Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-12-2024, 03:51 PM   #91
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

SubMilly demands too much. Don't hope for easy way to cum after this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
I think Desperate Slut should leave her thong in the toilets on her next visit.
How about something more mean? Use it as hairbow? Can be remove when near her home.
Old 03-12-2024, 03:53 PM   #92
yezsir
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post

How about something more mean? Use it as hairbow? Can be remove when near her home.
Using slut-in-heats thong as a hair tie at the pub would be so fun!

Likes: humiliation, tease and denial, edging, light CBT, bathroom control

Dislikes / punishments: hard CBT, piss, CEI

Limits: public, blood, permanent, scat, getting others involved

PM Dares

Kik: bills_b24
yezsir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 03:54 PM   #93
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
So keep raising your arms.. do not put the jacket back on when you go to bathroom.. and you can lean down while standing , maybe once back from bathroom or with an excuse, so to give a great view not deom your neckline.. but from the bottom of your hanging boobs.. with all the drinks they are buying you they deserve this
Slut-to-use raised her hands.and adjusted her hair a.couple more times pretending to not be happy with how it was tied... Slut-to-use also bent over once pretending to.adjust her heels... so.mamy people must have seen Slut-to-use's hanging boobs from various angles... Slut-to-use has no.idea how.much she showed but she is sure it was a lot... Slut-to-use feels like she has become the centre of attention, there are so.many eyes on her!!

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal
Limits: Pee, poo, pics, videos, anything else that I say I won't do

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
MillyEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 03:56 PM   #94
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Poor Slut-to-use so many if.. take off your thong and apply your special parfume
Okay, Skut-to-use will make.her way to.the toilet.right away she needs to.pee again anyway...

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
Old 03-12-2024, 03:57 PM   #95
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyEm View Post
Slut-to-use raised her hands.and adjusted her hair a.couple more times pretending to not be happy with how it was tied... Slut-to-use also bent over once pretending to.adjust her heels... so.mamy people must have seen Slut-to-use's hanging boobs from various angles... Slut-to-use has no.idea how.much she showed but she is sure it was a lot... Slut-to-use feels like she has become the centre of attention, there are so.many eyes on her!!
And this is making you much more wet and desperate to cum... am I right Slut-to-use? Keep giving them some nice view.. think about how many will later jerk off on you

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 03:58 PM   #96
r0ver
getDare Addict

How short is Desperate Slut's skirt?
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 03:58 PM   #97
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Okay, Skut-to-use will make.her way to.the toilet.right away she needs to.pee again anyway...
Do not forget to lean down with legs straight once back

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 03:58 PM   #98
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Oh no please don't add any more edges!! subMilly already has three more to do before.midnight if she wants.to cum and time is already running out!!
You know, it made want to do it more. Your desperation is delicious after all.

In exchange of that, you can pick one poison
-Turn on the vibe during your way home to remind you arousal
-Turn on the vibe during your edges. It can't be off even when taking break between edge.
Old 03-12-2024, 03:59 PM   #99
yezsir
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezsir View Post
Using slut-in-heats thong as a hair tie at the pub would be so fun!
Quote:
How short is Desperate Slut's skirt?
Desperate whore should pull it up even more. And desperate whore shouldn’t be allowed to put its knees together or cross its legs

PM Dares

Old 03-12-2024, 04:13 PM   #100
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezsir View Post
Desperate whore should pull it up even more. And desperate whore shouldn’t be allowed to put its knees together or cross its legs
Yes. Let's make sure the whole pub can tell Desperate Slut is a desperate slut
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 04:15 PM   #101
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I think Desperate Slut should leave her thong in the toilets on her next visit.
Desperate Slut wnet to the toiles but had to wait as they were.occupied... when she finallyy got in she strippped naked, peed, then rubbed her thong all over her face and neck... Desperate Slut was shocked at how.soaked teh thong was... Desperate Slut left the thong next to trh sink.. walked back to her table buzzing from.more thann just the drinks... only to.find that another round of drinks had been ordered...

Thenn Desperate Slut saw all teh nessages about using the thong as a hair tie...

My dirtycode
Old 03-12-2024, 04:20 PM   #102
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post

...so subMilly made an excuse about forgettign something in the toilet and went to retrieve her thong... it was still there... subMilly returned wiht her hair tied by the thong... feeling.more.humiliated than everr
...subMillywas sure.someone would.notice but she doesnt think anyone has, not evenn the girl friend... guess people are too busy focusing kn other parts of subMilly's body... but still, wesring the thong as a.hair tie funnily feels like the most humiliating thing subMilly has done so far today!!

My dirtycode
Old 03-12-2024, 04:21 PM   #103
yezsir
getDare Succubus

Looks like the desperate slut needs to go back to the bathroom. May as well lick a toilet seat while in there too

PM Dares

Old 03-12-2024, 04:21 PM   #104
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
And this is making you much more wet and desperate to cum... am I right Slut-to-use? Keep giving them some nice view.. think about how many will later jerk off on you
You are rightnyou are so right...

My dirtycode
Old 03-12-2024, 04:23 PM   #105
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
...so subMilly made an excuse about forgettign something in the toilet and went to retrieve her thong... it was still there... subMilly returned wiht her hair tied by the thong... feeling.more.humiliated than everr
...subMillywas sure.someone would.notice but she doesnt think anyone has, not evenn the girl friend... guess people are too busy focusing kn other parts of subMilly's body... but still, wesring the thong as a.hair tie funnily feels like the most humiliating thing subMilly has done so far today!!
Lucky, hopefully they will keep observing your body then.

Advertisements
Kink Talk