Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-06-2011, 02:52 AM   #91
nonstopdisco

Awesome story man, thanks really enjoy reading your stuff!
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 09:16 PM   #92
Tylerr

Send a message via AIM to Tylerr

This story is great. Hopefully this isn't the end and it continues soon!

Lets play Truth or Dare! PM me or Email me!
Email me @ [email protected]
Tylerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 09:31 AM   #93
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Don't worry, it isn't. However, I'm leaving on vacation this afternoon and I won't be back until Saturday afternoon. I'll try to post my next update that night.

-Demon Thief
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 11:33 PM   #94
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Well, better late than never...

Chapter Twenty-Three

Six months have passed since my last adventure with Damien, Brandon, and Zack. This next part takes place on the night of my thirteenth birthday, an event I had been looking forward to. Sadly, things didn't go quite as I hoped.

So yeah, I'm 13. Big milestone in my opinion. After all, it's not every day that you hit your teens.

To celebrate my birthday, my parents treated me to this big party in our backyard, since the snow melted early this year. A lot of my friends were there, including Damien of course. He and I were practically inseperable by this time.

The party itself was perfect. We played a bunch of party games for most of the afternoon until people started going home. By 6:00, Damien, myself, and two girls from our homeroom were left. Their names were Leanne and Nicole.

Nicole is a couple of months younger than me, but a few inces taller. She has blond hair that she keeps in a bun. Leanne, on the other hand, is a few months older than me, and she's exactly my height and has long brown hair. I've had a crush on her for a few months now.

"So what do you guys want to do now?" I asked. It was just us four in the backyard. The girls were waiting for their rides home and my parents were inside watching TV. Damien's parents were home and he was planning on spending the night.

"It's your birthday, you choose," Leanne said.

"I really don't care what we do, as long as it's fun," Nicole added.

Now, Damien and I were close, but we weren't as close as Leanne and Nicole. They went everywhere together, had the same classes, had sleepovers at each others' houses, you name it. Sometimes they even finished each other's sentences. It's like they were twins, but we knew that wasn't possibe because of their age difference.

"How about we play basketball?" Damien suggested. "Guys against girls?"

"Why not?" I said.

"Let's do it!" Leanne said. Nicole nodded in agreement.

My parents' garage had an old basketball hoop in front of it. It's been there as long as I can remember. I got my basketball and bounce-passed to Nicole.

"So what are the rules?" I asked.

"Each basket is one point. First team to reach eleven wins," Leanne said.

"Okay, but no rough stuff," Damien replied.

"Alright, then," I said.

The next few minutes were very intense. Each time Damien or I scored a point, Nicole or Leanne would score one. It got to the point where we were tied at 9 points.

"Time-out," Leanne said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Let's make a bet; make this a little interesting," she replied.

"Okay, what?" I asked.

"Losing team has to do whatever the winning team says tomorrow. It'll be Sunday, so there's no problem with school."

"I agree," I said, "But, no one else can know about the bet or what the losers do."

"Agreed, no blackmail," Damien said.

"Okay, agreed," said Nicole.

Tune in next time to find out who wins!
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."

14 years on GetDare!
Old 08-18-2011, 06:21 PM   #95
daremaster 1
getDare God

Great chapter and cant wait for more!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 11:16 PM   #96
nonstopdisco

Awesome Update! Cheers
Old 08-20-2011, 10:58 PM   #97
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Aw, you're making me blush.

Anyway, out of curiousity, who do you think will win this basketball game? I have the next part all ready and everything, but I want to hear your answers.

14 years on GetDare!
Old 08-21-2011, 10:23 AM   #98
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

I think the girls win

likes :undies dares masturbaton/cum,some pain, and pee control,nipple Torture
dislikes : semi public, , edge
Limits :family or friends public crossdressing Severe Pain anaal poo, showing face, mouth soaping, facebook, cam,pokomon,permanen
paaltjepaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 02:27 PM   #99
daremaster 1
getDare God

I can't wait to find out!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 02:06 PM   #100
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

I bet the 'twins' win
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 01:43 AM   #101
nonstopdisco

Can't wait to see what happens man. Guessing the girls win because of some underhand tactics lol.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:48 PM   #102
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Seriously, no one thinks the guys are going to win?
Well, guess what? You're all wrong!

Chapter Twenty-Four

"You guys go first," I said, passing the ball to Nicole.

"Okay, but you'll be sorry," she replied. She passed the ball to Leanne, who started dribbling it down the driveway. Damien tried to get in front of her to block her, but she was too fast and took the shot. Swish. It was now 10-9. Damien and I were in danger of losing.

"Okay, our turn," I said. Nicole picked up the ball and passed it to me.

"Alright, but if we get one more basket, we win," she said.

I passed the ball to Damien, who tried to keep it away from Nicole as best he could, but then Leanne came up from behind him and stole the ball. She tried to make a jumpshot, but this time I was ready, and I knocked the ball out of her hands. Damien caught it and shot it in the basket. Now the score was tied at ten. The next basket would win.

"Alright, it's our turn to take it out again," Leanne siad, but then we heard a car horn honking.

"Leanne, your mom is here!" my mom called.

"What about Nicole?" Leanne asked.

"She said she'll take you both home," my mom replied.

"We have to go," Nicole said to us.

"But I guess the game ends here. We're tied, so I guess we'll have to find a way to break the tie," Leanne continued.

