Old 07-07-2019, 11:49 AM   #106
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Name: Clubber MCPuppy
Class: Barbarian
HP (Hitpoints): 22
AC (Armor class): 12

+6 to hit
Everyone gains 1 Turn Token. It can be used to post an extra time, but it can only be used twice (left turns = 2)

Now I am in my RAGe mode I have to let my talk come true. I am going for a slam on the ball of the Evil Bunny again.

"if they aren't blue by now, just got to hit them a lot more"

Now with my rage a little bit calme with the hope of having inflicted some serious pain to the Evil wizard I stand watch to see what his new action will be.

KICKS BUNNY IN THE NUTS (+10 damage)

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 11:56 AM   #107
CSasha
Oracle

Cassy came to her senses quite quickly now. Oh dammit, the evil bunny wizard had put a spell on them. Time to get back to business before any of the other party members noticed what she had done.

HEAL WOUNDS: Clubber McPuppy and Sarah Slutshot

Name: Cassy Swordswallow
Class: Cleric
HP (Hitpoints): 28
AC (Armor class): 20

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 12:36 PM   #108
Kiny sarah

Feeling the healing spell from cassy, Sarah is finally able to come back to her senses. Realising her hand is still on bunny’s cock she quickly removes it before bringing her leg up as high as she can and kicks bunny in the balls with all her might before retreating back next to cassy and giving her a hug.
“ thank you. You saved me from pleasuring bunny not to mention you healed my wounds. I owe you one”

Limits: scat, pics, videos
Dislikes: Breast torture, clit torture, figging, crotch rope, urethral sounding.
Kiny sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kiny sarah for this post:
Old 07-07-2019, 12:39 PM   #109
CSasha
Oracle

Fortunately, Sarah couldn't see Cassy's face as she was embraced by that naked companion of her. It took Ms. Swordswallow a while to exploit the situation and appreciate the hug by hugging back with her hands sliding down to Sarah's butt cheeks. Then she went off to return to her duties.

HEAL WOUNDS: Kisune (Kickass) Karnon and Maeselia

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
Old 07-07-2019, 12:47 PM   #110
Kiny sarah

Feeling cassy’s hands on her butt she lets out a little gasp before saying “we can continue later” before running to get into a better position and getting ready for her next move.

Sarah uses taunt to get bunny’s attention and yells
“I can’t believe I said all of that. You are just a disgusting pig that not even a slut like me would sleep with. Even saying all those things to you while under your charm made me want to throw up”

Dislikes: Breast torture, clit torture, figging, crotch rope, urethral sounding.
Old 07-08-2019, 08:29 PM   #111
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Sign Bunny's Attack!

The Evil Bunny Wizard laughed as you all grovelled before him. He wasn't surprised though, Lifelink was a pretty terrible curse to receive.

Cassy Swordswallow was the first to submit to his glory. Although, he was starting to get the feeling that Cassy was more submitting to his mighty staff. A shame really, he hasn't touched his staff in ages. Ever since he learned how to shoot his magic without holding his staff, he had been getting off just fine without it.

Kisune (Kissass) Karnon was the next to fall under the spell. Bunny appreciated the generosity that the Fighter offered even though he could smell the humiliation the Fighter was experiencing.

Sarah slutshot fell next. Bunny admired the naked Ranger at his foot. If the spell lasted longer, he would have had her lick his foot clean in forgiveness.

Clubber MCPuppy was next, but did something completely unexpected. A poem ouo
Bunny was disgusted by the poem due to it being quite rude. Even if it was well written and pretty humorous. Of course, Bunny changed his mind instantly when Clubber MCPuppy rolled a natural 1.

Just as he was about to kick Bunny in the balls with his mighty rage,
the spell proved too strong because Bunny was a mighty Mage.
Clubber MCPuppy could no longer control himself.
No matter how much he struggled, his fist was heading south.
Puppy gulped as his own fist betrayed him.
This was much to Bunny's excitement. You could tell by his grin.
The powerful Barbarian fist rammed into his own crotch.
What an unfortunate and painful botch.
Clubber MCPuppy takes 2 damage and has to do 7+15 ball busts.

Doyle Wiggings is next to lust over Bunny. He rolls a 15, successfully stroking Bunny's cock, dealing 134 edgeless strokes. Though quite enjoyable, Bunny was unimpressed that the wise Wizard was lost for words.

Kisune (Kickass) Karnon rolled a 23 and a 15, kicking Bunny in the balls for 4 ball busts, and shooting him in the feet for 4 rubber band snaps.
Due to a reasonable double post... Kisune (Kickass) Karnon rolled a 17 and an 11, kicking Bunny in the nuts for 5 ball busts, and missing the shot at Bunny's feet.

Sarah slutshot was a strange one for sure... She strokes Bunny's cock. Bunny laughed it off due to a roll of an 11.

Clubber MCPuppy was definitely not happy about punching himself in the balls. He rolls a natural 20 .,,,.
Clubber MCPuppy deals 21 ball busts to Bunny!

Sarah slutshot rolls a 19, kicking Bunny in the balls for 5 ball busts.

Since Kah did nothing this round, she is disqualified from the grovelling competition (:

Before Bunny decides the loser or even says a word, he dishes out his attacks >:3
Bunny unleashes a swarm of evil bees that stings you all!

Note: An extra d6 was added to the damage due to Kah's sudden disappearance (:

The bees roll an 18, missing Cassy Swordswallow.
The bees roll an 18, stinging Kisune (Kickass) Karnon for 11 damage.
The bees roll a 7, missing Sarah slutshot.
The bees roll an 8, missing Clubber MCPuppy
The bees roll an 18, stinging Doyle Wiggings for 13 damage.
The bees roll a natural 20, stinging Maeselia, the Invisible Hand for 21 damage!

Bunny laughs evilly, "Your performances were all... mediocre. However, the worst of the worst was definitely Clubber MCPuppy. Don't get Bunny wrong, the poem was great and had a wonderful ending, but them poem itself was not exactly grovel worthy (:<"

Clubber MCPuppy is cursed with Lifelink until Bunny makes two more attacks!
Those who are cursed with Lifelink have to do any keywords that hit Bunny. Those cursed with Lifelink also automatically hit with their keywords.

"Now, for the non-losers! >:3"

A PRIZE FOR THE WINNERS: Everyone without Lifelink is cursed with Lifesuck until Bunny makes two more attacks!
Those who are cursed with Lifesuck gain 1 HP each time someone who isn't Bunny has to do a keyword. Those cursed with Lifesuck may also post an extra two times. However, these extra two posts can not be used for keywords in the Defence Category. Ooooo, how evil (:

The DM says, "Kiny sarah, please remember to post your character stats in every post. Why? Because you can no longer gain any HP unless you post your stats -3-
Kah! BunBun is interested to see how your character develops! If you miss this next round of attacks, your character will be exiled until further notice "
Fieldofbunnys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 11:35 PM   #112
Pariahterror
Prodigy

+6 to hit
Everyone gains 1 Turn Token. It can be used to post an extra time, but it can only be used twice (left turns = 2)

My poem which was mixed with my rage and his strange magics might not have been too effective on the wizard. Or the magic had less effect due to my rage.

After the first enraged hit which somehow turned my arm towards myself and hit me well. I turn to the ground. AWhooooh sounds my yelp in pain.

Soon after I feel an enjoyable sensation which is followed by some more pain, but these were not as bad as my own hits.

Then my hand gets twisted again and thus aiming for myself again with another blast to my own balls, but luckily I see the wizard recoiling from the hit as well.

I prepared myself for the last hit and and start to grin. "Thank you for getting me up good Cassie, we're gonna show that wizard what real pain is"

"You damn wizard with your strange mind tricks. I told you to stay out of my minf, wroef."

I remove the bikini I still had on me in one smooth motion. The one who look closer see that my balls are being held out in a ring and my penis is in some sort of small cage."

"Now it seems you will be my toy as Awhooooh"
And I turn into a RAGE.

To do:
57 ball busts
134 edgeless strokes
4 rubber band snaps to feet

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 07-09-2019, 09:09 AM   #113
Kiny sarah

Name: Sarah slutshot
Class: ranger
HP: 30
AC: 12

Seeing a swarm of bees Sarah quickly ducks behind cover to escape the evil swarm. Once the swarm passes she jumps out of cover and takes aim at bunny again forgetting the lifelink and shoots arrows with flat heads at bunny which hits him in the ass leaving a large red mark.

Spanks bunny’s ass

The following user says Thank You to Kiny sarah for this post:
Old 07-09-2019, 10:23 AM   #114
CSasha
Oracle

Cassy touched all over her body. Nothing had hit her at all. Booya! It's good to be a cleric (without Barkskin).
"Forward, my friends. Give it to it hard! Slam your clubs and staffs deep into it, forcefully, hard, and without any lube!", she shouted.

BOOSTS THE NEXT ATTACK

Cursed with Lifesuck (until Bunny makes two more attacks)
Those who are cursed with Lifesuck gain 1 HP each time someone who isn't Bunny has to do a keyword. Those cursed with Lifesuck may also post an extra two times. However, these extra two posts can not be used for keywords in the Defence Category.
0/2 extra posts done

My pronouns are it/its

The following user says Thank You to CSasha for this post:
Old 07-09-2019, 11:36 AM   #115
Pariahterror
Prodigy

+6 to hit

After seeing getting hit by the same attack Kisune just dealt to the wizard and feeling it myself, I take the moment to get inspired by Cass her boost and head wih my hands towards my nipples.

