Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-08-2012, 08:35 PM   #106
TheChris

I was so excited for a new chapter and all I get is you mocking us...

FFS ... you just killed my "mood."

Im gonna ... love you.

Anger held back.

Make it Thursday and will kiss you all over.
TheChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:37 PM   #107
Eagle eye

Sadly I won't be able to get the update done tonight. I appogize for not having it done. Side note, sorry if my teasing came off as taunting.. anyways I will make it up to you guys with an awesome post ASAP!

"There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will."

-Epictetus
Eagle eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 07:52 PM   #108
Eagle eye

...well, sorry for not having the new chapter up yet. I will try my hardest to get it up by friday. Adjusting to a new schedule and people so its gonna take me a while to figure out when I can write. Maybe with some cheering from you guys I could get it done faster?

Anyways, again sorry...!

as always,

love.

"There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will."

-Epictetus
Old 08-22-2012, 05:39 AM   #109
Abmp

Wooooh! *cheers and claps vigourously*
That's fine but please try to update as soon as possible, just don't forget us!
My schedule has been busy too so I could post to cheer you on..... :P
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 10:30 AM   #110
Eagle eye

Only one person commented? Thats kind of disheartening. But since I love you guys here's the long overdue update I promised.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13

Daniel stood over us, dressed in his night shorts and nothing else. His smile smeared across his face in an eerie way. His hair full of sticks and leaves from hiding in a bush watching Connor and I “play”.

“Are you ready?” Daniel asked again, looking at Connor and then over to me.
Nervously Connor and I looked at each other, trying to find an answer. After what seemed to be an eternity, Connor finally spoke up for us both.

“Do your worst.” He said, trying to choke back his obvious fear.

“You guys can relax, we’re just going to play a game.” Daniel said innocently enough.

“But this time, we won’t have any rules.” He finished, showing his smile again.

“OK but we go first.” I jumped in, trying to get control of the situation.

“T or D” I asked Daniel, hoping he’d fall for my trap.

“Well to be fair I’ll chose dare.” Daniel said, snickering at his rhyming ability.

“Fine you have to take dares the rest of the game.” I retorted unloading my trap.

“Easy enough. So Matthew, truth or dare?” Daniel asked looking back towards me.

Afraid of what Daniel might have had planned I decided to take the cowards way out.

“Truth…” I said confident I’d chosen the right answer.

“Was Connor your first or have you already lost your virginity?” Daniel asked, clearly aware of what we were doing.

“Well… I... uh…” I stuttered trying to find an answer.

“He never finished.” Connor jumped in, finishing what I couldn’t say.

“We’ll have to fix that won’t we?” Daniel said, his grin growing across his face.

“Also the other rule is which ever choice you pick the other person gets the choice you didn’t chose. So since Matthew chose truth that means Connor gets dare.” Daniel snickered.

“That isn’t fair!” Connor said.

“It’s the rules. There are two of you and only one of me. What’s there to keep this fair for me?” Daniel said, clearly backing us into a corner.

“Fine, what’s my dare.” Connor asked.

“Finish what you started, so poor Matty isn’t a virgin any more.” Daniel said.

Connor just looked over at me and down at my now hardening cock. The thought of the blowjob he hadn’t finished earlier was flooding through my mind, the feeling of his warm lips wrapped around my rod, the water washing over us sending me through a flurry of pleasure.

I looked over at Connor and nodded.

Reluctantly Connor leaned over and started stroking my cock. The feeling of his warm of hands running along my shaft sent shivers down my spine. Before plunging in Connor looked back over at Daniel to make sure he was serious. Daniel was watching eagerly as the front of his shorts started to form a tent.

Slowly Connor slid his lips over the head of my dick, sucking it in as if a vacuum. Connor slowly worked his way down my shaft, while running his tongue across the bottom of my head. The feeling of his lips sliding up and down my shaft while he played with my balls shot me into a world of bliss.

I dug my fingers into the sand, fighting my urge to start face fucking him, while moaning the whole time. Connor started to move faster, forgetting that Daniel was there. Running his hand along the lower part of my shaft he lubed his fingers up and slipped his hand behind me and started to play with my hole.

