Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-13-2021, 07:42 AM   #106
maaik

You need to get a pair of cycling shorts (the spandex, padded kind). You are going to put on a thick diaper on under your cycling shorts and go to a gym, where you'll ride a stationary bike for an hour.
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95523
maaik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 10:25 AM   #107
maaik

a little bump to push this thread
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

Old 11-23-2021, 05:15 AM   #108
rhl
getDare Succubus

Ok, let's find a day that you are not working or school.
The night before, put on a diaper. If during the night, it gets to wet, you may slit and put a second diaper on.
For the next 24 hours, these diapers may not be removed for any reason. However, you may always add a diaper. Please remember to drink at least one glass of liquid every hour.
Now, in the afternoon, after you have multiple, very bulky wet, hopefully with poop. Put a clean diaper over all and go food shopping, making sure you have walked down at least 5 isles. You may choose what to buy, but no self checkouts.

I've done this, and with a very saggy diaper, under sweat pants, I had a, young teen boy follow me around the store, taking pictures. It was so humiliating and my girl friend loved it.
Old 11-24-2021, 12:11 PM   #109
Diaper_pup

Diaper up and go to the nearest drive-thru restaurant. Before driving through, take off your pants. Order a large greasy meal and large drink. Once you've picked up your meal, park nearby and eat it all and finish the drink. Now drive back through again (hopefully they didn't notice your diaper the first time!) and order some dessert like a shake or ice cream. Before driving off from the drive-thru window with your dessert, put it all into your diaper, you can now go home and enjoy the sticky mess. You can change out of your diaper once you've pooped or it leaks.

I started a diaper blog on Tumblr, you can check it out here:https://www.tumblr.com/adultbabyboy-nbg

Puplic, diaper expose, hidden Crossdressing expose, Piss, mess, spanking, sissy, slave , humilation, Bondage, Crossdressing, diaper, AB

Family, blood, permanent

PM Dares
With Pic or Vid Prof

Diapers = I will wear diapers for 1 Day
Pantys = I will wear Pantys for 1 Day
Golden Shower = I will give me a golden shower
Swallow = I will eat a full load of cum
Diaper_pup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 06:49 AM   #110
Diaper_pup

bumping this thread

I started a diaper blog on Tumblr, you can check it out here:https://www.tumblr.com/adultbabyboy-nbg

Puplic, diaper expose, hidden Crossdressing expose, Piss, mess, spanking, sissy, slave , humilation, Bondage, Crossdressing, diaper, AB

Family, blood, permanent

PM Dares
With Pic or Vid Prof

Old 12-01-2021, 06:58 AM   #111
Sissilyboy

Go to a grocery store 30 mins away with a abdl diaper on.
Buy a glas of honey and go to the nearest toilette and empty the glas into the front of your diaper. Enjoy your honey walk home and wait 30 min again to clean everything.

potty.li card

PM Dares

Crossdressing, diaper, anal, bondage, using toys, blindfold, feminization, pegging, buying new clothes, food play/insertion

Soft Limites: (things I maybe do)
Eating Cum, hidden public, pics, pee, ice, wax

Hard Limites: (things I don't do)
Public, family, findom, writing, social ruining, pics with face, videos, poo, a2m, giving passwords, pee drinking, naked pictures
Sissilyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2021, 08:41 AM   #112
Sissilyboy

'Bumping'
Someone an idea for a nice diaper dare?

potty.li card

PM Dares

Crossdressing, diaper, anal, bondage, using toys, blindfold, feminization, pegging, buying new clothes, food play/insertion

Soft Limites: (things I maybe do)
Eating Cum, hidden public, pics, pee, ice, wax

Hard Limites: (things I don't do)
Public, family, findom, writing, social ruining, pics with face, videos, poo, a2m, giving passwords, pee drinking, naked pictures
Sissilyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 11:54 AM   #113
Zerenco

Take a vibrator an put it up youre ass you decide how powerfull.
Now put on a diaper and go outside. Youre only allowed to go back in after you cumed two times it has to be places where people can see you.
After you cum two times you can decide if you change youre diaper in public and turn off the vibrator or you go home with the vibrator on.

Dislikes / Punishment: pee in diaper | Spanking | and more be creative

Limits: body fluits | social suicide | familie | face | mess | feminization | laxatives

Kik: not active right now
Zerenco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2021, 02:11 AM   #114
maaik

I dare you to put on two diapers (or one thick one) and a pair of your skinniest jeans, and then go to the mall. Once you get there, hang out until you manage to have an accident in your diapers. If you can wait on the mall for 15 minutes after your accident before you leave, you can change right away when you get home. If you leave any quicker though, you need to stay in your diapers for 2 hours after getting home.

I'm going for a walk in the park

Old 12-27-2021, 05:01 AM   #115
Diaper_pup

Diaper up with 1 Thick or 2 normal Diapers. Insert a buttplug before. Drink at least 1 Liter before u go out for your Walk. Walk around the Park until u have peed in you Diaper. After u wet your Diaper search for a Slightly hidden Parkbench. Sit down and Try to get a Orgasm through your Diaper. But be carefull that u dont get caught. You arent alowed to go home until you cum in your Diaper once.

i Would like something what put me on a risk to get exposed for wearing diapers

Family, blood, permanent

PM Dares
With Pic or Vid Prof

Old 01-01-2022, 10:57 AM   #116
Diaper_pup

bumping this thread

Family, blood, permanent

PM Dares
With Pic or Vid Prof

Old 01-01-2022, 04:30 PM   #117
Newbee123456789

For your dare, I want you to drink 2 litres and water and take a lax/sup/enema If you have one, only 100ml if enema then start a stopwatch, do not look at it until I say and head out to a busy area like a mall, during this dare you are free to add more layers as you like but my not change and must drink 500ml of water each hour (excluding the first) you must stay in public for as long as possible in the mall (your padding will slowly get thicker as you wet more and more) when you feel like you want to go home, you must get a random number between 300 and 500 this will be the time in minutes you were meant to spend in public, look at the stopwatch for each 10 minutes under this time you have spent you must spend 1 hour at home in your current state without changing.

You can reduce your time by doing these tasks (must be done before you leave) aka you will have to do them without knowing your time each can only be done once

Putting a whole tin of beans down the back of your diaper, 30
Going to the trash and getting the first used diaper you find and putting it inside yours (even if it's messy) -30
Orgasming through your diaper (only touching the outside/humping/using a vibrator) in the toilet-15
Doing the same but In a public place-45
Wearing a bra panties and other crossdress under clothes-15
Have the waistband of your diaper showing for 5 mins after everytime you wet or mess -45

You may onlychange once your dare and the non public part are done

Please make mine public but not social suicide
Newbee123456789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 06:57 PM   #118
gayalex

Drink at least 4 liters of water and take some laxatives, go out to a public place wearing your diaper and stay out for at least 5 hours, peeing and pooping everytime you need to. However the top of your diaper must always be visible over the waistband of your trousers. As the diaper gets heavier and starts to sag, pull down whatever trousers you are wearing as you need to to make sure the diaper is always a little visible.
Dislikes: Anal, Piss
Limits: CBT
gayalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 04:59 AM   #119
maaik

Wear double diapers, go to a shopping mall and pull down your pants. It can be in a hidden area, but not in a place where only you can come like a stall booth.

Old 01-22-2022, 09:47 AM   #120
the_diaper_darer

Put on three diapers, and go to a public trail or public park(doesn’t really matter where you go, just no that you’ll be leaving your car without pants). Take off your pants in the car. Now role your window down and give your keys a good throw(the farther the better). Now you’ll have to run and get your keys with your diaper on full display.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above