Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-26-2013, 04:24 PM   #106
W33pabs

Wink :)

have you done a dare or a command that you have loved so much that you came during it !! without permission
W33pabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 04:31 PM   #107
Happy Me

Scissors

Quote:
Originally Posted by W33pabs View Post
have you done a dare or a command that you have loved so much that you came during it !! without permission
Thank you W33pabs!
Well, I have never cum without permission. Which is kind of insane. I think anyone who is following this thread has probably noticed that I actually cum very easily. But paired with that I have some kind of magical subby super power to hold back an orgasm until I am allowed.
And boy, it is not because people have not tried to make me fail! I have survived teasing, stimulation and torment that make my jaw drop when I think about them, and still was able to hold back an orgasm.

Now, when allowed to cum, I have cum on a few occasions that seem suspect: like from nipple stimulation alone (painful, usually). I have also cum from giving a submissive-style blow job (well, and regular blow jobs too), with no pussy contact at all. I can not think of other times that I was "allowed" to cum during a command/dare/task... so I don't know if it is something that would happen more often if I was allowed.

Did that answer your question?
Have a wonderful day and thank you for the question!!
Old 12-26-2013, 04:39 PM   #108
W33pabs

Default well done

Wow very impressive happyme you should be proud you have such a controlled pussy maybe you could give me some tips on how to control myself lets say i get excited way to easily im glad you liked the question and thank you for answering in such detail
W33pabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 04:41 PM   #109
Happy Me

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
Hiiii!!!

31. What has been the most surprising thing for you regarding this thread? Well, 2 things are tied.
How enjoyable it is and, whoa, the sheer volume of responses via pm and on the thread I have gotten have wayyyy exceeded my expectations!
32. Are there any styles of dance you can do?
Ballroom, beginner swing. But, I have been dancing to club/techno/dance/house music since I was 16. I am actually a very good dancer in that environment.
33. Have you ever practiced a martial art, and are there any that appeal to you?
I took one karate lesson when I was 16. They taught me how to kick guys in the nuts. I kind of prefer yoga.
34. What was the last game you played?
Video: Jack and Daxter (PS2)
Board: Rummikub
(both with my sister, yesterday)
35. Did you have a good Christmas? What did you get up to?
It was great! I went to my sister's house. My brother-in-law is from Ireland, as is all of his family, and they were all there for an Irish breakfast, which was delicious (but a LOT of meat!) Then my sister and I hung out, played video games, and Rummikub with him and his mom for a while. Then we cooked an amazing holiday vegan dinner for the 4 of us that were left. SO FUN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by W33pabs View Post
Wow very impressive happyme you should be proud you have such a controlled pussy maybe you could give me some tips on how to control myself lets say i get excited way to easily im glad you liked the question and thank you for answering in such detail
*bows* Thank you, thank you! I am kind of proud, but I have no idea how I do it!
Old 12-26-2013, 06:51 PM   #110
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

36. What have you learned from refusing any tasks?
37. Are there any questions or tasks you have been given on GD (not just this thread) that have disappointed you?
38. How have you dealt with them?
39. What is the most memorable gift you have given someone, and what is it's story?
40. When was the last time you went ballroom dancing?

'A man痴 character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 08:16 PM   #111
Happy Me