“Oh god Connor. Faster.” I laid there moaning, Connor rubbing my hole while he bobbed up and down on my dick, messaging my head with his tongue.

Without even noticing Connor had slipped his finger into my hole and was thrusting his finger in and out. Every time he’d thrust a wave of pleasure shot up my spine, and rang out. “Connor, deeper, faster… Oh God I’m so close.”

The feeling of his finger inside of me along with the warmth of his mouth shrouding my dick sent me over the edge. I grabbed Connor’s head and forced him all the way down as I shot string after string of cum down his throat. After what seemed like the longest orgasm of my life I finally let go.

Connor pulled his head of my dick and licked the last of the cum off his chin. Out of breath he flopped down beside me in the sand. When I looked up Daniel had his hand down his pants stroking himself.

All of a sudden Connor spoke up, “Ok Daniel its time for you to return the favor. I dare you to 69 with me.”

Daniel quickly opened his eyes realizing we’d finished. Before he could even answer Connor jumped up from the sand and ripped his shorts down. Daniel’s six-inch cock shot free of its prison, throbbing, pleading to be touched.

“I…Ok…” was all Daniel could muster as Connor forced him down in the sand, Daniel on bottom with Connor straddling him, his head between his legs.

Connor quickly pulled Daniel’s dick into his mouth and started sucking it the way he had mine. He slowly slid his lips over the head of his dick licking along his cock as he went.

Daniel slowly slid Connor’s dick into his mouth while rubbing his shaft. As Daniel got confortable he began to pick up the pace, quickly bobbing up and down on his dick. Almost as if mimicking each other Connor began to pick up speed.

I sat up in the sand watching my Adonis of a boyfriend go to town on one of my best friends while he returned the favor, the sweat glistening off their bodies in the moonlight, their muffled moans mixing in the air with the sound of the water washing along the shore.

I hadn’t even noticed I had begun to stroke my now hard cock as Daniel tensed up shooting his load down Connor’s throat. Daniel’s cum must have pushed Connor over the edge as well. Following suit Connor shot his load down Daniel’s throat and on his face.

As they rolled apart strings of saliva and cum hang from their dicks and mouths as they lay panting in the sand.

After what seemed like hours passed. Daniel sat up and spoke.

“Well now that we’re all warmed up who’s ready for the real fun?”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its not super long, but hey at least its something. Let see how many people we can get to post before the next chapter.
(That means all of you lurkers out there...)
The more posts the sooner I'll get the next section out. This is not meant as a threat. It just helps motivate me to see that people actually like the story.

well as always.....

LOVE!

-Epictetus
Old 08-24-2012, 07:44 PM   #111
MyOhMy

Just got back from band stuff - love the chapter! Keep it up yay!

I'm a little drunk on you, and high on summertime. <3

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A MASTER/MISTRESS. I AM ALSO NOT LOOKING FOR A SUB. DO NOT PM ME ABOUT IT.

If you want to know about my life, watch this video. I am the girl that starts dancing at the beginning. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWOAtu47fhk

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
MyOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 06:22 AM   #112
Abmp

More posts! More posts!
It's really good btw -as you can tell by me being so excited!
Old 08-25-2012, 07:56 PM   #113
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

If only I remembered my hang gliding equipment.. thats a huge cliff
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 07:57 PM   #114
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Pretty good so far.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 03:30 PM   #115
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Totally looking forward to the next chap
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 07:32 PM   #116
Eagle eye

Thank you all for the great comments! I hope to have the next chapter up by the Monday. I also have a speech to write so keep your fingers crossed. Till then keep it real...

as always,

love.

-Epictetus
Old 09-09-2012, 08:19 AM   #117
Mr. Fun 21

Well you can definitely please an audience. Superb job!!!!!
Old 09-10-2012, 09:55 PM   #118
Eagle eye

Good news is I have finished the speech I had to write, and a 3 pages of outline later, I cranked out my other homework so I could give you guys this update. And as long as you're not on the eastern time zone it's still Monday!

so here it be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14

Daniel dashed off into the shadow of the forest while Connor and I exchanged looks of concern.

“I stole these from my sister’s room before I left.” Daniel said as he strolled back towards us, holding up is loot.

