Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-17-2016, 03:33 AM   #106
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

1) Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Definitely, i would love to do this sometime.

2) Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Definitely aswell, i don't know what they want to do with me but i would love it .

3) Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
If my daddy would love close to me he could have the key, else not. I don't want to give it to a friend who might lose it, because yeh....

4) Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
No, rather not. I'm not really into cross dressing (haven't tried it, who knows).

5) Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
No, i don't want to do things like this in public, especially because i don't think its legal. Even if it was an accident (and else it would be tooo humilating, as i'm shaved down there aswell).

6) Would you piss yourself in public.
Hihi, that maybe. Definitely in a diaper (i've done that). Dunno if i would do it in normal pants :x.

7) Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
Maybe, i don't like drinking pee and i've done a golden shower, so i guess yes but i didn't enjoy it all that much.

8) Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? No, i'm actually scared of CBT. I don't want to go further then a chastity (for now). Everything down there hurts when punished :x.

9) Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
Oh definitely, depends to who ofcourse. I would love to do so though, wouldn't mind for gender, i would like to be dommed by a woman but i'm currently thinking a man seems to be better for me in way of being a dom. In a relationship i still would like a girl more though. If it were to happen i would love to be bound up alot of the time or serve my dom (as a fox (petplay animal i like the most)).

10) Would you drive naked?
I can't drive yet.....

11) Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
No i don't. I don't like showing myself nude in public places with alot of strangers, it takes confidence for me to show myself off nude.

12) Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Not to the internet, i dont want to ruin my future in some way. I would allow to do it without my own name, nor anyone being able to find out (expect maybe my daddy). I've got some photos online with me diapered though, but there is no way to link my actual name to that picture so i feel safe about it.

13) Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
No, rather not. Maybe in the future though.

14) Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
I've done both. I shave (every other day) and i've done some body writing, not alot though.

15) Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Yes, at night time though, and not in a city or something, just things outside close to my house. Would do some more risky stuff (like getting close to the road) and things like that.

16) Would you do the button and hole dare?
No.

17) Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
I don't think this is even possible for males, because you have something hanging there :x.

18) Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
Anything that wouldn't destroy it down there, so no scary toys or too big ones.

19) Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
Hmm, i don't know to be honest.

20) Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
I don't really know that either :x. Sorry.
Sagarkoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 01:29 AM   #107
Twins-in-trouble
Account Banned

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? yes i would if i got to chose who tied me uo

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? same as above

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? if it was asked of me i guess

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? haha no

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. no chance
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. gross

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? gross no

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? ahmm i guess

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. if i got to choose who did it to me then yea i would i trust my sister completely so

10 Would you drive naked? no

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) nope

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? no chance

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? definitly not

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? done both of those i had whore and uselss mouth on me for a while and shaving is a big yes

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? no

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. no

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? no

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? i have had fingers up there and thats it

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? nope

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? no!!!!

anyways feel free to message us on here or on kik at:
twinstrouble
Twins-in-trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 01:44 AM   #108
Pyrkejeremy

Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
yes

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
yes

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
no

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
no

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
no

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
yes. as long as i wasnt subjected to pain i would be a slave definitely.

yes10 Would you drive naked?

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
yes and maybe depending on if there are minors

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
yes

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
yes

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
yes. anything

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
yes

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
yes

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
yes

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
no. the limit are dildos and plugs

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
yes

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
yes
Old 12-20-2016, 02:22 AM   #109
Hypebeast

Yes
2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Yes
3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
Yes, need to really trust the person though.
No
5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
No, just seems inconvenient.
No
No
Only cock
Yes, probably one of my fantasies
10 Would you drive naked?
No
11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
Maybe somewhere I would guaranteed not be seen
12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
No
13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
No
14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Yes
15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Probably not.
16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
No
17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
No
Yes, anything that would really hurt/harm me.
19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
No
20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Yeah

My AMA
Kik: Hypebeastgd
My toys:Glass & silicone dildos, ball gag, buttplugs in 3 sizes, tunnel plug, large & regular anal beads,
enema syringe, panties.
Hypebeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 06:13 AM   #110
twinkboy01

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes definitely, that would just be a normal part of sex for me.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Again, that would be a normal part of sex for me so yeah.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Seems hot and I'd love to try it but I don't know if I'd do it now.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? Maybe underneath my clothes but not obviously.

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Depends where I was going. If it was like a walk in the park then yeah but not on a busy street.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Yes, I have done in the past.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? I really want to do this.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? I don't really like the idea of CBT and if I had to do it, I think I'd choose my cock to be tortured more.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. It's a fantasy but putting it into practice is kinda hard for me at least.

10 Would you drive naked? Yeah, definitely.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Again, I have done in the past, in parks and public toilets e.t.c. but it's always hidden. I'd love to try something a bit riskier.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Yes, thats a huge kink for me.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Yeah, the thought of that really turns me on.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? I find stuff like that really hot so definitely. Body writing is one of my favourite things.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Probably not fully naked but I could give it a go and I'd be able to maybe start the walk clothed and then take clothes off during the walk I think, once I'd got to a more hidden area.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. I think I would try that, that seems quite hot.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Again, it depends where I'm going. Definitely not if I had to go to a busy street or a shopping centre or something.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? I don't think there is a limit, I'm just very tight right now so I'd have to work on it.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Yes, but I doubt I really meet stripper 'standards.'

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? In a fantasy, I'd love to but if it came to it, I think I might pussy out.

twinkboy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 06:30 AM   #111
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

Yes most likely, I have done it to others at clubs previously

If it was controlled and it was only women.

No, I do not enjoy chastity, it is not something i would gain pleasure from

No, i do not enjoy it, it is not something i would gain pleasure from

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.

Probably!

No, i do not enjoy it, it is not something i would gain pleasure from

I wouldn't say no to trying watersports, but i couldn't promise anymore than that

I would, and Cock more probably

I would give it a try with the correct Domme

I have many times before

Yeah why not

With no face then yes

Yes and I have before

Yes but nothing permanent and nothing above the neck

yes as long as i would not get arrested

Yeah why not

Yeah why not if acceptable

Yes and I have for dares before

Yes

Pussies yes

Hidden Public, Semi-Public, Exhibitionism, Nudity, Voyeurism, Toys, Light to Medium Pain (Pegs etc)
Limits:
Friends, Family, Scat, Beastiality, Hair, Findom, Work, Blood, Scat, Vomit

andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 06:51 PM   #112
SlaveYoungBoy

Yes

Yes

Yes

No

Maybe, possibly

No

No

Yes, Balls

Yes I would, I'm all over this

Yes

Have done in multiple places

Np

I have done on chatturbate

I've written and shaven

Depends on what it was

No way

No

I've had lot's of things including ginger, I draw the line at anything damaging

No

Yes

Likes: Underwear, Edging, Chastity, Bondage, Masturbation, Dares, Denial, Control, Lycra, Light Public, Light Exhibition, Rubber
SlaveYoungBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 12:49 AM   #113
Andy621

Yes
Yes
Yes
Maybe
No
No
Yes
Yes, cock
Yes, I would live in the masters house and allow them to take over.
Yes
No
No
Depends
Yes, Shaving, Body writing, Puppy Play
Yes
Nah
Possibly
Yes, My limit would be anything damaging or too large
Yes
Yes

Hit me up with any dares you have!
Andy621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 01:32 AM   #114
cutelittleslut

- spanked defiantly
-yes
-yes
-no
-yes
-no
-yes in private
-yes
-yes but not public
-yes
-yes
-yes but not showing my face
-yes but not showing my face
-yes whatever my master decides and puts on me
-yes if i was told by my master
-no to public
-yes
-yes anything that would hurt me and scratch me or get stuck
-yes
-no

Likes: light-med pain, degradation, objectification, pussy stretching, day to day living rules, verbal abuse, bladder control, edging, writing, piss play, light clips-nipples, bondage.
Soft limits: high pain, piss drinking, hard clips on nipple and pussy, self spanking, and anal
Hard limits: scat, public, family, animals, blood, illegal, chemicals (allergy's),ass to mouth

Toys: suction cup dildo, pink 4 inch dildo, rope, nipple clamps, lingerie, vibrator, lube
cutelittleslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 06:16 PM   #115
SissyAnalBoy

Thumbs up

Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? YES

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? YES

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? NO

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? NO

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. NO

6 Would you piss yourself in public. NO

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? NO

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? YES

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Yes for a lot longer than that

10 Would you drive naked? NO

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) NO

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? YES WITHOUT FACE

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? NO

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? YES

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? NO

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. NO

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? NO

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? YES ANYTHING WITHIN REASON

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? YES

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? YES
Dislikes:Anal Cum eating Spanking CBT Piss
Limits: Scat Familyand Public Messy Pics Unless I trust you
Kik:swerdyadf
SissyAnalBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 06:38 PM   #116
rrichmon

--Done it, it was pretty good, I was tied up and spanked otk and standing on my knees forced to watch spanking porn.

---ehh maybe depending on the people

----I would rather keep the key

---Shopping.

---yeah I would

---Done this before, not very fun

---no

--To a female dominatrix? absolutely, I would be her everything her play toy, her furniture. any wish for her.

---probably

---yes, and if it were like illegal no.(so places like nude beaches/pools etc.)

---sexy

---probably not

--yeah I'd get shaven or body written.

---probably not naked, but everything else

---I guess i dont really understand this one.

---probably if I was still in college

---not any large objects. limit is probably around the size of a bottleneck.

---I'd be a stripper at a hen party.

---wow uhm pussy yes

Likes: Spanking, Wedgie, minor cock control and minor anal play(ice, pens), private settings, role-playing

limits: scat, gross, same-sex. public, face cam/pics, eating, anything job threatening, anything dealing with family

PMDares

Fun puzzle
rrichmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 05:54 PM   #117
scgd

Yes but only with someone I trust, and only if they want to because I'm not asking for it!

Again, yes, but only with a person I trust.

Nope. Wouldn't enjoy chastity and would worry too much that the key would get lost in the post!

No because I'm not into cross dressing.

Depends when and where, but probably not.

Not on purpose. Apparently I'm not that daring so far!

Some, yes. Drinking is off limits though, but nothing wrong with some mild pee play for me.

Ouch, no I'd rather not although I have tried it once. If I had to choose, cock gets more punishment because ball torture causes that aching feeling that I hate so much!

I would for a week but only with a person I trusted completely and wanted to try submitting to. There would have to be very detailed planning and clear rules though, otherwise I wouldn't be brave enough!

Sounds like fun, but I wouldn't like to be caught. Maybe late at night where I doubt there's a high risk of being seen.

Yes, and I have before, but not with a high risk of being caught - I live in a quiet area.

Yep, I've done this as well, face and all. I enjoy seeing how many views I get.

Again, done this. Still do actually. I love being watched, it's such a turn on. I think my issue with public nudity is that I don't want anyone to see me naked if they aren't expecting to or don't want to. Cam sites like chaturbate solve both of these issues

Both of these things sound fun. I'd be at least open to the idea of anything that isn't public probably.

If I could choose when and where, of course I would... but I'm not sure I would do it otherwise.

Noope. Don't want to be seen in public and I don't want to ruin my clothes.

I've seen videos of this and it actually looks really exciting. (I'm okay with hidden public which this is.) I'd need a bloody good artist for it to look convincing and for me to be brave enough. And maybe not completely naked - I mean I don't think paint could hide my cock very easily!

Yep, but I've only tried small things and I think that's enough for me. I wouldn't enjoy receiving anal sex either (dildo or dick). A small butt plug sounds fun to try though.

I don't think so, no.

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Cock, no. Pussy, maybe but I'd rather a partner I know.

Loves : Nudity, Masturbation, Bondage, BDSM

Likes : Hidden/semi public, Chance, Humiliation, Edging, Body writing

Dislikes : Mild pain, Anal, Pee, Denial, Wedgies

Limits : Social suicide, Food, Crossdressing, Scat, Diapers, Extreme pain, Blood, Permanent, Face

scgd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 02:04 PM   #118
sluttydarling

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Gosh yes, thats so hot I love being tied up and helpless and I love being spanked

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? One of my fanticies! I would love to have this happen to me!

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Yep! I love being told I can't touch myself... its such a turn on!

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? Well.... I guess.. I'm not sure if girls can crossdress though...

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. If I wasn't in my home town yes... but in my home town... no way!

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Yes, I would probably consider doing that... although I would prefer to be whereing somthing black at the time

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? I wouldn't drink pee but a golden shower is okay!

8 Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? Tit torture for sure! I'd have to think about my clit though! Probably!

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Maybe.... I mean I like the idea but I really have to trust the person I was doing it with!

10 Would you drive naked? yep, sounds erotic

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) No.... I draw a line there

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?Check my tumblr! Pleanty of nude pics there (link in sig)

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? No.... cam is a limit... but that might change in the future

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Sure, why not?

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Maybe... like it depends....

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Yes! That sounds so fun!! I need to try that sometime... probably the next time I go out of town!

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Yes, I would because that would be so fun!

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? A very small butt plug is a posibility... I wouldn't go past that... but ice, one pen, stuff like that is okay

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? No.... I mean it would be hot... but I don't like the idea of being a stripper

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Heck yes!

In denial for 3 months

Likes: pain, spanking, wedgies, denial, nipple play, ice, clothing limits, hidden public, pussy worship
Dislikes: Lines, Hot, Extreme Pain, Semi - Public, Minor Anal (ice, pens, finger), pee/watersports
Limits: Illegal, Full Public, Blood, Permanent Damage, Friends, Family, Major Anal, Scat, Pee drinking, Enema, Messy (Food/Poop), Cam, pics with face, blackmail

PM Dares
sluttydarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 06:57 AM   #119
Martin98

Yes I would to a Person I trust.

Same as 1.

Yes. It does turn me on somehow, when another Person can decide about if I may do something^^

No I wouldn't. I don't like cross dressing.

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
I think I won't wear something like this, especially outside.

No I wouldn't.

Maybe. But I don't think that I will drink it.

I would. Maybe the balls because they are more sensitive for punishments.

Yes I would. I would be even one for no limited time (so that the dom decides). But for that I want to get to know that person better. Trust is needed for this one. But this can be lots of fun

No. It can be fast seen as illegal. And I am not allowed to drive, yet, haha^^

That would really hard depend.. Another person should be really good at convincing me^^ but it really has to be legal.

That's a no go.

No. Even for one person it would be hard yet.

Yes I would. But it should be more.. unseen for other people who are not affected.

It depends on what I'm told. But I don't think that I will do it naked.

This isn't really interesting for me.

No.

I would. But nothing that would be really dangerous or really hard pain making.

I don't think so.

No.

My Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging play, Bondage, Gagging, Orgasm control, little cbt, challenges, Anal
Dislikes: Pain, Body writing, Long denial
Limits: Scat, Blood, Extreme pain, Videos, Photos, Public, Crossdressing, Feminization, Rape, cum eating, Toilet stuff

AMA
Martin98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 02:28 PM   #120
SissyCrossCum

1 : Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Even if I'm not into pain, I think so

2 : Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Yes

3 : Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
If I know I'll get the key back when it's finished, why not !

4 : Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
In underwear, but nothing noticeable

5 : Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
No

6 : Would you piss yourself in public.
No

7 : Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
No

8 : Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
No, I'm not into that kind of pain

9 : Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
For a mistress maybe, I would enjoy it once, I'd like to try !

10 : Would you drive naked?
If I'm sure the police isn't there

11 : Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
No

12 : Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Without face or crossdressed, if I can't be recognized

13 : Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Without being recognized

14 : Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Non-permanent things and hideable things yes

15 : Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Don't think so, might be oustide my limits (public)

16 : Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
No

17 : Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
With genitals hidden and if it's an occasion, such as Halloween or something like that

18 : Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
Yes, but I'm beginner so at the moment nothing too big

19 : Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
Why not once, might be fun

20 : Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Yes

Loves : Crossdressing, Chastity, Cum eating, Sissy, Ruined orgasm.
Dislikes : Ass to mouth, Deepthroating.
Limits : Pee, Scat, School, Full public, Extreme pain.
SissyCrossCum is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exposure, humiliation, naked, public