Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-27-2013, 05:01 PM   #121
Happy Me

Key Shadowice's bullet at work task

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
Since tomorrow you are cleaning out that room and organizing stuff since I figure you will be moving lots how about that silver bullet in your pussy while your cleaning out that room. Don't know your situation with being allowed to cum or not, haven't finished off the thread yet (just been reading pms for the past week) but I hope it can be turned down low enough to keep you from cumming but so aroused with no hope of relief, but im a nice guy when there is a horny girl involved. So if you get so horny you cant stand it you will have to beg your master to let you cum in a bathroom stall.
I did it!
I brought my bullet in with me in my purse. At about 1:30pm I was done with my desk stuff, and pulled the bullet out of my purse, put it in my pocket and brought it to the restroom.
In the restroom I put the bullet in as deep as it would go with the hopes that it would get kind of lodged in, and not slip out. I ran the cord up over the top of my pants and put the controller in my pocket. Today I purposely wore a longer sweater, and pants with good pockets.

I was honestly already very horny, from being denied yesterday and this morning, so my pussy was already throbby and wet. Actually, earlier in the day I had a meeting with my boss, and was just shocked that even in the meeting my pussy was throbbing so much it was distracting!

Anyway, I went into the room, and turned the bullet on low, and started organizing/cleaning/moving stuff around. About 5 minutes after I turned the bullet on my boss came in to ask me something, and I reached in my pocket to discretely turn it off, and accidentally turned it all the way up first!

I had interactions with my boss a few times, one other co-worker, and two strangers in the elevators while I had the bullet inside me. Twice I did not have a chance to turn it off before they talked to me, and had to do it while I was talking... That stuff really gets my heart racing!

Partway through the cleaning I got two urgent emails, and had to run back to my desk and work, and then go get some signatures from my boss. I just turned the bullet off for that part, but left it in. Then I went back to finish the room, turned the bullet back on and finished. The last little bit was bringing some boxes and papers down to the recycling bins (that is when I ran into people in the elevator). At this point my pussy was so wet that my pants were actually damp. I think I had the bullet in and on for a total of 2.5 hours, and I can not tell you how many times I wished that the batteries would just die!

So, I had the bullet in, got ready to go, and went to say goodbye to my boss. I was intending to stop in the restroom on my way out and take it out, and I had full intentions of licking it clean for NorthlandDom (even though I hadn't orgasmed.) But my boss said, "Oh! I will walk out with you!" So I ended up starting my walk home with the bullet still inside of me (I don't know how far it was still in at this point, my pussy was so wet, it had to have slipped out at least some!)
It was driving me crazy though, because I was so horny, and I decided to see if I could pull it out under my sweater without being too obvious. I waited until I was on a block with no pedestrians (there were still cars driving by), and I kind of yanked on the cord. Luckily for me it slid right out, and I very daftly slipped the bullet into my pocket with the controller. I am not usually smooth like that, so it actually surprised me! I think the only reason that it slid out was because I was so so so so so wet at that point that it was like a Slip and Slide (weeeeeee!).

Earlier in the day I kikked my dommy to ask for orgasms today. I was actually so horny that it hurt, and he is usually so very understanding about that. I asked him very nicely if there was anything I could do in exchange. The problem is that today he is traveling to another part of China, and told me his new hotel does not have WiFi. It took him a looonnnnnggg time to kik me back, so all day I was worried that he wasn't going to be able to. Last night when I was trying to fall alseep, my hand kept traveling down to my clit kind-of involuntarily, and I would wishfully rub it lightly just craving some kind of relief. The entire bullet task just made everything significantly worse, and I didn't even know if my dommy would have time to kik me!!

But, on my walk home I did see that he had sent a message (because it is taken out of context, I added some notes in purple):
Quote:
Originally Posted by deschut
In exchange (for orgasms) you can for the next 24 hrs only pee on the exact whole hour (+10minutes). And bouncing on the dildo on the floor before for 5 minutes, to get you horny enough. Blindfolded and cuffed
Failing (the peeing task) leads to edging twice with slow strokes and having clothespegs (2) on each nipple 10 minutes.
(just a note: Slow stroke edges are the ones I really hate the most. We have an understanding about them. "Slow strokes" means that I pull the dildo all the way out, and push it all the way back in, very slowly. These kind of edges really drive me crazy!)
So, I am very excited about the orgasms! I did kik him to see if that was another unlimited orgasms task (I assume that it is), but it looks like he doesn't have internet again now.

Also:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtf View Post
Hi again

A twenty five minute task this time

The set up
Pack of card shuffled...
YAY!!! I love wax play! I am very excited about this one! Thank you GTF!

Last edited by Happy Me; 12-27-2013 at 05:48 PM. Reason: add the note about slow stroke edges.
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 06:00 PM   #122
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Thank you for my report, I loved it. I couldn't help but laugh when you accidentally turned it up on high instead of off, or slid it out so easily because your like a slip and slide LOL. The universe must love me teasing you because things always seem to work out in my favor when it comes to you, what are the odds dom in another country and hard to reach and included requiring his permission for this task, then if that wasn't great enough your boss walking you out so you couldn't remove your toy!

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 06:10 PM   #123
Happy Me

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
Thank you for my report, I loved it. I couldn't help but laugh when you accidentally turned it up on high instead of off, or slid it out so easily because your like a slip and slide LOL. The universe must love me teasing you because things always seem to work out in my favor when it comes to you, what are the odds dom in another country and hard to reach and included requiring his permission for this task, then if that wasn't great enough your boss walking you out so you couldn't remove your toy!
I am so glad you enjoyed it!

You know, things working out like that are much better for report writing too. I love it when something unexpected happens because then I know it is going to be much more fun to write about! And yes, the universe seems to favor you.
Old 12-27-2013, 09:17 PM   #124
Knightcircle

that was an amazing story!!! you're so brave for stuffing your pussy like that at work. you deserve a nice orgasm for that bravery ... if your dom lets you

Curious: I really want a lady / Mistress / Queen to decorate my cock and balls like an arts and craft project.

Toys: small butt plug, medium butt plug, NEW! Chastity cage

Limit: public, face pix, pee, poo, social suicide, family, friends

Kik: sisdrew69

Please control me
Knightcircle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 09:49 PM   #125
Happy Me

Book Update- Next week's orgasms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightcircle View Post
that was an amazing story!!! you're so brave for stuffing your pussy like that at work. you deserve a nice orgasm for that bravery ... if your dom lets you
Awwww! Thank you! I do get orgasms tonight, after I do some bouncing on my dildo on the floor (and as long as I follow the peeing rule for the next 24 hours- I did put a note on my toilet that says, "NO!", so I don't forget). Tomorrow and the next day may fully be up to the dice, but next week there are a few days that are left up to you guys too (so chew on that a bit!).

Just as a sneak preview to next week, my orgasm rule changes to this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by deschut
Denial
For 3 days you will not be allowed to cum. You will however play with the bullet for 4 minutes each day, and do 4 edges. After this you can have a day with as many orgasms as you want ;-)
(Better make use of that!)
The other days you can orgasm, 3 gspot orgasms, OR 1 clit orgasm, you decide ;-) (Unless it conflicts with your thread on getDare)
I think I am going to start the denial on Monday. So you guys get more say-so from Thursday (unlimited orgasms that day), to Sunday. Then I am denied again next Monday until he gets back (2.5 days.)

I didn't do any more tasks this evening, sometimes work just wipes me out! Tomorrow is a brand new day, and the first of 5 days in a row off of work! I still have a lot of pending dares in here, and will start to do some of them tomorrow, but it is always nice to have some to choose from so I can fit them into my life.

Thank you again to everyone for the posts and PM's, this has really just been loads of fun. I hope the next week continues to be this much fun!

Update: I did the 5 minutes of floor dildo bouncing with my hands and ankles cuffed, and blindfolded to earn those orgasms. Right before I did it my dommy had internet for a minute, and said once I did that I could have as many orgasms as I wanted in 20 minutes. The floor bouncing with the ankle cuffs on is even more uncomfortable, because the dildo has to rest on my feet, which means I kind of have to bend them in so they are in the right space (otherwise it lands right in between my ankles.)

I also licked off the dildo and bullet for NorthlandDom, still gooey and gross, tasted a little bit tart today.

I only used 13 minutes, and had 2 clit and 11 gspot orgasms. I feel soooooo much better now!

Last edited by Happy Me; 12-27-2013 at 11:33 PM.
Old 12-28-2013, 04:31 PM   #126
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

41. On the rare occasions that you have chosen someone to serve you, what are the traits you have especially looked for?
42. What is the meaning of life?
43. Have you ever given tasks that you personally enjoy to others, and got feedback that was not what you expected?
44. Bearing in mind your strong liking for bedtimes, have you been set one? What is it?
45. What is you favourite cheese, and why?

'A man痴 character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 05:05 PM   #127
Happy Me

Cake Update, next week's tasks and StrawDog's questions. :)

Update:
Spanks:I finished all of my spanks this morning!
Sleeping task: I am locked into sleeping fully spread with the bullet inserted and on tonight, because tonight is the last night to do it. I was going to do it last night and then kind of chickened out!
Orgasms: I rolled a 6 today, and deschut does not seem to have internet today, so it looks like no orgasming for me!
Karada: My friend and I went out to lunch today and then did some shopping. I got a lot of new art for my apartment!
Also, we stopped at the local BDSM store. I realized earlier today that when I did NorthlandDom's nipple task earlier in the week that I cut the rope I normally use for my karada. At the BDSM store I got a very pretty red rope! I think it is going to make a beautiful karada photo for my dommy! I am so excited!

Cleaning: I got some raspberries for GTF's cleaning tasks (I love them and normally don't buy them because of the price). I am going to put on the karada, and start his tasks today. Hopefully I get all of the cleaning done. Just as a reminder:
Quote:
So for your Birthday we have some special tasks

Put something you really like in each room Chocalate, cake etc
When you come to clean each room flip a coin Heads you get the treat Tails you spank your boobs 8 times each with a ruler

You willl be naked when cleaning wearing only your high heels

Everytime you come to a mirror in the house you will stand in front of it and say to the mirror 5 thing you love about your body

Whilst cleaning the bathroom you will rub your pussy along the baths edge for 2 minutes

When in the kitchen you will put one item from the fridge into your pussy- How long 3 minutes wthout dropping out

When cleaning the bedroom you will edge 4 times

When sweeping the floor you will ride the brush like a childs wooden horse- sweeping les say for 2 minutes but lets add whipping you butt to make the horse go

Once the cleaning is finished you will place one pair of panties down the back of a chair or sofa just in case someone is nosy at the party

