Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Who is your favourite female character?
AMBER 54 40.91%
SARAH 32 24.24%
DANI 20 15.15%
LAURA 11 8.33%
LUCY 17 12.88%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-20-2012, 08:26 AM   #1216
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE AFTERMATH

What will Laura return with?

Find out now in ......

PART 71 (346 Parts in total)

Quickly returning grinning Laura said "I think these may help in this situation" in her hands she was holding a pair of headphones. "Why hadn't I thought of that before" exclaimed Sarah.

Hearing these last few comments Lucy was confused, what had the group now planned for her.

Suddenly a strong set of headphones were placed over Lucy's tender ears. "Ouch, how f*cking loud" Shouted Lucy as "A bat out of hell (meat loaf) went sailing through her body as loud as a jumbo jet.

"Oops sorry" apologised Sarah unaware that Lucy actually couldn't hear her.

"Right I think a test will be appropriate first" wrote Sarah on her pad. What is she on about a test? The players wondered before Sarah spoke "Everyone that doesn't say a colour will have there bottom spanked".

"Blue, green, purple, black" went the players one at a time. Everyone mentioned a colour except Lucy.

"He he, she can't hear" sniggered Amber as Sarah swung her hand back and brought it down on Lucy's tender rosebud. "What the f*ck was that for?" asked Lucy alarmed with the sudden pain.

"If you think that hurt you will be in for an even bigger shock" Sarah laughed, knowing Lucy was unaware of what would soon be happening and anything the group discussed.

"Right will someone help Lucy to her feet and guide her out of the house, I just want to get a few things" Sarah asked.

Mark offered his assistance which Amber felt was rather unusual as he hardly ever wanted to help a female unless there was something in it for himself.

Helping Lucy out of her chair Mark shoved her towards the basement stairs. Guiding her up these he took the opportunity to grasped her bottom through the flimsy material she was wearing. Lucy was taken back by all that was happening to her. She was completely unaware of everything with the blindfold and headphones restricting two of her most precious senses.

Meanwhile Sarah had disappeared up the stairs in front of everyone grabbing a few items and shoving them into her large denim bag.

"Where are we off?" the players asked each other as they walked out the front door with Sarah quickly following behind.

"Don't you think someone will ask questions about Lucy and why she is blindfolded?" asked Adam.

"If they do they do, we'll just make up some tale, if it arises" Sarah replied in a mumble.

"This way" Sarah pointed down the quite lane. Following Sarah's instructions Mark guided Lucy across the road.

"Isn't this the way back to the woods" Dani asked remembering what had taken place the last time she was in there.

Grinning Sarah turned to her sister and stuttered "Laura can you remember your promise, I think I will be having a bit of fun with you later"

"Don't forget me" jumped in Dani before Sarah had time to breath.

Laura never said a word and pretended not to hear her sisters comment.

"What are you two on about, did you have a dare after we left? Adam, Mark and Brian asked almost at the same time.

"You could say that, I'll explain more later, as to if we are going to the woods right now, the answer to that is ........

TO BE CONTINUED ........

Where they going to the woods?

What will the dare be?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Aftermath for answers.

Hope people didn’t find the part a bit boring, trying to build up to the next big thing.

------------------------------------
GOLD STAR
CONGRATULATIONS TO OWLART FOR THE FIRST CORRECT ANSWER.

SILVER STAR
Also well done to female-from-denmark, Tasha x & davestrippoker

Thank you to everyone that took part

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 01:08 PM   #1217
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Rachie, so Lucy's 'surprise' begins!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 11:00 PM   #1218
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

Nice. I like that she's going to dare Laura too.

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 12:46 AM   #1219
blue eyes

Glad I checked for part, didn't see notification.
blue eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 07:52 AM   #1220
Lincoln.Amber
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue eyes View Post
Glad I checked for part, didn't see notification.
Likewise, great part though
Lincoln.Amber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 04:23 PM   #1221
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

I hope you still read our responds

RACHIE EDIT
of course I read all responses and all opinions and suggestions are more appreciated. Often giving .md ideas for future dares etc.

