Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-07-2008, 05:29 PM   #106
Insanity

Eric disappeared into the house. She walked over to the water hose and began to rinse her body off from the waist down. The cool water soaked her cotton panties through and ran down her legs dyed brown. She formed a puddle of poo in the grass. It wasn't working. Then Eric came out.

"Jeez, slave. You can't even clean yourself up! Here, let me help you."

With that Eric literally ripped her panties off, revealing her vagina that was covering in a thick layer of shit. There was still a brown marking around her crotch in the shape of the panties. Eric then took the hose and began rinsing her off. To Sarah it felt good, especially because someone else was doing it. She was slightly aroused, and felt her insides tingle. Then, as Eric was washing between her asscrack (parting it with his hands), he unexpectedly JAMMED the hose into her ass.

"AHHHHHHughhhhhhhhhhh" was Sarah's reply. The cool water shot up her anus, and filled her intestines. Then he oddly went to turn it off.

Sarah was confused.

But then he closed her eyelids with his fingers. He grabbed the other hose and jammed it into her pussy. She moaned this time. He then told her to open her eyes, and Sarah had just enough time to see him twisting the nozzle before she felt the rush of water penetrate both of her holes. Eric laughed in the background "Aaahhaha! Yeah now you will be nice and clean!" The water going into her vagina was still warm, and it shortly gave her a huge orgasm. She could barely stand, actually she was bent with her hands on her knees supporting her upper body. The water kept coursing into her, and she felt herself being cleaned out. She was butt naked outside, with two tubes pumping water into her two holes. She was also very horny by this point.

She began to wince, however, because the water in her anus was becoming just too much. Eric noticed, and popped the hoses out of her. The warm, weathered metal tip of the hose scraped the inside of her vaginal lips, and sent a shudder through her body.

And now, she her butt began to erupt. She sprayed the thickly brown water out into the yard like a firehose. It lasted at least ten minutes, time enough for Eric to go get a camera and take many pictures. Sarah was helpless, she could not control her anus. She felt violated. "Great" she thought, "Now Eric has even worse pictures of me!"

And she was right. How could you get any worse than standing in a yard naked, tits hard, soaking wet, with your ass spewing water a good ten feet?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that ordeal, she was once again tired. However, her day was going to be unforgiving, and Eric was walking towards her again. "Well well well, shitface." Sarah looked upon him obediently. Weakly, but obediently. She stood there still nude, completely dominated, and completely exposed. "It looks like you can't control yourself. You seem to have regressed to being a baby. That's a shame. Well theres only one solution to that." He pulled out of his pocket....yes, an adult diaper (thanks jjjj). She knew what to do, and slipped it on.

He then brought her inside, and showed her her new outfit like a salesman. It was a pair of athletic training pants, the kind with the button down sides, a pink and white t-shirt with a duck on it, and no bra. "Babies don't wear bras" Eric claimed. She regretfully put them on, and they set off to Eric's undisclosed destination. The big, but little (by adult diaper standards) diaper bulged in her normal-sized pants. Her boobs bounced around in her little tee. She had no idea what was coming for her...
Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 02:39 PM   #107
annat2k7

Amazing work Insantity!!!
Keep it up because I just couldn't be without this story!!
annat2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 07:41 PM   #108
Ghost

Send a message via MSN to Ghost Send a message via Yahoo to Ghost

A trip with no end... somehow sounds like is going to be a long and painful day for Sarah, but also maybe the end of this great story..
Hope not
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 08:30 PM   #109
ramsies11
Distinguished Member

same here ghost

~ramsies11,
signing off!
ramsies11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 05:55 AM   #110
jjjj

hey great that you have decided to keep going and thanks for crediting me with that idea oh and please call me John.

and you could also make her meet another member say........ me?

lol i could be the co-story writer?whadaya think? lol

P.S. look at my profile!!!

also im always looking for a mistress not too strict i don't have a web cam and i won't eat shit,drink piss or do something public or too much pain nothing too messy either but i do like wedgie,piss and shit dares and things
jjjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 07:11 AM   #111
Big_Joe
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Big_Joe

Hey listen Insanity is doing an amazing job at keeping a story going so long and keeping the quality high. On this note Insanity if you do run out of ideas completely please do end the story so it is complete, dont keep it going too long. I wouldn't want a good story to be ruined by getting rushed and repetitive.
Big_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:59 AM   #112
sexylegs

i agree with bigjoe, i love it so far, keep it going if you can insanity, dont let other peoples ideas dilude it
sexylegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 06:08 AM   #113
jjjj

yeah but pm me what you think about my suggestion NYWAY GREAT STORY IM REALLY SURPRISED ID BE AMAZED IF THIS DIDN'T TURN INTO a sex novel

sorry caps lock was on im too lazy to change it though sorry

also im always looking for a mistress not too strict i don't have a web cam and i won't eat shit,drink piss or do something public or too much pain nothing too messy either but i do like wedgie,piss and shit dares and things
Old 06-15-2008, 11:14 PM   #114
sawa

omg this is an AWESOME story!!! please continue it!!
sawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 08:58 AM   #115
jjjj

umm insanity some of us are losing interest because its not being updated can't you just finish a small part of it then finish the rest to whet our appetite for this amazing story!!!

Old 06-16-2008, 09:13 AM   #116
overld30
Baby Member

Default restaurant

How about having Sarah go to a restaurant. Perhaps she could use a little extra padding in her bra, using shit. Then have her load her panties in the restaurant and eat some of it.
overld30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 06:19 AM   #117
jjjj

but that would just bring her back to the resteraunt when she was already there going back to the same place is not good in a story.

Old 06-17-2008, 12:09 PM   #118
Disneyfan91395

just wondering when is the next post? bye the way this is not Disneyfan this is her couisn Julie i am 18 and female
Disneyfan91395 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 03:59 AM   #119
almaster0
Account Banned

keep it up i love this story
almaster0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 03:10 PM   #120
slaveboy-k

Send a message via MSN to slaveboy-k

I LOVE this story, it's very well written and you have very nice ideas for the story.

Please keep it up

If you want to have some fun with me or take me as slave add me on msn (I have webcam)

Likes: humiliation, spanking, roleplay, pee, dirty dares...etc
Limits: family/public and permanent
slaveboy-k is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk