Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-21-2016, 10:41 AM   #106
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yours2use07 View Post
Here we go, been a while but, you must go out dressed as slutty as possible, find 5 different people to take a video of you stripping and masterbating on your phone (can delete them or keep them for yourself lol)each video must be at least 5 mins long..... tell them if they film you, you will do anything they ask, they can fuck any hole they like, handjob, blowjob, or all three, and they must.cum inside you... mouth, ass, or pussy, once all 5 are done, remain naked, and masterbate.to each video, then you can delete them if you wish, report please lol, hope you like it, enjoy
the pic will get the best dare... this dare is against my limits.. Youll get another try if you want :/

This dare doesnt count for the 5 dares
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 11:01 AM   #107
Lewtonr

Go somewhere with more than 3 people, find something you can hump (bench, tree, a pole, etc..) and ride it untill you edge or at least try for 10 min and you can't use your hands to edge.
Do this same dare in 3 different places (Eg. park, bus, shop).

Likes(giving and reciving): Humiliation (degradation verbal humiliation, etc.. ), anal play, anal streaching, hidden public, spanking, pain, cbt, games, wedgies, feet, body smell, sissy, domination/submission. And open to find new ones!

BigLimits: Scat, blood, zoophilia, full public,
hard pain, hard cbt, uretrha insertion, face.

Toys: some dildos of increasing size
Lewtonr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 11:14 AM   #108
dawson

Go on public transit wearing a miniskirt and no panties. Bring a sleep mask with you and music and headphones. Now you must flash your pussy for 1 minute increments with the mask on and headphones so you don't know who is seeing it. Roll a die to determine how many times you do this.

Dislikes: , bladder control, forced orgasm, pee, Pics no face, orgasm ruination, light anal

Limits: pics, poo, messy, public, enema, anal (no lube), illegal, permanent, scarring, diapers, wax, long, Videos, Family, Writing.Urethra, orgasm denial
dawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 11:39 AM   #109
Jaberwocky

If you are looking for dares, I remember that you liked one of the dares I posted earlier, but as far as I know you have not done it. Thus if you still like the dare, here it goes again:

For this challenge, you require to wear a short shirt or sweater, something that barely reaches your hips. You also need a chain and a lock.

Go to a bench in a park with a chain and a key. Hide the key about (or at least) 20 meters away from you somewhere in the open. Pull the chain through you clothes (through your pants and panties), thus the chain goes in at waist level and gets out a your ankles. Use the lock to connect both ends of the chain, attached to the bench. Bonus points if you are able to attach your sweater to the bench with the same chain as well.

Now you will be sitting on the bench with your clothes on. But your pants and panties are locked to the bench. To unlock your clothes, you need the key that is 20 meters away from you. That means you have to strip out of your pants and panties to get the key and return to the bench to retrieve the key.

One restriction, you have to see other people in the park before you are to close the lock. You will have to undress to get out and that should not be too easy. You might have to bring along some reading. Have fun!
Jaberwocky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaberwocky for this post:
Old 01-21-2016, 02:36 PM   #110
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaberwocky View Post
If you are looking for dares, I remember that you liked one of the dares I posted earlier, but as far as I know you have not done it. Thus if you still like the dare, here it goes again:

For this challenge, you require to wear a short shirt or sweater, something that barely reaches your hips. You also need a chain and a lock.

Go to a bench in a park with a chain and a key. Hide the key about (or at least) 20 meters away from you somewhere in the open. Pull the chain through you clothes (through your pants and panties), thus the chain goes in at waist level and gets out a your ankles. Use the lock to connect both ends of the chain, attached to the bench. Bonus points if you are able to attach your sweater to the bench with the same chain as well.

Now you will be sitting on the bench with your clothes on. But your pants and panties are locked to the bench. To unlock your clothes, you need the key that is 20 meters away from you. That means you have to strip out of your pants and panties to get the key and return to the bench to retrieve the key.

One restriction, you have to see other people in the park before you are to close the lock. You will have to undress to get out and that should not be too easy. You might have to bring along some reading. Have fun!
oh sry i forgot that dare... ill do that tomorrow!
Old 01-21-2016, 02:51 PM   #111
Night-Driver

Glass or metal plugs or dildos can be very hard to keep inside when you standing up, without underwear, especially with good amount of lube. I'm in the metro, girl standing by me in a long coat doing everything to keep this guys inside. The will fall out eventually. Will you have courage to pick them up in front of everyone??

Loves: women's shoes (especially flip flops), foot play,

Likes: clothes control, anal play, masturbation control, light bondage, light pain, crossdressing, foot torture, candles, ice, pics on request,
Limits: public, family, friends, illegal, permanent, social suicide, blood, any kind of dares at work.

Kik: night_driver6

PM Dares

Control my shoes for a few weeks!
Night-Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 03:00 PM   #112
BelgianDare
Distinguished Member

Throw a (online) die
Hug that many trees naked in a park
BelgianDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 03:15 PM   #113
barefooted83
getDare Devil

Default Public bathroom

Ok, here's a dare for you.
This dare has to take place somewhere you expect some people being around.

