Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-24-2010, 09:33 AM   #121
Sonny19
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Sonny19

come on we need to know more! LOL
the wait is killing
Sonny19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 05:44 AM   #122
HeadHunter_t

Send a message via ICQ to HeadHunter_t Send a message via MSN to HeadHunter_t Send a message via Yahoo to HeadHunter_t
Default Here we go part 29

Jenna sat in the chair in the waiting room knowing what her master was discussing in the next room.Jake and the man went into the room next door 20 miniuts before and the where still in there.
Jenna new what was about to happen she was shaking a bit from bouth fear and antishpashion.ther was no one ealse in the shop.

Jake came out of the room with a smile on his face on ur hands and knees slut then follow me.''yes master''jenna obey quickly knowing the shop man new about her now she crawled after her master in to the other room.good girl jake said to Jenna while patting her head now stand a strip for luke so he can start his job slut. ''yes master''Jenna quickly obeyed her master while luke got the pearcing gun and tatooing needle ready.

Kristy typed the words slave contract in to google and hit the search button.she started to look throe the resalts most of them where permanant or 5 year or more contracts.she clicked on the 15th resalt and found a 2 year contract that met there needs.
She printed three copys of the contract out then found something ealse that caught her attenshion

Kristy then got up and started to finish the cleaning for the day she started to think what jake and jenna where doing at this very moment.she new they would be back soon so she continued to do wat she need.

Jenna was now naked and sitting in the chair in front of bouth her master and luke a copleate stranger her face is bright red with the effect of her blushing.Luke starts to dab cotton wool on Jennas nipples as he exsplains it is a locale anastetic so she dost feel the pain.jenna smiles at him and remembers her training as she replys thank you
Sir.Luke smiles then with out another word pearces bouth of Jennas nipples then puts two gold rings throe them.Luke looked at Jake shell i do the two tats now then.he noded his head in appovle.
Jenna was a bit scared now becuse she dident know what tatoos her master chose for her.Luke started on the back of the neck when he was done there was a barcode there that could be hidden by jennas hair.
Then just above the pussy he added the japanease symbole for slave.

Ok all done said Luke as he looked at Jake.Slut do u like what Luke has done for you yes master i do they are pretty master.ok slut then why dont you thank Luke properly before i pay him and we leave.yes master Jenna got down on to her knees and started to undo Lukes pants while was doing so she reflected on what she was doing.she was about to give a 30 year old stranger a blowjob like a coman slut.sure he wasent bad looking with his blue eyes short brown hair avrage hight wait and build.thoe she new as she started to lick lukes hard cock that she was a slut and not only that but she enjoyed being a slut.Lule blew his load in jennas mouth very quickly as jenna was now a pro at blowjobs.jenna swallowed then was told to get dressed jake payed then they left for home.
Old 04-08-2010, 03:44 AM   #123
HeadHunter_t

Send a message via ICQ to HeadHunter_t Send a message via MSN to HeadHunter_t Send a message via Yahoo to HeadHunter_t
Default Hey

Hey guys should be updateing soon and i may even do two or three parts when i do sorry for the long wait
Old 04-09-2010, 07:32 AM   #124
josh03

good work dood
josh03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 11:54 AM   #125
HeadHunter_t

Default Hey guys here we go part 30 enjoy

Jenna and her master arived at kristys place just after 6.her master told her to go and get ready for the the nights activatys whitch she had no idea abou she was told to wear the cloths she baught with no underwear.Jake also told he that she must remain in her room once she was done.Jenna replyed right away '' yes master ''and went up stairs to get ready.

Jake walked into the kichen is everything set for tonight sis.yep everything is ready they should all be ariveing soon.just then there was a knock on the front door Jake went to open it.there where two people there a tall red hair female wearing full leather and holding a leash in her left hand attached to a arage looking male in a trench cout.as they enterd jake greets her as mistress hellen and her slave removes the treanch coat becoming compleatly nake.

Jake greeted each of the 5 doms as they walked in.kristy looked around 5 doms and 5 slaves in total. Two mistresses with male slaves two masters with female slaves and a mistress with a female slave.
Kristy thaught to herself this is going to be a fun night.

Just after 7 jake asked every one to be seated.each dom took a chair and next to each of them was a kneeling pad for there slaves. Jake anonced that he would go and fetch Jenna now as he walked off the stage.

Mean while in Jennas room she has been waiting kneeling on the floor for the last 30 miniuts waiting to be featched as jake told her.

Jake enterd the room and looke at jenna she looked buitafull a pitty she wasent going to be that way for long.Ok slut i can now tell you what is going to happen tonight so listen carefully slut.'yes master'ok slut we are not going out tonight we are staying here my pet.in the basement there are 5 doms i know as well as there slaves.Tonight this is your collaring party slut they are all herre to see you become my permanant slave and you better not disapoint me my slut.''yes master''good girl now follow me and you may walk normally for now slut.Jenna was a bit scared but she was allready getting wet thinking about what was going to happen to her.
Old 04-12-2010, 02:57 PM   #126
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

can't wait for more to come
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 04:04 PM   #127

Great Story! Can't wait for more.
Old 05-03-2010, 03:32 PM   #128
HeadHunter_t

Default Hey guys

Before the next part is done i need some help from you guys the readers.please witch of the two options you prefer.
A jenna being used and putting on a show for the guests.
B a few other slaves and masters/mistress putting on a show at the party.
C a sapprise that most should enjoy.
Please leave your choice and comments here thanks
Old 05-03-2010, 03:39 PM   #129
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

A jenna being used and putting on a show for the guests with the other slaves
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 03:46 PM   #130
Shade622

Option A, please.
Shade622 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 06:40 AM   #131
NewPublicGirl

Awesome Story please keep going!

Maybe
Very Public, Pain, Humilitaion

No No
Bodily fluids, Family & Friends, Permanat, Messy Stuff
NewPublicGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 02:54 PM   #132
zeke

Default keep going please

keep going please
zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 04:25 AM   #133
Uranium

Whichever, just keep it going! This story great.
Old 05-12-2010, 02:17 AM   #134
HeadHunter_t

Default Hey

No more choiceses then guys ok i start to wright new chapter tommrrow then
Old 08-23-2010, 02:05 PM   #135
slut4use

great story.....got hooked in the beginning

Last edited by slut4use; 08-23-2010 at 02:08 PM.
slut4use is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk