Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-05-2024, 05:12 AM   #106
Uni girl

Cake 5000 views🎉

I just noticed that we reached 5000 views for this thread. Congratulations🎉
As a little thank you to you all I was thinking that for the entire next week every day you get to choose an animal or a job for me that I will be for the day.
1. You can tell me what make up and what outfit to wear.
2. What tasks I have to do for the day.
3. What and how i eat.
4. What if punishment I get if I dont complete my tasks.
5. And anything else you can come up with

I will give you reports each day

likes: controlling life dares, dominant women dice dares, surprises, body writing, light bondage, slight pain
limits: pictures, severe pain, permanent, illegal, public, anal, poo, pee
Uni girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 05:41 AM   #107
Gothswitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uni girl View Post
I just noticed that we reached 5000 views for this thread. Congratulations🎉
As a little thank you to you all I was thinking that for the entire next week every day you get to choose an animal or a job for me that I will be for the day.
3. What and how i eat.

I will give you reports each day
On one day next week, you will wear very dark, gothic-style make-up. You will also wear dark/black clothes and run some errands while enjoying that most attractive of looks.

On your return home from your errands, you will strip naked, and clean your apartment from top to bottom. As you will no doubt miss your black clothes, you will write "GOTH" across the top of your pussy in a nice, cursive script, before you begin.

If you feel that you have achieved this task to my satisfaction, you may masturbate in a manner of your choice.

Likes: bets/forfeits, games, forced nudity, CBT, nipple torture, spanking, clothes pins, zippers
Punishments: nettles, icy-hot, cum-eating, semi-public, hidden public, hot wax
Limits: anal, scat/piss, face, video, social suicide, >1 hour, CD, denial, edging, lines, corner time, bodywriting

Dare List (Ladies Only Please!)
Full Kinklist
Gothswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 05:55 AM   #108
Uni girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothswitch View Post
On one day next week, you will wear very dark, gothic-style make-up. You will also wear dark/black clothes and run some errands while enjoying that most attractive of looks.

On your return home from your errands, you will strip naked, and clean your apartment from top to bottom. As you will no doubt miss your black clothes, you will write "GOTH" across the top of your pussy in a nice, cursive script, before you begin.

If you feel that you have achieved this task to my satisfaction, you may masturbate in a manner of your choice.
Thank you that will be my job for monday then

likes: controlling life dares, dominant women dice dares, surprises, body writing, light bondage, slight pain
Old 01-05-2024, 06:46 AM   #109
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

1. Crop top and cut off shorts. Both home made from t-shirt and old pants (if need be do some shopping at a thrift store). Bright lipstick and heavy blush. Barefoot as much as possible. Entirely if you dare with flips as back up if someone makes you put shoes on...or things are too cold. If it is too cold outside with this...you msy wear a coat but remove when inside.

2. Go to a superstore. Buy some condoms first. Then some Brown sugar, applesauce and cooking oil. Check out with a checker (not at self service). Ask them if they like your outfit.

3. Once home you can either leave the outfit on or get naked. Your choice. First cover yourself with cooking oil. Head to toe. Then pose for a pic. Next the Brown sugar. Head to toe.

4. Now eat a regular lunch. You choose. If you want another dare...take a walk to the nearest strèet. If you are naked you may put your outfit back on over the mess or a towel. Pose outside for a pic.

5. Now the applesauce once done with lunch and dare. Head to toe. Now masturbate until you orgasm twice. Then you may clean up.

Punishment: Failure to complete dare or similar: 10 slaps, 20 spanks, 15 hits to each sole and 10 minutes of clothespins on nipples while you masturbate without orgasm and 3 days further without orgasm.

Pics are for YOU only. Do what you want with them.

Enjoy and adjust for maximum fun.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.

Last edited by zephyrnem; 01-05-2024 at 06:50 AM.
zephyrnem is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zephyrnem for this post:
Old 01-05-2024, 07:00 AM   #110
hawkmaster2u
Distinguished Member

Here is your selection chance for what to do for your next day next week. Please roll dice to choose your selections.

