Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-23-2021, 06:16 PM   #91
velly

Ah heck, this is a strange coincidence- Only learned of Cal's Curse earlier today, and now find myself running into it again while exploring this site ^^;

In any case, let's jump in the deep end!
*Have you done hypno before?: Some, with varying degrees of success.
*Have you listened to Cal's Curse before? Was it successful?: It's on my backlog, but I guess this is as good an excuse as any to bump it forwards!
*Have you done orgasm denial before?: Yep!
*If yes. What was your longest period of denial? Around two and a half weeks, though I've hit around that timeframe a couple times!
*What is your level of experience with Edging? Beginner, intermediat or advanced?: somewhere between beginner and intermediate, probably?

limits: pics/video, public exposure, blackmail, toilet stuff

currently locked until 31/10/2021! please do your best not to tease me and make the lockup harder~
velly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 06:19 PM   #92
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by velly View Post
Ah heck, this is a strange coincidence- Only learned of Cal's Curse earlier today, and now find myself running into it again while exploring this site ^^;

In any case, let's jump in the deep end!
*Have you done hypno before?: Some, with varying degrees of success.
*Have you listened to Cal's Curse before? Was it successful?: It's on my backlog, but I guess this is as good an excuse as any to bump it forwards!
*Have you done orgasm denial before?: Yep!
*If yes. What was your longest period of denial? Around two and a half weeks, though I've hit around that timeframe a couple times!
*What is your level of experience with Edging? Beginner, intermediat or advanced?: somewhere between beginner and intermediate, probably?
Welcome, Welcome. Happy to have a new subject to play with... I mean study. Now have a listen.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 07:52 PM   #93
fairviola

Okay so update: I just tried to orgasm without permission for the first time and I wasn’t able to! It was almost a little scary bc I was right there but every time I got close some part of my brain decided to pull my hand away before I could go over ((( I’m very horny rn and kind of regretting joining this lol but I know I’m gonna keep listening and keep being denied despite my desperation ahhhh!! It’s both scary and extremely hot that I literally cannot cum right now. I don’t have anything in the morning so I’m gonna edge for a few more hours to try to relieve the ache even though my rational brain knows that’ll only make it worse lol

Hopefully my contribution and neediness are least helps the researchers!!
fairviola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 08:11 PM   #94
Weables

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairviola View Post
Okay so update: I just tried to orgasm without permission for the first time and I wasn’t able to! It was almost a little scary bc I was right there but every time I got close some part of my brain decided to pull my hand away before I could go over ((( I’m very horny rn and kind of regretting joining this lol but I know I’m gonna keep listening and keep being denied despite my desperation ahhhh!! It’s both scary and extremely hot that I literally cannot cum right now. I don’t have anything in the morning so I’m gonna edge for a few more hours to try to relieve the ache even though my rational brain knows that’ll only make it worse lol

Hopefully my contribution and neediness are least helps the researchers!!
Your contribution is very helpful. Keep on going, we definitely need to know what happens. How many total listens are you at?

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, and Toys
Weables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 08:14 PM   #95
fairviola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weables View Post
Your contribution is very helpful. Keep on going, we definitely need to know what happens. How many total listens are you at?
6 or 7 I think? Gosh I need to get better at keeping count lol
Old 09-23-2021, 08:58 PM   #96
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
6 or 7 I think? Gosh I need to get better at keeping count lol
That's great, such a good start.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 09-23-2021, 09:03 PM   #97
velly

finished up a back-to-back pair of listens, and jeez
it's always a coin flip as to whether i go fully under, but this one managed to get me pretty hard both times. i'm gonna have to test whether it's actually had an effect, but it might be more interesting to hold off on that and just leave the file running on loop overnight first ^^;

currently locked until 31/10/2021! please do your best not to tease me and make the lockup harder~
Old 09-23-2021, 09:09 PM   #98
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
finished up a back-to-back pair of listens, and jeez
it's always a coin flip as to whether i go fully under, but this one managed to get me pretty hard both times. i'm gonna have to test whether it's actually had an effect, but it might be more interesting to hold off on that and just leave the file running on loop overnight first ^^;
That's great make sure to report your level of arousal in the morning. We're looking for a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being the lowest and 10 the highest.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 09-23-2021, 09:39 PM   #99
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Reporting in with another 4 listens.

