Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-02-2009, 01:53 AM   #91
BRUTAL01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage View Post
It's okay, Demon. We all love your story, so we can manage a bit of patience. Keep it coming
Indeed, good things cum to those who wait. It's a fucking epic story, got me hooked from the start and I find myself reading it over and over, lol, it's just so good. As others have said, this story really reaches out to the readers, it's so real. And great use of writing techniques. A masterpeice this is and will always be.

Will not do: Piss & shit, anal, crossdressing.
BRUTAL01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 07:47 AM   #92
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you all again for your messages... and your patience !! Hopefully, this latest chapter will prove worth the wait...

The Story Continues...

Not a lot else happened that day, other than I got a message from Ed ‘requesting’ that Sarah and I meet him at the mall at 10am the next morning. I showed my sister the message, and we agreed we’d walk to the mall together.

We both awoke the next morning, showered and had breakfast. We were both apprehensive following our previous visit to the mall a few days earlier, which resulted in me, Sarah and Jo being half stripped and forced to orgasm in the cinema, and then the two girls also made to strip naked in front of a clothing store assistant.
As we arrived at the mall, we saw Ed and Jo waiting by the main entrance, and we walked over to them.

Ed greeted us with a smile, and Jo was looking quite relaxed and happy.

“Hi Steve, hi Sarah.” Ed said, reaching out and putting his arms around us both in a warm embrace. “Now I know you might both be a little worried, but I want you to trust me… you have nothing to worry about today.”
I breathed a sigh of relief, but was I still slightly concerned as Ed continued, “However I still want you all”, looking at Jo to include her in the conversation, “to do exactly as I say.”

Ed continued, “Today we are going to get Claire and Bex involved in the game again, it’s just that they don’t know it yet. They are waiting for us in King Burger.”

My penis began to grow with excitement upon hearing this, whilst again I began to feel relieved that I wasn’t going to be a target… well, if Ed was to be believed anyway.

We made our way into the mall, and approached the food court. We saw Bex and Claire sitting at a large table, and they were both sucking on large milkshakes.

“Hi guys”, both girls said almost simultaneously. Our group responded accordingly, and we sat down. Ed went across to the order point, and brought each of us over a large fizzy drink.
We sat a whilst and caught up, as it had been a whilst since we had all met up as a group. Sarah, Jo and I were all careful not to mention ‘the game’ that had been taking place over the past few days, as Ed had already warned us against that.

We sat there for a good half hour whilst everyone finished their drinks, then began to proceed through the mall. My heart began to beat faster as we were nearing the clothes shop where Sarah and Jo had been ordered to strip naked whilst a young, nervous assistant watched, and I was thinking that Ed had arranged a ‘repeat performance’. My hopes of that were dashed, however, when we continued on past that shop. We window shopped for a whilst, and the girls went into a couple of shops looking at clothing and make up.

At one end of the mall was a games arcade, full of the latest video games, and this was where we appeared to be heading. My assumptions were justified as Ed suggested, “Hey, I’ve got a great idea – let’s go in here.”
Bex was happy to, but Claire wasn’t keen – she never was into video games, however with Sarah, Jo and I also ‘playing along’, Claire was outvoted and we went in.
Ed challenged me to a fighting game, which I lost, and the girls spent time playing the latest dancing game, where you have to jump onto flashing tiles on the floor in time with the music.
In the corner of the arcade, Ed pointed out a “Video-Me Booth”. This was a very small room, probably about three or four square meters, where you could film yourself singing along to your favourite music. The walls were green, and with some computerised magic, images and patterns were overlaid onto them.
The outside of the booth had two television screens, one of which at this time displayed a list of songs and instructions, and the other had an image from inside the booth which, at this time, was empty. There was also a microphone, so that the person outside could ‘direct’ the video.

“This looks like great fun.” Ed said, “Come on, let’s have a go. Sarah, Jo and Steve, you come in with me, then Claire and Bex can go in after.”

Ed inserted the money into the note reader, and picked three songs for us to perform. We went into the booth, and the music began to play. Disco lights flashed above us as we sang, or at least tried to sing, our songs. A monitor in front of us displayed the lyrics, whilst a second one showed us the video that was being recorded, and you could see that Claire and Bex were experimenting with different backgrounds whilst issuing instructions to us like ‘try and sing in tune’ or ‘put some effort into it.’
After the third song finished, the lights died down and we left the booth. A few seconds later, a DVD popped out of a slot, with a still from our performance printed on its surface.
Bex and Claire looked enthusiastic as they were discussing their three song choices, but Ed stopped them by saying, “Let me pick them for you… I dare you.”
It didn’t seem to register for a few seconds, as they simply said ‘no’, and continued to discuss their choices. Then Bex stopped talking, as the impact of those three little words, “I”, “Dare” and “You” sunk in. Claire was still talking, but noticed Bex had stopped, and the colour had drained from her face.
“I dare you…” Ed repeated, and Claire’s colour now also was disappearing from her face. They knew what this meant, and they also knew that they didn’t have much choice in the matter. They both took a few steps back to allow Ed to access the song selection screen. A short time after, Ed ushered Claire and Bex into the booth, and gave them each a mask to wear. You can get some fairly decent masks these days, but these were cheap kids masks – both of clown’s faces, but one was smiling, and the other looking sad.
“Put these on whilst you perform.” Ed instructed.
The girls took the masks and put them on as they entered the booth, sliding the door closed behind them.
Ed took the microphone, and spoke before the first song began.

“During this track, I want you both to strip down to your underwear… and don’t forget to sing !!”