Outfit options
1) Clubbing outfit, shortest dress possible or shortest skirt and top you own. No underwear
2) Time to go swimming, you get to wear your swimsuit (one piece or bikini whichever you have, if multiple options line them up and roll for that as well) plus a pair of your shortest shorts.
3) Bad luck, while in your room you get nothing. If you have to go out, it is a simple tshirt and shorts with no underwear
4) Good luck, you can dress as you wish
5) School Spirit Girl, you can only wear clothing with your college logo on it. If you own none, then this becomes number 3
6) Pink, everything you wear will be pink hope you have enough pink to be dressed. If you do not well then number 2 it is for today.

Makeup Options
1) None
2) What you would wear going to the club
3) Gothic
4) Randomly select from a bag for all parts (lipstick, eye shadow, blush, etc..)
5) All pink toned makeup only
6) Your normal day look

Shoes
1) Barefoot
2) Heels
3) Your choice
4) Sandals
5) Borrow shoes from someone
6) Sneakers

How to eat today
1) Normally but sitting on the floor
2) Only from bowls with a fork and bowl has to be clean before your finished
3) Standing up normal utensils
4) No utensils you have your fingers and your mouth
5) Just you mouth no utensils
6) Normal

What to eat
1) Liquid diet (blend your meals, if unable then salad shredded into water)
2) Fast food only
3) Cafeteria only
4) Bread and water
5) Canned food only
6) Normal food

Toilet Access
1) Limited to just your apartment.
2) Limited to any toilet not in your apartment.
3) Any toilet is allowed but you have to be nude to use it.
4) No Restrictions on toilet but must edge before you use it.
5) May use any toilet you wish but once you have used that specific toilet it off limits for the rest of the day.
6) Hope your not afraid of bushes since they will be your privacy while you pee outside, you may poop inside.

Punishment for failures (role count increases each failure so 1 for 1st, 2 for 2nd...)
1) Slap your clit 20 times
2) 5 minutes of clips on nipples
3) 30 minutes with a dildo or plug in your ass
4) In the next week offer a blowjob until it is accepted.
5) No underwear for a week
6) Strike your ass 30 times with a hard implement

If anything here is too much for you let me know and I will rework.
hawkmaster2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 07:11 AM   #111
Uni girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkmaster2u View Post
Here is your selection chance for what to do for your next day next week. Please roll dice to choose your selections.

Outfit options
1) Clubbing outfit, shortest dress possible or shortest skirt and top you own. No underwear
2) Time to go swimming, you get to wear your swimsuit (one piece or bikini whichever you have, if multiple options line them up and roll for that as well) plus a pair of your shortest shorts.
3) Bad luck, while in your room you get nothing. If you have to go out, it is a simple tshirt and shorts with no underwear
5) School Spirit Girl, you can only wear clothing with your college logo on it. If you own none, then this becomes number 3
6) Pink, everything you wear will be pink hope you have enough pink to be dressed. If you do not well then number 2 it is for today.

Makeup Options
1) None
3) Gothic
4) Randomly select from a bag for all parts (lipstick, eye shadow, blush, etc..)
6) Your normal day look

Shoes
1) Barefoot
2) Heels
3) Your choice
4) Sandals
6) Sneakers

How to eat today
6) Normal

What to eat
2) Fast food only
3) Cafeteria only
4) Bread and water
5) Canned food only
6) Normal food

Toilet Access
5) May use any toilet you wish but once you have used that specific toilet it off limits for the rest of the day.
6) Hope your not afraid of bushes since they will be your privacy while you pee outside, you may poop inside.

Punishment for failures (role count increases each failure so 1 for 1st, 2 for 2nd...)

Thanks that sounds like a lot of fun. I have some issues with punishment 3 and 4. Since I don't own a dildo or plug and offering a blowjob is a bit too public for me

Old 01-05-2024, 07:33 AM   #112
hawkmaster2u
Distinguished Member

Updating Punishments

3) Sit through a class with your bare ass on the seat
4) For the next week you cannot lock the door when using the toilet
hawkmaster2u is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to hawkmaster2u for this post:
Old 01-05-2024, 11:57 AM   #113
testovaci6607

Try to be as beautiful, charming and sexy as possible - dress, heels, decent makeup, red lipstick, style your hair etc. No bra.

Try to flirt with at least three boys and three girls. Your goal is to seduce and make out at least with one of them. If you make it (or anything more like blowjob etc.), the dare is over and you don't have to continue with flirting.

3. What and how i eat.
Hot food only if somebody invites you or you invite somebody you are flirting with. Otherwise just plain bread, roll or buns with nothing extra to motivate you.

1 person missing - 10 spanks on each butt cheek
2 persons missing - previous + 10 minutes clothespins on both nipples
3 persons missing - previous + press your naked boobs to window for 1 min, cuff your hands behind your back first
4 persons missing - previous + another 20 spanks on each butt cheek
5 persons missing - previous + put a chair in front of your window (no curtains), cuff yourself to the chair naked for 10 minutes (at night), hands behind your back, clothespins on both nipples again
6 persions missing - previous + write NUN on your forehead for half a day (may stay at home)

Try to be as friendly, outgoing and simply amazing as you can.
For this dare you may not have anything on you except ENJOY ME above your pussy.

Last edited by testovaci6607; 01-05-2024 at 02:12 PM.
testovaci6607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 04:22 PM   #114
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uni girl View Post
A bit too late since I already slept on the floor but if you want I can repeat it once I have all my grades
If you get a lower grade that would give you any worse sleeping rules than what you just did you’ll have to repeat that night with the worse rules, otherwise you’re fine.

Quote:
For your fifth day (I think we’re on the fifth day now?) you are a table.

Tasks:
  • You can’t use any furniture, since you are furniture
  • You cannot walk upright (except to do things you must stand up for like cooking)
  • You cannot wear clothing and will use no makeup, but may keep a blanket over yourself as a tablecloth
  • You must eat on all fours with your plate on top of your back, reaching behind yourself with one hand to grab food from it and put it in your mouth
  • Instead of bathing/showering scrub yourself off with a sponge at the end of the day. If you made it to the end of the day with less than 10 mistakes your pussy will have gotten especially dirty and you’ll need to be so thorough there that you give yourself an orgasm.

Punishments:
  • Whenever you make a mistake (standing up when you don’t need to, eating anything from somewhere other than your back, etc) you must immediately spend 10 minutes perfectly still on your hands and knees facing a corner with clothespins on your nipples and labia.
  • If you make over 10 mistakes you weren’t a good enough table and won’t be used anymore. Scrub yourself off as described in the last step, then shut yourself in a closet or similar room, naked with no blanket, taking nothing with you to do or entertain yourself, and stay there the rest of the day, skipping any remaining meals.

Let me know if any of this is too extreme, it does go fairly far into objectification which isn’t mentioned either way in your likes/limits

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 01:03 AM   #115
testovaci6607

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
If you make over 10 mistakes you weren’t a good enough table and won’t be used anymore. Scrub yourself off as described in the last step, then shut yourself in a closet or similar room, naked with no blanket, taking nothing with you to do or entertain yourself, and stay there the rest of the day, skipping any remaining meals
I love this one. Maybe I would add to cuff your hands behind your back and put the keys somewhere out of the closet, maybe you can use your time lock to prevent yourself cheating. You don't need hands in the closet anyway
testovaci6607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 06:12 PM   #116
Uni girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothswitch View Post

I completed my first job for the week. I went to the grocery store all dressed up in a black miniskirt, fishnet tights, black platform boots, a black tight top and of course my matching goth make up with black eyeshadow and black lipstick. I got really turned on by all the stares I was receiving. Once I got home I immediately stripped as instructed and got to writing goth above my pussy. It took some time to make it look nice. Then I cleaned my entire apartment naked for about three hours still turned on from before. Everytime I would find myself in a compromised position (kneeling down on all fours to clean the floor) I could feel my pussy tingling but I had to continue to do my chores. Once I was finally done I decided to use the black marker that I used to write goth and fuck myself with it.