Next part later in the week

Love Rachie
Samsung Galaxy S3

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 09:54 AM   #1222
Davestrippoker
Distinguished Member

Bet third is gunna be an interesting turn of events. Hope s he gets a public outdoor dare
Davestrippoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 11:05 AM   #1223
Younggirl18
getDare Sweetheart

"What are you to on about, did you have a dare after we left? Adam, Mark and Brian asked almost at the same time.

Shouldn.t that be two?

Great part thought and very interested to hear the next

RACHIE EDIT
Thanks for reading, error has been changed
Younggirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:18 AM   #1224
mystery girl
getDare Sweetheart

knew i should have had a guess. Well done owlart and others. Love the style of writing keep it up
mystery girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 11:17 PM   #1225
subindy69

Send a message via AIM to subindy69 Send a message via Yahoo to subindy69
Default very nice

I suspect they are going into the woods.
subindy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 07:08 AM   #1226
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12356416514a View Post
I hope you still read our responds

RACHIE EDIT
of course I read all responses and all opinions and suggestions are more appreciated. Often giving .md ideas for future dares etc.

Next part later in the week

Love Rachie
Samsung Galaxy S3

Look forward to next episode.

Meanwhile: lovely pic of that cat!

RACHIE EDIT
Thanks, shouldnt be to many days now
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:08 PM   #1227
Clarabelle
getDare Sweetheart

Great chapter again Rachie loved it as always and as always cannot wait for more
Clarabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:51 AM   #1228
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Longer than standard part, hope you enjoy and comment.

STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE AFTERMATH

Where they going to the woods?

Find out now in .......

PART 72 (347 Parts in total)

"You could say that, I'll explain more later, as to if we are going to the woods right now, the answer to that is no, we are not going there" Sarah answered, as she continued walking past the alley way.

Stopping, Sarah looked at her phone to check the time. Good we have only got a five minute wait, she thought.

"Where are we, my legs are tired" complained Lucy, unaware of everything that was going on around her.

Unlocking his arms from Lucy's, Mark's mind began to wander.

For the first few minutes of being left standing all alone Lucy was ok, however over time the nerves began to set in, where the group still with her, we're was she, was this part of the dare?

5 minutes soon passed, right on time a bus crawled up to where they were waiting. The doors opened and a happy voice asked "Where would you kids like to be taken then?"

Kids, who's he calling a kid, Mark mumbled under his breath as Sarah kindly asked for 9 tickets into the city.

Looking at Lucy with the blindfold and headphones then bus driver began to ask questions "What’s up with her?"

"It's her 18th birthday and we have a surprise for her, one of her sisters that she hasn't seen since she was 3 is meeting us" lied Sarah through her back teeth.

The bus drivers frown turned into a cheerful smile as he told Sarah she could ride for child prices saving the group a bundle of cash. "Hope you all have a pleasant day" he called as the players grouped in the middle of the bottom floor.

Lucy fell into her seat with a gentle shove, what's going on she wondered before the weird sensation hit her. Are we moving, she began to think?

Realising she was indeed travelling she wondered where they could be going. The bus soon came to a sudden halt as more passengers got on and off. With the sudden deceleration Lucy skidded off her seat and hit her head on the back of the chair in front. Luckily Mark had realised this might happen and had rested his arm there to cushion Lucy's blow.

They were soon on their way again and Lucy instantly knew they were on a bus from the again slow acceleration and sudden jerks. OMG I hope we aren’t going anywhere that's busy and I hope I'm not going to be embarrassed thought Lucy.

The bus journey seemed to last forever. The friends wondered how they could pass the time of day. "Does anyone want to have a little fun" asked Amber trying to speed up the journey.

"What sort of fun" was the logical answer from the players.

Not initially thinking about her previous statement Amber began to stutter, "Well we could have a few bets"

The players ears all pricked up a once, bets on a bus, whatever could they bet against.

"Tell us more" John said, sounding hopeful with the idea. "Well I bet you couldn't predict the colour of the underwear I'm wearing" Amber continued.

"Umm sounds interesting, do I get to see if I'm right" John grinned, yet a little confused with how this could be a bet.

Amber started to gabble on about how things could be made interesting, while keeping her legs tightly shut preventing anyone from looking up her skirt. "The option is only available to two of you, one male and one female" Amber started. "You may both have a possible 2 guesses/predictions, if either of you are correct on your first guess you may not only see under there but you may keep whatever I'm wearing as well as I'll be your slave for the whole of tomorrow and you can do whatever you like with me, within reason" Amber continued as she thought about all the group had already done to her. "if you are correct on your second guess you get to keep the item and see me, however you won't get me as a slave"

"So where is the twist?" asked John knowing there always was one, especially with his friends minds the way they were.

"Well if neither of you can correctly predict the colour in your first two guesses you must both serve me for the whole of tomorrow, and all limits will be sacrificed within reason" Amber continued hoping things could go her way. "I will reveal the colour on the journey home, to keep you all excited with today's outing"

"That seems reasonable, I'll certainly play if no one else wants too" John smiled hoping he would get the chance to dominate a pretty female like he'd done the week before.

"So who wants to play?, and how do we know you won't just change them if we reveal our predictions now?" asked Brian.

"Well I suggest that they write down there coloured predictions and hand it to a different poker player for safe keeping, that should keep the tension running for a few hours as well as looking forward to Lucy's dare.

"So who wants to play?" asked Mark hoping to see some other action while not wanting to put his body on the line.

"I'll be the male, if we can have a female" John said again. Looking around no female thought it was fully worth it, they didn't really see the huge benefit of seeing Amber in her underwear or keeping the lingerie, however having her as their slave did have a small appeal to it.

"Ok, I'll play as long as if I'm correct with any of my guesses you also do 1 extra thing for me" Dani smiled.

"What's that?" Amber asked.

Creeping over to Amber, Dani whispered what Amber must also agree too.

"Yea, that seems acceptable, so is it agreed that Dani and John will play this extra twist" Amber grinned.

With nods from the head from everyone except Lucy who was just along for the ride, unable to understand anything that was happening. "I'll keep the predictions in my purse" Sarah happily said glad that the day was going to be even more enjoyable than she could have even hoped for.

With the predictions made the poker players all settled back into their seats wondering how much longer the bus journey would take.

After about an hour of stops and starts with jokes told between the 8 listening players including

I want to suck you... Lick you... I want to move my tongue all over you... Feel you in my mouth...yep, that’s how you eat an ice cream!

Lucy was finally dragged to her feet. With her ass being tapped in the direction she must travel she slowly walked down the alley way and off the bus. "I hope you kids have a special day and she enjoys her surprise" the bus driver kindly called out as Sarah clambered off the bus behind everyone else.

"So we're in the city, where are we going now?" asked Mark as he stood in the street glad he was off the stuffy bus.

I so hope that my first prediction was correct both John and Dani thought to them self, knowing tomorrows fait rested on those predictions.

Several of the players had flash backs from when they were last in Lincoln together.

TO BE CONTINUED ......

Where will they be taking Lucy?
What colour underwear was Amber wearing?
Will either Dani or John’s colour predictions be correct or will Amber win the bet?
Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Aftermath for answers.

What would your first and second colour predictions be?

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:00 AM   #1229
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Rachie, a good chapter. Good way to make the bus journey more interesting!

My guesses are 1) blue, and 2) green.
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:06 AM   #1230
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

my guesses are 1) red 2)black
shadowofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
aftermath, black jack, cliffhangers, climax, cum, friends, poker, rachel, rachie, sequel, sisters, story, strip, twist