Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-20-2013, 07:07 PM   #1321
Met

didnt have any ice, but 200 slaps was ok

take a condom, inside of it, put a click of toothpaste. then fill it with warm water so it get a nice penis shape. insert it in the ass, and go about your day as normal

Have fun
Wont do:
-Public-Blood, poop,"Long"periods, urinal insertions, diapers, pee on furniture.
no cam, face pics.

PM Me
Met is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 12:24 AM   #1322
sierra21

Send a message via Yahoo to sierra21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Met View Post
didnt have any ice, but 200 slaps was ok

take a condom, inside of it, put a click of toothpaste. then fill it with warm water so it get a nice penis shape. insert it in the ass, and go about your day as normal

Have fun
see how many pens/pencils/markers you can fit in your ass, only toothpaste allowed as lube if any is used.
sierra21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 01:10 AM   #1323
alesub79

wait until you have to go to pee and then start to fuck your ass while peeing, but make it for 30 min

likes: humiliation, degradation, denial, cbt, anal, pics, online exposure, hidden public, pee, body writing

limits: illegal, face pics, social suicide, friends or family, etc.

Rules: Once a week I must pee somewhere outside in a semi public place
alesub79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 03:15 PM   #1324
Thad
Baby Member

Get the biggest banana you can find lube it up with your spit then fuck your ass 100 times all the way in and al the way out

Someone dare me
No public
Thad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 03:21 PM   #1325
GangRaped

Fist your ass untill you can hold a gape open for 30 seconds.

I am still a virgin, so keep in mind that i can't do harsh anal

Dislikes: Family, permanent, Scat and full public.
GangRaped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 03:49 PM   #1326
Met

Put a peeled banana in and finger fuck yourself while listening to the danish eurovision winner 10 times. or 30min
Wont do:
-Public-Blood, poop,"Long"periods, urinal insertions, diapers, pee on furniture.
no cam, face pics.

PM Me
Old 05-27-2013, 03:50 PM   #1327
GangRaped

should i finger fuck myself while the banana is in my ass?

Dislikes: Family, permanent, Scat and full public.
GangRaped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 03:52 PM   #1328
Met

Aye, it will most likey be all messy at the end, feel free to lube it up with lots of spit first
Wont do:
no cam, face pics.

PM Me
Old 05-27-2013, 04:13 PM   #1329
Pleasedaremenow

Clean your ass , put two ice cubes in till they meld hold it in for a while, put it in wine glas. If u cleaned your ass god, there will be no dirt in the glas. But no matter what drink the water! If it is dirtY drink it and clean again now put 3 in and so on! When you are done put 5 cuted strawberrys and chocklate in your ass hold it for 30 min than push it out to a bowl and eat it!
Have fun!

I love bananas

Limits: public, family, shave head, scat
Pleasedaremenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 04:14 PM   #1330
Thad
Baby Member

I couldn't do the dare please give me another one but more mild
Thad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 04:18 PM   #1331
AlexC1986

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleasedaremenow View Post
Clean your ass , put two ice cubes in till they meld hold it in for a while, put it in wine glas. If u cleaned your ass god, there will be no dirt in the glas. But no matter what drink the water! If it is dirtY drink it and clean again now put 3 in and so on! When you are done put 5 cuted strawberrys and chocklate in your ass hold it for 30 min than push it out to a bowl and eat it!
Have fun!

I love bananas
Take a banana and on shove it up your ass. Then put on a tight pair of underwear and keep it in for 2 hours. When the two hours are up take the banana out and put icy hot or hot sauce or something else on it as lube and fuck yourself until you cum.

I am a beginner so go easy please

I am ftm. No surgeries yet but want top surgery. I live my life as male. Clit is dick, lips are balls, vagina doesn't exist to me.
If you are interested in controlling me hit me up on my Kik: FTMSub
AlexC1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 04:45 PM   #1332
Snodude

Since you are a begginer, take a finger from each hand and put them in your ass and spread it apart. Try and get two from each hand in
Snodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 07:14 PM   #1333
subguy4

Put your biggest toy or household object you can fit in your ass and then wrap saran wrap around your torso until it is firmly sealed into place. Now drink 2 liters of water. No removing the saran wrap for at least 3 hours, if you start peeing while the saran wrap is still in place PM me for a punishment.
Toys
subguy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 07:44 PM   #1334
thewedge
getDare Sweetheart

Lay down on your stomach with your feet against a wall and your ass exposed. Now put a plunger between the back of your legs with your feet holding the plunger part. Slowly arch your ass until the plunger gets into your butt. Keep doing this until you can't put it in anymore. Then, ride it as you please.
thewedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 11:08 AM   #1335
monkeycola

complete this dare, you have 1 hour
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=94274
~Not Looking For A Mistress Dont Ask/Include in Dares I am Owned~
monkeycola is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, anal dare