Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-08-2014, 10:01 PM   #91
NobodyImportant

Jesse Should wear 6 diapers in front of family and friends, poop them and eat her poop in front of them.
Oh wait was that in your limits?
You are to respect other peoples limits when giving dares.

Colin:
Do the banana dare. Count how many whole bananas you can put into your butt.
Diaper up with one or two diapers.
If you picked two, roll two dice, and subtract the amount of bananas you put in. That is the amount of hours you will have to spend in that diaper. Half of that time you have to be outside. If the result is negative reroll.
If you picked one, do the same except add + 2 hours to your time spent outside.
Once your time outside is over you can enter your home after peeing in your diapers too.
Once back inside you may remove them after you have filled the diapers up until leaking in the shower and subsequently came into them.

PS: I do not poop my diapers. I might after some serious convincing. But not just like that. It's in my limits for a reason.

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.

Last edited by NobodyImportant; 01-08-2014 at 10:08 PM.
NobodyImportant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 05:41 PM   #92
johnsmilk

You must wear a diaper every day for a week, you cannot change your diaper until you have messed it, once it is messed you must keep it by your face for 10 minutes, then change

dislikes/ punishments: low pain, smelling my messy diaper, over 3 hour dares, medium public, shitting my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper

limits: scat eating, full public humiliation, family, friends

PM DIAPER DARES I WILL DO EVERYONE OF THEM AND PROVIDE PROOF IF YOU ASK
johnsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 09:21 PM   #93
LimitExplorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmilk View Post
You must wear a diaper every day for a week, you cannot change your diaper until you have messed it, once it is messed you must keep it by your face for 10 minutes, then change
Good job reading his post...

NobodyImportant: I'll assume johnsmilk's dare did not convince you to mess, in which case you may choose to do this dare, assuming I'm not accidentally breaking your limits either.

You're (obviously) going to have to wear diapers for this dare. Check the clock now, while you are reading this: if the current minute of the hour (e.g. the 53 in 11:53) is an even number, you have to wear three diapers. If the number is an odd number, you're wearing five.
Also wear some plastic or latex pants over them. Whatever other clothing you wear (latex or just regular clothes) is up to you.

You'll need 4 jars of apple sauce for this dare. If you need to buy these because you don't have them lying around, you will need to wear diapers while doing so - as many as you dare wear in public, but no less than two. If you do not need to buy them, you have to wear two more diapers for the rest of this dare (so five or seven depending on what you 'rolled' earlier).

The next four times you eat a meal (small snacks don't count!) you have to pour one jar of apple sauce into your innermost diaper. Use a funnel if you have/need one. After you poured the last jar (i.e. after the fourth meal), you must keep the diapers on for at least another 4 hours, at least 1 of which has to be spent outside.
LimitExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 01:25 AM   #94
johnsmilk

Pee in a diaper, 4 hours later in that same diaper go to the store and stay until someone comments on a pee smell

dislikes/ punishments: low pain, smelling my messy diaper, over 3 hour dares, medium public, shitting my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper

Old 01-26-2014, 12:45 PM   #95
indiapers

Pour a liter of coke into your diaper then wet it now go for a jog.
I have huggies pullups and like everything diapers and abdl I will update sig. But this is what I like.
indiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 06:55 PM   #96
daremenow
getDare Succubus

wear a diaper until you piss yourself plus 2 hours.

Please make mine as extreme as possible. I will be home all day tomorrow after a few errands.
daremenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 08:16 PM   #97
JTN2010

You are to wear and use diapers for the entire next 48 hours. You can change yourself twice total (not counting putting on the first diaper)

Loves: Diapers, Dice Dares, Hypnosis
Tries: Anal, Light Pain, Hidden Public, Bladder Control, Complicated
Dislikes: Large pain, huge mess, long-term anal, extreme bondage
Limits: Pictures/video, bodily harm, a2m, urethra, anything destructive socially/romantically/professionally
JTN2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 11:03 AM   #98
hats

Send a message via Yahoo to hats

For your task, you are going to need a few things. Firstly, you are going to need a diaper, sissy. Second, you are going to need a jar of apple sauce (your call on how big, but the bigger the better! I recommend 500ml and up). The final thing you will need is a turkey baster. Do not continue reading until you have bought all the required things!

