Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 01-24-2017, 06:50 AM   #91
bthomas
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to bthomas

As for a number, I'll pick 2.

Looking to meet and talk to new people and expand my horizons.

Photo credits: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...ay_on_back.jpg

Shout out to Grendelkhan and Lady Byron for using Creative Commons licensing.
bthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 08:41 AM   #92
tjlakin

i will pick number 4

Likes:messy, swirlies,pies, cold showers, WAM dares, messy workouts,gunge, head dunking into messy substances.

Dislikes: pee/poo,cum

Limits: Friends and family, videos, face pics,Any social media site,public humiliation, Edging, cross dressing

PM dares: Feel free to send anytime

kik: MessyLad1
tjlakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 10:31 AM   #93
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I'll take number 3.

Will post tonight when home from work

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 11:10 AM   #94
steve2666

Since I've enjoyed reading this thread for a few weeks now, and the blue team is one down. I'll sign up for the rest of this week if I can?

I'll pick number 5.

(PS also a perhaps obvious beginner question, are we supposed to do the dares as we are given them in the week, or wait till the end and complete them all in succession like it would be on the game show?)
Anal, pee play(new to this), Ruining, Hidden-Public, Edging and sending pics(not always with face).
Dislikes/Punishments
Corner Time, A2M, toilet licking,
Limits
Full Public, Heavy Scat, Blood, permanent damage, family
Kik: Sissy_Shannon1
Looking for advice/help/encouragement in building up my sissy wardrobe and toy collection
steve2666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 06:14 PM   #95
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I arrive for the show and I am giving a red uniform. I question it as first as I have been true blue for the last 2 weeks. I put on the red shorts, and red t-shirt tieing it up slightly above my waist. I walk out barefoot and take my place... seeing I am teamed this week with takin wondering if there is any hard feelings and quickly worried that if we lose he will try to get everyone to gang up on me.

My thoughts quickly pass as the first game begins and I look across at my opponent.. adjusting my hair as the first cards are drawn. I see a 5 and skip a breath until I see a 3 drawn. I smirk, hoping it will go my way. Then the next 2 rounds come and each time I unluckily draw a 5 as well. I shake my head as bthomas wins those rounds. He is handed a pie and walks over to me. I take a deep breath and make a slight from hoping he has sympathy for me. I can feel the pie held in front of my face sensing it.. knowing its coming at any second. I tense up in anticipation. The pie is smushed in my face, going around with his hand as I have to take it. going up my nose as he the runs the pie through my hair. Some pie falling on the chest of my shirt as a bit more splats to the ground.

I wipe my eyes emphatically and wipe some pie streaks through my hair tossing more to the ground as I go back to my seat crossing my legs I like my fingers thinking atleast it tastes good. watching my team fall slightly behind. As we are asked to pick. I want 2 but bthomas takes it first. I settle for 3 hoping that it works out for me in the next round

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
Old 01-24-2017, 06:55 PM   #96
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

I'll pick 1 for the next game, will post from last results when I get home later.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 06:55 PM   #97
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Well it's the bucket game again. Quick refresher on it you are each sitting under a bucket with your chosen number 3 contain confetti that is either gold, silver or bronze. The bronze is worth 200 points silver 400 and gold is worth 600 points unfortunately for 3 of you the other 3 buckets are filled with mess which is worth no points. We will now find out which is which by dumping them over your heads.

atownesq is first up and tenses as the number 1 .bucket is dumped he is showered in silver colored confetti. bthomas is under the number 2 bucket which is turned over to cover him in gold confetti. Ezeperalta is nexts and starts to squirm as the number 3 bucket is over turned giving her a bean shower. Tjlakin is under bucket 4 and is next and gets hit with a giant helping of mayo. Steve is up next and tenses up knowing that it's a 50/50 chance the bucket pours mustard out of him. Samk is last and get the bronze confetti.

So that means Red added 200 points to there score but blue added 1000 points to there score. So blue now leads 1500 to 600. Meaning Red is off to a horrible start but what can you expect from a team that is two thirds losers.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 08:29 PM   #98
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

With some pie streaks in my hair, face mostly clean I walk over taking the 3rd chair. Really wanting the 2nd but that was already taken by the guy that pied me. I glance over as the rules are explained... knowing its 50/50 I stay clean... having experienced the beans in the first week. I nervously sit there. I watch as the first 2 guys get confetti. I now sit there nervous, uncrossing my legs. as my legs bounce with nerves. I cover my eyes knowing my chances aren't good. I feel something hit my head, then a flow of small pelt like objects. I can smell it, shit its beans again. The beans and bean juice roll over my hair. down the back of my shirt, and going a bit into the front of my shirt. splatting over my lap. I uncover my eyes. shaking my head as I wipe off my legs. Once again glistening more with the brown bean juice. I wipe my arms as small bits of beans fall down on me as the game continues. Looking to my left, almost happy I got beans as I miss out on the mustard and mayo. I ring my hair out, beans sporadically on me as I walk back to my seat hearing that we are way down. Hoping for my luck to change in round 3.

Old 01-24-2017, 09:58 PM   #99
atownesq
Distinguished Member

I am excited to be chosen for the game, hoping to win some nice prizes, but a little concerned that I'm on the team that is outnumbered. As the rules of the first game are explained, I'm feeling optimistic as I've had some recent good luck with cards. While I put on a facade of confidence, I'm a little disappointed that I have to go twice in the first round, even though I know my odds are the same in both games.

After winning the first two hands in my first match, I throw my hands in the air in celebration, knowing I've at least managed to stay clean and win points. Not really caring that I lose the last hand, I smash a pie in my opponents face while playfully taunting him and playing to the crowd.

A little disappointed that I have to go again, I didn't have a good feeling about this round. Still trying to stay positive and keep the crowd on my side, I smile and motion for the crowd to cheer as I draw my cards. After losing the first two, I was happy to at least salvage one and only get hit with one pie. As the dude across from me in red throws the pie in my face and smears it over my head, i'm a little shocked my his enthusiasm and force, but I play it off. With my short blonde hair it isn't a big deal, bits of it dripping down over my shoulders. I wipe it away from my eyes and fling the excess off from my hands onto the floor, before licking some of the cream off around my lips and playfully saying, "thanks, that's delicious" while smiling and making eye contact with a cute blonde who's laughing in the front row.

After cleaning up with paper towels as best I could I position myself under the first bucket for round 2. I'm excited to at least have another team member making things more even. I nervously tip the bucket and am relieved as I feel no mess and silver confetti comes down around me, a few pieces sticking to the side of my head and hair from the remnants of the pie. I exuberantly pump my fist and yell "woo! yeah!" to the crowd as I return to my seat, happy to be mostly clean and feeling good about our team's chances, knowing we need just one of the two more good buckets to maintain our lead.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
Old 01-25-2017, 07:55 PM   #100
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Today it's a test on strength and endurance. You will each be tasked with holding a plank position over three items. You will earn 50 points for each minute you hold it and a bonus 250 if you make it all 5 minutes but if you are week and can't hold it all 5 minutes you land in the messes.

Ezeperalta is holding it with a larch bowl of tuna under her face, a ice cream cake under her chest lined up with her breast and a pie under her crotch. bthomas has sour cream under his face, a chocolate cake under his chest and and ice cream cake under his crotch. Tjlakin has mustard under his face a tray of beans under his chest and a griant bowl of ice cold custard under his crotch. atownesq has mayo under his face, a tray of mud under his chest and griant bowl of ice cold custard under his crotch. Samk has sauerkraut under his face rice pudding under his chest and a giant icecream sundae under his crotch. Steve has dog food under his face, marshmallow fluff under his chest and a giant icecream sundae under his crotch.

The timer starts and everyone lifts up into position. It's immediately clear that bthomas and atownesq are out of shape and in trouble at 20 second mark atownesq loses it and takes the dive landing face chest and crotch first in his mess. bthomas slouches down but pulls up as he feels the co;d shock of his crotch touching the ice cream cake but the 50 second mark he looses it and down he goes into the mess. No points for either of them

Right at the 1 minute mark Steve loses his grip and slips into the mess earning blue only 100 points. The 3 red players hang pn tto the 4 minute mark sweating and struggling. Samk goes down into the slop but picks up 400 points for his effort. A few seconds later Tjlakin bites the mess. Ezeperalta holds on past the 4 minute 39 mark now past the 4 45 mark. a her right arm buckles at the 4 52 mark she tries to right herself but in she goes hard.

So Red earns 1200 points and blue only 100. That makes the score red 1800 to blue 1600.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 01-25-2017, 08:10 PM   #101
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Hearing the challenge is planking, I am immediately distressed knowing that this is not a good challenge for me. While I appear to be in good physical shape, I hardly ever do any strength and stamina exercises. I mostly run, bike, and do other types of cardio. To make matters worse I have long, skinny, lanky arms which aren't conducive to this type of exercise. I take my position over mayo, mud, and custard.

Within the first 10 seconds or so my arms and abs were already severely aching and I was shaking trying to stay up. I probably could have lasted 10 or 15 seconds longer than I did, but I knew there was no way I was even making it to the minute mark, so I decided to throw in the towel and at least give the crowd a bit of show. Not resisting at all, I extended my arms out to my side and dove straight into the mess. The mayo hitting my face was awful, a bit gets into my mouth but I spit it out, the taste is gross as I don't like mayo. A bit also gets up my nose and I try to discretely blow it out and wipe it away with my sleeve. I can feel the coolness of the custard through my shorts, and as I get up and walk away I notice my chest is covered in dark brown mud which also scattered a bit across the stage.

I watch the rest of the competition disappointed my teammates didn't do better, and now concerned that we've squandered our early lead.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
The following user says Thank You to atownesq for this post:
Old 01-25-2017, 09:02 PM   #102
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I sit in my chair hearing the 3rd round announced. Thinking this might be something I am good at. I am positioned staring right down at tuna as I put myself in plank position. The smell of it is awful and makes it hard to concentrate, my bean soaked hair dangles down a bit. I go back and forth between concentration to not fall and the smell of tuna distracting me. I hear several people fall and the crowd laugh. Unsure of who is falling.. just happy its not me. As the time goes I start to feel a bit weaker praying I can last... the ice cream cake under my chest softening and starting to melt slightly. Hearing the time counted down, all of a sudden with seconds left I collapse unexpectedly and hard. my face planting into the tuna, it going all of and up my nose and some in my mouth. Its so gross. some going into my hair as it was dangling down and hit the tuna as well. I feel the cold sloppy sensation of the ice cream cake as my chest slushes into it. Its soaking though my shirt and bra quickly, the pie smashing into my shorts, soaking through as well and on my upper thighs. I try to get to my feet as soon as possibly. spitting out some tuna as lady like as I can and trying to get it out of my nose. I wipe my face. shirt sticking to my chest as I try to wipe excess mess off. as I walk back, my bare feet step in several different substances.

I peer up at the score board. Seeing we have a lead. realizing the host awarded double points. Hoping nobody else notices as we are now in the lead..

Hoping I can avoid a mess for the first time next round.

The following user says Thank You to ezeperalta212 for this post:
Old 01-26-2017, 09:32 PM   #103
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Today's game is hot potato. The music starts and the gunge balloon is past around when it stops Ezeperalta is holding it and raises it above her head for it to be popped showering her in green gunge. The music starts again as the next balloon is past around when it stops again Bthomas is holding it and gets showered in orange gunge when it pops. The music starts and the last balloon is past around when it stops again atownesq is holding it. It goes over his head for a yellow gunge shower,.

So red picks up 200 more points and blue picks up 100 points. That makes the score 2000 for red to 1700 for blue.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 01-26-2017, 09:51 PM   #104
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I form a circle with the other contestants. looking around at everyone hoping I don't get stuck with a balloon. They are pretty large as the music starts I pass it around a few times, still feeling a bit icky from the previous rounds. wanting to win for more prizes. As I get in the flow of passing it... I receive it and go to pass it. the music stops. I take another deep breath as I hear laughter almost like I am the butt of a joke. I look around and I am told to raise it above my head. before I can even raise it fully above Nova pops it with a pin. I feel the cascade of mess as it saturates my hair and shirt, feeling some go in. as I open my eyes, its a classic green lumpy gunge. I bounce around in displeasure as I stand in the puddle for a second. Gunge streaking down my tan legs. I leave the circle while draining my hair. I look on as we maintain our lead.

Sitting back in my chair I hope nobody notices any possibly scoring error in last round as I really need a warm shower and knowing past weeks, you only get that if you win.

Old 01-26-2017, 10:44 PM   #105
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Still feeling gross and messy after the first round, I take my seat in the circle and quickly pass the balloon as soon as I receive it. The music is kind of corny and annoying and I catch myself checking out people in the audience as I wait for it to come back around. I survive the first two and am feeling pretty good about things, but the music stops just as the last balloon is handed to me. I try to quickly pass it off, but tjlakin wisely has his hands behind his head and I'm stuck holding the balloon. Accepting my fate, I hold it above my head and it's almost immediately popped. I close my eyes and brace myself and feel a very cold, mostly runny but with some clumps of gunge run down my face, neck, and back and further mess up my shirt, with a bit landing in my lap. As I open my eyes I see i'm mostly covered in yellow. Based on the texture, smell, and feel, I suspect it's a mixture of flour and water with food coloring. I wipe it away from my eyes and mouth and look at the scoreboard and see we are still losing...after having a big lead after the first game, this doesn't seem quite right, so I ask my teammates quietly, "I know I sucked in the plank competition but didn't really pay attention after that, how did you guys do? I think we may have gotten screwed out of some points here"

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes

Advertisements
Kink Talk