Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Who is your favourite female character?
AMBER 54 40.91%
SARAH 32 24.24%
DANI 20 15.15%
LAURA 11 8.33%
LUCY 17 12.88%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-15-2012, 11:55 AM   #1201
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE AFTERMATH

Just arrived at friends after holiday. Luckily am able to open emails so can post the next part.

Puzzle answer - 64 is on and so are all squared numbers. Well Done to all correct answers

Hope everyone enjoys and please comment.

Another chance for a possible gold star at the end of the part.

Well done to everyone that managed to solve the previous puzzle. Stars have been awarded.

What will happen to Sarah, Lucy and the other poker players?

Find out now in ……

PART 70 (345 Parts in total)

Running home she arrived just in time to change clothes before there was a knock on the door. Good, she thought to herself aware that Lucy was spot on time. "Come on in" she called.

Slowly the door opened as the figure seemed a little scared to enter the house, not knowing why she has been asked to meet here, and only that it was time for her mystery dare that bad been set a few days earlier during their epic poker game.

"You look sexy today" Sarah complimented Lucy who most people would have said looked scared rather than sexy. However she had her hair in pig tails and a strappy top covering her over the average size breasts. An average lengthen skirt was covering the top half of her meaty legs, stopping just before her knees.

"Knock knock" someone else was at the door. Shouting for them to enter soon 7 of the poker players had arrived with only David apologising and asking if someone could let him know where they were going and he would hopefully catch up.

"So what are we all here for?" asked Brian hoping to find out what Lucy's dare was straight away.

John smiled knowing some of what Sarah had planned, due to writing it on the mystery scrap of paper.

"Well Lucy, first I want you to be blindfolded so that the fun can begin" Sarah chuckled.

Looking worried Lucy hardly knew what to do or say, she knew however she didn't really have a choice. Approaching Lucy, Sarah held out her arms with a properly designed silk blindfold. "Oh is it going to be something special, will I like it?" Lucy asked trying to keep her spirits high.

"Well you will have to wait and see" replied Sarah trying to keep a straight face, at least until after the blindfold was in place.

Moments later with the blindfold in place Sarah started to scribble a message, for the others to read. Please don't say anything or let Lucy know anything that's about to happen, this is what I have planned, she started to write.

The anticipation from the poker players was almost at bursting point as they waited to see what Sarah was writing. "Hurry up, hurry up" Brian called.

"Shhh" whispered several players as they pointed to the message. Laura handed around a small note pad and pencil to everyone allowing them to write in secret whenever they wished.

Sarah was continuing to scribble and this is what she wrote,

we will be taking a small trip in order for Lucy's dare, is everyone ok with this, or will we need to leave anyone behind.

Nobody was going to let the opportunity pass by, and they each looked in their bags / pockets to check if they had any money on them. With only Dani not having any she politely asked her friends if she could borrow some.

Scribbling on his paper Adam asked "Where are we going?"

"You will soon find out" messages back Laura.

"My hand is getting tired I'll be back in a second" Laura said. The group looked around as Laura got up and left her basement walking back up the dusty stairs. Why had she suddenly spoken and not written down her message like everyone had been instructed, and where could she have gone?

Quickly returning grinning Laura said "I think these may help in this situation" in her hands she was holding .............

GOLD STAR TO THE FIRST CORRECT ANSWER - WHAT WAS SHE HOLDING?

TO BE CONTINUED ......

What was Laura holding?

Where will the teenagers be going?

What fun will Lucy have to adeal?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Aftermath for answers

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 01:37 PM   #1202
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

Aww you can't stop now

I really can't wait for the next parts.

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 02:14 PM   #1203
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Rachie, an interesting start to Lucy's dare.

I think Laura might have been holding some ear/headphones for Lucy to wear so she wouldn't hear them talking.

owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 01:06 AM   #1204
blue eyes

Ooh Lucy's dare sounds interesting. Can't wait to read the next. My guess would be Something to write on, maybe a notebook or something

blue eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 04:46 AM   #1205
SEMIZYA

Send a message via MSN to SEMIZYA

dagNABBIT RACHIE!!! you sure do know how to pull a cliffhanger hun xxx, absolutely amazing instalment as usual, im gonna take a wild stab at the puzzle and say laura is holding earplugs for lucy. i hopes im right

SEMIZYA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 01:52 PM   #1206
mystery girl
getDare Sweetheart

Well done on reaching so many views. wonderful part as is always the case with your usual cliffhanger ending. Lots more to follow i hope.
mystery girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 04:43 PM   #1207
female-from-denmark

... ear plugs or head phones... Im curious about the next parts

No, Im not looking for a master or a slave.
female-from-denmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 05:27 PM   #1208
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

I think they will lead her outside, I wonder what her dare will be. Maybe some spanking? Or masturbating? I'm not really good at coming up with ideas

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 01:00 PM   #1209
Younggirl18
getDare Sweetheart

You are the best person with your pictures and cliff hanger endings that are just epic. Cant think what the mystery object could be
Younggirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 02:52 PM   #1210
Tasha x

Well done for the views! I am thinking ear/headphones but I'm not the first person to say that...maybe something more imaginative...xxx

Old 06-17-2012, 03:21 PM   #1211
Clarabelle
getDare Sweetheart

Great chapter Rachie and earmuffs maybe? Don't know if anyone has said this so far hah not read them

Clarabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 04:14 AM   #1212
Sintrac
getDare Sweetheart

I can't wait to find out this dare. Great teasing chapter Rachie.

Like a few others have said, I would have guessed Laura came back with ear muffs

Old 06-18-2012, 08:39 AM   #1213
Lincoln.Amber
getDare Sweetheart

I'd like to guess that she came back with a vibrator or some other kind of sex toy to use on Lucy.

Lincoln.Amber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 03:53 PM   #1214
Cute emma
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK.AMBER View Post
I'd like to guess that she came back with a vibrator or some other kind of sex toy to use on Lucy.
Maybe it'll be sumot like a dildo?
Hope we find out soon

Cute emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 03:32 AM   #1215
Davestrippoker
Distinguished Member

Hope we can find out soon. Would have said ear plugs but people already guessed that

Davestrippoker is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
aftermath, black jack, cliffhangers, climax, cum, friends, poker, rachel, rachie, sequel, sisters, story, strip, twist