"Anyway, we'll let you know when we come up with a game. Bye!" Nicole said as she and Leanne ran to her mother's car.

"So now what do we do?" Damien asked.

"I don't know," I answered.

We hung around in the backyard until my mom told us to come inside. We went to my room, which had a sleeping bag and a mattress on the floor for Damien. We changed into our pajamas while facing away from each other, then Damien voiced a suggestion that he had been thinking of for a few minutes.

"Since it's your birthday, let's do this. You can come up with a game that we both can play, and you can make whatever bet you want, if you want to make a bet, that is"

"Okay, the game is blackjack. Best three out of five," I said.

"And the bet?" Damien asked.

"Loser has to do whatever the winner says for the rest of the night," I said.

14 years on GetDare!
Old 09-09-2011, 03:51 AM   #103
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

That was unfair man! :P
How should we know that no one wins :P

Anyways, great chapter, looking forward to the next one!
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 11:30 PM   #104
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Talking

Hey, my joy lies in making interesting twists. However, I can't take any liberty with this story because everything is true. The only things I've changed are the names, mainly for privacy reasons.

I guess I'll post an update now, though...

Chapter Twenty-Five

"That sounds like a bet Brandon would make," Damien said.

"Does that mean you don't want to do it?" I asked.

"No, I'll go along with it. I was just commenting on the bet itself."

"Alright then."

I grabbed my cards from my desk and dealed two for Damien and two for me. These weren't marked cards, so I couldn't tell what Damien had. As for me, I had a jack and a nine.

"So what were we going to make them do?" Damien asked.

"Huh?" I asked, not having paid attention to the question.

"The girls. From our basketball bet. What were we going to make them do if they lost?"

"I don't know. I wasn't thinking about that part."

"Neither was I," he admitted. I showed him my cards and he showed me his. He had two queens so he won.

"Okay, that was just luck," I said. "Let's see you do it again."

"Whatever."

I dealed the cards again. There was something else on my mind, so I asked the other question that Damien was probably wondering about.

"What do you think we would have had to do if we lost?"

Damien thought about that for a few minutes. While he did that, I stared at my hand. I was probably going to lose this round too, since I had an eight and a seven.

"Maybe make us do their chores or whatever," he finally said. "Hit me."

I passed him a card. He looked ar his hand for a moment, then tossed them down and said, "I'm over 21. You win."

"That means we're tied then," I said, already dealing out the next hand. This time, I had a seven and a nine. When the time came to show our hands, Damien won again with an ace and a seven. I then won the fourth round with a jack and a ten.

"Last round and we're tied," Damien said. "Seems like a lot of our card games go down to the wire like that, even if we aren't betting."

"Just lucky, I guess," I said as I dealt out the last hand.

I barely had a chance to look at my hand when Damien showed his cards and said, "Looks like I win. I've got two kings."

I looked at my hand, then laid them down and replied, "Not so fast. Blackjack!" For my last hand had been a jack and an ace. Now Damien had to do whatever I said for the rest of the night. And we never fell asleep right away on our sleepovers before, so it would be a very interesting couple of hours.

To be continued...

14 years on GetDare!
Old 09-18-2011, 11:04 PM   #105
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Chapter Twenty-Six

I was in an interesting position. I had just won a game of blackjack against Damien, which was difficult since he's a twevle year-old version of a Las Vegas card shark. As far as I can remember, this is one of the few times I had beaten him at cards when we had something at stake. Now he had to do anything I wanted for the rest of the night, and I knew how to start this off...

"You're probably not going to like this," I said, "but I've kinda been wanting you to do this ever since the Zack and Brandon thing."

"I haven't got a clue what you're talking about," he said.

I really was embarassed to say this to him, my best friend, but something inside of me did. "I want you to strip naked in front of me!" I blurted out.

"But I've done that, remember?" he replied. "I was naked in front of you the first day we met."

"Yeah, but I was looking away the entire time," I said, "besides, you owe me, since you saw me naked at Zack's house last year."

"Fine, you got me," he said, "but I want you to strip too. After all, it's been six months since that thing at Zack's. I want to see if I've...developed more than you."

"Fat chance," I said, as I took off my shirt. "You're still a couple months younger than me."

"So what? I could have developed earlier than you," he replied as he unbuttoned his pants.

A few minutes later, we were completely nude in front of each other. Our cocks were roughly the same length (I was longer by about half an inch, trust me, we measured). We both had balls and we both had small patches of pubic hair. When we were finished, I put my boxers back on, which were green, but I told Damien to stay the way he was.

"Aw, why didn't you stay naked" Damien asked.

"Why, you want me to stay naked?" I asked him, "I'll make you a deal."

"Okay," he said.

"You must go to the pantry and bring back some cookies, and you must stay the way you are. If you don't get cought by my parents, you can give me a couple of dares."

"What kind of dares?"

"Anything, as long as it doesn't involve anyone," I said.

"You've got yourself a bet," he said, then he went out the door.

A couple of minutes went by, during which I was hoping that Damien wouldn't get caught by my parents. I was pretty sure they would not like to see my friend walking around the house late at night butt naked. But at last, Damien came back with a handful of chocolate-chip cookies.

"I guess I win our little deal," he said. "Now your first dare is-"

To be continued...

14 years on GetDare!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bets, gay, mxm