Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-07-2011, 09:53 PM   #106
mascot1920

Location: In a house, on a street, in a town, within a state.....maybe...
Default Blog up

I got a blog up and running a blogger now and I am posting all of my story on there as well as continuing to post on here as well. there everything is on one page so it's a little easier to read. Anyway, thought I would let people know. Pm me if yo want a link, I dont want to get BARNNED again for linking out of this site lol.
Femdom/Bondage/Semi Public Dares/Watersports/Light Blackmail/Light CBT/Verbal Humiliation/Heels/Object Crush(my stuff)/Feminization etc...

Read my blog (has story) at
http://senscribe.blogspot.com/
mascot1920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:00 AM   #107
pwner

I absolutely love this story if I had to pick probably my favorite that I've read so far. Especially enjoyed the beginning, it got more about domination since the last couple of updates which is not entirely my thing I guess but I still greatly enjoy it and I can't wait to see it continued!

Can't stop thinking about your sisters cute, little butt!
pwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 02:55 PM   #108
elmo

i like it not into cross dressing really but it's still good
elmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 01:49 PM   #109
mascot1920

Default Update tonight

There ill be an update tonight, I just have to wait a little till I am free of annoying house-guests Dont you just hate that! I will probably upload it on my blog first and here some time later.
Femdom/Bondage/Semi Public Dares/Watersports/Light Blackmail/Light CBT/Verbal Humiliation/Heels/Object Crush(my stuff)/Feminization etc...

Old 09-10-2011, 06:13 PM   #110
mascot1920

Default Updates live

The updates live on the blog, tomorrow morning I will post it here. I'm so dang tired, gonna...passs...out.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old 09-10-2011, 11:19 PM   #111
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

Hah fine make me go to the blog

Likes: Cross-dressing(Tights/Tight stuff), Bondage, humiliation.

Very assertive to men, yet submissive to females.
I am afraid of girls, therefore whenever a girl pms me i must do exactly what they say immediately
Eminem jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 05:35 AM   #112
mascot1920

Default Part 12

I remember doing many things for my little sister. Some of them socially risky, sometimes really risky. Sometimes I egged her on just so she would tell me to do something like that, and sometimes I regretted it. After a while, my penchant for risk became a problem for me. My sisters ideas blossomed when I would seed them with bad intentions. Many times I would find myself on the brink of social ruin. One time I had by her command wore a brah and panties under my clothes to school. Another time I let her tie me to a tree outside our house while I wore nothing but a two piece bathing suit. I knew I was becoming a risk to myself, but the question remained. Why did I enjoy it so much?

It became apparent one day just how risky things could get. After purposely disobeying my sister so she would punish me, I got exactly that. "your gonna buy a dress, actually...no, your gonna have mom buy you one!" "Sis no please, thats crazy how could I possibly do that" I said frantically trying to backpedal. "Maybe you shouldn't have skipped doing my chores then, you got me in trouble!" She said. "Please sis, there has to be something else, anything else!" "NO, tomorrow when we go shopping, ask mom for a dress!" my sister ushered me out and slammed the door.

The next day at the department store, my mom, my sister and myself where strolling through the girls section, picking out some new clothes for her. I kept my mouth shut, I didnt plan on saying a thing, how could I? If I so much as hinted at it, my life could come to a halt, I knew it. "hows this one" My mom asked my sister. "I like that one" my sister replied referring to the dress my mom held up for her. That was it, she had everything she needed, time to go, I thought. "Maybe brother wants one too" I heard my sister say smiling as she looked at me. "My mom looked over and then back to the rack. "Hun, I dont think your brother wants a dress." She said. My sister nodded as if to tell me to say something. I kept quiet. "I dont know, I think he does, I bet he would look cute in one!" "NO" I thought, why, why is she doing this. In that split second I thought back.

"So, what should I do about you, huh? Maybe I should make you wait in the corner for an hour!" "No sis, I have been really bad, I deserve something worse, please!" I remembered all of the times I let my feelings for risk drive me into something bad. Was this my payment, was this where it all leads to. I snapped out of it.

"Why would your brother want a dress, he is a boy, although when he was young sometimes I would put him in a dress." My mother chuckled, so did my sister. I just sunk down embarrassed. My sister seemed more impatient, nudging me on the arm hard. I looked over to the rack and then down at my feet. "I need to live this down so I now why I shouldn't do this anymore" I thought "It's never gonna stop unless I can convince myself it's not worth it!". I braced myself. "I guess I will take one" I mumbled. "What was that, did you say something" my mom asked. "I, I want a dress!" I blurted it out as quickly as I could! "You...you want a dress, but......." My mom was quiet for a second, then she asked. "Come over here, your sister can watch the cart. "I felt my heart sink, It was like death row and I was walking down this isle of feminine clothing to my brutal end! "Does this have to do with what happened when the babysitter was over last?" My mom asked. I felt frozen. It had been a month and I thought no one knew, I thought I was safe. I cant believe she told my mom! I had to say something, anything! "Um, kinda, no...I dont know" I mumbled. "She said you where wearing your sisters clothes, you let her dress you up right?" "yes, I guess." I didnt want to admit to it. "You guess, are you embarrassed?" My mom asked gently. "Yeah" I said. "Did you want to wear her clothes, is that why your asking now...........are, are you.........." My mom seemed to have a hard time spitting out what she had to say. Finally she sighed. "I guess for now you can have a dress, beacuse you cant wear your sisters clothes youll wear them out. We will talk again when we get home." "Ok mom" I said completely embarrassed. "You can go over to the clearance rack and pick out a...dress"

As I walked over to the rack I felt shaky, weak, terrified with cold shivers down my back. My sister ran up. "What happend? What did she say?" "She said to find a dress" I said staring at the rack. "YES" my sister said quietly and began rummaging through the rack holding them up to me. She finnaly found one she liked the look of and threw it in the cart.

I had a hard time speaking on the way home, and hard time thinking when I got there, I was dumbfounded, scared and shocked that this was in the open. Was my mom mad, or was she disgusted with me like the babysitter was? I hopped I wasnt in trouble, but I guess I wouldn't know tillshe spoke with me. I just hope my dad didnt find out! That was my biggest fear!

Old 09-11-2011, 05:36 AM   #113
mascot1920

Default in case of barn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminem jr View Post
Hah fine make me go to the blog
I made the blog in case I eva got "barned" again lol

Old 09-11-2011, 11:00 PM   #114
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Oh boy, this is good. I can't wait to see what happens next.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:01 PM   #115
mascot1920

Default update

Expect an update late tomorrow.

Old 09-14-2011, 01:21 AM   #116
Grey_Stoned

Default envy

I can't believe this really happened to you. it is based on a true story right?

I used to get treated similarly to this by my friends sister. she was 19 months younger than me and i was 17. But it never got as out of control as this. I wish it had. she had a friend that was 18 at the time.

I used to get picked on in the pool by them. they would often scratch my skin with their nails, wedgie me, pull my hair back and spit in my mouth. they always had really cute bathing suits on, and to this day i wish they had put me in one. I only wore a top once, and that was because i lost a bet to her brother.

I'll give anyone 100 dollars cash to treat me like this for a week :P

anal, worship, bondage, toys, humiliation, denial
Crossdressing, nipple play, milking, enemas, mild cbt
chores, daipers, public, ice, spanking, wax, heavy cbt, watersports
scat, family, heavy public
Grey_Stoned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 10:55 AM   #117
mascot1920

Default yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey_Stoned View Post
I can't believe this really happened to you. it is based on a true story right?

I used to get treated similarly to this by my friends sister. she was 19 months younger than me and i was 17. But it never got as out of control as this. I wish it had. she had a friend that was 18 at the time.

I used to get picked on in the pool by them. they would often scratch my skin with their nails, wedgie me, pull my hair back and spit in my mouth. they always had really cute bathing suits on, and to this day i wish they had put me in one. I only wore a top once, and that was because i lost a bet to her brother.
I'll give anyone 100 dollars cash to treat me like this for a week :P

Yeah it happened alright. But it's worth mentioning that it probably wouldnt have ever happened had I not put the idea in my sisters head in the first place. Things did get out of hand, mostly cause she had some bottled up resentment towards me. So part of the reason things got so extreme is beacuse we where dysfunctional XD. Much better now than it was back then!

Old 09-14-2011, 07:25 PM   #118
mascot1920

Default The talk

It was about 7:00pm when we got home, it was 9:00pm now and I hadn't heard a thing from my mom sense we got home. I just sat in my room, telling myself it's fine, lying to myself... beacuse I really didnt think it was going to be ok. "can they ground me for this" I remember thinking, I smiled, thinking how stupid that sounds... then I snapped back to reality.... I had been outed.

It was almost 9:30 at night when my door opened slowly. My mom stepped inside and shut the door. She pulled up a seat and sat by the bed. I didnt say anything, what could I say to ease the tension, truth be told...nothing. "So, I wanted to talk to you about earlier.." It was clear to me that my mom was having a hard time speaking. "I dont want to sound like I'm telling you it's not ok to...wear girls clothes, your not in trouble.." she said trying to sound sweet about it, but I felt like I was in trouble anyway, like I was in the hot seat. I knew I couldn't tell her the whole truth, maybe she wouldn't ask.

"I know some boys, well they dont...um....how do I say this?" She paused. "Do you feel like you want to be a boy?" My mom said looking down at the ground and back at me. "Yeah" I said "It's ok if...if you dont I, I just want to do whats best for you" she said. "It's not like that mom" I said trying to find the quickest way to diffuse this aqward conversation. "Then, well I guess I am confused......." "Mom, I" Now I too was having difficulty finding the right words. "Sis.....she.....she always wanted a sister, and I was...well I was just trying to be nice." I said feeling embarrassed admitting this to my own mother. "you did it for your sister?" My mom almost looked relived. "Thats sweet, you where just being a good brother for her!" My mom sounded all mushy about it, so I tried to sound manly. "Well yeah mom, thats what I am here for and...everything." "So, what do yo guys do, play dolls or have tea parties?" "MOM, no, we just talk!" I said embarrassed that talking was actually the least of what she had me doing!

"Ok sweety, ok...you know I think it's nice your doing this for your sister.... if youd like, I dont have any problems with you....dressing up with her, BUT, I want you to have your own clothes, your a boy and youll wear her clothes out!" I cant belive this was happening, my mom was actually FINE with it? "We already bought you new clothes so if you want other clothes, you'll have to buy them with your own money." "Ok mom" "You and your sister can run down to the store around the corner tomorrow and buy a few things before we have to go in town, that way... well your father wont find out." "Please make sure he dosent find out mom!" "Dont worry, I understand, I wont say anything." She said sympathetically. "Well, now that we got that settled, are you gonna try on your new dress?" My mom smiled. "I...I will, dont worry." I said blushing. "Your too embarrassed to show your mom what you look like, ok, well I guess it can wait." My mom walked to the door. "Night hun." "Goodnight Ma" I said as she shut the door.

"What just happened" I said as my heart slowed down. I fell back into my bed, not knowing if I should feel at peace beacuse that was one less person I had to worry about finding out, or embarrassed, that now even my own mom new my secret!

Old 09-14-2011, 07:32 PM   #119
mascot1920

Default Update

Ok, the updates live obviously, both here and on the blog. I also wanted to add that my sis has seen some of the messages from people saying nice things about her and thinks you guys are "awesome". yay for recognition, I am jealous XD. Anyway, enjoy guys and hopefully I can get the next one out a little sooner than this one!

Old 09-15-2011, 03:36 AM   #120
cfnm_lars

Send a message via MSN to cfnm_lars

I so much like to read your story, and I cant wait till the next part... ;-)

Dislikes: Illegal, Minors, Blood, Pain, Anal, Messy, Poo, Animals, write on my body
cfnm_lars is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, crossdress, femdom, humiliation, sister