At this point, Britney’s “Hit Me Baby One More Time” began to play, and Ed selected a classroom background that appeared on the green walls.

The girls began to sing, sounding nervous, slowly and unenthusiastically removing their clothing.

“Put some effort into it girls !” Ed said, mocking what the girls had said to us whilst we were in there.

The girls did put slightly more effort into the performance, and continued to reluctantly strip, so that by the end of the first track they were both standing there in nothing but their underwear and face masks.

I glance around to ensure that no one was able to see the screen, but this corner of the arcade was quite deserted.

“Ok, well done girls. By the end of the next track, I want you to remove each others underwear, so that you are both naked. I dare you too !!”

‘All The Things She Said”, a song by Tatu, the Russian lesbian girls, began to play, and the girls tried to sing along, but couldn’t keep up with the fast lyrics. Claire took the initiative and turned to Bex. She reached around her, and unfastened Bex’s bra, allowing it to fall to the ground. She took a step back and put her fingers inside Bex’s black briefs, and lowered them down to her ankles.
Bex stepped out of them, and then took similar action to remove Claire’s bra and thong, discarding both into the heap of clothes on the floor.
Both girls now stood there, trying to cover up with their arms, and continue to sing along.

“Now girls, no covering up, and if you’re not going to sing properly, how about dancing ? And again, I want effort !!” Ed said.

The girls ‘danced’, which basically involved swaying from side to side, but now that they weren’t covering themselves allowed their breasts to swing freely.

As the third song, Madonna’s ‘Like A Virgin’ came on, Ed instructed the girls to play with each other for the duration of the song.

In a standing position, the girls fumbled around, but eventually found a position that allowed each of them access to each other’s bodies. They rubbed and kissed each other (or at least tried to, but the clown masks made this comically impossible), and watching just feet away on a small screen Ed, Sarah, Jo and I were all turned on.
You could feel the temperature and excitement building in the booth, but sadly the song came to an end all too soon. The lights died down, and the girls gathered their clothing and quickly dressed.
They exited the booth and removed their masks just as the DVD popped out. I could see that the image on the disk was taken from the second song, where Bex was naked, and removing Claire’s bra.
Claire went to grab the DVD, but Ed stopped her.

“Who said you could take that ? I dare you to leave it there !” he said, smiling.

We stayed in the arcade for a whilst playing games, with Bex and Claire looking very flushed and embarrassed over the experience, and even more so when we all noticed a group of teenage boys approach the booth. Whilst most of them were flicking through the song choices, one of them noticed a DVD poking out of a slot. He took it, and his eyes widened as he saw the image on the surface.
The other boys noticed him, and crowded around, each trying to get a good look. Strangely, the boys left the arcade without going into the booth or playing any more games – I guess they had found something even more entertaining to do that day…

TO BE CONTINUED…
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 08:00 AM   #93
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight
Thumbs up

please go on its alsome try to get ed to do it at school
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 05:00 PM   #94
myself21

ohh this is so good. just more incest, please!

16/m/ny
myself21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 06:41 PM   #95
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by myself21 View Post
ohh this is so good. just more incest, please!
Oooh! It's you again. I agree, I love it so much.
[07:20:43] Anjelen: dual hit combo - sub under a desk. Swat their ass and their head hits the underside of the desk.
Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 09:00 PM   #96
phanmail
Distinguished Member

Location: In the depths of a bunker deep beneath the artic ice caps

Random nitpick, TATU weren't lesbians, it was a publicity stunt.
phanmail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 09:28 PM   #97
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

Nice, nice.

The first part is done and will not be updated, despite how I said I would write more on it.
http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=19550

Nude Punishment Enforced By Law
Will be finished in the near future
http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=23122
wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:06 PM   #98
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Default Good point

Quote:
Originally Posted by phanmail View Post
Random nitpick, TATU weren't lesbians, it was a publicity stunt.
Good point - now you have mentioned it, I do remember all the media attention over this, but I guess that in my own mind I chose to block that out! When we thought that they were lesbian, they were quite successful, but since that story broke, well... Where are they now?
Old 09-04-2009, 01:07 PM   #99
annieh6

are we going to expect any more of this
annieh6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 02:48 PM   #100
bazman
Account Banned

fuck yeah - hot

keep going please!

dislikes : too much pain...
bazman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:28 PM   #101
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by annieh6 View Post
are we going to expect any more of this
Fear not, loyal readers, there will be more to come. Sadly I only get around to writing about 2 updates a week, but rest assured updates will appear.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:06 AM   #102
timisonfire

take your time, no need to rush! excellent story, 5 of 5. i hope you continue writing
Limits : Shit, piss, blood, public/friend family, permanent
Have thongs/panties, xdress clothes, butt plugs.
timisonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 04:10 AM   #103
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

I have started a seperate thread for a little sub-plot that I have been working on, ingeniously titled, "Sisters Sleepover - The Sub Plot", which can be found here...

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...466#post183466

Basically it carries on from where the last chapter finished, and the group of teenage boys finding the DVD in the Video-Me booth.

I felt that, whilst it is irrelevant in the main story what the boys get up to with the DVD, it would be nice to find out - hence the seperate thread.

I am now working on the next chapter in this story, along with the sub-plot, and both will be updated soon.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:54 AM   #104
zeddicus

Send a message via MSN to zeddicus

Great ID but don't overdo yourself lol

I hope you got at least as much fun writing it as I have in reading it

Greets zeddi
zeddicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 01:20 PM   #105
OnDRun

Dude you have got some serious talent.
OnDRun is offline   Reply With Quote