I woke up humping my bed and spent a while playing with myself, but ultimatly stopped without cumming to go to work. After work, I listened twice.

Before going to bed, I listened a third time. I thimk I got reasonably deep this time. After that listen I did some more masterbating, stopping each time I got close. Eventually I decided to do another listen; but I was too horny to reallt go deep and pretty much played with myself throughout it. Which brings me to now. At the moment, I would say I'm at a 10, as I've been pretty much on the edge as I write this.

I don't suppose anyone wants to give me permission yet.

(btw, given how quickly these are accumulating, I'll probably try a sleep loop tommorow night to hopefully knock a bunch out)

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 10:51 PM   #100
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Reporting in with another 4 listens.

I woke up humping my bed and spent a while playing with myself, but ultimatly stopped without cumming to go to work. After work, I listened twice.

Before going to bed, I listened a third time. I thimk I got reasonably deep this time. After that listen I did some more masterbating, stopping each time I got close. Eventually I decided to do another listen; but I was too horny to reallt go deep and pretty much played with myself throughout it. Which brings me to now. At the moment, I would say I'm at a 10, as I've been pretty much on the edge as I write this.

I don't suppose anyone wants to give me permission yet.

(btw, given how quickly these are accumulating, I'll probably try a sleep loop tommorow night to hopefully knock a bunch out)
Thank you for reporting. Good job providing all that detail.

Can you cum? Let me see, you only signed up yesterday? No, silly boy, you're not getting permission for at least another couple of days.

But thank you for reporting your arousal level, wow already at a ten? And it's still so early in the process. At least it looks like you're going to be quite frustrated over the next couple of days. And in the coming weeks, by my estimation you have over 60 listens due at this point. It will be interesting to see if your ten is actually a ten as we go along.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 09-24-2021, 02:45 AM   #101
dasa

Quote:
Does anyone know of a female reading of Cal’s Curse? I feel like that would be even more effective on me since I’m a lesbian.
I would also prefer a female voiced version. Those seem to have a bigger impact on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
I'm not aware of one. A quick google search seems to indicate it only exists with a male voice.
That's bad luck then I guess.

ASS contest - registration (cancelled)
hypnosis adventures
dasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 10:42 AM   #102
fairviola

Hello! First: I am up to 8 listens total now!! Also horny dreams last night kept me at a solid 7 arousal level ahhh. Second: is there a different way I should be doing periodic updates? Im needy and I want to keep our researchers (tormentors) informed but I feel bad extending all of our sentences every time I post
Old 09-24-2021, 10:55 AM   #103
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Hello! First: I am up to 8 listens total now!! Also horny dreams last night kept me at a solid 7 arousal level ahhh. Second: is there a different way I should be doing periodic updates? Im needy and I want to keep our researchers (tormentors) informed but I feel bad extending all of our sentences every time I post
Great work. Keep doing what you are doing it seems to be working well for you. A constant 7? That's interesting. Oh my.

Don't feel bad, constant feedback is part of the process. Besides, it's what all the subjects agreed to going into this experiment, so you have nothing to feel guilty about.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 09-24-2021, 11:16 AM   #104
velly

in hindsight, playing the file overnight may have not been optimal, since a) i woke up wayyy too horny and b) i'm not actually sure how many listens I did, since i don't exactly have a way of counting ^^;

either way, woke up at maybe an 8-8.5, but currently closer to 4 or 5, since a shower and workout took a lot of the edge off.

Old 09-24-2021, 11:35 AM   #105
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
in hindsight, playing the file overnight may have not been optimal, since a) i woke up wayyy too horny and b) i'm not actually sure how many listens I did, since i don't exactly have a way of counting ^^;

either way, woke up at maybe an 8-8.5, but currently closer to 4 or 5, since a shower and workout took a lot of the edge off.
Well I'm afraid we can only count that as one listen, since we have no way of getting an accurate count. But it's very good that you woke at an 8. Very good progress. Keep it up.

You are now at a 4 or 5? How would you describe that? Constant low level arrousal?

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cals curse, game dare, orgasm denial