I will add more if iI think of any extras
These were initially intended to be my birthday tasks, but I decided to clean the house early, since I have 2 days off. I am embarrassed about these and excited! I think they are going to be fun, and humiliating at the same time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
41. On the rare occasions that you have chosen someone to serve you, what are the traits you have especially looked for?
My favorite thing ever is when someone really has a drive to please. When their main kink is being controlled and they are open to a lot of other things. I love when I start to talk dommy and they turn into absolute jelly.
It is also really important that I enjoy talking to them outside of the play.
42. What is the meaning of life?
Ha.
43. Have you ever given tasks that you personally enjoy to others, and got feedback that was not what you expected?
I have never gotten feedback that was what I expected. LOL.
Also, the things I enjoy as a sub are not necessarily the things I enjoy giving out as a dom. As a domme I more enjoy giving people things to do that are just kind of annoying, or embarrassing, or ... like... awkward? I love knowing that someone is doing something really strange or uncomfortable because I asked them too. I often laugh when I think about it, and I get soooo horny from it!
I am also periodically crueler than one would think Happyme would be.
I hate when I give someone one of my silly tasks, and it is so so so so easy, and before they even try to do it, they just say, "No, I don't want to do that." Really? Just try it!
44. Bearing in mind your strong liking for bedtimes, have you been set one? What is it?
My last dom (before deschut) set me bedtimes, but I don't have one now (I don't know if he is okay with me telling everyone his username). He used to set me an absolute bedtime, but with permission I could get it extended. The other night when I was up too late my dommy had me edge for every extra 10 minutes I was up. I have also set a bedtime for someone else. I like it in both directions!
45. What is you favourite cheese, and why?
Well, shows like Psych and Monk for sure. I love cheesy detective shows! They make me laugh!
Thank you StrawDog! You are the best!
EDIT: Ohhhhh, you really wanted to know about cheese? I love all cheeses. I especially love the stinky ones you can get from the fancy cheese places. I think it would be easier to tell you my least favorite kind of cheese: Swiss.

My tasks for next week from my dommy (they start Monday). My notes are in purple:
Quote:
Laundry
While doing the laundry this week, you have to edge twice in the laundry room, and have the bullet inserted and on medium the whole time.
My laundry room is in the basement of my apartment building, it is shared by all of the residents, but is often empty.
Insertion day
There will be a day where you have your dildo inserted all day. At 6 pm you will start 3 edges, and not a minute later. For each minute you are late you will do 5 buttspanks with the bath brush.
Lunch
This week, the working days (except Monday and Friday), you can only have lunch without panties on.
I got lucky on this, because there is only one day I work that is not Monday or Friday!
Body writing
You will keep track of the days during the week.
Monday you will write “Spank me” on your ass and do 200 spanks with the bath brush.
Wednesday “I <3 edges” above your pussy and you will edge 4 times that day.
Friday write “Hurt me” on your boobs, and spank your nipples 300 times during the day with the brush.
Embarrassment
You haven’t done a lot lately. But you will sit on your knees for 10 minutes, with the ballgag in, and your wrists and ankles together with the cuffs. You will find a way to play with the bullet and/or dildo, and edge 3 times during this period.
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
One full dinner you will eat with your wrists cuffed and eat your food from the floor.
Denial
For 3 days you will not be allowed to cum. You will however play with the bullet for 4 minutes each day, and do 4 edges. After this you can have a day with as many orgasms as you want ;-)
I think I am going to start the denial on Monday.
(Better make use of that!)
The other days you can orgasm, 3 gspot orgasms, OR 1 clit orgasm, you decide ;-) (Unless it conflicts with your thread on getDare) <--- Awww, he thought of you guys!
Work
At work you will during this week edge 3 times. And spend 3 hours without panties (but 3x 1 hour at least)!
Thank you again everyone! Feel free to leave me more dares/tasks. I am loving this!

Last edited by Happy Me; 12-28-2013 at 09:07 PM.
Old 12-28-2013, 09:01 PM   #128
Happy Me

Magnet GTF's cleaning tasks (1 of 2)

Quote:
Put something you really like in each room Chocalate, cake etc
When you come to clean each room flip a coin Heads you get the treat Tails you spank your boobs 8 times each with a ruler

You willl be naked when cleaning wearing only your high heels

Everytime you come to a mirror in the house you will stand in front of it and say to the mirror 5 thing you love about your body

When in the kitchen you will put one item from the fridge into your pussy- How long 3 minutes wthout dropping out
Hello GTF!

I am about halfway through cleaning my house, and taking a bit of a break.

So, I first put on my karada with my new red rope (for the task for my dommy), so I was already naked. I took a few pictures of it and kikked them to my dommy (he got them a while later and told me he loved the new rope! Yay!) Then I put on the heels. I have to say, I was really expecting this to just look and feel silly and embarrassing, but I went to look at myself in the mirror, and it was actually pretty sexy! So that was fun.

I grabbed little bowls and put 6 raspberries in each bowl, and put one in each room. I started with the kitchen, flipped the coin, and got tails, so I spanked my boobs 8 times. Then I opened the fridge and found the smallest sealed thing, a small plastic container with parmesan cheese in it. I couldn't quite figure out how I was going to get leverage to put it in (it is slightly larger than my regular dildo, I felt awkward because of the heels, and I wasn't sure that my pussy was very wet yet.) What I ended up doing was putting one foot up on the kitchen counter, and getting it in that way. That was awkward!!

So then I set a timer for 3 minutes and started cleaning the kitchen. I really thought the karada was going to hold the bottle in, but it turned out that I kind of enjoy having strange things in my pussy, so it got wet very fast, and then when I had to bend over (a few things I needed to clean up were on the floor), it would almost fall out, but I caught it all of the times before it got very far, and pushed it back in. I didn't do the dishes, just everything else, because I have that task from my dommy that if I do them after noon I have to wear clips on my nipples, so I saved them for tomorrow morning.

Then I moved on to the living room, flipped a coin again, and got heads, so I ate the little bowl of raspberries in that room. They were yummy! By this point the heels were starting to get uncomfortable (I really don't like heels, that is why I never wear them.) I had a lot to do in the living room, more than any other room, and the cleaning took quite a while. Also, my full length mirror is in there. I noticed myself in the mirror 2 times, both times I blushed first, because it was all kind of ridiculous, but I said 5 things I like about my body each time out loud. That was a very strange thing to be doing!

I am only almost 2 hours into my 6 hours of wearing the karada and it is already pretty uncomfortable. The place on my labia where the rope rubs when I am bending over and stuff for cleaning is getting pretty sore, same with my ass crack. I am adjusting now to the restrictions on my upper body though.

After I finished the living room, I took off the heels, because my feet are sore, and I was very hungry, so I am taking a break to eat. I will come back later and finish this report.

Later...

Quote:
When cleaning the bedroom you will edge 4 times
So, I got undressed after I ate, put the heels back on, flipped the coin: Heads again! YUM! Then I laid down on my bed and got my bigger dildo out and did 4 edges. Have I mentioned that I hate edging??? They were also worse because I know I don't get to orgasm tonight. I had to take pretty large breaks in between the last 2, just because the edges were such a struggle and it took a lot of time to get my guts up to do it again. But, I did it! After I finished, I licked the dildo clean for NorthlandDom (even though I didn't technically orgasm.) My mouth still tasted like raspberries and the cum didn't taste like much, so it wasn't too bad this time!

Then I finished cleaning my bedroom, and I believe I am done for the evening (though I still have 2 more hours of the karada. )

My pussy is still throbbing and wet from those edges.

So, tomorrow I have the bathroom task and the sweeping and mopping ones. I also need to do laundry and decorate with all of my new stuff!

Thank you GTF for the fun tasks. I hope you enjoyed the report!

NOTE: this means I will probably be done with gtf's task tomorrow, which means I will have no special birthday dares/tasks. My birthday will also be the first day of my 3-day denial period. I will probably have some time at home in the morning and early afternoon alone, if anyone wants to give me a special birthday dare or task!

