Limits: Family, Other People, Blood, Very public, Pics, Cam, Cum Play

PM Dares and Toys
chriscross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:21 PM   #92
Abruzzi

I will vote for A

Snapchat: Crackhills

kik: abruzzi34

Likes- Light CBT/Ballbusting, Hidden/light public, Humiliation, JOI, Femdom, Edging.

Dislikes- Cum eating, Cum Play, Anal, Bodywriting.

Limits- Illegal, Scat, Family, extreme pain.
Abruzzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 12:54 AM   #93
Mrslutman

I've decided that, while Kate getting away would be nice, it's far to sweet an option to have her caught. For this reason I vote "A."

Dare to-do list

PM dares!

Likes & Limits

Mrslutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 01:30 AM   #94
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

(Well actually both options lead to her being caught. It’s a matter of how she handles it though. You guys went with the ENF option really. The other she’d still be embarrassed, but hiding the embarrassment and try to play it off like nudity didn’t bother her. Either faking a nudist angle or faking an exhibitionist angle. Then again this thread isn’t about the road not traveled, but instead the one that is, so I’ll get on to my writing.)

It was too late for Kate though. A single glance from the pool girl sealed her fate. The pool girl looked a second, was about to look away, and she did a double take. She could see Kate’s bare shoulder and back, and the silhouette of what looked like a bare hip and butt.

“Are you not wearing a suit?!” the girl asked. Her eyes were wide as they moved up and down Kate’s bare side. She thought the girl in the pool surely was naked or in a very flesh colored suit.

“Um… yeah… umm…” Kate mumbled out, not being able to deny it. She let go of the wall and brought a hand down in front of her chest. She wiggled where she was in the water, wishing she could use a hand to cover her butt or between her legs, there was no way to hide both, so she stayed facing the wall.

“Why are you naked?!” the girl asked.

Kate’s heart was beating fast, pumping a lot of blood to her face, turning it crimson. She was caught naked in the hotel pool with no good excuses. The pool girl would now know that this entire time she was naked. Surely she’d figure out soon enough that the pile of cloth was her swimsuit.

Yet even through all the embarrassment her nipples were poking hard against her skin. She could feel a tingle throughout her body.

She could consider telling the truth. Once before, when caught undressed in public, confiding in a stranger turned out well. She could just explain it as a silly game, and maybe the girl would understand.

She could also choose to lie. Kate was definitely embarrassed, and it wouldn’t be a stretch to play the role of an unwanting victim. She could say that someone else cut up her suit.

Kate didn’t give herself much time to think it over though; she had to say something fast…

A) Kate goes with the truth.

B) Kate goes with the lie.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 07:51 AM   #95
uzaho

Going with B because it could go either way - the pool girl might believe whatever Kate comes up with and she might not.

My stories:
Going Unnoticed at School
Becky's Brother's Sleepover
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 07:52 AM   #96
AmieElle
Account Banned

I'll go with A be interesting to see the reaction of the pool girl

PM "edge" and I will do 10 edges in a row
AmieElle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 10:41 AM   #97
Desril

I could go either way here, but I'm voting for truth. Kate doesn't seem like she could be a good liar anyway, and she shouldn't have to feel ashamed

A
Desril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 12:59 PM   #98
Mrslutman

I'll vote "A." Hopfully the pool girl is understanding. Maybe even a little into it, hehe.

Dare to-do list

PM dares!

Likes & Limits

Old 10-16-2013, 05:37 PM   #99
slut12

Send a message via Yahoo to slut12
Thumbs up Choice

I am going to go with A

Female
Bi-Curious

Don't ask me to be your mistress or for me to be your slave. You are wasting your time if you ask!

Ho-oh
slut12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 09:48 PM   #100
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

(Yeash Uzaho, even when you vote first you end up with the most unpopular vote =P)

“It’s… kind of hard to explain…” Kate began.

The pool girl just looked on waiting, as if urging Kate to go on. She clearly hadn’t a clue why Kate was naked.

“That stuff over there… that was my suit…” Kate pointed to the pile. The girl looked at it, back to Kate, and then to the pile again. She clearly seemed surprised but confused. Kate was burning red now.

Kate had to choose her words carefully. Unless the pool girl was a closet exhibitionist, the whole stripping naked for thrill would seem odd. “I cut my suit up because… well it’s sort of a dare.”

“Who dared you?” The girl asked.

Kate gulped, “myself.” The look on the pool girl’s face told Kate to keep going. “I did it myself. I sort of intended to um… get naked. I didn’t mean to skinny dip at first. It was just going to be a quick run from here to my room.”

“You were going to streak the hotel!?” The pool girl asked.

Kate’s heart rate wasn’t slowing. Her mouth seemed dry so she licked her lips. “I didn’t intend to be seen, so it’s not really streaking. Then I figured I’d take a quick dip and you came in…”

Kate felt the pool girl’s stare on her body intensify. It was so bizarre to actually feel someone looking. She knew that her nudity was being analyzed. She knew this girl had to be sizing up, judging her in some way. She knew she was trapped and really at this girls mercy. She felt vulnerable before when she had her clothes cut up. She felt vulnerable thinking how she was multiple stories away from her room. Yet to be naked and in front of someone was even worse.

Even with the worry, Kate’s body felt warm regardless of the cool water. Her breathing was heavy, both from the excitement and keeping herself afloat.

The pool girl finally got done thinking and spoke up, “so you cut your clothes off, and planned to sneak around naked for some self dare? That’s…”

A) “… crazy.” The pool girl lets Kate go, not knowing what to make of everything.

B) “… amazing.” The pool girl seems interested in some way with what Kate is up to.

(Almost considered a ‘C) “…hot.”’ Option, but I worry it would end up being a clear winner, and I think it’s too soon for something like that in this story. =P)
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 10:15 PM   #101
Desril

I think you're right, if you made that C option it'd be the clear winner.

So I'm voting B.
Desril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 12:16 AM   #102
Mrslutman

I'll vote "B." Adding a second character to the mix who's interested in maybe, testing the waters as it were, with Kate could prove entertaining.

Dare to-do list

PM dares!

Likes & Limits

Old 10-17-2013, 01:23 AM   #103
MGunder

I'm also going to have to go with B. I think it has the most fun potential

Curious about: anal, public, humiliation, degredation, bladder control, golden showers.

Limits: scat, drinking piss, cum eating, blood, permanent, total public, family, animals, illegal, crossdressing.

kik: Mgunder

My Sex Map

My PM Dares
MGunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 01:41 AM   #104
alicia14

B, it will be more interesting
Height:5'4"
Weight: 114 pounds
Breast Size: 36-C

PM ME DARES PLZ TY
Pee/Pooing Myself, Semi-Public, Mild Pain, Dares up to a week long, Poop stays below waist
Limits:
Dangerous, Illegal, Pictures, Webcam, Family, Friends, Severe Pain, Full Public, Poo Handling, Drinking Pee (Licking is alright though), Dares over 1 week long, Public at School, Full Slave, Full Master, Period Blood, Blood, Vomit, Diapers since i won't buy them
alicia14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 07:02 AM   #105
uzaho

Can't a girl just have some harmless fun?

A

My stories:
Going Unnoticed at School
Becky's Brother's Sleepover
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
choose your own adventure