Find Truths

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
36. What have you learned from refusing any tasks?
This is a really interesting question. I am not used to just flat out refusing them, because I am usually playing with people who I trust, who get to know me well, and who know me well enough to know when I really need something altered.
I have mainly learned that some people will just assign things basically at random, not taking into account emotional/physical safety, or my own personal tolerance, and without the knowledge they need to make adjustments when they are needed. It is one thing for me to have an understanding of that, and another to be able to see it while it is happening and stop it when it gets uncomfortable or unsafe. I learned that, even though it is difficult to judge, I am able to stop it before any lasting damage happens, and that is something I am proud of!
37. Are there any questions or tasks you have been given on GD (not just this thread) that have disappointed you?
Almost all of them have surprised me by being more fun, interesting, arousing, etc. than I expected them to be!
The only one I was disappointed by was Masterrk's second marker dare. I really wanted to succeed, and was very much enjoying it, until I realized it was impossible, and asked him to change it and he said no. I think it could have remained a fun and challenging task, and I could have completed it with some small alterations. The problem is, it went from being fun and challenging, to sketchy and unfun in about a 5 minute period. That part was so disappointing.
I shared most of that information with my dommy though, and he loved the idea, so I am sure I am going to get an enjoyable and doable version at some point in the future!
38. How have you dealt with them?
Well, in that case, I stopped the dare, messaged him to tell him, and posted the report as it was.
39. What is the most memorable gift you have given someone, and what is it's story?
I think the most memorable are the times I have made crazy rhyming scavenger hunts, and at some of the stops on the hunt I place gifts. One time I made one for my friend on his birthday: I had about 15 gifts total, and the scavenger hunt was an all-day affair, that ended at his apartment in the evening with a surprise party waiting for him.
40. When was the last time you went ballroom dancing?
Oh geeze. Too long ago to give you a time estimate!
Old 12-26-2013, 08:58 PM   #112
bee9
getDare Succubus

Submissive blow jobs?

Get these two items from the sex shop:

Let us know when done to get dares.
Old 12-26-2013, 09:10 PM   #113
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Since tomorrow you are cleaning out that room and organizing stuff since I figure you will be moving lots how about that silver bullet in your pussy while your cleaning out that room. Don't know your situation with being allowed to cum or not, haven't finished off the thread yet (just been reading pms for the past week) but I hope it can be turned down low enough to keep you from cumming but so aroused with no hope of relief, but im a nice guy when there is a horny girl involved. So if you get so horny you cant stand it you will have to beg your master to let you cum in a bathroom stall.

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 09:29 PM   #114
Happy Me

Wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
Submissive blow jobs?

Get these two items from the sex shop: ...
Let us know when done to get dares.
I will definitely go look at them for price and availability and talk to my dommy to see if he is interested, and then get back to you.

EDIT: I just realized that I dodged the "submissive blow jobs" question. So here it is:
I have a huge thing for giving a blow job with the guy grabbing the back of my head and pushing it on there until I gag. GAH.
Orrrr, one time I was bound up at my wrists and ankles, with a karada on, and laying on my back on the bed with my head hanging off the edge of the bed. The guy was standing up, with his penis in my mouth. He also had a dildo in my pussy. He would lean forward to reach the dildo, which would then push his penis in so far I couldn't breathe, and I would start gagging, and he would fuck me with the dildo for a minute, pull back so I could breath again, and fuck my face for a bit. Ohhhhh myyyy, the combination of helplessness, discomfort, arousal, and just sheer joy is one of the most wonderful memories in my life!!! And the orgasms!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
Since tomorrow you are cleaning out that room and organizing stuff since I figure you will be moving lots how about that silver bullet in your pussy while your cleaning out that room. Don't know your situation with being allowed to cum or not, haven't finished off the thread yet (just been reading pms for the past week) but I hope it can be turned down low enough to keep you from cumming but so aroused with no hope of relief, but im a nice guy when there is a horny girl involved. So if you get so horny you cant stand it you will have to beg your master to let you cum in a bathroom stall.
I will definitely do this! So it is okay if the bullet is on low? I hope I roll good tomorrow, because deschut will be sleeping most of the hours I am at work! China has a bad time zone!

Last edited by Happy Me; 12-26-2013 at 10:38 PM.
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 09:35 PM   #115
Happy Me

Thumbs up gtf's laying on the floor task

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtf View Post
Loving this thread so lets try your imagination with this 4 minute dare
Hello again gtf! I am so glad you are enjoying this. I am very appreciative that you are participating. I did buy some plugs for the bathtub drain today (for your other dare), but I have not tested them yet.

I am mostly taking the evening off from tasks/dares (I needed a break!), but I have been really wanting to try this one:
Quote:
Blindfolded in darken room lying naked on the floor spreadeagled
Hold a coin between two fingers of each hand
if you let the coin go you must start again
Play this track as you lay there and let your mind flow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jGQdeHayNk
Well, I just finished this. I put a blanket down on the floor, grabbed two coins, turned off all of the lights in the house, pressed play and turned off the display on my laptop. Then I laid down spread eagle, with the coins between my thumbs and middle fingers and just tried to listen to that guy.
It was hard to let my mind wander, because for a while I was just trying to figure out what the guy in the recording was talking about. Also, my cats get weird whenever I do tasks on the floor, so there was some of that. One of my cats seemed genuinely upset that I was just laying there motionless and not petting her, the other one came up to me and started sniffing me in strange places.
Even with the blanket, laying on the floor was uncomfortable (hardwoods), and laying spread eagle like that made me feel vulnerable somehow (which also made me feel a little bit horny). The coins were not much more than a minor distraction in this task.
I mostly just thought about you, these strange tasks that are just very fun and meditative and make me feel so vulnerable. They have been just a joy to experience, and so different from anything I have done before, that I think about them a lot after they are over, and spent the time I wasn't thinking about trying to figure out what the guy was talking about, thinking about that.
The truth is, I think what he is really talking about is mistakes, how they happen all the time, and you never really know what the result will be. I have a pretty strong life motto to not feel regret if I did my best in any given moment with the information I had and with thought and good intentions. So, in order to avoid regret I try to live very consciously, and rarely see any of my actions as "mistakes." Even things that don't turn out well I often just see as an opportunity to grow and learn.

This task definitely did not make me feel as embarrassed as the other two. It was definitely interesting and enjoyable though!

I am glad I had this 4 minute task sitting in here, because it was a perfect thing for my evening.

OH! I had a few more questions about the birthday stuff:
Quote:
When in the kitchen you will put one item from the fridge into your pussy
For how long? The entire time I am cleaning the kitchen?
Quote:
When sweeping the floor you will ride the brush like a childs wooden horse
For how long? I don't think I can actually sweep like this?

Thank you again!!! You are a lot of fun!
Old 12-27-2013, 01:31 AM   #116
gtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtf
When in the kitchen you will put one item from the fridge into your pussy

For how long? The entire time I am cleaning the kitchen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtf
When sweeping the floor you will ride the brush like a childs wooden horse

For how long? I don't think I can actually sweep like this?

Thank you again!!! You are a lot of fun!

Glad you enoyed

How long 3 minutes wthout dropping out

sweeping les say for 2 minutes but lets add whipping you butt to make the horse go

GTF
gtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 08:30 AM   #117
Happy Me

Bug Update

Quote:
How long 3 minutes wthout dropping out
sweeping les say for 2 minutes but lets add whipping you butt to make the horse go
GTF
Thank you GTF! I am looking forward to my birthday!
Another question: If I do some of this cleaning over the weekend before my birthday should I still follow the cleaning rules?

Update:
Orgasms: I rolled a 5 today, so no orgasms again, unless I can get my dommy to agree to a trade. Hopefully he will, because I am seriously ridiculously horny at this point!
Spanks: I did another 200 ass spanks with the paddle, and 200 clit spanks this morning, so I am at 830/1000 butt spanks and 300/400 (+250?) on the clit spanks (that I have to finish between 7-10am by Sunday). I love going into work with a stingy rear!

For deschut I just have to finish those spanks, do a karada for 6 hours, and do one more night spread (but with the bullet inside this time.)

Today: I am going to do Shadowice's dare at work with the bullet. I put the bullet in my purse to take with me.
Hopefully I will be rested enough to do some more things when I get home from work tonight!

Thank you so much to everyone who is participating in my thread, I am really enjoying it!
Old 12-27-2013, 08:42 AM   #118
gtf

Thank you GTF! I am looking forward to my birthday!
Another question: If I do some of this cleaning over the weekend before my birthday should I still follow the cleaning rules?

oh yes no escaping that way ................
gtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 08:54 AM   #119
Happy Me

Shield

Quote:
oh yes no escaping that way ................
You misunderstood! I was trying to get stuck into it, not find a way around it!
Old 12-27-2013, 11:11 AM   #120
gtf

Hi again

A twenty five minute task this time

The set up
Pack of card shuffled
Two large candles
You sitting naked with just candle light
Background music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9fj6Xe2pEk

With candles lit start by deep breating in and out slowly 5 times
The turn over one card
then deep breath in and out