Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-17-2012, 03:19 AM   #106
undielover

Ok, let's try this again. Go on to chat roulette bound and gagged, and while on their you must get the people you're talking to to give you tasks. Once you've completed 10 of these tasks, you may give yourself a facial.

Limits: Full nude (outside anyway), masturbation, toilet, shit/piss, extreme public, illegal, and anything else that isn't in my likes

Every time I get a PM containing the word "NOW" I will take off my pants for five minutes no matter where I am.

I will do all likes dares PM'd to me.
undielover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:23 AM   #107
innocentbutcurious
Account Banned

At night, get in your car and drive somewhere at least 20 minutes away that is somewhat secluded. Now get out of your car and strip down to your underwear. Climb on top of you car and masturbate until cumming. After cumming, do not clean, get back into the car and drive home wearing only your messed underwear.

Likes: feminization,masturbation, edging, private humiliation, friends, hidden public, Eating honey,
Dares that involve masturbation control, crossdressing(when I have) hypno

Maybe: Pics (no face), public

Limits: family, poop, pee, cum eating, anal, wedgies, bondage, gay, messy, illegal, cam, permanent

"i love dick in my mouth and butt"

"I"m a sheep looking for my shepherd "
"for every pm i get that says "cocklet" i must right sissy cocklet on my cock"
innocentbutcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:59 PM   #108
undielover

I hope you read my likes. This is, after all, the "ultimate likes dare" thread. As you may have noticed, masturbation is not in my likes; it is, in fact, in my limits.

Limits: Full nude (outside anyway), masturbation, toilet, shit/piss, extreme public, illegal, and anything else that isn't in my likes

Every time I get a PM containing the word "NOW" I will take off my pants for five minutes no matter where I am.

I will do all likes dares PM'd to me.
undielover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:06 PM   #109
Username97

Drive into the woods by driving while only wearing underwear of your choice. Once you get there undress in your car and run in the woods for 10 minutes and don't leave until you've been outside for another 5 minutes.

Limits: messy, dares over an hour, family, friends

Kik: 100ashley
If you send wedgie or crossdressing dares I'll tell you how they go.
Username97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:08 PM   #110
ebanarium

go somewhere semi public in woman panties and make yourself extreme wedgie for 15 mins
I dont have cam.
Add "I am a slut and a sissy. PM me sleep and i will sleep in a thong for a night"
Old 03-17-2012, 03:29 PM   #111
subguy4

Get some clamps or chip clips for your nipples, one on each right in the middle, then use a hairbrush or similar object to spank your ass 20 times each cheek. Take a sharpie marker and write cockslut on your dick. Lick your heels 10 times each foot, and then masturbate for 300 strokes. DO NOT CUM until you have done 300 strokes, if you cum before you will give yourself 100 spanks to each ass cheek and 50 to your dick and balls. If you make it through all 300 strokes you may continue to masturbate until you orgasm!

Enjoy Really looking forward to how creative you guys can be with my likes!
Toys
subguy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:16 PM   #112
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Put in a butt plug and wear a diaper. Tie yourself to a chair and push really hard, as if trying to push out the plug. Push until you piss yourself completely. Stay like this for an hour, then you are free. Once free, cum in your diaper and remove your plug. Then poop in your diaper and stay like that for another hour. Good luck.

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:18 PM   #113
subguy4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iam View Post
Put in a butt plug and wear a diaper. Tie yourself to a chair and push really hard, as if trying to push out the plug. Push until you piss yourself completely. Stay like this for an hour, then you are free. Once free, cum in your diaper and remove your plug. Then poop in your diaper and stay like that for another hour. Good luck.
I dont have diapers nor do i have pissng and shitting myself ANYWHERE in my likes man. Read the instructions on what your supposed to do?

Your supposed to make a dare using every LIKE the person above has.
Toys
subguy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:18 PM   #114
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry... Didn't notice your limits... Do it without the bodily fluids, and wear a blindfold the whole time

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:46 AM   #115
cbt_please
getDare Sweetheart

Love: diapers, pee, holding pee, pants wetting, anything that deals with diapers.

Likes: leg bondage, losing control of my bladder (open to any suggestions)

Wear a diaper for the next 24 hours. Every time you have to pee you must roll two dice, if they are the same number you may pee, if they are not you must wait a number of minutes equal to the difference between the dice. If at anytime you pee in the diaper you must tie your legs together kneel in the corner and repeat the phrase "I am a baby that wets myself and likes it" 500 times.

Limits: urethral, scat, piss swallowing, cum swallowing, permanent, diapers, public, blood, animals, children, family, crossdressing, large anal, shaving, dirty socks.
cbt_please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:32 AM   #116
chig97

Wear a diaper for the next 24 hours. Every time you have to pee you must roll two dice, if they are the same number you may pee, if they are not you must wait a number of minutes equal to the difference between the dice. If at anytime you pee in the diaper you must tie your legs together kneel in the corner and repeat the phrase "I am a baby that wets myself and likes it" 500 times.
Old 03-24-2012, 11:41 AM   #117
GermanSlaveBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Go into a mall with 5 tins of Baked Beans and ask every woman you see if she can help you by pouring it over your head. Do it as long as it takes to get 5 womans who will help you. After that go window shopping wearing a sign with the words "I'm a buttprincess and love to be dirty" on it.

Likes: bodywriting, masturbation, Creative, wedgies, messy, humiliation/degradation
Dislike (but ok): mild pain, Tease and denied, anal
Limits: permanent, Shaving, family, public, illegal, pics with face, cbt

Kik: GermanSlaveBoy87
GermanSlaveBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:02 PM   #118
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

ok so you are to dress as girly as possible then get a nice big cake wedgie your self bra connection pie yourself while dancing to im a little tea pot then masterbate till edge 3 times befor you can cum

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:29 PM   #119
innocentbutcurious
Account Banned

Fill your bra with chocolate pudding, and your panties with green jello. Do not wear deodorant today, but instead use mayonnaise in its place. Spend the day in this attire. While out, moon at least 5 people, but be careful not to spill your jello. If you do spill any, you must refill as soon as possible and PM me for a punishment for each time. In the evening, suck your toe for half an hour, and then grind on one of your inflatables for at least an hour.

Likes: feminization,masturbation, edging, private humiliation, friends, hidden public, Eating honey,
Dares that involve masturbation control, crossdressing(when I have) hypno

Maybe: Pics (no face), public

Limits: family, poop, pee, cum eating, anal, wedgies, bondage, gay, messy, illegal, cam, permanent

"i love dick in my mouth and butt"

"I"m a sheep looking for my shepherd "
"for every pm i get that says "cocklet" i must right sissy cocklet on my cock"
innocentbutcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:49 PM   #120
wedgieboii
getDare Sweetheart

feminization,masturbation, edging, private humiliation, dice dares, hidden public, light bondage crossdressing

Go to the mall and buy a pair of frilly pink laced pantied that are to small for you or just your fit. role a dice for how many hours you must spend in the store searching for just the right pair (1=10mins x 2=30 mins x 3= 1 hour x =4-15 mins x 5= 45 mins x 6= 4 hours)
go to a restroom edge 4 times and put the panties on
return home to frog tie yourself (left ankle tied to top of left leg and same for right side) you may cum into the panties and wipe on self or try to get a facial.
LOVES wedgies, corporal punishment, bondage, facesitting, femdom,feminization,humiliation,being gagged, underware, asses, restriction mental bondage massage giving, ass toying, disgusting nasty, toilet, pee, objectification verbal abuse and anything im forced to do.

llimit cbt, family, unrealistic requests

my wish list......its an internet controlled indestructable case for a key for a chastity devidce
http://www.dreamloverlabs.com/chronovault.php
wedgieboii is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
epic, kinky, likes, ultimate