Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Who is your favourite female character?
AMBER 54 40.91%
SARAH 32 24.24%
DANI 20 15.15%
LAURA 11 8.33%
LUCY 17 12.88%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-30-2012, 11:53 AM   #1246
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE AFTERMATH

Thanks for all support.
A bit of a re-cap chapter and setting the scene.
The part was written 4 months ago, and understand user views have changed (would write differently if did again)

PART 73 (348 Parts in total)

Several of the players had flash backs from when they were last in Lincoln together. Amber stood thinking about the cold canal she had purposely jumped in the week before to save Adam from embarrassment. Had she extracted revenge yet, she chuckled to herself, as at the time it was one of the most daring things she had ever done. This wouldn't even be in the top 3 now, with the past week’s events. Looking over her shoulder she saw a teenage lad staring towards the group.

Was he someone that saw me naked last week, Amber wondered, trying to recall how many people were there and what any of them looked like? The lad continued to stare as he waved his friends over. "Look at her over there" he called to his mates. His words were carried in the wind and hearing them Amber shivered, while trying to think of other happy thoughts and take her attention from the past fortnights events.

Meanwhile Sarah also had recollections from past events as she thought about all she had done and having been caught in the toilets not too far away. Several feelings hit her, she had been so turned on with being a slave to john and following his every order, which had long been a close fantasy of hers. She had also been quite excited with not knowing what would happen while nervous at the same time. Another emotion of that particular dare had been the embarrassment and feeling quite scared. How close they had been to having a strip search when they had been caught by the PCSO? Both herself and Laura had been so lucky with the officer being called away on other duties. How would she have been able to explain why she had underwear shoved up her flu? Shaking her head she tried to forget about the events that had past as she too focused on the boys staring at them.

Laura was thinking about the dare when she had been asked to give money to the begger. She was then already in a sexy slutty outfit which she'd bought from Anne summers as part of an earlier dare. Her master had ordered her to change into it during a film at the cinemas. With being asked to leave the clothes she was wearing in the cinema she had no pockets and was ordered to shove her purse inside her. As well as the outfit she had handcuffs on, restricting her movement. When both herself and Sarah had sneaked out of the cinema wearing little clothing she had been told to give a begger some money. She was so terrified and wasn't expecting what her master’s next instruction would be. Her 1/2 sister (Sarah) had been told to remove the purse from its juicy location and leave it as a tip for the begger. She had never before felt as embarrassed. Besides stripping in front of her 5 poker friends during the first strip poker game this was the first time she'd been semi nude in public. There was however far far worse dares that she was going to endeavour.

John’s thoughts were rather pleasing as he saw all the places that had fun memories. Still thinking of the bus journey he had just taken he thought about when he had had the opportunity to see Sarah's slutty whole on the previous trip and ordered her to shove her panty inside herself. This as well as knowing he was in total control of the two teens for the day turned him on more than anything. His first poker game had gone perfectly and his reward for winning was sweet. There's a few things I would have done differently though, John thought wondering if he would have the opportunity again.

With the 9 intrepid poker players all lost in many different thoughts it wasn't surprising that neither had heard Marks question.

"Where are we off now?" Mark repeated, springing his friends out of there mindless state.

"You will soon see, I have made an appointment so she should be expecting us" replied Sarah.

Whatever is Sarah on about? Who had she made an appointment with? Did this mean that someone else would be involved in Lucy's future dare, the players wondered, before they focused on the group of boys staring and pointing at them from the other side of the canal.

"Follow me down here" Sarah told the players as she led them away from the canal. The boys meanwhile started walking in the same direction on the other side. Noticing this Sarah decided she would take a slight detour. Turning away from the canal she directed the group up a few steps. Helping Lucy up the old stone steps Mark noticed the lads had stopped. They were still looking towards the players but were unable to cross and broach in person. Feeling thankful Amber breathed a sigh of relief. Why were they following them, or was it just a coincidence.

"Are we off to the castle?" Dani asked sounding hopeful, and believing this may have been the reason Sarah said they would each require some cash. The cities castle was on the hill they were heading towards and looked grand.

John recalled when he had last been there with his farther a few years ago and seen the many attractions that were to be seen. The dungeons were the first recollection he could think of when Dani had asked if the group were going here. These would make for a perfect dare, there's loads that could be done in them, tied up, bondage, extreme pain, his mind wondered remembering extreme pain was now an option for Lucy's dare due to her sacrificing 2 of her precious limits.

As they walked up the steep cobbled hill Lucy realised where they were. From the terrible bus journey the steep hill she was walking up and the cobbles that were beneath her it meant she could only be in one place.

"Turn left at the top" Sarah shouted.

Trying to navigate from where she was Lucy started to pay more attention. Counting her footsteps she slowly realised where they were heading. Her blood ran cold when they stopped.

TO BE CONTINUED ...........

Where were the group heading?
What is Lucy’s dare going to be?
If anyone would like to participate in the coloured underwear interaction feel free to leave your votes. It’s still open for several parts yet.

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 12:09 PM   #1247
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Rachie! I know those places, there is (or was) a lovely cafe half way up Steep Hill that serves (or served) gorgeous choc cake :-)

Rachie Edit
Still does, like the scones there too
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 01:20 PM   #1248
Clarabelle
getDare Sweetheart

Good chapter rachie am i sill aloud to guess colour of panties? If so my guesses would be 1) purple 2) yellow
Clarabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 03:42 PM   #1249
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

This was a long and nice part. I like how you put so much effort into your stories. I like all the details and emotions of the characters.

Waiting for the next part

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:57 AM   #1250
blue eyes

Finally caught up. Great couple of parts. If I can still guess I'd say: 1 stripy 2 multicoloured shades of brown
blue eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 01:33 AM   #1251
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Lovely story. And even greater pix of Lincoln. I've not been there to visit. It's got to be a City soon on my agenda,
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:34 AM   #1252
Younggirl18
getDare Sweetheart

Nice recap of events and love.y pictures.
Younggirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 04:42 AM   #1253
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Looked a bit more on the websites of Lincoln Castle, just out of general interest.

Built in 1068. By William the Conqueror. On the site of an old Roman Fort.

It seems it contains the Lucy Tower, right on the top.

And most of the castle walls are still intact and from some of the pix of it there are places people walking along it can be seen by those on the ground below who if they look up will therefore be able to see for themselves the colour of those knickers, if any.

And if none........<weg>

Nice one, Rachie.

I'm going to change my vote to first choice 'None'
Old 07-01-2012, 05:54 AM   #1254
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

And also:

If Lincoln's like most mediaeval castles I know it should have at least one of those very narrow steep stone spiral staircases where you have to climb up in single file.

So whoever's behind can get a nice good long close-up. Everything to be on show. Stranger best, male aged about 50 will be perfect. He'll get his money's worth, for sure. And whoever's in front of her can be climbing up VERY slowly..

And even if it hasn't that staircase, no knickers walking up to the Lucy Tower won't be bad either.

http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/133466

Hehehe......
Old 07-01-2012, 10:57 AM   #1255
Davestrippoker
Distinguished Member

Can't wait to find out if the will be going to the cafe or somewhere else. Your such a tease so it could be anywhere. Are the boys still following?
Davestrippoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 11:13 AM   #1256
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davestrippoker View Post
Can't wait to find out if the will be going to the cafe or somewhere else. Your such a tease so it could be anywhere. Are the boys still following?
If they are, and continue, they could be on a winner............
Old 07-02-2012, 04:31 AM   #1257
Cute emma
getDare Sweetheart

Enjoyed the last 3 chapters. My prediction would be 1 white 2 black. She will expect them guessing she isn't wearing any and probably has something basic as a double bluff
Cute emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:06 AM   #1258
mystery girl
getDare Sweetheart

id like to have a guess at violet and purple please
mystery girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:43 PM   #1259
Tasha x

Can't wait to find what the dare is! xxx
Old 07-03-2012, 07:27 AM   #1260
Lincoln.Amber
getDare Sweetheart

Wasn't expecting a new part already. Glad I checked in. Left wondering what the dare will be?
Lincoln.Amber is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
aftermath, black jack, cliffhangers, climax, cum, friends, poker, rachel, rachie, sequel, sisters, story, strip, twist