Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-02-2023, 03:59 PM   #1306
PublicPredicament

Go to a movie theater you can choose which one, where and when. bring your lush, vibrating dildo, two cuffs, keys, phone.
Once you've selected a movie and are seated, wait for the movie to start.
After the movie has started for 5 minutes you can read the box below for your dare!

Think about what seat etc you want as it will change the dare.

Spoiler:

Only read this once you are seated and ready to start your dare!

If you're currently wearing more than 3 items of clothing, shoes included strip completely naked. leave all keys with your clothes.

If you're on the left side move towards the exit, leaving your clothes behind.
If you're at the right side, move towards the entrance, leaving your clothes behind.
If you're in the middle, put your clothes on a seat as close to the exit as possible and then return to the middle.

If you are in the front rows set your phone brightness to 0%
If you are int he middle rows set your phone brightness to 50%
If you are in the top rows set your phone brightness to 100%

Post a link to your lush in this thread, that person decides if you can cum, make sure to ask permission.
The lush goes in your ass and the vibrating dildo you use to edge yourself with.

Cuff your hands in front of yourself.
Take at least 5 selfies and send them to Aylin.
Ask your friendly lush user what you should do with the second set of cuffs.
Enjoy the movie and no changing your seats!

My Toys - PM Dares

Loves/Likes/Dislikes/Limits

F.A.Q - Rules - Reports

I am NOT looking to be blackmailed, it's a kink.
Hunting down my Kik is unattractive and creepy!

Last edited by PublicPredicament; 07-02-2023 at 04:46 PM.
PublicPredicament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 09:46 PM   #1307
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
Haha this one is mean ♥ Interacting with strangers that intentionally is still a bit much for me because i always wanted it to stay "risk" of getting caught (even when it gets riskier everyday ;P), but this one sound so funny haha ♥
That's fair. It seemed like an idea you would like, but I didn't know if it would be fun for real.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2023, 06:28 AM   #1308
MrJB
Distinguished Member

How about this for a woodland dare - making an all natural outfit!

Head to the woods, and get rid of all your clothes (give them to Aylin, lock them away, or even destroy them). You now have 1 hour to make an outfit out of the natural materials you can find there - After this hour, head home in whatever you have managed to make.

Rules for the outfit:
  • You may stick the materials you find together with tape, but you are not allowed to stick it directly to your body, or have any tape showing at the end
  • The outfit can otherwise only be made out of natural materials (sticks, leaves, vines etc) - no using any litter you find, even if it is clothing
  • Once the hour is up, no repairs can be made to the outfit - if it tears, you have to leave it

Route home & time of day can be decided by how daring you want it to be

PM me your likes if you want a personalised dare

Enjoys giving Public, Pain & Humiliating dares
MrJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2023, 01:16 AM   #1309
jollyroger

Two dares.

Find an empty slim shampoo bottle and once cleaned fill it with water.
I envisage it will need a small hole created at the bottom and top.
This will now be inserted up your cunt.

Go out with a short skirt on, no underwear.

The idea is the bottle should start leaking water out your cunt and down your legs.

Go out and walk about a crowded shopping centre with it leaking.

There will obviously be some trial and error involved in how fast it leaks and setting it up.
I assume it will relatively stop leaking if sat down.
You should stay out in the mall until it stops leaking.

No idea if this can work but would be interested to know.

2nd dare.
Heat up a solution of water dissolved with plenty of sugar.
Let it cool.
Decant this into a suitable container.

Dress yourself with clothes of a fairly light material, as you dare. No bra or panties and short skirt.
Go out to the mall

Find a rest room, take your clothes off and liberally spread the solution over your breasts and lower torso.

Put your clothes back on.

Walk about the mall for 10minutes if you dare, then head home.

The idea is you do not try this before hand.

Have fun

Limits:
Marking, extreme pain, public, scat, anal, social suicide, permanent, blood
jollyroger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2023, 04:31 AM   #1310
bdsmlover24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
More dares please ♥️ dont worry, i still got the older dares in this chat in my mind and will do some of them but always need more ♥️ how about this to make it a bit easier for you: This time id like to get dares for cinema, forest, downtown (stay easy here), uni, job, friends houses and just on the streets somewhere ♥️

Every dare with other places is very welcome too obviously ♥️
There are some ideas for you:

- Go to the cinema and and select a movie that is projected in a room with 3 rows of seats separated with two stairs and select a projection where you think there will be few people in the room. Take a dildo with you. Start the movie seated on left side of the room (the last seat on the left). At some point when you are ready strip completely naked and leave your clothes on your seat. You must then go to the stairs on the right side of the room. Do this however you can, by walking discretely or by crawling... but take the dildo with you. The real dare comes now: You must ride your dildo on the highest step of these stairs, fully naked for one entire scene of the movie (make it 2 scenes in a row if you dare). Then go back to your place and get dressed again

- Go to the cinema and and select a really popular movie that is projected in a really big room and select a projection where you think there will be lots of people in the room (not completely full, but a little bit less then half full). Your goal then is to spend 30 minutes fully naked during the movie. You can do it in a row, or split it in several times, as you prefer. Before leaving home roll a dice: You cannot seat in the last rows (in the back) of the room indicated by the dice

Hint: Try to select movies with age restrictions to minimize then chance of getting in the same room than childrens.

-Find a building where you can go on the rooftop at your university (if possible, else try to find such a building in your town, or at least emergency stairs that you can walk up). Once on the rooftop, strip fully naked and masturbate yourself for 15minutes before trying to cum. You must see the road and people passing by the whole time you masturbate so they can see you if they look up (don't worry: they normaly don't). You can do this at night first, but only if you try to do this during the daytime after if it went well the first time

- Go to a library wearing a dress over sexy lingerie. Take the following paper note, a dice and a watch with you. At some place take of your dress and hide it somewhere in the library with a paper note: "This is my dress, find me to fuck me". Then roll the dice and multiply the result by two. This is the number of minutes that you must walk/hide in your lingerie in the library until you can take back your dress. You have two rules to follow: First you must not watch out for your dress or have it in your field of view until the time is up. Second, you must try to explore as much of the library as you can/dare like different sections ... Hope that no one finds you or your dress

- Write on your ass cheeks "write me to fuck me" and take a sexy picture of your ass (with only a sexy thong, or naked). Then print the picture 10 times and write an email adress on each picture, but a different adress on each picture. One adress will be a real email adress that you created for this dare (or an email adress you already have and use only for dares) while the others will be fake ones but close to your real adress. For example change a digit of a number if there is any, or a letter somewhere. Then mix the pictures and put them in enveloppes randomly. You must then give one picture to 10 male professors of your university. Either drop the envelopps in they lokers or under there doors... There is only one that will have your real adress, the others will not be able to join you. Of course, if the lucky men writes you, he wins a proper date where you offer him whatever he wants

- Simple: roll a dice and get a number from 1 to 6. Aylin whill then handcuffs you naked around a street light at that number's hour A.M and free you 1h later. For example if you roll 3, she will ie you up at 3 A.M and free you at 4 A.M

- You are suddently homeless: One evening when returning from your job Aylin or your boyfriend will lock you out of your house fully naked whith absolutely nothing. You then must "survive" the entire night on you own naked. They will only let you come back in your house 3 minutes before you need to go back to work so you can dress yourself for the day

-Next time you visit a friends take a dildo with you. At some point pretend to go to the bathroom, but insted go into their bedroom. There strip naked and ride the dildo on the bed until you cum. You cannot dress back until you have cummed. Optional: (maybe it is too weird for you ?) After that go to the bathroom and "clean your pussy" with their toothbrush and make sure that it is well cover with your pussy juice

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2023, 05:37 PM   #1311
IgnoreMe

Special meal today. You choose five food objects that fit in your pussy. Stuff one in then drive to a friends house and stop in front or in the driveway. Take out the stuffed item and eat it. Stuff in a new item and drive to another house. Repeat until all food objects are eaten.

I dislike - making mistakes, cold showers, spending money, same old same old dares.

My limits include - full public, licking (anything unhygienic), clamps

I don't have any skirts, heels, or kinky toys.
IgnoreMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to IgnoreMe for this post:
Old 07-15-2023, 02:52 AM   #1312
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnoreMe View Post
Special meal today. You choose five food objects that fit in your pussy. Stuff one in then drive to a friends house and stop in front or in the driveway. Take out the stuffed item and eat it. Stuff in a new item and drive to another house. Repeat until all food objects are eaten.
Easy one but still exciting ♥️ i even talked to a friend while eating one of the food items haha ♥️ she didnt know that it was in my pussy before obviously and also didnt see me push the next object inside haha ♥️ thats all what happened ♥️

The food items were (in correct order):
1. 6 chicken nuggets from burger king (yes i inserted all 6) ♥️ kinda tricky to get the two last ones out because they were deep and in my car i didnt have much room to move ♥️ very tasty… might be better than sweet chili sauce ;P
2. a banana (classic one)
3. a cooked egg (peeled before)
4. a few berrys
5. a yoghurt (without sugar) without wrapping *-* sat on a towell to catch ecerything which was flowing out (a lot) and then used a tea spoon to scoop it all out ♥️ it was a mess *-*
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 07-15-2023, 04:59 AM   #1313
Dice7
getDare Addict

That sounds like a yeast infection in the making yikes!

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dice7 for this post:
Old 07-16-2023, 04:17 AM   #1314
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
That sounds like a yeast infection in the making yikes!
Well yes things like this are very risky for infections and i already had bad luck a few times but i am quite good in cleaning (most times it doesnt get worse) ♥️
Old 07-28-2023, 10:26 AM   #1315
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

keep the dares coming guys ♥ some adventures would be really appreciated ♥
Old 07-28-2023, 10:33 AM   #1316
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

We are all too busy searching for your photo in your exposure game lol

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 03:19 PM   #1317
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
We are all too busy searching for your photo in your exposure game lol
i made it very very very hard for a reason ;P
The following user says Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 07-28-2023, 04:59 PM   #1318
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Naked Scavenger Hunt:

1. In front of a clock. Two pictures. 5 minutes apart.

2. Skinny dip for 10 minutes.

3. Buy something of at least $2 (or Euros) of worth.

4. Picture at a red light and then green Masturbating

5. Find a piece of clothing. Not yours...must find somewhere...or purchase...wear it for picture and then take it off again.

6. Slide down a bannister naked.

7. Go down a flight of steps on your bum.

8. Naked in a garbage can

9. Naked with 2 people

10. Tied up and being tickled at least 2 miles from home.

Then you must walk home stopping to edge naked every 10 minutes.

Pic each time.

Make a copy.

Leave a naked pic each place you take a pic.

Enjoy.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2023, 02:11 PM   #1319
Ksiek21

something easy(?) from me.
1. go to the swimming pool, take a dice or be ready to roll online.
while in dressing room roll a dice d6.
number you have is number of guys you must try to have a talk at swimpool. age must be 18+ (by look).
it is just a talk, anything, but must be initiated by you.
you must be in water while speaking. he not.

2. go to my strip poker online game, create account (you can select champion from this page wirhout creating your)
try to get games with as many female players as you can.
you should have at least 10 games after 24hrs.
then write here report and nicks of players you were playing here.
if you fail, ask here for punishment..

limits: hard public, pictures with face, unhealthy, permanent
Ksiek21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2023, 02:35 PM   #1320
bdsmlover24

You like disgusting insetions right ? Try to find out how many living snails you can put inside your pussy, with the shell ! Then put on a skirt whithout panties and go out for at least 30 minutes with the snails inside your pussy, then visit at least 2 different public buildings/shops before going back home. Let's find out if some snails will try to escape. If they do, let them do whatever they want: you can't touch a snail until you are back home !

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bdsmlover24 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public