Hope you enjoyed this update and are looking forward to the next few days

The following 2 users say Thank You to Uni girl for this post:
Old 01-08-2024, 06:18 PM   #117
Uni girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
If you get a lower grade that would give you any worse sleeping rules than what you just did you’ll have to repeat that night with the worse rules, otherwise you’re fine.

For your fifth day (I think we’re on the fifth day now?) you are a table.

Tasks:
  • You can’t use any furniture, since you are furniture
  • You cannot walk upright (except to do things you must stand up for like cooking)
  • You cannot wear clothing and will use no makeup, but may keep a blanket over yourself as a tablecloth
  • You must eat on all fours with your plate on top of your back, reaching behind yourself with one hand to grab food from it and put it in your mouth
  • Instead of bathing/showering scrub yourself off with a sponge at the end of the day. If you made it to the end of the day with less than 10 mistakes your pussy will have gotten especially dirty and you’ll need to be so thorough there that you give yourself an orgasm.

Punishments:
  • Whenever you make a mistake (standing up when you don’t need to, eating anything from somewhere other than your back, etc) you must immediately spend 10 minutes perfectly still on your hands and knees facing a corner with clothespins on your nipples and labia.
  • If you make over 10 mistakes you weren’t a good enough table and won’t be used anymore. Scrub yourself off as described in the last step, then shut yourself in a closet or similar room, naked with no blanket, taking nothing with you to do or entertain yourself, and stay there the rest of the day, skipping any remaining meals.

Let me know if any of this is too extreme, it does go fairly far into objectification which isn’t mentioned either way in your likes/limits
Objectification is new to me and I look forward to trying it. Thank you

Old 01-09-2024, 11:50 AM   #118
Uni girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
1. Crop top and cut off shorts. Both home made from t-shirt and old pants (if need be do some shopping at a thrift store). Bright lipstick and heavy blush. Barefoot as much as possible. Entirely if you dare with flips as back up if someone makes you put shoes on...or things are too cold. If it is too cold outside with this...you msy wear a coat but remove when inside.

2. Go to a superstore. Buy some condoms first. Then some Brown sugar, applesauce and cooking oil. Check out with a checker (not at self service). Ask them if they like your outfit.

3. Once home you can either leave the outfit on or get naked. Your choice. First cover yourself with cooking oil. Head to toe. Then pose for a pic. Next the Brown sugar. Head to toe.

4. Now eat a regular lunch. You choose. If you want another dare...take a walk to the nearest strèet. If you are naked you may put your outfit back on over the mess or a towel. Pose outside for a pic.

5. Now the applesauce once done with lunch and dare. Head to toe. Now masturbate until you orgasm twice. Then you may clean up.

Punishment: Failure to complete dare or similar: 10 slaps, 20 spanks, 15 hits to each sole and 10 minutes of clothespins on nipples while you masturbate without orgasm and 3 days further without orgasm.

Pics are for YOU only. Do what you want with them.

Enjoy and adjust for maximum fun.
I conpleted my second job. I first croppet and old white T-shirt and a pair of jeans to make my outfit. Then I put on some bright pink lipstick and pink blush. Since it was cold I decided to wear flips and a coat outside. Once I got into the store I took off both and did my shopping. Everyone was staring at me and when I asked the cashier if she liked my outfit she said I must be cold wearing that in winter. When I got home I took off all the clothes and got to work. I massaged the cooking oil into every part of my body, making sure not to miss a spot. I was already so horny at this point but I kept going. Took a quick naughty selfie and covered myself with the brown sugar. Then I took a break to eat a sandwich. It felt weird eating when I felt like I was the food covered in sugar. Since I was to shy to leave the house like this I accepted the ounishment instead. So i spanked myself, put the clothes pins on my nipples and started edging myself. The sugar all over my pussy made the rubbing feel even more intense and it had a slight pain to it similar to masturbating with sand paper. After that I continued and covered myself in applesauce and got back to masturbating. After coming 2 times I had a lot of cleaning to do, me and my apartment were a dirty mess

The following user says Thank You to Uni girl for this post:
Old 01-11-2024, 12:21 PM   #119
Uni girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkmaster2u View Post

