Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-09-2010, 01:33 PM   #91
MrAmazing11

Spread as much peanut butter as you can in the butt area of a diaper. Place a peeled banana there, as well. Put the diaper on, then put at least 2 more diapers on over it. Bring your laxatives into your room. Lay down in your bed, and tie your feet either to the corners of your bed or together. If you tied them together, duct tape them to the bed. Take the laxatives. You aren't allowed to get up until you've pooped, masturbated, and brought yourself to orgasm, twice.

Limits: permanent, illegal, animals, consuming bodily waste, extreme pain, blood, extended dares lasting longer than 3 days, full public, family, friends.
MrAmazing11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:48 AM   #92
diced

give yourself an enema then put on a diaper. Try to cum before you poop

Softer Limits: Poo, very public (not illegal) cum, family

Harder Limits: illegal, gay, extreme pain, long
diced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 02:35 AM   #93
DeeJay

Send a message via AIM to DeeJay Send a message via Yahoo to DeeJay

Put on a diaper and a tight pair of pants over it. You're not allowed to remove the diaper until you've peed enough to make a wet spot on the pants.

If you're feeling daring, take a laxative at the beginning of the dare and try to pee enough before you're forced to mess yourself!
DeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 03:49 PM   #94
Chargy73

Where can you get adult size diapers
Chargy73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 04:30 PM   #95
wonderboy33
getDare Sweetheart

Anywhere really it just embaressing to buy them

Anyways i dare you to wear a 3 diapers for a full 24 hours.

Likes/limits in sig.
wonderboy33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 04:33 PM   #96
Chargy73

Ok need to get them will try and find them
You need to keep the same one on for a week no taking it off
Old 07-17-2010, 04:37 PM   #97
wonderboy33
getDare Sweetheart

Can i have another dare cause that one is crazy i would never be able to do that.....Thank you in advance.
wonderboy33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 04:45 PM   #98
Chargy73

Ok keep it on for 3hours but you must go to the toilet in them at least 4 times
Old 07-18-2010, 11:14 AM   #99
romeo_sierra

Put on a diaper and take a laxative while drinking as much water/soda as possible. Wearing only a diaper, go into your backyard, taking the key to your door with you. Lock the door, close your eyes and toss the key somewhere into the yard.

Search for the key while trying not to wet and mess yourself. If you wet/mess, you must sit down in the middle of the yard for atleast 15 minutes before continuing your search for the key.

Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Scat, Illegal, Long Time Periods, i.e 3+ days.

I have: Diapers, Sissy Dresses, School Girl Outfits, Panties, Bras, Butt Plugs, Dildos, Rope, Silk Scarves, Mini Dresses, Corsets, Baby-Doll Nighties, Heels, Mini-Skirts, and Cuffs.
romeo_sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 12:29 PM   #100
rosiepie
Account Banned

i dare you to put on a cloth diaper over a thong and you have to poo 10 times and pee 10 times in four hours if uncompleted then go to the mall/shop and ask three random people to spank you till you pee yourself

btw i dont have diapers but have some old undies i can use feel free to give me a dare
rosiepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 01:28 PM   #101
thetech

well use you old undies for the next week as diapers only go to the toilet in them
no matter where you. are when you are at home alone they are all you can wear.

i also dont have any daipers but can use old underware too.
thetech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 02:59 PM   #102
romeo_sierra

I don't think its physically possible to poo 10 times in 4 hours, so I went ahead and took the punishment. Easy sheezy.

Your dare now since you don't own any diapers and this is a DIAPER dare thread, is to go out and buy a pack of diapers, not the pull on kind, the tape-up overnight briefs. Any walgreens/cvs sells them and they are relatively cheap.

If anyone questions you about them, tell that person they are for you.

I have: Diapers, Sissy Dresses, School Girl Outfits, Panties, Bras, Butt Plugs, Dildos, Rope, Silk Scarves, Mini Dresses, Corsets, Baby-Doll Nighties, Heels, Mini-Skirts, and Cuffs.
Old 07-18-2010, 04:06 PM   #103
Chargy73

Anyone know what local shops sell them in the uk
And yours is to wear one for 48 hours no taking off
Old 07-18-2010, 04:48 PM   #104
romeo_sierra

2 days...this should be interesting.

Alright, what I want you to do is find a shop that sells disposable adult diapers, browse the section some, then ask one of the store clerks to help you find one for your "needs" and size. After you purchase them, ask someone, a store clerk or a patron of the store to help you change into one.

Old 07-18-2010, 11:23 PM   #105
Chargy73

Should be fun but I don't know of any shops in the uk that sell them need advice

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper