Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Who is your favourite female character?
AMBER 54 40.91%
SARAH 32 24.24%
DANI 20 15.15%
LAURA 11 8.33%
LUCY 17 12.88%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-07-2012, 01:18 PM   #1171
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

Ohh boy I nearly shit my pants when I saw that there is a new part

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:37 PM   #1172
blue eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12356416514a View Post
Ohh boy I nearly shit my pants when I saw that there is a new part
Lol I bet you were excited.

Look forward to he next
blue eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 12:15 AM   #1173
Davestrippoker
Distinguished Member

Omg why do you tease me like this. What's the next big thing?
Davestrippoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:54 AM   #1174
Tasha x

Can't wait for the next big thing! Great way to set it up Rachie. What has John got planned....? Have a good holiday!! xxx
Old 06-08-2012, 11:33 AM   #1175
blue eyes

Why do you always tease me like this. As ever look forward to finding out what happens next
blue eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 01:40 AM   #1176
Younggirl18
getDare Sweetheart

Thanx for another strip poker part. That Short Part seemed almost as long as usual and lovely scene setting.
Younggirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 04:21 PM   #1177
12356416514a
getDare Devil

There are a few events I'm looking forward too.

I want to read more about Laura's dare. I want to read about her getting humiliated or embarrassed because she is a shy person and she was mean to the other players.

I would also like to know what happened to David's slavery to Sarah. For those of you who don't remember it, David cheated in a test and now he is a slave to show that he is sorry.

These two events interest me.

Old 06-09-2012, 04:28 PM   #1178
doctor77

Talking

i have been reading this story for almost a year and a half now, and i have only just got round to registering. but i have loved reading it from the beginning and still love reading it now. every post is a great read.
doctor77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:06 PM   #1179
mystery girl
getDare Sweetheart

Intreged to read the next part. Have a pleasent holiday, hopefully writing :P
mystery girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:45 PM   #1180
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE AFTERMATH

Longer than usual part (1000 word special)

Hope you all enjoy, please comment and participate in the puzzle to earn your stars.

What has John got planned?

Is Sarah alone?

Who will answer the door?

Find out now in .......

PART 69 (344 Parts in total)

As she waited she took a few minutes to admire the wonderful gardens that surrounded her. With her back to the door it suddenly swung open. "Come on in" John whispered as he scanned the grounds to double check that there was no sign of Dani or anyone else around.

"What was in Dani's note!" Sarah blurted out impatiently, as she was shown into the hall for the fourth time in only a few hours. Looking at John she knew he had set her up, he had a wicked smirk spreading his face and looked very mischievous. "Well I only told her a small lie, that i'm convinced she believes" John answered before telling her what had been written.

Sarah laughed as she realised what had just taken place. By making out she wouldn't agree to her note, Dani was convinced she had received the same.

"Hello" a voice suddenly called, almost scaring Sarah out of her skin.

"Oh sorry didn't mean to make you jump I thought you had seen me earlier" Kate replied.

"It was you!" Sarah said as she came back down to earth realising Kate was the shadow both herself and Dani had seen earlier.

"Right then, let's go up into the lounge and sort out what we will do later" suggested John. Agreeing everyone followed John to the lounge. "Wow this pace certainly has a maze of rooms" said Sarah amazed at who John’s family knew.

The lounge was a large room with a computer on one wall, 2 small windows overlooking the gardens and water feature, a large bookcase, several chairs, a large table and desk.

Slumping down in one of the large chairs, John grabbed a piece of paper and started making notes. "Right then, today is Dani's birthday and it'll be a day she remembers for the rest of her life. Tonight's going to be the first time Dani meets her lost lover Kate for a few years, and I want to make it extra special" John started

"I can't wait to see her face, what else can we do?" smiled Kate as she thought about the possible reaction her best friend would have.

"What time is she meeting and is it still at the club? Asked Sarah recalling what the group had planned last night.

"Yea I told her to be at the club at just after we have all arrived. She is expecting to get revenge on Laura." replied John still a little unsure of what else they could add.

"Well cant we use that to our advantage I'm sure if I message Laura asking if she will be in on the act, she would do just about anything" replied Sarah as she thought about things

"That's a good idea, we could string Dani along a little longer if we make out we're all out to get revenge on Laura" agreed John.

"Are you sure Dani will fall for it?" asked Kate wondering how gullible her friend was.

"What time should you be available later today, we can have a quick fake meeting and I'm sure Dani would believe it then, and think she was in on the big act.

"I'm sure it'll only take a few hours with Lucy and we could be back for a meeting at about 1 o'clock if you can get everyone else there especially Dani of course. I think first of all though we need to have a word with Laura to check she will go along with things. I'm sure there will be no problems, but it's best to make sure.

Nodding Kate agree and John pulled out his phone and telephoned Laura. A few minutes later everything was settled with John and Sarah calling a meeting of all the poker players to discuss the night’s activities. Before calling Dani John slightly messages everyone with the details, making sure they knew everything that was going to happen and that it was a dud meeting.

"Grrr another activity I'm out of" groaned Kate realising for her plan to take place she wouldn't be allowed to show her face in front of Dani.

"I'm afraid so, but you can wait up here and I'll tell you all about it afterwards" butted in John.

"Beep" went John’s phone as several of the player’s messages him back. "Right then, I'm about to call Dani will you both be silent please" John instructed. You could hear a pin drop as John went through his directory and his phone soon started ringing.

"Hello" Dani answered.

"I was wondering if you could call round later this afternoon at about 2 o'clock, the rest of us should be here and we can discuss how we are going to get revenge on Laura later tonight, is that ok?" John waffled on.

"Yea that'll be fine" replied Dani, "She sure has been evil and I want revenge from what she did"

"See you later, bye." The phone suddenly bleeped as the call was ended to a roar of laughter from Sarah and Kate as they knew the first part of the plan had been executed successfully.

The three teenagers discussed more about their plan while eating more mansion made cookies and sipping out of there glasses some tasteless juice. Afterwards a few puzzles were told to pass the time before Sarah apologised and asked to be excused as she had to dash to meet Lucy for the dare to begin.

"Are we still allowed to tag along?" asked John remembering the dare that was given.

"Yea be at my place in 30 minutes" shouted Sarah as she searched for some shoes. "Ok see you then, i'll remind the others if anyone’s interested" replied John as Sarah disappeared out of the large house.

Running home she arrived just in time to .............

TO BE CONTINUED ........

What did Sarah arrive home just in time too do?

What was the mystery dare Sarah set Lucy back in PART 78 - STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

What will be the players reaction to the evenings activities?

Will Dani fall for the groups plan?

Answers to all these and more in future parts of Strip Poker with a Twist the Aftermath.

Right off to pack for holiday tomorrow - Happy puzzle solving

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 01:18 PM   #1181
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Rachie, good Chapter, and interesting puzzle.

Spoiler:
For a light bulb to be turned on, the switch must be pressed an odd number of times. For this to happen, it must have an odd number of factors. The only numbers that have an odd number of factors are square numbers (eg. 4 has three factors 1,2,4). Therefore, after 100 people have pressed their switches, light bulbs 1, 4, 9, 16, 25, 36, 49, 64, 81 & 100 will be lit up. So, in answer to the question, bulb 64 will be lit, and a total of 10 bulbs will be lit.

owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 01:30 PM   #1182
_CBTslave_

Amazing one rachie, as always.

Solution to the puzzle above.

Spoiler:

A) The lightbulb is on!

B) 10 of the blubs are on after the last guy!

Likes and dislikes...

PM Dares list...

Toys...
_CBTslave_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 01:43 PM   #1183
_CBTslave_

Amazing part as always rachie!

Likes and dislikes...

PM Dares list...

Toys...
_CBTslave_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 05:51 PM   #1184
12356416514a
getDare Devil

A great part 69 is a special number

I have to think about the puzzle a little bit before I have the answer.

Old 06-10-2012, 05:54 PM   #1185
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Sorry for doing a double post.

Spoiler:
number 64 is on and the number of bulbs which are is 10

Anyway, I hope the next part will contain evil dares for Laura and Lucy

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
aftermath, black jack, cliffhangers, climax, cum, friends, poker, rachel, rachie, sequel, sisters, story, strip, twist