Outfit options

Makeup Options
1) None
3) Gothic
6) Your normal day look

Shoes
1) Barefoot
2) Heels
3) Your choice
4) Sandals
6) Sneakers

How to eat today
6) Normal

What to eat
2) Fast food only
3) Cafeteria only
4) Bread and water
5) Canned food only
6) Normal food

Toilet Access

For this job I rolled
2: put on my little black bikini,
5: added pink make up,
2: added some black heels
4: eating without utensils
5: canned food
6: use a bush to pee

In the morning I put on my little black bikini which consists of a thong and a triangle top. Then I wore some light blue shorts over it and I could see my but cheeks at the bottom. I added my black heels, pink lipstick, blush and eyeshadow. Since I was only allowed to eat canned food, I ate a can of baled beans for breakfast, with my hand of course. Once I was done my hands and mouth were covered in red sauce. Luckily I had no courses for that day so I didn't have to go to uni in a bikini. But I had to pee. I felt to embarrassed to go outside like this and rolled for a punishment instead 2: I put two clips on my nipples for 5 minutes. For lunch I drank some canned soup straight out of the can. It was a bad idea since not long after I had to pee again. But I held it in until it was dark. Once it was dark enough I decided to go outside as quickly as I could, not even wearing a jacket over my outfit. I was freezing and my nipples were visibly hard through the small bikini top. Since I was wearing heels I couldn't run very fast. I went into a small park and peed in the corner behind a one of the bushes. On my way back to my apartment some cars drove by but I hope they didn't see me. I was so embarrassed going out like that but it also very thrilling to do something so naughty. Then for dinner I ate some canned corn.

Hope this was a good update for you all

Old 01-11-2024, 12:48 PM   #120
Uni girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by testovaci6607 View Post
Try to be as beautiful, charming and sexy as possible - dress, heels, decent makeup, red lipstick, style your hair etc. No bra.

Try to flirt with at least three boys and three girls. Your goal is to seduce and make out at least with one of them. If you make it (or anything more like blowjob etc.), the dare is over and you don't have to continue with flirting.

3. What and how i eat.
Hot food only if somebody invites you or you invite somebody you are flirting with. Otherwise just plain bread, roll or buns with nothing extra to motivate you.

1 person missing - 10 spanks on each butt cheek
2 persons missing - previous + 10 minutes clothespins on both nipples
3 persons missing - previous + press your naked boobs to window for 1 min, cuff your hands behind your back first
4 persons missing - previous + another 20 spanks on each butt cheek
5 persons missing - previous + put a chair in front of your window (no curtains), cuff yourself to the chair naked for 10 minutes (at night), hands behind your back, clothespins on both nipples again
6 persions missing - previous + write NUN on your forehead for half a day (may stay at home)

Try to be as friendly, outgoing and simply amazing as you can.
For this dare you may not have anything on you except ENJOY ME above your pussy.
I decided to wear a long black fitted dress with heels and no bra. Then I did a smokey eye paired with red lipstick and styled my hair with lose curls. I went to the grocery store and started flirting with the first person I saw which was a woman in her thirties. I invited her to get some lunch whith me. She accepted and we had lunch together, however during that lunch she mentioned that she only wants to be friends. Later in the day I asked a man (about 25) for directions and then started flirting with him he then asked for my number which I gave to him and soon after he had to leave. Then there was another girl a student at uni that I talked to but she told me she's straight. After that I didn't manage to flirt with anymore people.
Once I was home I started the punishments. I put clothes pins on my nippled and lifted my dress and took off my panties. Then I spanked my ass 10 times on each cheek. My butt was red and numb from the spanking. I took off the dress entirely and used handcuffs to put mu hands behind my back. I walked to the window and pressed my boobs against to cold glass. The clothespins on my nipples were pressing further into my skin. I was looking at the cars driving by probably not seeing me naked against my window.

I apologize that I wasn't able to complete you dare. Since I am a shy person it was difficult for me to flirt with people.

The following user says Thank You to Uni girl for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, dice dare, home alone bored, student