Daniel had managed to steal a bottle of lubricant and a purple dildo from his sister.

“Why did you bring those?” asked Connor, slightly confused.

“I figured I’d use them until I found out about you two last night.” Daniel said; his quirky smile spread across his face.

“So who wants to go first?” Daniel asked, looking over at Connor and I.

My head was spinning with thoughts I’d never felt before. A deep primal urge deep within me wanted to feel closer to Connor. I wanted to feel him in me.

Am I really going to do this? Am I ready? What am I thinking!?

My head spun around while my body spoke for me. Slowly I raised my hand, and spoke, “I’ll go.”

Connor leaned over and whispered worriedly into my ear, “Baby you don’t have to do it if you don’t want to.”

“Are you sure you want to do this?” He asked.

“I want to feel you in me. I want you.” Is all I could manage to say.

“If I’m going to do this Connor is the one who’s going to do it to me.” I said excited about what was about to happen.

Daniel happily obliged handing the bottle of lubricant and dildo over to Connor.

“Ok babe, lay down on your back and pull your knees up.” Connor said pushing me over softly into the sand.

I happily obeyed Connor as he took charge. He popped open the bottle of lube and applied a generous portion to my hole while working it in with his fingers.

Slowly Connor pushed one of his fingers into mw, which I easily accepted. He slowly stroked his finger in and out of my hole, working me loose. After a few seconds Connor slipped another finger in.

“Remember to stay loose, don’t tense up or its gunna start hurting.” Connor warned.

“engh…ok…ooohh.” Is all I could manage to say as Connor slipped another finger into my hole.

Connor started to thrust his hand in harder and faster rocking his body to his momentum. The feeling of his fingers working my insides sent waves of pleasure through my body.

My cock was standing at attention throbbing and begging to be touched as Connor continued to work my hole. Faster, deeper, harder, Connor continued to work me as he slid his hand around my pleading cock.

He slowly started to stroke it, speeding up to match the rhythm of his body. His hand moved up and down the length of my cock while his fingers probed my insides. A feeling of euphoria rushed over me as I quickly started to approach orgasm.

I started to dig my fingers into the sand and arched my back as the feeling of my hot spunk built up in my balls. Right as I was about to release Connor stopped and pulled his hands away from me.

“We don’t want you cumming too soon now do we?” he said, winking at me.

“You’re almost ready.” Connor said grabbing the dildo from the sand.

I watched as Connor stuck the dildo into his mouth and sucked it to get it wet. His hair glistened from the sand mixed in his red locks, from the slivers of moonlight darting between the trees. His beautiful sapphire eye’s twinkling at me as if the stars were dancing.

“Take a deep breath and exhale, remember not to tense up.” Connor said as he put the head of the dildo in between my cheeks.

Its cold body pressed up against my hole, which allowed it entrance. The feeling of the dildo pressing deep into me was mixed feeling of pain and pleasure. The coolness of the night and the plastic mixed with the burning sensation of being penetrated.

Connor slowly worked on me as he started to stroke my cock again, which had no problem getting hard. He quickly worked me loose prepping me for the next stage as my body was pleading for release.

Connor slowly pulled the dildo out setting back into the sand. His head disappeared between my legs and his tongue searched my entrance. It pushed into my loosened hole and explored my insides, causing my body to shake with excitement. He continued to lube my hole with is spit as he started to stroke himself.

Connor pulled away and grabbed the bottle of lube and poured a generous amount onto his aching cock. He spread it around with his hands slowly stroking his cock all the way to the hilt. He took what was left and gently rubbed it on my entrance, which was waiting to receive him.

“Are you ready?” Connor asked, getting in position holding his pulsing cock just over mine.

“Yes, please! Just stick it in me.” I begged, my body aching for release.

I felt the warmth of his cock press up against my eagerly waiting hole. Slowly his head slipped in as I let out a gasp of pain and pleasure. Having his cock inside me felt completely different then the dildo, it felt warm, smooth, wet.

Connor slowly pushed deeper into me inching his steel rod in further and further, waiting for the pain to subside. Soon the pain had completely gone and Connor had hilted himself all the way and began to pull out slowly, at the same time sucking the breath out of me. Connor kept his slow pace trying not to hurt me, driving me insane.