Go to a public bathroom and into a cabin, undress completely.
Leave your clothes there and go over to different cabin.
You may lock the door on the cabin you are in now but you can leave it open as well.
Now stay there for at least 30 minutes. You may cum while waiting.
Maybe you're clothes are gone when you get back to the first cabin, maybe they are still there.
Good luck!
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 03:57 PM   #114
rhl
getDare Succubus

You love public nudity at night, cool. Find the most public place you dare. Bring along a wooden spoon, then drop your pants and panties. Now give yourself 100 whacks on each cheek. They dont need to be hard, just noisy enough to increase the risk of getting cought. This is one i havent done yet.

A second good one of which i have done before sunset, was that while wearing a miniskirt, no panties and on a walk. I let an enama release, by the time i got home the back of my legs where brown. Would you do this one also?
Old 01-21-2016, 04:50 PM   #115
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Go to a gas station/convenience store with a male attendant late at night, ask them if they sell condoms, batteries and lube. If you have a battery powered sex toy bring it with you and ask the attendant to help you get the proper batteries for it. Play dumb and tell him you borrowed it from a friend and don't know how to change the batteries and ask him for help. Then ask him if he knows how it works and could show you. If he agrees and gets it started for you then hike up your skirt exposing your bare pussy and see if he will help you.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 07:13 PM   #116
heheeh

Default dare

this one is for late at night. youll need a bag a padlock and your house key. first lock the padlock key at home. walk to a scheduled place, a street nearby, a park, anything you can think of. leave the house key somewhere there where nobody will find it. now walk the opposite direction to which you just came (or you can go to another nearby place you might know of in your area where you are comfortable leaving your clothes and getting naked). now strip and lock your clothes in the bag (you could lock the bag to a tree or something close by if you want to be sure you wont take the bag with you). now you're forced to walk and get the house key, then home to get the padlock key, and back to the bag for your clothes.

have fun
heheeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 11:03 PM   #117
yours2use07

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
the pic will get the best dare... this dare is against my limits.. Youll get another try if you want :/

This dare doesnt count for the 5 dares
REALLY?! Cant do a simple dare like this when you can handcuff yourself to a toilet and let random people fuck you without a condom? This is in your limits? Lol sorry i smell a fake...... you give yourself publicly yet pix and videos are a no go..... you get off on writing storys... your a fake
:/
yours2use07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 12:05 AM   #118
subindy69

Send a message via AIM to subindy69 Send a message via Yahoo to subindy69
Default Out Door Park Dare

Go to a park someplace, with entrances on each side of the park, if you can find a helper to drop you off naked at one side of the park and you have to get to the opposite side where your friend will be waiting to pick you up if you get there in time.
subindy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 12:15 AM   #119
subindy69

Send a message via AIM to subindy69 Send a message via Yahoo to subindy69
Smile very nice loved it hope you do it again

I loved this dare I hope you do it again. I would love to hear more of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
did this last weekend

since i was in the netherlands in Zandvoort i wanted to get this extra risky because i will see nobody again. At first i wrote "SPANK ME" on my butt and went to a park near the city.

When i was at the park i walked to the most public place of the park and searched for a hiding place. I found a place where i only had to walk 2 meters to see the biggest path of the park. I undressed and started my playlist. Then i blindfolded myself and got in doggy style position.

After about 5 minutes i felt something touching my back. i was scared and looked what it was. It was just a leaf so i got blindfolded again. after that i couldnt stop thinking what would happen if anybody would catch me. I got very wet at that moment. After a short time i felt a clap on my butt. This time i knew that it was a human, but i was too horny to realize that i got caught in public. after i felt something in my pussy i remembered that i was in public.

I quickly took of my blindfold and turned around. i saw that there was a group of teenager... (2 girls). one of them was fingering me and the other girls were laughing and taking pictures. I was shocked... I asked about deleting the pics. They was ok with it but wanted to know what i was doing. I said that i like beeing naked outdoors. and that this was a dare. The girls said i am a crazy slut. i ansered that they were just chickens which are not brave enought to do that. Then they left.

When they was away for about 10 seconds i remembered that they took pics and i didnt saw any of them deleting one so its possible that they still have pics of me, but i dont wanted to ran after them (i was still naked). I got dressed an quickly left the park.

-----

This was a very nice dare! A little bit to hard to do them near or in my hometown, but for a trip to another country it was perfect!

If i travell to another country or place again ill tell you about it so your dares can be harder that time but for now i would like such dares like that you all already sent to me.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR DARES! <3
i hope ill get a lot more
subindy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 10:04 AM   #120
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Ok the five dares are over

Saxels dare was the best!
He won a pic of my pussy

Maybe i will do a little game like this again later, but for now id loove to get as many outdoor/public dares i can get

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public