Last edited by Happy Me; 12-28-2013 at 09:10 PM.
Old 12-29-2013, 12:46 AM   #129
zart

Messy

Put ice cream on your breasts and clit then top it with smuckers choc topping that hardens when cold.. Let it harden then, eat it or have some one enjoy it if you have a partner...

zart

See PM for two more sound recordings.
Likes: I am a Dom Daddy. I give directions & dares, control, creativity, masturbation & masturbation experiences, truths, spanking, food play, diapers, discipline, semi public, role play, age play, DD/lg/mg, prefer Females.
PM for masturbation dares/instructions. PM for kik. PM for a Daddy (DD/lg)
Limits: required pic/cam, permanent, illegal, full public, long term, family, blackmail, outing, social suicide, required sexual acts with others, minors (18+ only).
zart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 07:42 AM   #130
2ttt2

sleep one night spread but on your belly.
2ttt2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 08:57 AM   #131
Happy Me

Ticket Responses, Bondage, and updates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zart View Post
Messy

Put ice cream on your breasts and clit then top it with smuckers choc topping that hardens when cold.. Let it harden then, eat it or have some one enjoy it if you have a partner...

zart

See PM for two more sound recordings.
Zart- I don't think I am going to do this one. I don't really buy ice cream or that hardening stuff, and I am not really into messy (I have a tiny bit of hereditary OCD).
I am also not doing dares via solely pm, because it kind of defeats the purpose of this thread!
If you give me permission, I will post them on this thread so they will be in the line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ttt2 View Post
sleep one night spread but on your belly.
I will do it, not tonight, because tomorrow's my birthday and I want to be well rested.

Karada and Sleeping last night:
Last night I did finish the 6 hours with the karada. The last hour or so was pretty miserable, honestly, so I didn't do much but lay there. The rope around my ribs and stomach started to feel so restrictive, and my pussy and ass were so sore from having rope rubbing on them all that time. Then, only had about 30 minutes between that and binding myself up for bed. I woke up a little bit a few times in the night and moaned from not being able to move. I also had the bullet inside me on medium, luckily the batteries died part way through the night.
In hindsight it was a bad idea to push those both to the last day!

Orgasms: I rolled a 4 today so I get to cum! I rolled a 2 for the number of orgasms, so I get 2 gspot (as long as I do 100 clit spanks), and one clit one, which I think means I finally get to do at least one of Collegekid1204's dares!!! YAY! And boo that I didn't get more orgasms on the day before my denial starts.

Today I am going out with my sister for a bit, lunch and then maybe decorating my house, and then I will finish cleaning (and GTF's task), and then maybe I will have time to do a few more dares!

Last edited by Happy Me; 12-29-2013 at 09:09 AM.
Old 12-29-2013, 08:03 PM   #132
Happy Me

Wait Collegekids public orgasm dare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid1204 View Post
Dare 2: Do you like going for a run? If so, wear what you would normally wear, except no bra/underwear. Go out with your vibrating dildo. Run for however long you want, minimum time is 15 minutes. You must cum in front of at least 3 people. When you cum in front of them, you don't need to show in any way that you are cumming, but bonus points to you if you do. If you don't run, do the same thing while walking.
Hello Collegekid1204!

I did it!!! *boingy boingy*
So, I had 2 orgasms allowed today, which for me isn't much, but I just kept waiting for a day I had some so I could do one of your dares!
So this is what happened. I actually had a long, busy day, but I got done with a lot of stuff, and had some time, and really wanted an italian ice from across the street, so I figured, what better time to try this?
So per our conversation, I used the bullet instead, and wore underwear to keep it from falling out. I did this much like I did Shadowice's dare, I inserted the bullet and then pulled up my pants and ran the cord over my pants and put the controller in my pocket. I did make one error, in that I did not bring my phone with me, so I really don't know how long my walk was. It felt like forever, but that was probably the embarrassment and intense arousal...

So, I turned the bullet on right as I walked out of my apartment. I walked out of the back door to my building, which goes into the alley, and there was no one there, which was okay, because I wasn't quite aroused enough to orgasm anyway. Then I walked toward the big street that is about 30 feet away. When I got there, there was one guy just standing there, but he wasn't looking at me.
I turned left, and immediately there on my left is the gay dance club. There was a group of 4 people walking out, but they walked away from me, so they weren't looking, and then the bouncer. As I was walking by the gate/door, another guy walked out and started talking to me!!!