Here's what you're going to do. First, lay out all the items, and find a place to lay down. I also suggest putting something on the ground under you. Take the turkey baster, and fill it with apple sauce. Then, take the turkey baster, and insert it into your bum. You can use some lube first if you want. Squeeze the bulb and feel the apple sauce squirt out into your sissy hole. You may squirt some air in with it. Hold everything in, including the air. If you let out a fart, some applesauce could come out as well, and we don't want that yet. Keep filling the turkey baster and filling your bottom with the apple sauce. Keep filling until the entire jar of apple sauce is inside you. If you can't get it all with the turkey baster, don't worry about it. Anyway, put on your diaper(s), and enjoy. Eventually all that apple sauce is going to come out into your diaper. Whenever you are ready, let it all out. Then I want you to sit down and wiggle around in it a bit, and enjoy the mess in the back of your diaper

likes:crossdressing ,sissyfacation ,diapers ,wam,semi public, humiliation,feet,bondage,cum,puppy/pony/kittyplay anal and sticky
dislikes: family,illegal,poop,pain
hats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 01:44 PM   #99
JTN2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hats View Post
For your task, you are going to need a few things. Firstly, you are going to need a diaper, sissy. Second, you are going to need a jar of apple sauce (your call on how big, but the bigger the better! I recommend 500ml and up). The final thing you will need is a turkey baster. Do not continue reading until you have bought all the required things!

Here's what you're going to do. First, lay out all the items, and find a place to lay down. I also suggest putting something on the ground under you. Take the turkey baster, and fill it with apple sauce. Then, take the turkey baster, and insert it into your bum. You can use some lube first if you want. Squeeze the bulb and feel the apple sauce squirt out into your sissy hole. You may squirt some air in with it. Hold everything in, including the air. If you let out a fart, some applesauce could come out as well, and we don't want that yet. Keep filling the turkey baster and filling your bottom with the apple sauce. Keep filling until the entire jar of apple sauce is inside you. If you can't get it all with the turkey baster, don't worry about it. Anyway, put on your diaper(s), and enjoy. Eventually all that apple sauce is going to come out into your diaper. Whenever you are ready, let it all out. Then I want you to sit down and wiggle around in it a bit, and enjoy the mess in the back of your diaper
Okay half way done with your dare (full and diapered, this is a VERy new experience for me).

For you: Put on your most absorbant diaper. Drink a glass of water and wait until you need to pee next and pee. Then drink 2 glasses of water and wait until you need to pee next and pee. Then 3 glasses, etc. until you have started to leak significantly. And don't just pee every chance you get let it build up some.

For me something that does not involve putting something into my ass or more than 2 diapers would be best (down to two for a few days)

Loves: Diapers, Dice Dares, Hypnosis
Tries: Anal, Light Pain, Hidden Public, Bladder Control, Complicated
Dislikes: Large pain, huge mess, long-term anal, extreme bondage
Limits: Pictures/video, bodily harm, a2m, urethra, anything destructive socially/romantically/professionally
JTN2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 07:33 AM   #100
Slug58
Account Banned

do this dare and give me a report:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....postcount=1652

Dared to do list....

dares longer as 8h are difficult and could take a lot of time till i can do it
I am vulnerable at If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version) till Sept. 18

Orophins control my phone and pc with salfeld. You would punnish me, ask him?
Slug58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 09:17 PM   #101
sddddd

Your dare is to where 3 diapers for 24 hours. During that time you have to pee at least three times in them (two times have to be within 18 hours of starting) and poop at least one (within 12 hours of starting). If you fail to meet the requirements in parenthesis then add 24 more hours to the dare. The diaper has to stay on the whole time, and you also have to be dressed like a girl the whole time, preferably in a dress. If for whatever reason you have to take the diaper off for school, work, etc, then add 2 hours for every hour the diaper is off, but make sure every pee/poop is in that same set of diapers. Keep the order of the diapers the same too. Finally, right as your about to finish put the diaper on backwards so all your mess in the front, duct tape you hands and feet together and then hump the edge of something until you cum. You can't use you hands though, and you have to cum within 15 minutes. If you fail to cum in time then you have to put the diaper fully on your head with your mess in the front against your face for 10 minutes. Enjoy!

Happy 100th hardcore diaper dare everyone!

If the person who replies would like to help me with a super SUPER messy diaper dare I'm planning then please PM me as well!!!! Thanks!

Maybe: needles, pee

Limits: Obvious public, personal info, blood, permanent, illegal, blackmail, shaving non-genital areas and laxatives (just no fun for me).

Gear: *new ball clamp!*, cock cage, 2 med and 1 large butt plugs, 8 inch vibrator, hollow penis plug, etc

Last edited by sddddd; 03-06-2014 at 09:19 PM.
sddddd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 01:13 PM   #102
babygd

Hmmm some out there loves and likes so for you I would suggest that you wait until you have a whole weekend free (or just two days). On the first day you are to get up at 6:30am, and you're first job is to go to the park with a bag...then you're are going to raid the doggy doo bins . You should aim to gather 4 turds.

When you get back home here's what you're going to do: Diaper up (I would recommend 2) these are your only diapers for the two days! The day after you start the dare you must get up at 6:30am and on both nights go to bed at around 10:30pm.

You now have to meet a quota! Between 6:30am and 2:30pm on both days you must pee yourself at least 1 * number on a rolled 6 sided dice and mess yourself at least 0.5 * w/e you get on a six sided dice (rounded up for the messing) orrr you have to put a dog turd down the back of your diaper

Also between 2:30pm and 10:30pm you have to do the opposite roll a dice to see the most amount of times you get to pee then divide it by 2 (round down). If you mess during this period then you fail automatically. Again failure results in more dog doo.

At the end of the two days look how much dog doo is left out of 4.
4: Well done, one hell of a messy diaper there but at least its all yours...
Clean up, do w/e you want you earned it.
3: Almost!!! Bad roll huh? Well tough luck...before you take those diapers off you must edge twice in them.
2: Uh oh...I hope those turds weren't from big dogs. Do the same as two but flip the diaper around
1: Eesh that's REALLY gross most of that's animal waste now. Do the same as 2 but edge 3 times and when you're done you must take off the diapers and keep your nose within 10 cm of them for 10 minutes.
0: Bleurgh...I don't even. Ewww. To make you reeeeally regret this edge 3x ruin orgasm into diaper, take it off and use it as a face mask until you can cum.

Meeting the quota may be difficult so drinks, suppositories, inserted marshmallows and bananas can all be used to help the process.

*Idk if I've gone too far here sorry if so. Even I was a bit grossed out writing this haha.
WONT DO: Permanent, serious bodily harm, family, over the top, daytime public, illegal
babygd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 01:06 AM   #103
johnsmilk

Put on a diaper, go to a store, walk around until you pee your diaper, now go to the bathroom, take off your pants and take a picture of you in your wet diaper through the mirror. Now set this picture as your wall paper for 2 days

Old 03-12-2014, 05:33 PM   #104
indiapers

All of tomorrow 1/2 of your food goes down your diaper no changing. At the end of the day tie yourself up to your bed and fall asleep sweet dreams.
Old 03-17-2014, 09:02 PM   #105
Diaperlover22

You must put on enough diapers so that there is a noticeable bulge when you put pants on, now put normal clothes on and go to the movie theater, go to a movie and you can't leave the movie until you have peed and pooped in your diapers, when you have peed and pooped and the movie is over go to the restroom, into a stall, you can close the door but you can't lock it, in the stall you must change your diaper, after you changed you must take the old diapers and put them in the trash can, make sure at least one person sees you throw the diapers away.

Please make my dare public and or long term

Love: bulky diapers, using diapers, public, humiliation, ect.
Limits: putting things in butt, and pain
Diaperlover22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above