"Take this you evil wizard" And I pull on my nipples hoping to hear a yelp from some distance. The pain is big but I hope the bunny will feel it even more as I knew when it came.

Nothing beats defeating an evil wizard with his own tricks.

PINCHES BUNNY'S NIPPLES (+15+1d6)

Edit: wow, more ods just seem to escape me. there's an extra d4 as well :O

Cursed with lifelink:
Those who are cursed with Lifelink have to do any keywords that hit Bunny. Those cursed with Lifelink also automatically hit with their keywords.

To do:
57 ball busts
134 edgeless strokes
4 rubber band snaps to feet

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Last edited by Pariahterror; 07-09-2019 at 01:16 PM.
Old 07-09-2019, 12:12 PM   #116
CSasha
Oracle

Cassy circles her hips around to cheer the barbarian, waving a spell at the fellow party member: "Wheeeeeee!"

CASTS BARKSKIN

Those who are cursed with Lifesuck gain 1 HP each time someone who isn't Bunny has to do a keyword. Those cursed with Lifesuck may also post an extra two times. However, these extra two posts can not be used for keywords in the Defence Category.
0/2 extra posts done

My pronouns are it/its

Old 07-09-2019, 12:44 PM   #117
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Spoiler:
Name: Kisune (Kickass) Karnon (Is literally an RP name I use)
Class: Fighter
HP (Hitpoints): 19 [30 MAX]

[+1 In Pain (+6 in total in Pain)]
[1 unused turn token]

[0/2 extra posts done]

The battle was raging on and the bunny was still somehow alive. Kisune wasn't sure how this was possible as they were dishing out lots of damage. This bunny was somehow stronger and healthier than the last giant he fought. Surely the bunny would die soon. After his flurry of attacks and that of the others, he stood there panting slightly and watched for the bunny's next action.

Suddenly a swarm of bees appears out of nowhere, which felt like an odd pattern of sorts in this battle. As the bees flew towards them all, Kisune attempted to block their stings using his swords. However, it didn't do the best of protection as he was stung multiple times over his body. Luckily for him, he wasn't allergic to bees and the stings only left tiny welts where the stingers had penetrated. Although slightly in pain form the stings, he wasn't feeling overly terrible. Though the clerics healing would be helpful now. Where was that crazy woman anyways?

The barbarian didn't seem overly phased by the sequence of events however and as usual, went into a rage and began his assault on the bunny again. Kisune was beginning to get tired of the fight and the oddity of the other members, but knew it was a necessary thing. After taking a breathe, he got back into his fighting stance and moved towards the bunny. The cleric was seeming to help out the barbarian more than normal while the ranger was striking from a distance.

"Hey Lassie, mind giving me some of that healin' ya do so well. Them bees were a mighty pain in me ass. Quit messin' with that ragin' dog and give me a hand. This bunny is definitely not like any other creature that I've faced and I'm gonna need all the assistance I can get," Kisune stated, "The rest of you better keep up your stuff otherwise that bunny will just keep on going."

Kisune Karnon uses BONUS ATTACK: For your next two posts, you may use two keywords instead of one. This does not stack.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 12:49 PM   #118
Kiny sarah

Name: Sarah slutshot
Class: ranger
HP: 30
AC: 12

Seeing Cassy supporting the team Sarah decides its time for her to help to. She walks up closing the gap between bunny and begins to taunt trying to distract bunny’s attention from attacking.
Still naked from before she approaches a puddle on the floor. When close enough to get a good lock she sees exactly what it is. Provocatively rubbing her hands up and down her body in front of bunny she slowly sinks down into the mysterious puddle. Before long she disappears into what everyone can now see is the slime left from the defeated monsters that bunny had summoned.
Suddenly she emerges covered from head to toe in a thick layer of slime.
Everyone including bunny can now see what she is doing. Still kneeling in the slime puddle frantically rubbing her pussy and grabbing at her chest she called out to bunny “this is what you really want to see isn’t it you disgusting perv. You can’t even take your eyes off of me can you”

Old 07-09-2019, 12:57 PM   #119
CSasha
Oracle

"Just a sec, Kisune. I'll be right at you.", Cassy shouts, while re-targeting her hoola hoops at Sarah.

CASTS BARKSKIN

0/2 extra posts done

My pronouns are it/its

Old 07-09-2019, 01:23 PM   #120
Pariahterror
Prodigy

AC (Armor class): 12 (17 until next attack of the bunny)

+6 to hit

Now back to almost full strength and having some armor boost as well I go back into the fight without worrying about the lifelink that has been placed on him. I wink at Cassy and go for it "Thanks Cassie"

"Time to see how your cookie crumbles"

And then go for the Wizard's balls without considering mine.

KICKS BUNNY IN THE NUTS (+1d4 for class)

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags