Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-12-2011, 03:15 AM   #106
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 11. Emily on Nicole

Nicole

Emily moved up closer to Nicole’s head, the two girls meeting eye to eye for a moment before Emily straddled Nicole’s face, facing away from the door towards the window. And then Nicole couldn’t see anything but the soft curls of Emily's neat bush as her friend pressed her pussy right down into Nicole’s face.

Nicole put her hands on Emily’s hips, opening her mouth and licking up her friend’s slit as the scent of the girl’s pussy overwhelmed her. It had been quite a while since Nicole had been made to eat anyone out – she never did it by choice, of course, but was content to when the game went that way – and she’d quite forgotten how much she loved the taste of another girl’s vagina.

As Nicole was licking, the other girls had moved up closer, one of them pulling Nicole’s dress up to bare her own crotch, kneeling between her legs and spreading them wide apart. The other had drawn the shoulder straps of her dress back down Nicole’s shoulders, baring her small breasts once again.
Nicole tried to say something to object, but it was hard to talk with someone grinding a readily dripping pussy into your face, so Nicole gave up her complaints and let her friends feast their eyes on her exposed body. Instead she concentrated on licking up as much of Emily’s pussy juices as she could, loving the taste and becoming more and more hungry for more.

This was one of the reasons that Nicole so rarely partook in any sort of sexual activity herself rather than watching, and then only when games dictated it; once Nicole got a taste, it started to overwhelm her, sapping at her normally calm exterior. And beneath was a personality that Nicole just wasn’t ready to face yet. It wasn’t so bad like this, when it was all part of a game, but the idea of willingly allowing her mask to drop before someone else frightened Nicole just a little. She supposed that it was the idea of having to take responsibility for her actions, having to admit she’d chosen them herself.

Right now, though, right now she hadn’t chosen this at all, and all that she had to do was fulfil the rules of the game. That suited Nicole just fine, and she licked eagerly up at Emily’s pussy, smiling into her friend’s crotch when her attentions brought forth such impassioned moans from her mouth above.

Emily began to pant, her hips grinding down harder into Nicole’s face, her moans coming now with every breath.

‘Mmmm, oh yes, lick me, you little cunt,’ Emily gasped out harshly between moans.

Nicole’s eyes opened wide at Emily’s language, while Emily herself leaned back, supporting herself by placing her hands on Nicole’s bared breasts, her nails digging in as she clutched at them.

Nicole opened her mouth wide to squeal, but all that came out was a muffled murmur as her mouth was filled with a fresh wave of Emily’s juices.

‘Okay, that’s enough for now,’ Jenna said, giving Nicole’s pussy a hard slap.
This time Nicole did squeal, muffled as it was by Emily's pussy. She tried to snap her legs closed, but Jenna was still kneeling between them, not allowing Nicole to hide her exposed pussy.

No second slap came, though, much to Nicole’s relief. Of the group, Nicole was the worst at dealing with pain, especially when it came to her sensitive clit. Even at the best of times, Nicole could barely touch her clit directly without squealing.

Moaning in frustration, Emily shifted up onto her knees, allowing Nicole to breathe properly once again.

‘But I want more,’ Emily complained to Jenna, her previous earlier reservation and modesty now completely gone. She turned about to face the others, still kneeling over Nicole’s face, though lowering herself back down. ‘Can’t I just grind on her a bit more? I was getting close.’

‘That’s why you have to stop, obviously,’ Jenna told her. ‘You still need to masturbate to edge.’

Emily sighed.

‘Fine,’ she said. ‘I’m not moving, though.’

With that, Emily slid her fingers down between her legs and started teasing up and down over her lips, getting her fingers wet and giving Nicole a close up view of her friend masturbating. The dark-haired girl’s juices dripped down to land all over Nicole’s already pussy-covered face, bathing her in the scent of Emily.

‘Lick it all up, bitch,’ Emily purred down at Nicole between moans as her fingers began to quickly rub her clit.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 08:18 AM   #107
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Quote:
J.M.N is a superstar and his recommendations are super appreciated!
Yeah i am

And as per usual briliantly detailed and sexy chapter Nice work leo !

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"

Last edited by J.M.N; 12-12-2011 at 08:22 AM.
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 05:12 PM   #108
Vela
getDare Sweetheart

oooooh ^^ it's gettin' friskkay!
Your writing is always brilliant
Old 12-12-2011, 05:34 PM   #109
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 11.2. Emily on Nicole

Nicole

Nicole did as she was told, licking her lips. As she did, she wondered at the change that always came over Emily once she became really turned on. She was confident enough normally, and her shyness considering that they were in public was perfectly understandable, but once she became really aroused, Emily became extremely demanding and forward, almost cruel. No one ever called Nicole the sorts of names that Emily did. Emily was the only one that she'd let get away with it, too: even out of her best friends, Nicole would have laughed off Jenna attempting to do so, accusing her of trying to be Emily, and though she'd never done anything with Hannah, Nicole would have slapped the girl if she'd tried to boss her around in that sort of tone, game or no.

It only took a minute or so for Emily to near orgasm. When she began shaking and it was obvious that Emily probably wouldn't stop in time, Jenna intervened, telling her to stop.

Emily growled at Jenna, but did as she was told, taking her fingers away from her pussy. However, instead of moving and letting Nicole up, she sat right back down on Nicole's face instead.

'Clean me up, bitch,' Emily purred, rolling her hips to grind her pussy about on Nicole's face.

Nicole spluttered, taken aback, but then her mood softened and she relaxed, settling into her role of cleaning her friend's vagina of her juices. She lapped carefully along her friends shaved lips, feeling a tiny bit of prickliness there from the regrowing hairs, concentrating on getting her tongue everywhere rather than pleasuring the most receptive spots.

'Now I get to finger Nicole for thirty seconds, right?' Emily asked, still not moving from her seat on Nicole's face.

'Yup, thirty seconds of fingering as much as you want, wherever you want,' Jenna said.

Nicole felt Emily leaning over her, clearly moving her face down closer to Nicole's pussy for a closer look. Feeling a heat flush through her face that was only partly from the warmth of the girl's vagina in her face, Nicole tried to close her legs in embarrassment, not comfortable with the idea of anyone inspecting her that closely, but her legs were quickly grabbed by two pairs of willing hands, her friends refusing her the modesty.

'Let's just start with one, to get comfortable,' Emily said, and then slid a finger inside Nicole.

Nicole's tight muscles protested at the entrance, sending sparks of sensation up through her whole body. She'd never been entirely comfortable with the idea of anyone else touching her vagina. However, since she had been in numerous situations playing games with her friends that involved them playing with her, she had enough experience to know that once they started doing so, she would quickly lose control of what she wanted and that the pleasure would soon overtake her mind, making her unable to think about anything for as long as she was being touched.

This was the case right now. As Emily worked her finger in and out of Nicole's tight hole, her own pussy still firmly planted in Nicole's face, Nicole was unable to do anything more than moan up into her friend's crotch, wiggling her hips as the sparks of pleasure paralysed her mind, leaving her whole body uncontrolled and shaking. It felt so good, so amazingly good, and she had no idea what to do with herself at all.

'And two for fun,' she distantly heard Emily say, having no idea what the words meant.

Then the pressure opening up her insides between her legs doubled, tripled, was a thousand times more intense, as her friend inserted a second finger, stretching and forcing apart Nicole's tight, protesting pussy.

Arching back beneath her friend, pushing her tummy right up, whimpering and moaning uncontrollably as Emily's fingers slid in and out of her damp hole again and again, driving out all thought and replacing it with mindless pleasure.

'Okay, that's your thirty seconds.' Jenna's voice sounded sharply dissonant against the canvas of joy radiating in fuzzy waves from Nicole's crotch.

Nicole groaned as Emily slipped her fingers out and moved away from on top of her. Now that her desire had been truly awoken, she was desperate for more.

'Don't stop,' she murmured huskily.

'Don't you worry, little queen,' Jenna said, moving closer between Nicole's legs. 'Even though Miss Feisty's time is up, I still have a full minute, thanks to my two queens.'

'Mmm, then fuck me,' Nicole told her friend, her head lolling back onto the floor of the train compartment.

'Be careful what you wish for,' Jenna said.
Old 12-12-2011, 05:37 PM   #110
daremaster 1
getDare God

Nice chapter, like always. Really good!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 05:38 PM   #111
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
‘Lick it all up, bitch,’ Emily purred down at Nicole between moans as her fingers began to quickly rub her clit.
Wow lovely part,

Are you sure you arn't female? Manage to capture everything brilliantly.

Love Rachie
x x x x

RACHIE EDIT
COMMENT FOR PREVIOUS PART, WASN'T AWARE UPDATED WHILE READING - THANKS

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 05:40 PM   #112
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachie View Post
Wow lovely part,

Are you sure you arn't female? Manage to capture everything brilliantly.
Lots of practice playing with lesbians

Thank you for all the comments everyone. All comments and feedback are really appreciated!
Old 12-13-2011, 08:06 AM   #113
Feudal

Hot, horny and engaging every step of the way! :-)
Thanks Leo

Feel free to PM me - IF you're interestING, not just if you're interestED.

"There is no absolute."
Feudal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 08:47 AM   #114
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 12. Jenna's Turn

Nicole

Jenna moved to straddle Nicole's thigh, pressing her own pussy down against it. Nicole could feel the wetness against her skin, and subconsciously pushed her thigh up against her friend's crotch, who began to grind back in turn.
'So where were we?' Jenna asked. 'Oh, that's right. One to get started.'
She slid her finger straight into Nicole's tight, wet pussy. After just a single thrust, she added a second finger.

'Two for fun,' she continued.

Nicole moaned as she was once again stretched, her pussy walls clenching tight around Jenna's fingers. No longer able to concentrate, her thigh came down from where it had been pushing up against her friend's crotch. All of Nicole's attention went to her own tight, moist pussy that radiated such warmth through her body.

'Careful,' Emily said from nearby. 'She's a tight little bitch.'

Blushing at the words – Nicole didn't like having things inserted in general, and was had never become accustomed to being fingered, let alone fucked – Nicole turned her head to the side, her eyes closed, trying to block out the voice, the humiliation of her friend's words adding to the fire charging up and down her body. She bit her lip before she said anything stupid, like started begging for more.

No one said anything else; all that she could hear was the embarrassing slopping sound of Jenna's fingers working their way in and out of her body, the soft intake of her own laboured breath, and the loud drum of her pounding heart. Forgetting the other two girls in the compartment, Nicole's world filled with the pleasure of the sensations running through her body, on her pulsing pussy muscles as Jenna entered her again and again. She wondered how much time was left of the one minute, hoped there were a few hours still, at least. It already felt like the minute had flown by, but Jenna was still going.

'Three for that little bit more,' Jenna said then.

Nicole squealed as Jenna forced a third finger inside her, stretching her painfully. She caught a brief glimpse of her friends all staring at her, looking worried, probably worrying that the noise would bring outside attention into their compartment, but Nicole was too far gone to care about that. She continued to moan with every breath, her body arching back, her nails scrabbling for some sort of grip on the rubber floor.

'Do you want me to stop?' Jenna asked calmly.

'No, no, please, never stop,' Nicole murmured almost incoherently, struggling to get the words out between moans.

Emily came over and sat behind her, lifting Nicole's head to rest on her thigh.

'How about a little pain somewhere else to distract you?' she asked, sweetly stroking Nicole's hair.

Nicole shook her head, panting hard as Jenna continued to drive her three fingers in deeper and deeper with each thrust, awakening all new sensations the further she went.

'No, that'll hurt,' Nicole panted. 'But if it'll make you happy ... you can do what you like to me.' Something about her mood, being this far gone in pleasure made her just want to make everyone smile, made her want to be told she was making them happy.

'Shh, there, there, you're doing great, little whore,' Emily said, stroking her cheek. 'Just keep on opening up your useful little fuckhole for whatever we want to ram in there.'

Nicole nodded, her eyes opening and closing between breaths, panting and moaning in exertion, echoes of the fire of each of Jenna's hard thrusts spreading through the rest of her body and soaking her in perspiration. It felt so good, having her friend inside her, having them all around her, holding her close, telling her she was good.

Hannah came over too, sitting beside Nicole's head.

'You look amazing like that,' Hannah said in awe. 'But you are pretty noisy.' She held out her arm, pressing her forearm against Nicole's lips. 'Grab onto this. You can bite down if you want to.'

'Thank you.' Nicole panted out the words.

She grabbed hold of Hannah's arm with both hands, holding on for dear life, pressing her lips tight against the girl's skin to help muffle her moans. Each thrust Jenna made inside her made Nicole grip on that little bit tighter.

'I don't want to hurt you,' Nicole panted after a moment, trying to loosen her grip a little.

'Hush now, little whore,' Emily said, still stroking Nicole's face and hair. 'She's my little sister; she's here for you to use. Don't worry about her, she likes it.'
Hannah leaned in close, giving Nicole's cheek a slow lick, then whispered in her ear.

'I do like it,' she told Nicole. 'It feels so good when it hurts, so don't hold back. I want to help you.'

Nicole nodded and mumbled something incoherent into Hannah's arm. She didn't even know what she'd been trying to say, just that her pussy was on fire, that she felt she might pee herself and really didn't want to make a mess in front of everyone, and that even though she didn't normally get all that wet compared to others, she'd probably soaked Jenna's whole arm by now. The fine hairs of Hannah's arm had become slicked together, their appearance darkened by Nicole's saliva - she'd definitely made a mess of that arm, at least.

'And four for a whore,' Jenna said, finishing her little rhyme of sorts.

Nicole's eyes went wide as she realised what the last line meant, and took a breath to tell Jenna no.

Jenna added her fourth finger, pushing slowly, but hard, so hard, forcing her way inside Nicole.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:08 AM   #115
Feudal

SO many gorgeous little twists - compliments again Author! :-)

Feel free to PM me - IF you're interestING, not just if you're interestED.

"There is no absolute."
Feudal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 09:54 AM   #116
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 12.2. Jenna's Turn

Nicole

Nicole's world shattered as Jenna forced all four fingers inside her. Her vision was torn away with those thick white lines one leaves when tearing paper. The "no" that had been on her lips was choked away by an illegible scream. Not knowing what else to do, but remembering that the others wanted her to keep quiet, Nicole bit down on Hannah's arm, hard, howling out her pain as Jenna systematically split her body in two, pussy up.

'I don't think I'm going to be able to get my fist in, at least not today,' Jenna commented mournfully.

She settled instead for wiggling her fingers inside Nicole's pussy, sending out a fresh wave of shocks that lightning bolted through every nerve in Nicole's body.

With each rubbing motion of Jenna's fingers came not only the fiery pain, but also another kind of fire, the sort that kept Nicole's whole body aglow. Still holding onto Hannah's arm with her teeth, moaning and dribbling all over her friend but unable to let go, Nicole moaned and bit Hannah again and again as she felt the pleasure welling up in her core, the pain of each thrust calling it together. She felt as if an explosion was about to happen inside her, and knew that if Jenna kept it up, her friend would make her orgasm really, really hard, and that she would definitely lose all control over herself.

Nicole was fairly sure that Jenna knew just how close she had her to being forced over the edge; the girl rubbed her mercilessly, each little movement of her fingers inside Nicole's aching pussy getting her that much deeper inside, filling her completely while still continuing to titillate her sensitive nerves inside.

Then Emily reached down and pinched Nicole's sensitive nipples, and it was all just too much for her.

Crying out at the sharp pain that shot through her small but very sensitive breasts, that sensitivity heightened even more by her arousal, Nicole bit down hard on Hannah's arm as her pussy clenched up tight in orgasm. Her body shook beyond her control as she came, and she felt as if everything where draining out of her. There was a splashing sound, and she realised that she was squirting all over Jenna's naked body, but was unable to stop it. As her body continued to convulse in the throes of pleasure, Nicole's world dissolved into a blur of too bright colour, sharp primaries that faded into a uniform black as she passed out.
Old 12-13-2011, 11:17 AM   #117
DHK-eh

Sign

That last paragraph, written to perfection. Bravo.

Nothing feels right:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=52971 Just don't expect it to be anything normal.

Blood Sweat and Tears are not enough:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=57890
DHK-eh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 12:45 PM   #118
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Nooooooooo I missed a chapter to comment on

Ah well you've heard what this story does to people so you can tell that it's good anyway but that last short section you posted was AMAZING O_O

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:23 AM   #119
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

This is amazing! <3
Keep up the fantastic work.
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:35 AM   #120
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 13. The Game Continues

Nicole

Nicole opened her eyes blearily. She wasn't sure how long she'd been out, but she was still lying in much the same position, with Jenna between her legs licking her fingers, so it couldn't have been too long. She felt the blood rush to her face as she realised that it was her own pussy juices that Jenna was sucking from her fingers, and that the bright, wet sheen covering her friend's naked torso was her very own squirt. She wanted to curl up and die of embarrassment, but movement was just too much effort to be plausible right now.

A flash of movement caught Nicole's eye, and she saw that Hannah – the only one of them still passably clothed, considering Nicole's dress was still bunched up around her tummy – had moved, and was tying a handkerchief around her wrist. Nicole's eyes widened as she saw a tiny trickle of blood dripping from beneath the makeshift bandage. Horrified, she wondered what she'd done to the poor girl, but Hannah was smiling contentedly as if all was perfect in the world.

'There was no way that was just one minute,' Nicole murmured when she felt able to talk again.

Jenna smiled impishly at her. 'You were having so much fun, and you did ask me not to stop.'

Nicole shook her head. Her friends were hopeless. She looked back at Hannah.

'Are you okay, Han?' she asked.

Hannah beamed back. 'I'm just fine,' she said. 'Don't worry about a thing; you didn't do anything wrong.'

Reassured, Nicole nodded tiredly. Her orgasms were absolutely exhausting.
'I'm going to go clean myself up,' she said, sitting up from Emily's lap.
'Oh, no you don't,' Jenna said, pushing Nicole back down. 'The game isn't over yet. We don't have one winner left with clothing on.'

Nicole sighed and sat up again, crossing her legs. Glancing at Hannah, who resumed her seat to Nicole's right, Nicole noted that Hannah still had three pieces of clothing on – her little white bra, her sweat pants, and her underwear beneath – whereas Nicole herself had only her dress remaining. She briefly considered losing on purpose, just to get the game over with before the girls got too much of a chance to do anything else to her.

'And just to make sure you don't try and lose on purpose,' Jenna added, correctly reading Nicole's thoughts, 'If you're the next one naked, you're going to get a really horrible punishment.'

Nicole inwardly sighed, brushing her hair out of her face. She must be really out of it from all that play if they were able to read her thoughts that well. Then again, she considered, it was the most practical way out of the game, as winning would probably cost her more than losing, otherwise. And her friends did know that she usually picked the most rational course of action, as crazy as that course might seem to others at times. Nicole logic did not always agree with the rest of the world's.

Adjusting her dress, pulling the shoulder straps back up so that the dress once again properly covered her sweaty breasts, Nicole nodded.

'I won't try and lose,' she said. 'All I have to do is win three straight rounds, right? How hard could it be?'

Almost impossible, actually, which didn't fill Nicole with confidence. She wondered what the "horrible punishment" would be, and if it would still apply if she came second in each game. Probably, knowing her friends. Any excuse to get her defenceless and screaming for them again.

'Two rounds, actually,' Hannah said.

The others all turned to look at her, and she blushed.

'I didn't wear any knickers today,' she admitted.

They all blinked, and Nicole looked more closely at the girl's crotch. She'd been sitting carefully the whole time, she realised, never sitting cross-legged where her crotch would be pressed against her pants – surely the girl must be soaked by now with all that had gone on, but there was no visible stain. Then again, Hannah was wearing sports pants, and it was entirely possible they had an inside lining that was stopping the younger girl's wetness from publically embarrassing her.

Jenna let Hannah's confession pass without comment, and began dealing the cards out.

Nicole glanced at the cards she'd been dealt, her worn state from her orgasm making it more difficult to think quickly while keeping her emotions from showing. She looked up at Jenna, her face blanching. She really wished her friend would clean herself up, but the blonde seemed entirely content to sit there still drenched in Nicole's squirted juices, displaying them like a badge of honour. Nicole's face darkened. She knew that Jenna was most likely doing it solely to throw her off. What annoyed her most was that it was working.

Nicole was unsure whether to be pleased that there were no Queens in her hand or not; that could just mean that the others had them – all three of her friends were smiling to themselves – or it might mean that handing in any cards would simply have a Queen dealt out to her. She shook off the train of thought; Queens would appear where they would, what mattered was that she won the round. Which was going to be difficult, considering her cards were absolute trash. If it wasn't against the rules, Nicole would have been seriously tempted to toss them all in for a new five and just hope.

'So,' Nicole asked conversationally. 'What happens if I don't win the next two rounds?'

'Hmm,' Jenna murmured. She looked to Emily. 'What do you think, Em?'

Emily put down the cards that she'd been looking at and put her finger to her lips theatrically.

'Well I was thinking of something like twenty strokes each from each player that beats her,' Emily said. 'But she might luck out and only lose to Hannah, and Han would probably go way too easily on her.'

'I would not!' Hannah objected.

'I'm not trying to lose here, guys,' Nicole added. 'There is a huge chance I could just lose thanks to getting crappy cards, no matter what I do, you know.'

'Got nothing?' Jenna asked knowingly, grinning and nodding at Nicole's cards.

'It's coming along nicely, thank you,' Nicole lied, putting down three cards to be traded, which was the most that she could get rid of at once.

'Doing well and you want three cards?' Jenna raised an eyebrow, then looked to Hannah. 'What about you, Han?'

Hannah just smiled. 'I'm good, thanks.'

Jenna took Nicole's discarded cards – which had been a Two, a Three, and a Five, leaving her with only a King and an Ace - and dealt out three replacements. She moved on to Emily, who traded in two cards.

Nicole took a peek at her new cards, hoping against hope.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bonergiving, dares, fiction, humiliation, leopard, lesbian, pain, poker, sexy