Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-22-2016, 10:06 AM   #121
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yours2use07 View Post
REALLY?! Cant do a simple dare like this when you can handcuff yourself to a toilet and let random people fuck you without a condom? This is in your limits? Lol sorry i smell a fake...... you give yourself publicly yet pix and videos are a no go..... you get off on writing storys... your a fake
:/
letting people taking nude pics of me is involving strangers and in thats the limit!!

i dont want to get caught intentionally!
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 01-22-2016, 10:19 AM   #122
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
You love public nudity at night, cool. Find the most public place you dare. Bring along a wooden spoon, then drop your pants and panties. Now give yourself 100 whacks on each cheek. They dont need to be hard, just noisy enough to increase the risk of getting cought. This is one i havent done yet.

A second good one of which i have done before sunset, was that while wearing a miniskirt, no panties and on a walk. I let an enama release, by the time i got home the back of my legs where brown. Would you do this one also?
The second dare is against my limit but i will definitly do the first one
Old 01-22-2016, 10:20 AM   #123
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefooted83 View Post
Ok, here's a dare for you.
This dare has to take place somewhere you expect some people being around.

Go to a public bathroom and into a cabin, undress completely.
Leave your clothes there and go over to different cabin.
You may lock the door on the cabin you are in now but you can leave it open as well.
Now stay there for at least 30 minutes. You may cum while waiting.
Maybe you're clothes are gone when you get back to the first cabin, maybe they are still there.
Good luck!
i will do this on monday
Old 01-22-2016, 10:31 AM   #124
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
Go to a gas station/convenience store with a male attendant late at night, ask them if they sell condoms, batteries and lube. If you have a battery powered sex toy bring it with you and ask the attendant to help you get the proper batteries for it. Play dumb and tell him you borrowed it from a friend and don't know how to change the batteries and ask him for help. Then ask him if he knows how it works and could show you. If he agrees and gets it started for you then hike up your skirt exposing your bare pussy and see if he will help you.
I wont show him my bare pussy but ill do the rest of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by heheeh View Post
this one is for late at night. youll need a bag a padlock and your house key. first lock the padlock key at home. walk to a scheduled place, a street nearby, a park, anything you can think of. leave the house key somewhere there where nobody will find it. now walk the opposite direction to which you just came (or you can go to another nearby place you might know of in your area where you are comfortable leaving your clothes and getting naked). now strip and lock your clothes in the bag (you could lock the bag to a tree or something close by if you want to be sure you wont take the bag with you). now you're forced to walk and get the house key, then home to get the padlock key, and back to the bag for your clothes.

have fun
This sounds very nice! i hope nobody of my neighbors will see me

Quote:
Originally Posted by subindy69 View Post
Go to a park someplace, with entrances on each side of the park, if you can find a helper to drop you off naked at one side of the park and you have to get to the opposite side where your friend will be waiting to pick you up if you get there in time.
My bf will do that with me (he will drive me to the and of the park and will wait for me at the other end of the park)
Since the park isnt very large, but a little bit crowded ill do this at night
Old 01-22-2016, 06:39 PM   #125
barefooted83
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
i will do this on monday
Where are you going to do that?
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 03:40 AM   #126
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Where are you going to do that?
there is a restaurant about 1km away from my house which have a perfect bathroom for this dare
Old 01-23-2016, 04:30 AM   #127
Kemeny

hey
im her bf

Since she looks very hot i want her to let strangers take a look at that beautiful body
i will force her to do the next public dare she get.

PM me the dare so she doesnt know what i will do and when
the only limit i set for this dare is extreme public (of course no pee/poo,permanent or social suicid too)

you could also send me a message via kik: KemenyGD

Dislikes: Cum-eating; Spanks (boring); pee/poo; ass insertion

Give me dares!!! (PM)
PM-Dares

If you send me a pic of a pussy i will send it back cum covered!
Kemeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 08:21 AM   #128
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaberwocky View Post
If you are looking for dares, I remember that you liked one of the dares I posted earlier, but as far as I know you have not done it. Thus if you still like the dare, here it goes again:

For this challenge, you require to wear a short shirt or sweater, something that barely reaches your hips. You also need a chain and a lock.

Go to a bench in a park with a chain and a key. Hide the key about (or at least) 20 meters away from you somewhere in the open. Pull the chain through you clothes (through your pants and panties), thus the chain goes in at waist level and gets out a your ankles. Use the lock to connect both ends of the chain, attached to the bench. Bonus points if you are able to attach your sweater to the bench with the same chain as well.

Now you will be sitting on the bench with your clothes on. But your pants and panties are locked to the bench. To unlock your clothes, you need the key that is 20 meters away from you. That means you have to strip out of your pants and panties to get the key and return to the bench to retrieve the key.

One restriction, you have to see other people in the park before you are to close the lock. You will have to undress to get out and that should not be too easy. You might have to bring along some reading. Have fun!
I was very horny and i couldnt wait to do this dare so i did it at 11pm yesterday in the evening

i was wearing only a skirt and a shirt. The skirt is very long so there was no risk that anybody saw my butt, but the shirt is very tight and my nipples are visible even when im not horny at the moment. I took a chain with a lock and scissors with me (so i could cut my skirt off if i cant get out of it while sitting)

At the park i searched a bench which isnt too public. After walking around the park i found a perfect bench. It stands right next to a path which isnt used very often. I took the key and put it in the middle of a crossing of two paths and put a leave over it so noone would see it/steal it. I went back to the bench (the distance is about 30 meter).

I sat on the bench and locked my skirt to the bench. The chain between my buttcheeks felt very cold but nice I waited for a moment in which nobody was at the path.
It was hard to get out of the skirt because i was sitting on it, but i made it. At that point i took a look around realizing that i hadnt watched again since i begon to try to get out of the skirt. But i was lucky There was still nobody to see.

A little bit scared i started walking to the crossing. I didnt know why but this time i was very very nervous. Maybe because most people in the park would recognize me if they would see me (The park is in my hometown). I saw two bikers passing the crossing. They didnt saw me and i jumped behind a tree to hide. I waited for about 2 minutes then i left the hiding spot. When i was on the crossing i got an adrenaline rush *-* I felt watched from all of my sides but there was nobody. I took the key and ran back to the bench. I opend the lock and got dressed. Directly after i was dressed a young couple walked on the same path i was walking at.

I thought about what had happend if the couple came to me 1 minute earlier *-*

At home i just fell on my bed and laid there for a while...my hands did very well at that moment
The following 2 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 01-26-2016, 12:52 PM   #129
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Ok, here's a dare for you.
This dare has to take place somewhere you expect some people being around.

Go to a public bathroom and into a cabin, undress completely.
Leave your clothes there and go over to different cabin.
You may lock the door on the cabin you are in now but you can leave it open as well.
Now stay there for at least 30 minutes. You may cum while waiting.
Maybe you're clothes are gone when you get back to the first cabin, maybe they are still there.
Good luck!
Finally made it

I was already wet when i arrived at the restaurant.
I was wearing hotpants and a very tight shirt (and of course shoes). At first i undressed in the last of the three cabins and waited until i heard nobody. I hid the clothes as good as possible (still easy to see) and left the cabin naked, when i didnt saw anybody.

In the other cabin i started a timer on my smartphone to see how long i had to wait. I let the door unlocked and started to masturbate.

After about 10 minutes a woman entered the bathroom and i just spread my legs and waited for her to open my stall (i was horny and got dared to let the door unlocked with legs spread if i hear anyone). She took the first cabin so she didnt saw me, nor my clothes. Again i started to masturbate. It was hard to stay quiet, because i was about to cum, but i think she didnt noticed it.

After about 25 minutes another woman entered the bathroom, but took the last cabin (with my clothes). I heard her wondering "he?"
I almost laughed...i dont know why..it was funny She left the bathroom and then the 30 minutes were over and 1 minute later i had an orgasm *-*

(there werent much people, because it was 10pm and the restaurant isnt well placed)

I changed the cabin back to my clothes and was happy that they werent stolen. I dressed and drived back home
The following 3 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 01-26-2016, 04:20 PM   #130
barefooted83
getDare Devil

Well done!
Although I hoped that you were seen or your clothes were gone.
It would have been fun to get out to the restaurant without any clothes.
Good job anyway. I would have liked to see you there.

If you want to, you could repeat that at 7 or 8

Last edited by barefooted83; 01-26-2016 at 04:33 PM.
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 05:14 PM   #131
LookinForToys

Here's nice and short dare with plenty of possible extensions:

Put on short skirt and nice panties and go to pub or club. It should be rather dark inside. Sit next to the bar (on high stool). Challenge: take off panties while sitting next to the bar (nobody should notice).

Extensions:
1. Write "Public slut" over your pussy before leaving home.
2. Try to masturbate after taking off panties
3. Try to put panties into someones pocket
3b. OR try to leave them as a tip :-)
LookinForToys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 07:02 PM   #132
heheeh

Default Did you

Did you end up doing the date I gave you?
heheeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 07:22 PM   #133
SpermDomGentelman

Quote:
Originally Posted by misspublic View Post
hi

i would like to get as many public dares as i can get
im home alone often so i have enough time to do some dares.

I will do most of the public dares at night, because my public limit is to get caught intentionally!

You could give me challenges like ring at a neighbors house and wait for 20s
or you could give me dares like walk 10 minutes away from your house

(challenges will be done while doing the dares)

my likes and limits are in signature
i only send pics/vids to person i know for at least 3 month if i trust them

remember: I like the risk of getting caught so dont give me dares which involve to get caught or something like that

thank you! :*

(i will report how they went)
schön dich zu sehen.
SpermDomGentelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 03:21 PM   #134
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Oh i forgot to report how the two weeks went :/

I was dared to use the mens toilet for the first week (only if i was in public) and use only the womens toilet without locking the cabin the second week. In the first week i had to use the urinal at least once.

First week: (mens toilet)
Since i didnt know how often i use a toilet in that week i started with using the urinal. It was the second day and i felt nervous, but i did it. On the mens toilet was nobody, but when i was almost finished a boy came in. I left quickly... three days after that (day 5) i entered a mens toilet again and i got seen by two men at the urinal. I just said that i had to pee and went into a cabin. Tge last time in the first week i was alone in the toilet the whole time.

Second week: (womens toilet, cabin unlocked)
On the first day i was in big bathroom (6-7 cabins). I took tge last one and starred to pee. Nobody came... on the second day i peed on a public toilet with just two cabins. While i was peeing an old woman opend the door, looked at me and between my legs (i didnt hid anything ) and closed the door slowly.on the fifth day there was a toilet for both (male and female). I tried to pee as fast as possible, but that wasnt enough. A woman opend the door. She was young (about 17 yo), dark hair and nice tits. She was very sexy!! :P she just left without closing the stall. Since the door was unreachable while sitting on the toilet i had to finish first. Two men passed and saw me but i hid my pussy. On the last day (sunday) i just peed alone, nobody saw me or entered the bathroom

Nice dare!
It was funny <3

--------------------------

Please give me more dares or challenges
I like little challenges..they should take only about 2-5 minutes...something like running around a neighbors house or touching a lamppost which is at least 100 meters away from my home
Old 01-27-2016, 03:28 PM   #135
hoof

I sent you a dare by pm and got no response at all!
Hey ho...
hoof is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public