As I walked, this guy walked with me, and started telling me a story. Keep in mind that I am walking down the sidewalk with the bullet buzzing away inside of me, knowing that I am going to try to cum in front of some people, so I didn't turn it off. The gay dance club he walked out of is one that I go to often, and he told me that he walked in and the bouncer told him he was "not dressed for this place" and asked him to leave! There is a different, less snobby gay dance club a few blocks away, so he said he was going there, and I somehow squeaked out that I thought that was a good idea... Anyway, he kept walking and talking to me for another block.

I kept looking for places where I could stand for a minute and cum, where people would see me. There is a video game bar another block up, and I walked in front of there, usually there are a lot of people out front, but this time, only two!

So, I kept walking, all the time getting closer and closer to cumming, and kind of forcing my pussy to accept the fact of an impending public orgasm, and 1/2 block later is the hippie bar. Out front of that bar were about 10 people, and to pass them I had to walk through the crowd, so I figured that would be the perfect time! Also, directly across the next street is a huge event venue where they do concerts (like punk bands and stuff?), and there were probably about 50-60 people standing on that corner. Well, I slowed down quite a bit, hoping the orgasm would hit me right then, and while I know I was breathing heavily at this point, the orgasm didn't hit, and the walk light came on. So I started to cross the street. I crossed the street with the 10 people behind me, the 50-60 behind me on the other side, and 5-6 cars just feet away from me, and that is when the orgasm hit. I know my face probably got funny, and I made some noise, and I definitely slowed down and stumbled a bit, but because I couldn't really see inside the cars (headlights, it is night here), and the rest of everyone was behind me, I have no idea if anyone saw/noticed.

It wasn't a HUGE orgasm, but it took me a bit to recover and start walking again. I mean, I feel kind of like I fell asleep a second and then woke up standing in the middle of the road, but the walk light was still on so it couldn't have been long! I could feel another orgasm building, and I only get 2 today (plus a clit one), so I turned off the bullet as soon as I came back to reality.

Then I walked to the pizza place (now about 1.5 blocks away) and went in to get my italian ice (lemon and rainbow scoops, YUM), and when I reached in my pocket to grab my cards, I felt the controller for the bullet and it just hit me with full force what I had just done. And, in front of the cashier I got all all bright red and stuttery and embarrassed. Then, I got my italian ice and walked back home.

The walk back home was totally uneventful, except for the intense throbbing in my pussy, which is now just smushy wet and dying for some more!

Thank you so much for this fun dare, I really did enjoy it!!!

Edit: Now I am going to break for a bit and then do the rest of GTF's cleaning tasks. I am actually kind of excited about them!

Last edited by Happy Me; 12-29-2013 at 08:10 PM.
Old 12-30-2013, 12:31 AM   #133
Bitch Mob TaskForce

first time masturbation story?

Ever had sex with a black guy? good/bad?
Down to do most dares.
Straight so will do almost any dare for the right girl.
Equality is Success.
PM me for my kik, skype, etc.

Bitch Mob TaskForce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 12:41 AM   #134
Bitch Mob TaskForce

In which month and year did you post your boobs
Down to do most dares.
Straight so will do almost any dare for the right girl.
Equality is Success.
PM me for my kik, skype, etc.

Bitch Mob TaskForce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 01:20 AM   #135
Happy Me

Palette B**** Mob TaskForce's questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitch Mob TaskForce View Post
first time masturbation story?

Ever had sex with a black guy? good/bad?
I don't honestly remember my first time masturbating.
I have had sex with a Black woman, does that count? It was okay, she wasn't all that good, but I came from getting her off (the look of shock on her face when she came the first time really got me going!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitch Mob TaskForce View Post
In which month and year did you post your boobs
October, 2013

Advertisements
Kink Talk