Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-24-2008, 01:25 PM   #121
japanese moron

YAY, and i figured that was why the Paris reference came up, ann unusual thing to throw into any story!
Old 11-25-2008, 10:19 AM   #122
glasssbottle174
getDare Sweetheart

I constantly look forward to checking if there is another section.

This one is as good as ever, if not better!
glasssbottle174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:50 PM   #123
Bigman72

when will u be posting again plz make it quick

Limits: Family, Friends, Messy, Major Public, Scat, Social Suicide, Work Interference

Likes: BDSM, Pain Slut, Anal, Outdoors, Nudity, CBT, Nipple Torture, Urethra Sounding, TEMPORARY BODY MODS such as Play Piercing w/ Cock or Nipples, Cross-Dressing, Pee, Wax Play, Performing on Cam

Kik:bigman7280
Bigman72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:33 PM   #124
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to ty_la

Don't rush him, he clearly has much else going on. he'll get around to it ... i hope :P
ty_la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 04:35 PM   #125
krazykid

Default ...

Yeah i hope so too!
I think he just likes torturing us all, dang sadist! (or is it masochist, i never remember which is which)
krazykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 11:08 AM   #126
machine5

such an awesome story...PLEASE WRITE MORE

but dont rush
machine5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 06:40 AM   #127
sexy682

Send a message via AIM to sexy682

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE write more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-01-2008, 02:00 PM   #128
Coyote
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy682 View Post
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE write more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ya i agree please write more!!!!!
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 05:27 AM   #129
slave.2008

This is amazing, I love this story =]

PM me :P
slave.2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 12:05 PM   #130
khasom

Send a message via MSN to khasom

I love this story, is very well written and that twist in the middle was fantastic! , two slaves are always betten than one!

Please keep writing it, don't rush it if you don't have enough time, but don't leave it unfinished please. We need more of this!

Limits: Family/Friends, Public and Permanent.
khasom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 04:26 PM   #131
coolio5

awesome story, and i love the idea of 2 slaves!
just one thing, you said he had never done it w/o a condom, but before you said that erica was dared to do him w/o a condom

but it doesnt really matter so keep posting this awesome story
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 12:49 PM   #132
daredaredare

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolio5 View Post
awesome story, and i love the idea of 2 slaves!
just one thing, you said he had never done it w/o a condom, but before you said that erica was dared to do him w/o a condom

but it doesnt really matter so keep posting this awesome story
Yeah, sorry, I warned you about continuity issues though hahaa

Okay, heres another part.

---------------------------------------------------
John woke up. It took a few minutes to understand what was going on. The first thing he realized that he was utterly naked. Next, he realized he was with someone else, with only one blanket to keep them warm. Then he realized it was fucking freezing. Soon, he realized he was on a hard floor. Then he realized he was sleeping with Jamie, who was just as naked as him.

Then the entire night came rushing back to him. Jamie was a slave now too. What did this mean for him?

As soon as he was fully concious, Marie realized. "get up slave, and wake up jamie too. Start cleaning up. You'll be home by twelve."

John woke up jamie, and they cleaned up the entire house while the other girls just laughed at them. Jamie was told to make a breakfast while John helped girls shower and such.

When it was time to leave, Marie ordered John to drive her and Jamie home. John dropped Jamie off first. Outside Marie's house, Marie said her goodbyes
"You were a very good slave last night." She said as her hand moved up his leg slowly toward his dick "and I expect you to stay this good. You won't need to sleep at my house for the next few days. However, from thursday to sunday I want you over the entire time. Jamie will be joining you. So make sure you make up a good lie for you parents." Marie's hand was down Johns pants and tantilizing the tip of his dick, which was hard as hell. "Remember to wear that thong you have under your clothes now at ALL times. I will check in school. And remember, if I want you to come over at any time this week, come over, or face punishment."

With that, Marie kissed John Passionately, took her hand out of his pants, and got out of the car. John drove him.

The next few days were strange for John. Marie would constantly come up to him in school and say dirty things to his ear while she checked if he was wearing the thong. It really did act as a constant reminder that he was a slave. He saw Jamie in school, but he didn't know how to react to her. They kinda just ignored each other.

On Tuesday he got a call from Marie which ordered him over right away. He got there and there was Erica already there. John was ordered to strip, then was taken up to Marie's room, where the two girls took turns playing with John. They spanked him and laughed at him, keeping him utterly humiliated the whole time. He ate them both out, and did whatever they wanted for three hours straight. Then, when he was ordered to leave, They kept his boxers, only letting him go home with the thong under his pants. Erica slipped Marie some money.

But soon enough it was Wednesday night, the last night John had at home. John said he was going down to the beach with some friends, and his parents, who knew he was doing well in school, didn't mind that he had to take off friday.

Marie sent him a text late that night. It gave him orders.

"Tomorrow show up at my house at 5:00 sharp. Don't be late. Bring nothing but yourself and a pack of condoms. Be prepared to fuck all weekend, you horny little slave."
Old 12-09-2008, 08:28 AM   #133
Kumquat250

bravo! don't stop!
Kumquat250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:44 AM   #134
japanese moron

Yeah, good way to set up the next part of this, please continue!!!
Old 12-09-2008, 03:39 PM   #135
x.Emma.x

Send a message via MSN to x.Emma.x

Yes, another good addition. A tad unclear in places, but I'm still loving this. Keep it up!

18/F mistress from England!
Xx

Looking to mistress any guys or girls that are together. So I'd dare two guys, two girls, or one guy and one girl. If there's two of you and you're interested, let me know! I'd LUVV to mistress you!

Last edited by x.Emma.x; 12-09-2008 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Typo.
x.Emma.x is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk