Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Who is your favourite female character?
AMBER 54 40.91%
SARAH 32 24.24%
DANI 20 15.15%
LAURA 11 8.33%
LUCY 17 12.88%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-20-2012, 03:08 PM   #1306
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

Finally! It's Friday I had a shitty week.

Anyway, are you going to post more? You stopped at a really interesting part.

RACHIE EDIT
Hopefully Tuesday (see previous post)

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:17 AM   #1307
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Apologies no private messages have been sent (regarding update) A little short on time and had to use friends computer.

STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE AFTERMATH

Unless there is any other way you can WHAT?

Find out now in …..

PART 76 (351 Parts in total)

"Unless there is any other way you can do it I think they will require to be pulled down" replied Sarah with a beaming smile.

Without a seconds hesitation Anne pulled the rest of Lucy's clothing from her.

Beginning to panic Lucy wondered what she could possibly do. Her vagina was now being penetrated by several sets of eyes, surely her friend wouldn't be mean enough to leave her permanently scared for life. Hoping and praying the worst that would happen would be a wax, Lucy shivered. It would be agony for her short pubic hair to be ripped from her, however it would be far better than a piercing Lucy thought to herself as she tried to build her confidence.

"Right then, which would you like first?" Anne asked.

Hearing this Lucy started to quiver, was her punishment going to involve multiple things?

Pointing to her right, Sarah grinned as her daring plan was paying off.

"Ok, if you would like to close your eyes and grit your teeth the initial pain will soon be over with" Anne called to Lucy.

Following her bosses instructions Lucy closed her eyes tight shut, with the blindfold still around her eyes, Lucy couldn't see a thing and tried to lose herself in a world of her own gritting her teeth a first jolt of pain set in.

"FUCK MY NIPPLES" Lucy screamed, biting her tongue from the agonising pain that rushed through her body. Her mind had wandered so far that she hadn't realised two dots had been placed on her nipples to help Anne with her required task.

Sat in the other room the other players could clearly hear all that was happening. "Wow, it sounds like Lucy is sure having some fun" Adam called before wondering what it would be like to actually titty fuck someone. However the other day he had gone one better and his virginity was finally taken.

Lucy laid face up on the trolley like stretcher wanting to nurse her right boob better. The handcuffs however prevented this and she knew it would be useless to plead for mercy. Trying to seem brave Lucy laid there with a weird look on her face as she bit down harder and harder on her bottom lip. Everything's over, she thought to herself, forgetting Anne had given a clue to that her punishment was in multiple steps.

Several minutes passed with the pain slowly easing when suddenly everything started all over again, this time with her left nipple.

The pain was excruciating as it soared through her body like a knife goes through butter. When would her dare be over, Lucy wondered hoping the pain would subside. From the pain her little jugs were going through Lucy could easily tell her dare was to have a nipple piercing. What is Sarah going to order Anne to dangle off them, was Lucy's next thought.

"How are you feeling Lucy?' asked Anne politely, enjoying piercing one of her staff members.

Wanting everything to be over and to tell the truth Lucy knew she would have to lie through her teeth as Sarah had instructed. "I'm loving it mistress" she finally stuttered trying to sound as convincing as possible while at the same time pleading with her eyes for Anne to stop the misery.

"We have just got to wait a few minutes before the next step" called Anne.

Next step! Was all Lucy heard, what next step, surely she had been put through enough already, how had all of this taken place, why was it her going through this, why not one of the other poker players, Lucy wondered as the fiery spirit of revenge started to creep in once more.

The next few minutes of waiting seemed almost as agonising as the first part of her dare, Lucy had been left alone in the room while both Sarah and Anne had disappeared to have a private chat. Was there anyway of Lucy turning the tides on Sarah.

Suddenly .......

TO BE CONTINUED .........

Suddenly what?
Will Lucy get revenge?
What will happen next?
Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Aftermath for answers

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:27 AM   #1308
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:47 AM   #1309
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Rachie, that sounds painful for Lucy, but hopefully only briefly. I'm sure she'll get her revenge in good time!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 04:22 AM   #1310
Sintrac
getDare Sweetheart

Wonder what the next step is going to be. Poor Lucy

Thanks Rachie.
Old 07-22-2012, 07:15 AM   #1311
mystery girl
getDare Sweetheart

caught up on last few parts, lovely suspense rachie, cant wait to see if she gets revenge.
mystery girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:24 AM   #1312
Davestrippoker
Distinguished Member

Thanks for the great part. Is it Tuesday already lol.
Davestrippoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:27 AM   #1313
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

So, am I reading this all right? Are they really piercing her nipples and clit? without her permission? this i would liken to rape. am i missing something?

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 02:51 PM   #1314
Lincoln.Amber
getDare Sweetheart

He he liked the nipple twist. What will the next twist be another piercing this time down there?
Lincoln.Amber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:51 PM   #1315
Cute emma
getDare Sweetheart

Superb suspense like always
Cute emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 03:10 PM   #1316
Younggirl18
getDare Sweetheart

Still the best stor out there. Keep up the amazing suspense
Younggirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:39 AM   #1317
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

Nice, I wasn't able to reach getdare the last view days I liked this part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan2cu View Post
So, am I reading this all right? Are they really piercing her nipples and clit? without her permission? this i would liken to rape. am i missing something?
Well yes this is really mean and it is highly forbidden to pierce or tattoo a friend without his/her permission but this is just a fictional story. It is also forbidden to make someone eat/drink your cum/pussy juice and they made John do it too in his dare.

This happened a few times actually, some guys jerked of to a girls food or drink and she sued them. Those kind of things are illegal but since this is just a story I am okay with it.

We have worse kind of shit on this forum, people write about kids (12-17) getting raped or sex with animals which is sicker if you ask me.

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:09 AM   #1318
IG0R

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12356416514a View Post
Nice, I wasn't able to reach getdare the last view days I liked this part

Well yes this is really mean and it is highly forbidden to pierce or tattoo a friend without his/her permission but this is just a fictional story.
She was asked by Anne if she was ok with "it". She could have stopped it there, but she said that everything was all right. So why should it be "highly forbidden"?
IG0R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:51 AM   #1319
blue eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan2cu View Post
Have I miss read something? I thought she had only had nipple piercings and the other was a tease.
blue eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:57 AM   #1320
princessjessie
Distinguished Member

Exciting and smexyful :3

princessjessie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
aftermath, black jack, cliffhangers, climax, cum, friends, poker, rachel, rachie, sequel, sisters, story, strip, twist