As Connor pushed in again I bucked my hips on him driving him all the way in, deeper then before. Connor getting the message began to speed up pushing harder and faster. I bucked back against him, our bodies in sync with each other. Connor reached down with his hand and started rubbing my cock as he leaned over me digging his toes in the sand to push in harder. He continued to ram my hole letting out moans in between his panting.

The sensation of his body rubbing up against mine, his hand slowly worked my cock, rubbing the shaft up and down against my stomach, his cock driving into me hitting that golden spot like mashing a pleasure button. Every time he’d push in or pull out it would send my nerves into sensory overload. I’d arch my back off the sand and would howl to the moon.

Connor kept going at it as sweat started to glisten from his chest. The sound of his grunts and moans mixing in the air with mine.

“Oh god Connor faster.” I panted as he dug into me again and again.

“It’s so hot… ungghhh… and tight…” Connor panted grinding away at me.

We kept our rhythm, as the wind blew across our bodies, the water rising and falling washing against our feet, the moonlight dancing across the opening.

“Oh god Matt, I’m so close, oh god you’re so tight and moist.” Connor panted.

“Unnghh, I’m almost there baby, hold on just a little longer.” I moaned back.

Connor dug his feet into the sand as he let go of my cock drilling into me harder and deeper. Sweat dripping from his chest down onto mine as I took over his job of rubbing my cock. I could feel him twitching inside of me ready to explode, but holding on, waiting for those words.

“Oh god, cum in my ass damn it!” I yelled.

Connor pushed one last time deep into me as I felt him explode into my bowels. The feeling of his warm juices inside of me launched me over the edge. I dug my hands into the sand as my back arched off the ground. I shot rope after rope of cum all over our bodies, drenching us in cum from my cock to our chests. It felt like I was flying, my head was like a kaleidoscope filled with different feelings of pleasure. The world was spinning around me as I slowly drifted back down from the clouds.

As I shot my load all over us, my tensing up pushed Connor back over the edge as he came a second time deep into my ass.

Connor fell down on top of me panting and out of breath. He looked me in the eyes and whispered, “Damn I love you Matthew…”

I reached out and pulled him into a passionate kiss, our tongues twisting together, the taste of the lube lingering in his mouth. Our sweaty bodies pressed together in the sand, as the moonlight sparkled off of us, the water quietly stirring at our feet.

*Click* Both Connor and I looked over to see Daniel standing over by the bushes with my IPod. We had both completely forgotten he was even there.

“Wow that was hot. I thought I’d give you guys a picture to remember this by.” Daniel said as he put the IPod back in his bag.

Too tired to fight with him over it Connor just nestled his head into my shoulder as we both just lay there and rested.

“Ok I’m going to head back to camp. We probably shouldn’t show up at the same time in case Jonathan is awake.” Daniel said turning to head down the trail.

“Catch you in the morning love birds.” Daniel yelled, his voice trailing off through the woods.

Connor and I just lay in our embrace for what seemed like forever before we finally got dressed and headed back to camp.

When we got to our tent neither of us had the energy to get changed so we cuddled up naked against each other, Connor tucked up against me with my arms wrapped around him.

I nibbled lightly at his neck and whispered in his ear, “I love you too.”

Connor grinned, while his head sank into the pillow as we drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wasn't sure if this was long enough. I'm sure you guys will let me know what you think (Still waiting on you lurkers... I know you're there.) Well It was fun writing this so you better enjoy reading it! Well I'm about to crash so....

As always,

love.

-Epictetus

Last edited by Eagle eye; 09-11-2012 at 09:11 AM.
Old 09-11-2012, 05:57 AM   #119
Abmp

Wow. What an amazing update! Fantastically written, and I particularly love your description. I did notice one tiny tiny error (its my English brain talking).
You wrote : "...I'm almost their baby..." when it should be there
Sorry if it seems picky, I just wanted to let you know.
Please keep up the great work
Old 09-11-2012, 09:13 AM   #120
Eagle eye

Thanks, I don't know how I didn't notice that.

-Epictetus

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gay, group, skinny dipping, teen, woods