Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 01-26-2017, 11:14 PM   #106
bthomas
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to bthomas

I get into the circle just a bit nervously. After going from a two round winning streak to being covered in sour cream, frosting, and ice cream, it's not that unexpected. I stand next to ezeperalta while we pass the balloon around, and it ends up with her. She was so close to passing it off for me. I get nervous on the second round, and knowing my luck, it get it the second time.

I quickly hold the balloon over my head, and Nova pops it. It's just as thick as the last one. Unlike the other messes, which are contained to my front, the orange gunge is all over my head and torso. I feel it with every little movement. I walk back to my seat, and share a slight chuckle with ezeperalta. It looks like neither of us are going to get that streak we were each hoping for.

Looking to meet and talk to new people and expand my horizons.

Photo credits: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...ay_on_back.jpg

Shout out to Grendelkhan and Lady Byron for using Creative Commons licensing.
bthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 09:40 PM   #107
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

The final game is pie roulette. Ezeperalta is first she rolls a 6 and turns the knob 6 times but stays clean. bthomas rolls a 3 on the second turn of the knob he gets nail with the pie and clearly tries to jerk away as it launches at his face getting him covered with cherry pie filling. Tjlakin is next he rolls a 2 and gets away safe. atownesq is next he rolls a 1 and gets away safe. Samk is next he rolls a 5 and turned the knob 5 times and is safe. Last up is Steve he rolls a 5 to but after 3 turns the pie slams into his face he flinched earning him a dumping of cherry pie filling.

So Red earned 1300 points and blue lost 100 points. That makes the final score Red 3300 to Blue 1600.

The teams get to clean up and change before the punishment round but as the show is on a budget there is only warm water for the winning team the losers get cold showers. Also there is not a second uniform so that means who ever gets sacrificed will be doing so in the clothes they brought to the show.

The Blue team players must now vote for which of there number gets sacrificed to be punished by the winners. you can note vote for yourself. They will have to spin the wheel of torture and will get either, firing squad, pillory, no bull, human hot dog, filler up, or human sundae as a punishment.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 09:59 PM   #108
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

I take my turn feeling confident after rolling a 1 and am relieved to get away free. As I walk over to the cold showers I politely say to the host, that score seems off, can someone please double check the math? I take a quick cold shower, enough to get clean but now I have goose bumps and my hard nips and abs showing through my clingy cold shirt. I vote for Steve, seems fair since he couldn't be bothered to show up on time and help us in the first game.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 11:44 PM   #109
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As pie roulette is brought out.. I sit there wiping green gunge from my hair and arms. I am called up first. Just like the previous 2 weeks I roll a 6. I try to stay still as I turn the knob through each click not wanting to flinch. To my amazement, once again I am able to do a maximum amount of clicks with no pie. I step down feeling so lucky. As the game ends, I cheer and high five my teammates, so thankful to have won 2 weeks in a row. As I walk back to the shower, I enjoy a nice warm shower pretty happy that 2 weeks in a row I will be leaving with prizes. Still worried there was a scoring error but thinking that in the end we won big enough that it won't change any outcome. I dry off and walk out in a yellow sundress knee length and some sandals, excited to see how might pay the price this time. I stand with the red team looking on to see who turns their back on who.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 09:12 PM   #110
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

atownesq votes steve. bthomas votes atownesq. Steve votes atownesq. atownesq is led over and spins the wheel it lands on human hot dog. He is laid down in a giant hot dog bun. First come sauerkraut including a big helping to the face. Next is chopped onions then chili. Quickly followed by mayo, ketchup, mustard, relish, and cheese sauce. He is then sent on his way home with the spectators again asked to share pictures of his humiliation on social media with #atownesqloser.

So who is in for next week?

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 01-28-2017, 10:06 PM   #111
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I look on from the side with my fellow team members... feeling great after a warm shower and a grim start being turned around by my planking skills and my continued luck in pie roulette. The blue team looks at each other and atownesq tries to nominate the late arrival by the other 2 young guys look at each other and ban together against the older gentlemen. The crowd cheers as he spins human hot dog and then is coated with various gross things. So thankful it is not me, as I leave I see a crowd snapping photos and following the messy guy around trying to win prizes for posting the # photos.

As I walk out, I am on a high of winning prizes the last 2 weeks. I put my name down on the sign up sheet for next week.

I'm in next week again.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 04:09 PM   #112
bthomas
Distinguished Member

After cleaning up with a cold shower, I return in the same clothes I had when I arrived: jeans and a striped shirt. Steve hasn't said much since he got here, but we have a moment once atownesq nominates him right off the back. He gestures towards atownesq, and I nod in agreement. We then vote for atownesq at the same time.

It stinks that we didn't win, but seeing atownesq get messy instead of us almost made up for it. It was funny seeing him get covered with ketchup, relish, and mayo (never had that on a hotdog before).

A little disappointing that we didn't win, but after the fun we had, I'm willing to try again. I'm in for next week's game.

Old 01-29-2017, 04:19 PM   #113
tjlakin

i am in for next week

i enjoyed the game where we created pies and played red light green light (love to be target or move on red light)

Likes:messy, swirlies,pies, cold showers, WAM dares, messy workouts,gunge, head dunking into messy substances.

Dislikes: pee/poo,cum

Limits: Friends and family, videos, face pics,Any social media site,public humiliation, Edging, cross dressing

PM dares: Feel free to send anytime

kik: MessyLad1
tjlakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 06:17 PM   #114
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

I am annoyed and surprised that my teammates both voted against me, but I suspect it's because I did so poorly in the planking challenge. I spin the wheel and it lands on hot dog, which doesn't seem like the best option but probably not the worst either. I'm led over to a huge bun, which is actually pretty soft and comfortable.

Sauerkraut is dumped all over me especially my face, its stringy and juicy and the smell is awful, and making my eyes water and my nose burn. I'm careful to keep my mouth closed throughout. The chopped onions make me smell bad and bring my tears to my eyes. Next I feel chilli all over my legs and its thick and chunky. I'm then covered in thick smelly mayo, and I'm thinking, "who puts mayo on a hotdog?" The ketchup and mustard are colorful and mix with the other ingredients. The relish sticks all in my hair then I'm covered from head to toe in runny, nasty cheese sauce.

I get up and wipe away enough of the mess from my eyes to see, but decide to try to leave everything else to hide my identity from the crowds trying to snap pics. I work my way out of the studio through a busy crowd. Thankfully I only live a couple of blocks away from the studio. I get there as quickly as I can and immediately take a very long hot shower to clean up.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 11:55 AM   #115
ruhrohraggy87

I'll be in for the next round. Average height, chubby
PM dares
"PIE" I will take "x" number of pies to the face
"SLIME" I will take a bucket of cake mix over the head
"BONDAGE" I will sleep in handcuffs and legcuffs
"PRISONER" I'll wear the cuffs for the entire weekend
"BRA" I will wear a bra for 24 hours

Kik: ruhrohraggy87
Owned by Princess Ashley
ruhrohraggy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 02:11 PM   #116
Yipyupyop

I like to join next round i am 1.72 cm and a bit chubby 😀

LIMITS: drinking/eating poop and pee, public, hidden public,
family/friends, pain and pics or vids

Spoiler:
Hey know you opened this spoiler you need to give me a pee dare and a messy dare

PM me for a dare that i have to do

PM DARES
Yipyupyop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 04:19 PM   #117
samk7675

i will play next week
Old 01-30-2017, 06:31 PM   #118
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Do to unforseen events there will be a temporary delay 9n the start of the show this week. I hope to able to start tomorrow and do a double but there is no guarantee on that I apologize.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 01-30-2017, 06:32 PM   #119
bthomas
Distinguished Member

We all have life catch up to us at times. Good luck taking care of whatever you need to do. We'll wait.

Old 02-01-2017, 07:27 PM   #120
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Sorry for the delay.

This week its the red team of sam, ruhrohraggy, ezeperalta and the blue team of Yipyupyop, tjlakin, and bthomas.

The first game is high card. First up is Sam vs Yipyupyop. Sam draws a 10 and Yipyupyop draws a 2. Next Sam draws a 8 and Yipyupyop draws a King. The last draw is a 79 for Sam and a 7 Yipyupyop. Sam picks up the pie and smears it all over Yipyupyop's face and into his hair.

Up next is ruhrohraggy vs tjlakin. The first draw is an Ace for ruhrohraggy and uh oh thats a Joker for tjlakin. That means Red picks up 500 points and this round ends. ruhrohraggy is given 2 pies which he delivers as a perfect pie sandwich to tjlakin's head and he the gets to follow it up with a bucket of Cherry pie filling which he dumps over his head.

Last up is ezeperalta vs bthomas. The first draw is a 10 for ezeperalta and a 3 for bthomas. ezeperalta draws a 3 and bthomas draws a 4. Last draw is 4 for ezeperalta and a bthomas. He is handed the pie which he plops down on top of her head and smears it around in here hair.

So after the first game it's red 800 to blue 300. Please pick a number 1-5 for one of the games for tomorrow.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..

Advertisements
Kink Talk