some Doms, Dommes & Switches may not be interested in Claiming somebody that will have zero interest in the tasks that the Top prefers. If the Top wants to assign Edges, do Ice Play, Clit torture, bladder holding, whatever ... What's the sense in claiming somebody that has it as a Limit? So it isn't just the gender. Even in a temporary situation such as X pm's, a good Top tries to look for a good fit, or at least someone that will tolerate the desired activities.

The thread is a great idea. The duration is open to the sub, which adds variety of length to the play. It's a great way to meet people / make new acquaintances on getDare. It's just a new thread, and like any thread that stays popular for any great length of time, it just needs to get the proverbial bugs worked out to fine-tune it.

I tried to Claim somebody yesterday that had already been claimed. Neither they, nor whoever claimed them had said in the thread that they were claimed. This is a problem and it adds to the confusion.
Thank you for the civilized comment. I know it's not ENTIRELY a gender thing, but that's definitely a huge part of it. I'd just like if people would claim a person that isn't female once in a while. At least the only ones that post when they claim somebody are usually the ones claiming girls.

And yes, that's a problem, too. I wish there were a better method to make sure everyone knows when you've been claimed, honestly.

For now: Remember to post that you got claimed. If you're claiming a person, remember to post that you claim them.
Old 06-30-2015, 05:17 PM   #134
Gigantesub
Account Banned

I, Gigantesub offer myself to anyone who wants me for 3 PMs.

My limits are:
In my limits and the following
family/friends
pics/vids
blackmail

Signed: Gigantesub

Female/Bratty Slut/Switch/5'6"/30A

Mistress Saint's sexy puppy

I ama slave to Getdare, Only accepting dares PM'd to me

My vacation needs your help!

PM Dare List
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74883

Likes/Dislikes/ Limits/ and toys!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74849
Gigantesub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 05:22 PM   #135
Gigantesub