Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 04-25-2014, 05:08 PM   #106
TrisPrior

I got:

SHORT TERMS RESULTS
(1-3 days of spankings sessions)

1 - 2 sessions of spanking (for each Master, of course) whit a 300 hits min and 500 hits max

6 - roll again and add one another body part, one another session and 100 hits to the result you achieve.
Adjusted the hit numbers for the additions in other rolls.

NUMBER OF MASTERS TO DIRECT YOU

5 - 4 Masters (same as above, but the very first Master who replies can add 100 hits to your MAX NUMBER and choose one extra body part as he wants)

EXTRAS
(thing you have to offer to Masters as extras to increment your spanking: nipple clamps, outfits, some "uncommon places to spank yourself" like school, beach, toilets, etc, you tell where, vibrators and buttplugs, toothpaste applied on the spanking instrument... be creative in your offers or, at least, let the Master be free to create AND CHOOSE for you)

6 - 8 extras, and need to add 100 hits on the MAX and MIN numbers you had rolled before.

Body Parts:
Ass, Pussy, Tits, Clit

Tools:
Hair Brush
Wooden Spoon
Metal Spatula
Plastic Ruler
Wooden Ruler
Ping Pong Paddle
Belt

Places:
My Room

Extras I offer: (can use any way you want)
1. Vibrators (one remote bullet vibe and one normal vibe)
2. Dildo
3. Clothespegs
4. Rubber Bands
5. Arousal Gel
6. Rope (2 lengths of 20-30 feet)
7. Ice
8. Permanent Marker

Do your worst.

Each day I must edge once for every visitor message I have gotten so far this year!

Current daily edge requirement=13

My PM dares (and toys)

Loves: Teasing, Edging, Holding the Edge, Denial
Punishments: Ruined Orgasms, Anal, Buttplugs, Pussy/Clit Torture
Hard Limits: Public, Messy, Pics/Cam, Blood, Risky/Illegal
TrisPrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 05:31 PM   #107
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrisPrior View Post
I got:

SHORT TERMS RESULTS

1 - 2 sessions of spanking (for each Master, of course) whit a 300 hits min and 500 hits max

6 - roll again and add one another body part, one another session and 100 hits to the result you achieve.

5 - 4 Masters (same as above, but the very first Master who replies can add 100 hits to your MAX NUMBER and choose one extra body part as he wants)

EXTRAS
(thing you have to offer to Masters as extras to increment your spanking: nipple clamps, outfits, some "uncommon places to spank yourself" like school, beach, toilets, etc, you tell where, vibrators and buttplugs, toothpaste applied on the spanking instrument... be creative in your offers or, at least, let the Master be free to create AND CHOOSE for you)

6 - 8 extras, and need to add 100 hits on the MAX and MIN numbers you had rolled before.

Body Parts:
Ass, Pussy, Tits, Clit

Tools:
Hair Brush
Wooden Spoon
Metal Spatula
Plastic Ruler
Wooden Ruler
Ping Pong Paddle
Belt

Places:
My Room

2. Dildo
3. Clothespegs
4. Rubber Bands
5. Arousal Gel
7. Ice
8. Permanent Marker

Do your worst.
Use the tool you find the most painful. 600 spanks of course. Ass, pussy, tits, clit and your feet. 120 to each bodypart. Before starting, put 5 ice cubes in you ass and 3 in your mouth. Rub lots of arousal gel on your pussy. Put the pegs on your nipples. Tie your ankles together with the rope. Put the elastic bands tight on your feet and ping your soles with them. After 300 spanks push the water out of your butt. Fuck your dildo and keep it in until you have finished. Also put the vibrator in your ass. You may not take any toilet breaks or climax until you are finished. I expect a detailed report of your experience.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

I can't cum until I'm released from this thread. Please keep that in mind.

Last orgasm: 01/18/2015
Longest edge held: 3 minutes 5 seconds.

Here are my PM Dares
If you want to add any then please message them to me.
SandMguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 06:05 PM   #108
TrisPrior

I think the max for me is 500 sir

Each day I must edge once for every visitor message I have gotten so far this year!

My PM dares (and toys)

Old 04-25-2014, 06:40 PM   #109
bdsmchick

My roles: 1-4-4
I choose Long Term.
I am yours masters. You will decide everything for me. PM me questions, but only the first four masters to PM me with the spanks, I will do. I only take PM's, but I will report here.

my limits are: diaper,poo , cross dressing, extreme pain, cam/vid

my toys are: small to large vibrators with 3 speeds, hand cuffs, lube, 3 different sized dildos, a full set of locks, rope

[email protected]
bdsmchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 07:17 PM   #110
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I misread that. 100 spanks for each part, 500, insert the vibe and dildo at 250

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Here are my PM Dares
Old 04-25-2014, 09:13 PM   #111
TrisPrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandMguy View Post
Use the tool you find the most painful. 600 spanks of course. Ass, pussy, tits, clit and your feet. 120 to each bodypart. Before starting, put 5 ice cubes in you ass and 3 in your mouth. Rub lots of arousal gel on your pussy. Put the pegs on your nipples. Tie your ankles together with the rope. Put the elastic bands tight on your feet and ping your soles with them. After 300 spanks push the water out of your butt. Fuck your dildo and keep it in until you have finished. Also put the vibrator in your ass. You may not take any toilet breaks or climax until you are finished. I expect a detailed report of your experience.
Okay, wow this sucked. Rethinking my challenge for masters to do their worst... Okay, the report:

I got the ice cubes and wet them down do they wouldn't freeze to my asshole. I got naked. Then I started putting them in. I hate thing in my ass with a passion. It's really tight in there, and it took almost 10 minutes to get all the cubes in. I felt stuffed. Then I put the arousal gel on my pussy. I almost came rubbing it on, but I didn't. It felt SOOO good.

I put the pegs on my nipples, which I am used to so it wasn't so bad, tied my
ankles, and used the rubber bands on my feet. That got me to flinch a bit, but at least it was just my feet. I decided I would use the belt on my ass, pussy, and tits, and that I'd use the plastic ruler on my clit and feet because I'd probably miss every time with the belt.

Since you told me I had to pause at 250, I decided I should do 50 on everything and then another 50 on everything. I started with my ass, bent over doggy style, which wasn't too bad, because I'm used to spanking my ass, although it was bright red after the first 50. Then I went to my tits, standing up, which mostly sucked because I kept knocking off the clothespegs and having to put them back on. By the time I finished my 50, I'd probably reapplied the pegs 10-15 times.

Then I did my feet, while sitting,which was pretty okay, and moved on to my pussy. I had to untie my legs to get to my pussy very well, but I thought that'd be okay. I laid on my back, put a couple pillows under my butt, lifted my knees to my chest, and then spread my legs.

Wow. I don't think I'd ever used the belt on my pussy before, or if I had, I forgot how much it sucked. I was already whimpering by the time I got to 20. When I finished, I remained in that position, spread my lips and lifted my clit hood with one hand, and began spanking my clit. That was.... worse.

The ice melted pretty quickly, and that really sucked, because it was like having a small enema which I HATE. I had to keep my ass clenched the entire time, it was so gross and humiliating. Then I when to the bathroom and pushed out the water, and that was thoroughly degrading. I'm not sure if that counts as using the bathroom or not, I'm not sure what else I could have done, so I don't know if I should expect a punishment or not.

Then I fucked my dildo, which hurt with how sore my pussy was. I wasn't sure how much I was supposed to fuck it, so I fucked it still I edged and then stopped and left it in. I put the vibe up my ass and turned it on

Then I finished the other 250 spankings, which was the same as I described above, except that it hurt much much worse because everything was already really sore from the first round of spankings, ESPECIALLY my pussy.

So, thank god thats done. Oh wait, you can still assign me up to 2 more spanking sessions to be done tomorrow and the day after, and accept sessions from three more masters who can order up to 3 sessions each. So I'm really more like... 1/12th done.

Fuck my life...

My PM dares (and toys)

Old 04-25-2014, 09:30 PM   #112
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Quote:
Okay, wow this sucked. Rethinking my challenge for masters to do their worst... Okay, the report:

I got the ice cubes and wet them down do they wouldn't freeze to my asshole. I got naked. Then I started putting them in. I hate thing in my ass with a passion. It's really tight in there, and it took almost 10 minutes to get all the cubes in. I felt stuffed. Then I put the arousal gel on my pussy. I almost came rubbing it on, but I didn't. It felt SOOO good.

ankles, and used the rubber bands on my feet. That got me to flinch a bit, but at least it was just my feet. I decided I would use the belt on my ass, pussy, and tits, and that I'd use the plastic ruler on my clit and feet because I'd probably miss every time with the belt.

Since you told me I had to pause at 250, I decided I should do 50 on everything and then another 50 on everything. I started with my ass, bent over doggy style, which wasn't too bad, because I'm used to spanking my ass, although it was bright red after the first 50. Then I went to my tits, standing up, which mostly sucked because I kept knocking off the clothespegs and having to put them back on. By the time I finished my 50, I'd probably reapplied the pegs 10-15 times.

Then I did my feet, while sitting,which was pretty okay, and moved on to my pussy. I had to untie my legs to get to my pussy very well, but I thought that'd be okay. I laid on my back, put a couple pillows under my butt, lifted my knees to my chest, and then spread my legs.

Wow. I don't think I'd ever used the belt on my pussy before, or if I had, I forgot how much it sucked. I was already whimpering by the time I got to 20. When I finished, I remained in that position, spread my lips and lifted my clit hood with one hand, and began spanking my clit. That was.... worse.

The ice melted pretty quickly, and that really sucked, because it was like having a small enema which I HATE. I had to keep my ass clenched the entire time, it was so gross and humiliating. Then I when to the bathroom and pushed out the water, and that was thoroughly degrading. I'm not sure if that counts as using the bathroom or not, I'm not sure what else I could have done, so I don't know if I should expect a punishment or not.

Then I fucked my dildo, which hurt with how sore my pussy was. I wasn't sure how much I was supposed to fuck it, so I fucked it still I edged and then stopped and left it in. I put the vibe up my ass and turned it on

Then I finished the other 250 spankings, which was the same as I described above, except that it hurt much much worse because everything was already really sore from the first round of spankings, ESPECIALLY my pussy.

So, thank god thats done. Oh wait, you can still assign me up to 2 more spanking sessions to be done tomorrow and the day after, and accept sessions from three more masters who can order up to 3 sessions each. So I'm really more like... 1/12th done.

Fuck my life...
Well done. Also that report was probably the most erotic thing I've ever read I nearly came. Next session will be tomorrow. And I plan to sign up as a slave. Just thought I'd tell you in case you want revenge.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Here are my PM Dares
Old 04-25-2014, 09:52 PM   #113
TrisPrior

Quote:
Well done. Also that report was probably the most erotic thing I've ever read I nearly came. Next session will be tomorrow. And I plan to sign up as a slave. Just thought I'd tell you in case you want revenge.
Will the next session have different orders or will it be exactly the same sir?

My PM dares (and toys)

Old 04-25-2014, 10:42 PM   #114
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Will the next session have different orders or will it be exactly the same sir?
They will be different. Is there anything specifically that you want to keep the same?

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Here are my PM Dares
Old 04-25-2014, 11:49 PM   #115
TrisPrior

Quote:
They will be different. Is there anything specifically that you want to keep the same?
Ummmmm, Not really.

My PM dares (and toys)

Old 04-26-2014, 02:18 AM   #116
unsen
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I got:

SHORT TERMS RESULTS

EXTRAS

Body Parts:
Ass, Pussy, Tits, Clit

Tools:
Hair Brush
Wooden Spoon
Metal Spatula
Plastic Ruler
Wooden Ruler
Ping Pong Paddle
Belt

Places:
My Room

2. Dildo
3. Clothespegs
4. Rubber Bands
5. Arousal Gel
7. Ice
8. Permanent Marker

Do your worst.
here's mine:

first undress completly.
play around with your dildo for few minutes - lick it, caress your body with it - whatever you want.

now with one rope tie yourself a bra - a tight one, squeezing your breast firm.

with the rubber-band you make yourself a gag, keeping your mouth open a little.
kneel down, spread your legs and lean back a little - give the first 50 slaps with the PingPong Paddle to your Tits.
clamp your nipples with the pegs then.

Now take the Permanent Marker and write around your pussy: "unsens dare-slut"

take your dildo again, try to lick on it, get it wet. still kneeling you insert it into your pussy. with hands on your back, try edging on that dildo while you read this posting loud
every time your say you, your, yourself, you say "me, the dare-slave", take the wooden ruler and spank yourself 5 times on your clit or one of your tits.

ready with this? ok, put the dildo away.
stand up, spread your legs. now you spank your pussy with the belt: 50 times.
caress your pussy, put arousal gel on. finger yourself a little.

now kneel in front of your bed or something like that.
take the Hair Brush, lean forward, lay down your shoulders resting on the bed.
smack your ass 50 times with the hairbrush.

now insert the remote-bullet (or it this fit's better, take a rubber band and fix the bullet over your clit) and turn it on.
in the following, everytime youre about to come, you have tu turn it off and smack your clit with the wooden ruler 10 times.

now lay down again and smack your ass 50 times with the Wooden Spoon.

stand up - squeeze and pull the clamps on your nipples a while.

kneel down again, bend over your bed and give your ass another 100 smacks. you can use the spoon, brush or the metal spatula.

stand up, turn off the bullet, remove the clamps.

if you want to come now, kneel down again, spread your legs and use your vibrator. you may finish your work using the belt when you decide some parts of your body are missing some attention.

Likes: spanking , bondage, dice dares, sexual, moderate pain, girls , feeling ashamed, giving dares, semipublic

PM me PUNISH ME and i'll give you a punishment
PM me CHALLENGE and i'll give myself a spanking, report back to you and YOU have to do the same
PM me DROP and i have to take off my underpants for an hour

Last edited by unsen; 04-26-2014 at 02:24 AM.
unsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 03:49 AM   #117
SweetBunny
Baby Member

Hi so I guess I'll give this a try. I'll enter for short term

Areas: butt, pussy, and one extra Body part of your choice (no boobs please)
implements- household items (brush, spatula, ruler,, spoon etc.)

Ok so this is what I got:

4 - 1 single session, but Masters can choose another body part He/She wants to be hit outside the ones you offered. Fixed Hits 150

1 - 2 Masters (the first two who answer direct to you in PM or in this topic)

2 - 4 extras at least

1. I have regular household items
2. toothpaste or ginger
3. edging
4. You're suggestion as long as it's in my limits

Limits (not perfectly defined yet): heavy pain, blood, urine+feces, illegal (inlc. animals), permanent things, family and friends, blackmail
SweetBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 03:01 PM   #118
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Ummmmm, Not really.
Fill both your ass and your pussy with your dildo in your ass and bullet vibe deep in your pussy. Use the arousal gel as lube. Sit with your legs straight and as far out to the sides as they will go. Gag yourself with your hand or foot. Whilst in this position do 200 spanks with the belt to your inner thigh near your pussy. Do this for each leg. Divide the other 100 spank as you see fit between your labia and nipples. Of course you must wear pegs on your nipples. You have to rub your pussy with arousal gel the whole time. Cum but keep count of your orgasms before 400 spanks. After 400 spanks you may cum as much as you want. Remember to keep rubbing your pussy though. After you have completed all of the spanks keep your legs straight but hold your toes. You can switch the dildo and vibe if you wish. Ungag yourself. If the pegs didn't fall off, too bad, keep them on. Remain in that position(holding onto your toes with your legs straight and spread as far as you can. For every orgasm you counted remain there for 2 minutes. Whilst in this position you must bounce up and down on your ass.

You must be naked the entire time and can only get dressed again after you have sent me a detailed report. Also before you start write JOSH'S CUM SLUT across your tits with the pens.

No spanks for your clit as I think it deserves a break after yesterday's session.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Here are my PM Dares
Old 04-27-2014, 08:01 AM   #119
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Fuck my life...
Feel free to get revenge on me.

Girls only please

Long term
3 mistresses
Min 100 spanks Max 700 spanks
Tools: Leather belt, Ruler, Thin long wooden plank.

Extras: Household Items, Dildo/Buttplug, rope, string.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Here are my PM Dares
Old 04-27-2014, 09:05 AM   #120
NKat68
Account Banned

Items I have:
Hand, wooden hair brush or get creative.
Body parts: l
eft tit, right tit, pussy
Short term sessions results
1 single seesion of spanking (for each master) with 100 hits min and 250 hits max TO EACH BODY PART YOU OFFERED (you have to offer 3 at least, so, it will be 100 to each part at leas, and each Master will tell you how to spank ALL THOSE PARTS in one single session. You can do one session by day, though, no need to all sessions of all Masters be in same day)

Masters to direct me

First 5 Masters to PM me or comment on this thread

Extras I'm willing to Offer
-Clothes pins
-Toothpaste
-Marker
and I have 2 other extras that I will leave open

Last edited by NKat68; 04-27-2014 at 09:12 AM.
NKat68 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk