Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 04-03-2011, 11:20 AM   #91
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Another surprise in store
Read Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel part 68/153 for info

Part 68 (153) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

As Lucy looked at the photo her facial expression would have made a cracking painting. She looked so shocked and instantly realised the story behind the photo.

“Well I can say that this is a very arousing image, are you prepared for it to be shown” Lucy asked Amber, teasing her some more. “Do I have a choice” quietly said Amber. This was followed by a chuckle and a shake of the head from Lucy who tried to bargain and teased once again.

“If I agree to let you chose where the photo is displayed (which internet site) will you do something for me after the game has finished” was Lucy’s bargain. “What will that be?” was the obvious question from Amber.

“Ummmm let me think! I know, you have to roll a dice and if it is even you have to feel and suck the first male that was naked, for 5 minutes each (hand / mouth), if it is odd you get off scott free, without having a stain on your concisions (stain on your hand / face lol)”

Amber just stared at Lucy wondering if it was worth the risk, after all there was only a 50% chance she would have to do the task. Alternatively if she let Lucy chose where to post the image, what would she do if Lucy chose the college forum or something that a lot of people she knew looked at, could she really live with the consequences of her family / fiends seeing her naked bits up close.

“What is the picture” asked David eagerly wishing to see. “Don’t worry you will see shortly, I just want to hear Ambers confirmation first” was Lucy’s remark.

Amber spoke very slowly. Uncertain if she was making the correct decision “Well I think I will have to take you up on your offer”. “Will you shake on it” asked Lucy shoving her hand down her skirt and into her underwear. “Ewww, what are you doing” asked Sarah, baffled at Lucy’s actions.

“The same as you do with them sexy toys” sniggered Lucy referring to the information about how the games had started the previous week. Several members just laughed as they realised what in actual fact Lucy was doing, when as the leader of the group John spoke “Shake on it Amber, or you don’t have a deal.”

Amber didn’t know what she was doing and tried to block out the facts as she slowly brought her hand from behind her back ready to shake Lucy’s now sticky hand.

As the two females shock hands the group noticed Ambers erect nipples seemed to be as hard as bullets and they knew Amber was being turned on. Mark was obviously enjoying himself with his pointy tent stuck neatly inside his black Kelvin classic boxers. The room could not tell if he was excited at the thought of where Lucy’s fingers had just been or the fact he was one of the loosing males and there was a good chance his ½ sister would be tasked with giving him a shake as well as a much needed blow job.

Lucy seemed to hold Ambers hand tight for so long while saying to her “How do you like the stickiness on your hand, just think where them fingers have been, don’t you just want to suck all the cream off them” Lucy teased before finally letting go off Ambers hand and noticing she had her eyes screwed tight together.

There was a lot of laughter from the room after Lucy had erotically tried to get Amber to feel horny with her speech and Actions. “Is it now time for you to show us the photo” David asked.

“It better be revealing” said Amber “Or else you will be in for it” she continued to threaten. “Don’t worry I think all of us want to see you revealing something” sniggered Adam.

Lucy slowly turned the card over revealing a sexy photo of Amber. “I know where that is” chipped in Brian feeling he hadn’t said anything for some time. “It’s in White’s wood and this is where I managed to aquire her sexy light blue bra”

In the photo Amber was dressed very similar to how she was at present, she was totally topless as she was currently sat and her pointy nipples seemed to be pointing to the sky again similar to the present. The main difference the group noticed was in the photo Amber was without a skirt and in only a skimpy sexy blue thong and outside.

“Can I have the photo back now” asked Amber after the group had gawked over her body for several minutes.

“Who says you are getting it back” Stated Lucy, “That pictures mine”, I only said you could chose the website that it will be placed on for all to see, and don’t worry, I will respect the rules, John will make sure of that” Lucy continued.

Amber realised that indeed Lucy was correct with the terms that she had agreed to, she felt like she had been tricked.

“Is it time for the next round” asked Dani hoping it would reveal a bit more of some of her competition

“Isn’t it about time for one of you females to lose so we can finish the task that Mark set” asked Adam reminding everyone of the activity the first losing female must do. There was complete silence as the cards were drawn for what could be a very important round.

TO BE CONTINUED ……………

What will happen next?
Are there any more surprises in store?
Who will be the losing male and will Amber have to carry out her task

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for answers.

So photo 8 was in the woods – chosen by :

Collardblondie
bobob
iceman713
Stormwalker22
Reixonac
DEndrulat

PS- Thank you for all the kind mod messages

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Old 04-05-2011, 11:28 AM   #92
Rachie

THE ROUND OF TRUTH

What will happen next, find out here in part 69 / 154 of Strip Poker with a Twist.

Part 69 (154) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

There was complete silence as the cards were drawn for what could be a very important round.

When the group saw the first card that Amber slowly and teasingly revealed, they saw nothing more than a 2, how could this possibly be a winning hand. Amber then slowly revealed 3 more 2s making 4 of a kind an extremely strong hand. All the players realised there initial hopes had been shattered for this round, but what did the others have.

Amber - 4 OF A KIND (S - 2) (C - 2) (D - 2) (D - 2) (C - 4)
Laura - STRAIGHT (S - 10) (S - 9) (D - 8) (S - 7) (S - 6)

Adam - 3 OF A KIND (S - 3) (S - 3) (D - 3) (H - 4) (C - 5)
Brian- 3 OF A KIND (C - 5) (D - 5) (D - 5) (H - 9) (H - 7)

Sarah - 2 PAIRS (H - 9) (C - 9) (C - 8) (D - 8) (D - JACK)
Dani - 2 PAIRS (H - 3) (H - 3) (C - 2) (H - 2) (H - 6)

Mark - PAIR (S - KING) (C - KING) (D - QUEEN) (C - 10) (S - 6)
Lucy - PAIR (D - QUEEN) (C - QUEEN) (S - JACK) (D - 10) (C - 8)

David - HIGH CARD (D – ACE) (D - 9) (D - 8) (C - 7) (D - 5)
John - HIGH CARD (D - KING) (H - QUEEN) (H - JACK) (H - 10) (D - 4)

John realised that he had lost the round despite having a king high card which would have usually allowed him to finish in 8th or 9th. David also had a reasonable hand of an ace high which left him finishing in 9th place, he sank down, on his knees as he realised he would be forced to strip something. It wasn’t long before his socks caught his eye and the 5 letter word left his mouth (socks)

Amber felt like she only ever had the honour of removing these stinky things. She got down to work, quickly pulling David’s black ankle socks from his feet.

John was lucky despite losing the round, before the round he had 2 chips remaining which he handed over preventing him from having to lose any more clothing. He was now in an awkward position as he had no chips remaining and only 2 items of clothing, meaning if he lost the following round he would be butt naked. Several of the players realised this and started planning revenge after their first games activities where John was the lucky winning male.

All of the males at present were chip-less while all of the females had 1 chip remaining, this meant whoever lost the next round would be forced to remove another article of clothing, and if a male finished in 9th position the same task would be thrust upon him.

As the winner of the previous round Amber dealt the cards for round 21. Everyone seemed to be looking happy when they first glanced at the cards they’d been dealt. A few players discarded a few cards and there was a lot of chit chat among the players, which seemed strange as it could be a major round of the game.

All of the players just turned over there cards not bothering to pay too much attention looking at who had won the round or who had become the dreaded looser.

Laura - 4 OF A KIND (S - 3) (S - 3) (D - 3) (C - 3) (D - ACE)
John - FULL HOUSE (H - ACE) (C - ACE) (D - ACE) (C – 10 (S - 10)

Sarah - FLUSH (D - QUEEN) (D - JACK) (D - 10) (D - 8) (D - 5)
Adam - 3 OF A KIND (H - 8) (C - 8) (S - 8) (S - 9) (C - 6)

David - 3 OF A KIND (C - 6) (D - 6) (S - 6) (C - KING) (S - JACK)
Dani - 3 OF A KIND (D - 4) (C - 4) (S - 4) (D - KING) (C - QUEEN)

Brian - 2 PAIRS (S – ACE (C - ACE) (D - 9) (C - 9) (S - 3)
Lucy - 2 PAIRS (C - KING) (D - KING) (C - 7) (D - 7) (C - 3)

Mark - 2 PAIRS (C - 10) (D - 10) (D - 2) (H - 2) (D - 3)
Amber - PAIR (H - ACE) (S - ACE) (C - QUEEN) (S - 9) (C - 7)

“Hey…. Look at them results” called John quickly switching all the players’ attention to looking at their cards to see who the unlucky loser.

“How in the world has my high pair of aces lost the round” asked a puzzled Amber. “You dealt the cards” chuckled Mark glad of the results, and the possible hand job / blow job he could receive from his younger ½ sister. Dani looked at Mark seeing his happy face and anticipating the reason she decided to say “Is it good or bad news that you also have to strip something”

Mark glanced down at his cards never in the world thinking that 2 pairs would put him in the bottom 2. His black boxers began to stir and something started to pop up as he realised he was that 1 article of clothing closer to his dream.

As the winner of the round Laura had the opportunity to ask Mark which item he wanted to be removed, she began to think what she would do if he decided that he was uncomfortable in his Kelvin classic boxers.

Mark had only previously been stripped of his shoes and trousers and his choice was quite obvious “Socks please” he told Laura. Laura was already anticipating this was already on her hand and knees ready to partake in her task.

“While you’re down there, I think I have something which could do with a little attention” Mark said referring to his stiff cock. “You wish” said Laura whacking Marks boxer covered tool with her left hand as she removed Mark’s final sock

“Oww, you bitch” Mark shouted. “Well I gave it some attention just like you asked” said Laura cheekily. This was followed by a roar of laughter from the room at Marks painful expense.

“Right then, where do we start next” asked Laura

TO BE CONTINUED ……………

What will happen next?

Another round of Amber’s picture dare?
Mark can choose Ambers underwear? – What will he chose?

Will Mark be the first player naked, will Amber be tasked with giving him a blow job / hand shake?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for answers to these and much more.

BED HABITS

Old 04-08-2011, 12:06 PM   #93
Rachie

What will Amber’s picture dare reveal?
What clothing with Mark decide, that Amber must strip?

Thanks for all responses / replies these are ALWAYS much appreciated.

Part 70 (155) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

“Right then, where do we start next” asked Laura, referring to the fact Amber had lost the round and in doing so would be forced to partake in another of her punishment picture dares as well as lose another article of clothing.

There was a short pause before Laura said “I think we will give Mark a little more time to think about your clothing while we move onto the photos” “What numbers have we got left” butted in Mark who was often rude like this.

“Well Amber has already chosen numbers 2, 4, 7 and 8 and therefore numbers 1, 3, 5 and 6 are still remaining” The group all realised that the chance of Amber picking her nude photo was 1 in 4 and there was the same chance of her successfully guessing the photo correct.

“What number do you want this time” asked Laura followed by “and what do you think the photo will show” Amber had a tuff decision to make, she was thinking a certain number was her nude photo, however was she prepared to go with this choice now, or was it best to pick something else and reduce the odds. The problem that she faced was that if she guessed it was her nude photo and it wasn’t she felt like she would be obliged to guess something different next time, and with a greater chance of the dreaded picture being revealed.

Amber was now feeling like she had gone too far when taking the photos of herself last week, she had hoped that Sarah would just check the photos and it be all over, and therefore she had tried to show a little something extra.

Amber gave a big sigh before saying “I’ll chose number 5 and I believe this was taken in a dark tunnel at a play ground” she was unaware of which playground it was as she had only lived in the local community for a short time.

Laura slowly picked up card number 5 and looked at the photo of Amber. “Congratulations on taking such a great photo” Laura stated. Amber began to panic, was Laura staring at her dreaded nude photo or was she actually saying she was correct. “What does the photo show” asked Adam intrigued.

The response from Laura was rather teasing “well the photo’s got Amber WITHOUT any shoes …… socks ….. jacket …….. t - shirt”

Amber began to worry realising that it could not be several of the sexy photos including the one she wished it was if she was incorrect (in the church)

Laura continued “It looks as though Amber managed to guess the photo correct and it was in a dark tunnel, the strange thing is the expression on Amber’s face, she looks scared stiff”

“Don’t talk about stiff” pleaded Mark realising his cock was again getting hard thinking about all that Amber had done and was possibly about to do in the near future

“Can’t we see the photo then” pleaded Brian getting into the swing of the poker game. “Well the rules we agree (part 54) were that if Amber was correct the winner of the round would get to keep the photo but not reveal to anyone including the group without Amber’s permission” stated John who was again acting like the leader.

“Can we see, can we see!” pleaded a few of the males, acting like school children. “Maybe later depending on how nice you have all been” replied Amber hoping to bargain with the group and make them act extra nice to her.
“What if we do the opposite until you show us the photo” chuckled Mark hoping to get his revenge on his little sister. “Amber how are you feeling about your future tasks” asked Dani trying to calm the atmosphere in the room

Amber thought about the fact that Mark now had the opportunity to choose the article of clothing that she would remove. Amber replied “Well I’m a little nervous about what Mark will chose for me to strip, as I’m only sat in 2 articles of clothing (skirt and underwear).”Well you will be down to 1 item soon” Dani continued before saying “I was actually referring to the task at the end of the game”

“Owww fuck” swore Amber forgetting about her possible other task. “I wonder who the lucky male could be” sniggered Dani looking at what the different males were currently wearing

Adam: Trousers, underwear, hoodie, t-shirt and 0 chips
John: Jeans, underwear and 0 chips
Mark: underwear, t-shirt, hat and 0 chips
Brian = jeans, belt, underwear, t-shirt and 0 chips
David = Trousers, underwear, t shirt and 0 chips

At the present moment the loosing male was John who had 3 chips worth of clothes followed by Mark and David with 4. Adam and Brian where the leading males having 5 chip worth of clothing apiece

“Seeing as you will not show us that photo I think it is time to see some more now” spoke Adam happy with the way the poker game was going and the way he was playing.

“Which of the 2 remaining items of clothing will Amber be stripping?” asked Laura to a watching Mark. Laura was happy with removing any of these items, but Mark quickly chose “If I have to pick one, I would like you to remove Amber’s ……………”

TO BE CONTINUED ………………………….

Which will it be, Ambers Skirt or underwear?
What will happen next?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for answers

BED HABITS

Old 04-09-2011, 11:33 AM   #94
Rachie

Thank you for all the comments and apologies for the short number error in the last part (now been edited)

What will Mark decide?
Find out now

Please read and comment

As there have been multiple comments in the past 24 hours, here is the next part of Strip Poker with a Twist.

Part 71 (156) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

“If I have to pick one, I would like you to remove Amber’s short skirt said Mark sounding very excited at seeing his sister in only her underwear, whatever this may be was still remained a mystery.

It’s a pity Amber won the last round “Laura said” The group all looked baffled and was unaware of what Laura was meaning until Adam started to laugh “Only because you want to keep her clothes as a trophy”

There was a silent laugh from many players, thinking that indeed they would have been honoured to keep Amber’s skirt or whatever underwear she had on, that they were all eagerly waiting to see. “Hurry up” protested Mark, who was literally bursting to see his sister in only her underwear, he had previously been fortunate to see her underwear in the down stairs laundry basket, however now that Amber was a lot older she had become more careful and it was some years since his last opportunity had arose.

Laura slowly started to tease the denim like material down Ambers skinny pale, milk coloured legs. “O.M.G” shouted all the male players at the same time, as their dreams at last finally began to come true.

Sitting with her legs held high in the air was Amber she was topless and in only a tight skimpy thong that went deep into her little cute cracks. The thong looked to be see-through and was a black mesh material. The group all sat looking straight at Amber’s ass that was high in the air, as the skirt was being removed.

Name:  Ambers Thong.jpg
Views: 805
Size:  45.6 KB

“You look stunning” complimented Mark. The reply from Amber was “Is it the first time you have noticed” there was a few chuckles before Marks reply “I had noticed a long time ago, but it’s the first time I have had the opportunity to tell you as well as see you like this”

“I can tell something is happy to see your sister” said Dani referring to the ever growing cock in Marks tight boxers. This comment drew even more attention on Mark and only made his embarrassment and erection even larger.

“Can I just go for a close up” asked David who was in much need to see a female up close especially after he was the overall looser of their previous game and was denied certain privileges due to this.

“You will have to wait and see, good things come to those who wait” came the reply from John stamping his authority once again.

Amber lowered her legs slowly and sat legs crossed again on the carpet. “You said no covering up when something’s on display” protested Mark, hoping to have his sister sit spread eagled so he could admire her gorgeousness.

“As she is only sitting as she has been all night as well as still having some clothing on, all be it the tiniest piece of material imaginable, she is ok to sit like this at present”

“Amber you are turning me on so much like this, that I don’t know if I will be able to concentrate during the next couple of rounds and you may therefore be forced to give me a blow job I’m afraid” apologised Adam, who was rather looking forward to the possible privilege he would receive.

There was yet more laughter as some of the players felt the drink taking a little affect, however everyone was still quite sober.

“Well the loosing male player is John who currently has 3 chip worth of clothing so I think it’s going to be some time for us to find out who Ambers going to get the pleasure of feeling” said Laura relieved that she hadn’t any longer got to think of the possibility of sucking her brother (Adam) in front of the rest of the players.

“Do you want the good news if you lose again or the bad news” asked John to Amber. “What’s the bad news” asked Amber confused. Well the bad news if you lose the next round is that …………..

TO BE CONTINUED …………………..

What will the good news be?
What will the bad news be?

What do you think of Amber’s thong?

Please comment and more will quickly follow

PS - IMAGE IS NOT ACTUALLY AMBER, AND INSTEAD AN IMAGE SIMILAR TO THE ITEM SHE WAS WEARING.

BED HABITS

Old 04-09-2011, 03:26 PM   #95
Rachie

Ps dont usually do this (post other material not story parts) but answer to question is below

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnKim2020 View Post
I'm little confused. Why does Amber have to suck someone? Did I miss a chapter?
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....&postcount=909
PART 68

Lucy made a deal with Amber

THANKS FOR ALL COMMENTS - More will be soon

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

Old 04-10-2011, 12:31 PM   #96
Rachie

The good and bad news is broke to Amber, what will this be?

Thanks for all comments and new readers

Part 72 (157) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

“Well the bad news is, if you lose the next round it will be the last round of your photo dare and 2 of the pictures will never be shown to the room” stated John.

“Oww I can deal with that” sighed Amber feeling a little bit relieved “what’s the good news then” The good news is that you will be forced to take off that sexy black material and show us everything; you would not be out of the game as you will owe no chips. (0 chips / nude, but no chips to forfeit)

“Fuck!” swore Amber realising that John was indeed correct, how had everything gone so wrong as in the first 11 rounds she had managed to stay out of the bottom 2 on all occasions and in the last 11 rounds she had lost 3 rounds and finished 9th in a further 4.

“Well is it time to see if your wishes will come true” asked Sarah, hoping to role on to round 23. The cards were shuffled and dealt. Most of the players seemed to finish with a poor hand as so many of them were constantly admiring Amber who was parting her legs every now and again.

The overall results were as follows.

Amber - FULL HOUSE (H - ACE) (H - ACE) (C – ACE) (C - KING) (D - KING)
Lucy - PAIR (S - ACE) (C - ACE) (D - KING) (H - JACK) (C - 2)

Dani - PAIR (D - KING) (S - KING) (H - 9) (C - 7) (H - 2)
Laura - HIGH CARD (D - ACE) (H - KING) (S - JACK) (C - 6) (S - 2)

Sarah - HIGH CARD (D - QUEEN) (D - JACK) (S - 10) (S - 8) (C - 5)
David - HIGH CARD (D – QUEEN) (H-10) (D - 7) (S - 6) (S - 3)

Mark - HIGH CARD (C - JACK) (C - 10) (C - 9) (H - 8) (D - 2)
John - HIGH CARD (D - 10) (D - 9) (S - 7) (D - 6) (C - 4)

Brian - HIGH CARD (C - 9) (S – 8) (C - 7) (S - 5) (C - 3)
Adam - HIGH CARD (H - 7) (H - 6) (C - 5) (S - 4) (C - 2)

Amber was very happy with the extra power she had been given, the power that was between her legs; the resulting effect of this was that all the male players had crap hands of only a high card, resulted because of their poor attention.

Amber won the round and collected her extra chip saving her from embarrassment for that little bit longer. “Hey, Adam is good at predicting, look who’s finished last” Amber giggled now feeling a little better and getting used to all the males preying eyes watching her bare breasts and thong covered lady area.

“Yes, well done Adam, let’s hope your next prediction is that I’m going to win the game and get some revenge” muttered David. Adam realised despite hoping for a personal errand from Amber when the game had finished, for this to happen he would be forced to strip a few more items of clothing now, and look who the player was that would be stripping him.

“Adam, we need 2 chips off you, what clothing items will it be” insisted John. Adam had only previously been stripped of his shoes and socks and therefore there were still 4 items of clothing to choose from, (Jumper, long sleeve shirt, tracksuit bottom and underwear) he debated for a few seconds before saying in a happy voice “Amber I would be honoured if you would remove my jumper and shirt”

Amber dutifully removed the items before re-sitting on the red carpet looking to see who had finished in 9th position and if she was to have any more fun removing their items.

“Ow Brian what will the item be” asked Amber realising he was the other loser and had 0 chips remaining. “Belt” answered Brian.

“He he – he wants you to belt him one” sniggered Lucy, trying to act serious. Meanwhile the other players Knew what Brian was referring to and were initially hoping to see a bit more of Brian rather than him without a belt.

Amber tried as quick as she could to undo the belt and move onto the following round. It was starting to get late, but the game still had a fair way to go, and the most exciting parts were surely still to come.

Before round 24 took placed there was a bit of chit chat about all that the different players had managed to learn throughout the evening, as well as what they were hoping to happen next.

“Please settle down and be quiet” asked John, calling order to the room so that Amber was able to deal the cards once again. During the round there was a few wandering eyes and the result did not go the way some players were hoping. These were the cards that all the players held

TO BE CONTINUED …………….

Who is the winner / loser 9th place finisher?
What will the tasks activities be?

Please keep reading and comment for further updates

MOVING CLOSER TO PART 74/75 where people from getDare where involved …… More about that later

Thank you

PS got bad headache apologies if poorly written

BED HABITS

Old 04-12-2011, 10:51 AM   #97
Rachie

2 more rounds are played find out what happens below.
Thanks for all comments (always appreciated)

Part 73 (158) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

These were the cards that all the players revealed after round 24.

Round 24
Amber - THREE OF A KIND (H - ACE) (C - ACE) (D - ACE) (S - JACK) (C - KING)
John - 2 PAIR (C - ACE) (S - ACE) (C - QUEEN) (S - QUEEN) (D - JACK)

Sarah - PAIR (H - ACE) (S - ACE) (S - QUEEN) (C - 9) (S - 2)
Brian - PAIR (H - KING) (C - KING) (C - QUEEN) (S - 9) (D - 7)

David - PAIR (H - 7) (C - 7) (D - QUEEN) (S - 10) (C - 8)
Adam - HIGH CARD (D - ACE) (H - 6) (H - 5) (H - 4) (H - 3)

Dani - HIGH CARD (D - QUEEN) (D - 10) (D - 9) (S - 8) (D - 2)
Mark - HIGH CARD (C - 10) (H - 9) (D - 6) (D - 5) (H - 2)

Lucy - HIGH CARD (H - 8) (H - 7) (C - 6) (S - 4) (C - 3)
Laura - HIGH CARD (S - 7) (S - 6) (C - 4) (S -3) (C - 2)

Amber was the relieved winner for the second round in a row, this gave her 2 chips meaning if she lost the next round she wouldn’t have to strip her last remaining item (her thong).

Laura was the unlucky looser, hoping to get a flush, but not succeeding and resulting in a 7 high. She gave up the 2 chips she was holding preventing her from losing any clothing, she sat on the edge hoping she wouldn’t lose again. Lucy was in the same position from finishing in 9th position, before the round she had 1 chip remaining and sacrificed this because of the unfortunate round.

Other than the chips increasing / decreasing little happened during the round and it was soon time to progress to round 25.

Amber was the only person safe from possibly removing clothing and therefore the tension was ever building. The round results were

Round 25
Sarah - FOUR OF A KIND (S - 2) (D - 2) (C - 2) (C - 2) (C - 7)
Adam - FULL HOUSE (D - 6) (C - 6) (S - 6) (D - 7) (C - 7)

Laura - THREE OF A KIND (D - 9) (C - 9) (S - 9) (D - 3) (D - 2)
Amber - THREE OF A KIND (C - 8) (D - 8) (S - 8) (S - 3) (S - 2)

David - 2 PAIRS (S - ACE) (H - ACE) (H - QUEEN) (C - QUEEN) (H - 9)
John - 2 PAIRS (D - KING) (C - KING) (C - QUEEN) (D - QUEEN) (C - 6)

Mark - PAIR (S - ACE) (D - ACE) (C - JACK) (C - 10) (D - 5)
Brian PAIR (C - 4) (S - 4) (S - JACK) (D - 10) (C - 5)

Lucy - HIGH CARD (H - ACE) (H - KING) (H - JACK) (H - 10) (D - 8)
Dani - HIGH CARD (D - JACK) (D - 10) (C - 8) (C - 6) (H - 4)

As the cards were revealed Lucy eagerly watched to see what each of the players cards were, she quickly noticed that she had beaten Dani and was hoping someone else would have a low hand. She kept glaring at the cards hoping she had missed something.

“Lucy get ready to answer some truths” said Sarah, shattering all Lucy’s hopes. “First I think Dani is over dressed, what clothing do you want to have removed” Sarah said glaring at Dani who had only been stripped of her shoes and socks in previous rounds.

“My sexy t-shirt” answered Dani, trying to state her chosen item in such a sexy way that some of the other members sat open mouthed at her request / attitude.

Sarah who had only stripped her shoes and socks the same as Dani slowly and sneakily crawled over to the sexy lass and pulled the t-shirt off Dani’s head. “Can I also have your spare chip” Sarah asked taking the chip off Dani and putting in the banker’s pot.

“Wow.. this game is starting to hot up now” stated Mark while ogling over Dani’s bra covered breasts. “Your tit’s luck made for my tongue” he then stated, hardly realising what he had just said. “I think that your gob was made for my fist” was all Dani replied. This was followed by laughter from most of the room and Mark sat down and tried to stop staring at the breasts in front of him.

Both Dani Lucy and Laura had their bra on show to the room while Ambers breast were swinging freely. “Right now Lucy will we be honoured to view your breast or have you something else in store for us” asked Sarah with a wide grin on her face.

Lucy shyly sat on the red carpet thinking about her decision. After a short pause Lucy stuttered “remove my sk ski skirttt” (skirt) The room was surprised by how long it took Lucy to spit out the answer and could tell she was a little shy about her body.

Sarah decided she would be kind and moved over to Lucy quickly and as fast as a cheetah stripped Lucy’s skirt, pulling it down her legs and chucking it on the floor behind her where the rest of the clothing had been placed. There was a few shocked looks from the rest of the room as well as a few comments were made about how gorgeous / kinky / sexy, Lucy looked.

After the clothing from Dani and Lucy had been removed John said “Now as Lucy has been in the bottom 2 for the two previous rounds I think it’s time that Sarah and Amber had their chance to ask the truth questions”

There was a groan from Lucy as she realised that indeed John was correct and she knew what she must do. Turing around to Amber and looking at the floor she said nothing.

Amber felt a little guilty for how the game had panned out for Lucy and decided to tease her a little more. “If you can successfully give me the answer to this puzzle in less than 2 minutes, I will go easy with your question” Amber teased, drawing 12 dots on a piece of paper.

SQUARES NOT RETANGLES
Name:  SQUARES.jpg
Views: 807
Size:  22.1 KB

“And your first answer is final, are you ready” Amber said.

TO BE CONTINUED ……………………

Can you work out how many squares there are?
What will happen next?
What will the truth questions be?

Chapters 74/75 is where getDare viewers played a part in our Strip Poker game, find out how by reading the next exciting part of Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel

Please comment for more, as well as a private message when the next part is updated.

Thank You

BED HABITS

Old 04-13-2011, 11:05 AM   #98
Rachie

Viewers different answers

ANSWER = 5
Retrojim
ffgamer
Stormwalker22
CollardBlondie

= 4 people thought the answer was 5 = 16.66%

ANSWER = 9
owlart
pornghost
katebabe21
gnopple
daredevil2
12356416514a
amenablerebel
Master M93
Younggirl18
CBT slave
12356416514a
overlord

= 12 people thought the answer was 9 = 50%

ANSWER = 11
Teddy Dare
Rachel Fan
Kisunesoldier
xeldin
iceman713
henryzz
Rubik
tie-me-up

= 8 people thought the answer was 11 = 33.33%

BED HABITS

Old 04-13-2011, 11:05 AM   #99
Rachie

ANSWER

Name:  ANSWER TO SQUARES 11.jpg
Views: 791
Size:  38.8 KB

Please see here the answer to the puzzle = 11 and a quick diagram of how this can be done.

Hope everyone enjoyed the puzzle, took about 3 mins to design and work out and hopefully so many hours of fun for viewers

Thank you for all who took part

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

Old 04-13-2011, 11:05 AM   #100
Rachie

Thank you for everyone that has taken part in the short EASY puzzle. Hope you all enjoyed it.

What will Lucy’s answer be?
What will Lucy’s truth questions be?

Find out here in part 74 of Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel

Part 74 (159) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

“Is the answer 9” answered Lucy sounding confident. “That’s incorrect, the answer is actually 11” sniggered Amber drawing the 11 squares on the grid.

“My question for Lucy is, who in the room do you most want to see naked, give reasons for your choice and how far sexually would you go with them if you are asked”

There was a shocked look on Lucy’s face as she had never expected any question like this to be brought up. Her face went bright red as she stated to say “Well I would like to see any of the females naked” she said blushing as she neared the end of the sentence

There was a lot of puzzled looks as no one was expecting this answer to be given. “What is the reason you would like to see us naked” asked Amber reminding Lucy of the second part of her question.

“Well I have seen several males naked and unfortunately I have never seen a female strip in a sexy way and I am curious to see how it is done” Lucy said still leaving some doubts in the groups minds as to what else Lucy was hoping to receive / see.

“Right what was the last part of the question” asked Lucy forgetting what Amber had mumbled. Amber repeated her question much intrigued at hearing Lucy’s answer. “Well I’m a little uncertain how far I would go with a female, I suppose it’s the same as a few of you have already said, and would depend who it was with and what they were willing to also do.”

“Are you a lesbian” asked David a little surprised at hearing Lucy’s answers to Ambers challenging question.

Lucy replied in a sharp harsh voice “Now I’m not answering that as it’s not your time to ask a question” followed by a silent giggle as she realised she was playing the players at their own game.

“But I can ask that” sniggered Sarah the winner of the round. There were a few laughs in the room as Sarah said this, before Sarah finally said “However I have a different question that I would like you to answer”

There was a few open mouthed as the players knew that Sarah had a plan of some sort and everyone was eager to know what the question would be.

After a short pause Sarah started her question “please list 8 limits or things that you would not LIKE to do” she took a deep breath before continuing “we know a few of the original players but not yours (Lucy) Brian’s, Marks or Ambers and I think it’s time for you to uncover some”

“My limits” asked Lucy puzzled at what Sarah was meaning. “Yes limits that you would NOT LIKE to do” repeated Sarah

It took Lucy quite a while to think of the 8 things as she was determined not to miss anything out. “In no particular order they would be

1) Pee / Poo
2) Piercings
3) Animals
4) Family
5) Public / Outdoors
6) Extreme Pain
7) Cum Swallowing
8) Cross Dressing

“Please don’t make me do them all” pleaded Lucy looking directly into the eyes of most of the players.

“Well I am not going to promise anything, as my question was worded, what would you not like to do“ Sarah giggled, planning possible future events. There was several plans that Sarah was thinking about, she as well as the other players know knew all that Lucy was afraid of doing as well as believing that she might be a lesbian knowing that she was looking forward to seeing the females strip naked.

“Now is it time for the next round” asked Sarah who was happily sitting with the most clothing still in tact. The current amount of clothing worn by each player was as follows:

MALES
David = 1st
Stripped 3 items, wearing 3 items with 0 chips remaining

Brian = 1st

Mark = 1st

John = 4th
Stripped 4 items, wearing 2 items with 0 chips remaining

Adam = 4th

FEMALES
Sarah 1st
Stripped 2 items, wearing 4 items with 2 chips remaining

Dani = 2nd

Laura = 2nd

Lucy = 4th

Amber = 5th
Stripped 5 items, wearing 1 items with 2 chips remaining

“Roll on round 26” said Sarah who was the player in the best shape – clothing wise as well as chips. The cards were shuffled and dealt to the individual players. There were a few shocked faces as the players looked at their different cards ………………..

TO BE CONTINUED ……………

Can anyone predict what will happen next?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for answers

BED HABITS

Old 04-15-2011, 12:08 PM   #101
Rachie

Thanks for all comments, here is part 75/160 (one of the longest so far) hope everyone enjoys and comments are always welcome.

Who is going to win round 26?

Part 75 (160) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

“Wow I’ve defiantly won this round” boasted Mark.

“Do you want to have a bet on that?” came a quick reply from Laura. All of the players seemed to be very excited with the cards they were drawn. A few players believed others must be bluffing however few signs of this were shown.

When it came to swapping the first cards, most of the players just swapped the one or two cards; instead of the 3 they were allowed.

Lucy seemed to look very happy with the cards that she had been drawn and was glad that she was not to be in the bottom two for a third round in a row resulting in a dare.

When the cards were revealed they looked different than what a few players expected this is what the players held.

RESULTS
Sarah – STRAIGHT FLUSH (H- 9) (H - 8) (H - 7) (H - 6) (H - 5)
Laura – 4 OF A KIND (D - 4) (S - 4) (C - 4) (H - 4) (S - 6)

Mark – 4 OF A KIND (S - 2) (H - 2) (C - 2) (D - 2) (D - 3)
Dani – FULL HOUSE (S - ACE) (D - ACE) (C - ACE) (D - KING) (C - KING)

Amber – STRAIGHT (H - 9) (C - 8) (D - 7) (D - 6) (S - 5)
Adam – 3 OF A KIND (D - QUEEN) (H - QUEEN) (S - QUEEN) (S - 8) (C - 6)

Brian – 2 PAIRS (S - KING) (C - KING) (D - JACK) (C - JACK) (S - 9)
Lucy – 2 PAIRS (S - 3) (S - 3) (S - 2) (H - 2) (D - 4)

John – ? (H - ACE) (H - ACE) (H - QUEEN) (H - 10) (H - 8)
David – HIGH CARD (S - ACE) (S - 7) (S - 6) (S - 5) (S - 4)

“David you have lost” mentioned Sarah who was the winner of the round. “And look who else has had all the bad look” Sarah continued to say with a wide smile.

All of the players quickly glanced back down at the cards noticing who the player that had finished in 9th position was. “Ha ha, John your 9th with just a pair of aces” said Lucy very relieved that she wasn’t in his place.

“I think you are mistaken” said John grinning and revelling in the fact that he had the opportunity to break the news “Look closely” John finished. Lucy relooked at the cards and couldn’t see anyone else who had a worse hand that John. “What do you mean” Lucy finally said looking puzzled.

John rearranged his cards on the fluffy warm red carpet and it wasn’t long before Lucy noticed that indeed he had a Flush, therefore beating her 2 pairs. The result of this meant that Lucy finished in 9th position and had been in the bottom 2 for 3 consecutive rounds and would now receive a dare.

Sounding quite annoyed at everyone for having such good hands, Lucy asked “How can I be in the bottom 2 with this excellent hand” while waving her 2 pairs in the air.

“Hey it’s the luck of the cards” said Amber who was hoping that her luck had changed especially as she had now gained 2 extra chips in the last 4 rounds.

“Right where will we start” said Sarah who for the second round in a row had the opportunity, there was then a pause for what seemed to last forever until finally she said “I think I want to see a bit more of Lucy”

“What else do you want to see” asked a puzzled Lucy who was sitting in only her bra and underwear. There were then a few giggles as the males realised that they were about to either see their second set of breasts or possible first lady garden.

“Would you like to see what I have got down here” teased Lucy pointing down to her underwear covered juice box (cunt). The males in the room were basically panting as she said this and some of them were glad there was little restraining there man hoods tucked inside their own underwear.

“Well, you will just have to wait for that” teased Lucy a bit more before saying “If I have too chosen, I would like my bra to be removed”

“That can be arranged” said Sarah, moving slowly over to Lucy. Sniggering Sarah them asked “Please stand up”. Lucy complied with Sarah’s commands and thought that there was little else she could be ashamed off. She was made to face the group while Sarah moved behind her and unclipped the bright pink bra. Lucy’s tits pooped out like they were begging for freedom.

“They look to be about the same size as mine” said Sarah thinking about what she was possible going to do later. The bra dropped to the floor and as Lucy’s sexy breasts came out to play Sarah reached around and grasped hold of the right boob.

“Hey, no touching” said Dani remembering the rules the players had agreed to earlier that evening. Lucy had her eyes tightly closed and looked to be in a world of her own. “It doesn’t look like Lucy is complaining” said Sarah stopping her actions, and allowing Lucy to sit back down albeit with only 1 item of clothing in place and a single chip for safety.

“Right it’s your turn” said Sarah beckoning David towards her. David had got used to being embarrassed and stripped, after all he was the overall loser of the last game and his luck at present seemed to suggest he may keep this trend.

“What items, do you want me to remove” said Sarah, secretly hoping he would ask for his underwear and trousers, but very much doubting she could have that much luck.

David didn’t utter a word and instead just tugged on his t-shirt and trousers. Sarah quickly and quietly scrambled the remaining distance to David and started to tug on his t-shirt, within a few seconds it was off and David’s bare chest was visible for all to see. Sarah’s next task was his trousers and soon they were lying on the pile behind the players. “Well.. well don’t you look excited” sniggered Amber who was not used to seeing this many males in their current dress sense.

There were several giggles and them Sarah turned her attention back to Lucy and said “Is it time for the rest of your punishment”

TO BE CONTINUED ………………..

What will the rest of Lucy’s punishment be?

What else must Lucy do?

Stay tuned for the next epic part of Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel?

BED HABITS

Old 04-17-2011, 11:22 AM   #102
Rachie

T H E ..... V O T E

Thanks for all comments –

Here is a key chapter, - please read, enjoy and comment (comments are welcome for question after story) Thank You

(PS – In this part the time scale has been changed, as in actual fact this happened in 2 different games)

Part 76 (161) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

“Is it time for the rest of your punishment” said Sarah to a nervous Lucy. “What’s the dare going to be” was Lucy’s replied after what seemed like an eternity.

“We will get to the dare in a minute but first I want to admire your clothing and chose which I’m going to keep” Sarah said.

Lucy waited for Sarah’s next words, not until moments earlier had she realised about this part of her task that was mentioned earlier in the rules.

Sarah’s replied to what she wanted to keep by saying “I think I’m going to take that bright pink bra that looks so sexy, I’m going to treasure it for a long time to come, that’s unless you want to purchase it back for 2 chips meaning you will have to discard the little piece of material you have left”.

Lucy sat debating what to say and do, she couldn’t face losing her underwear, but this would more than likely happen anyway. If she didn’t purchase the bra back, people would surely be able to notice her erect nipples when walking home in the cool air later that evening. In the end Lucy decided to just give her bra to Sarah for good, after all what dares may she be given later, and what would these be like if she was totally naked.

Sarah rubbed her hands together taking the still warm bra from Lucy and giving it a quick sniff before placing it beside her. “Umm nice and warm and a sweat smell” she cackled

“Right now for your dare” said Sarah, about to reveal her plan.

“We are going to ask people to vote for a random number between 1 and 8 on a random website of my choice (www.getdare.com), each of the things you did not want to do (limits) is going to be labelled with a number. Depending on the results of the vote, you must waver the 2 most voted for limits for the rest of the game and any dares that have been given in it. I will also give you a dare depending on the results, do you understand” Sarah finished. (2 most voted for numbers = limits - can / will be dared later in the game)

There were a few chuckles from the room as everyone realised what the 8 limits Lucy had mentioned a few minutes earlier

Eg (NOT IN CORRECT NUMBER ORDER)
1) Pee / Poo
2) Piercings
3) Animals
4) Family
5) Public / Outdoors
6) Extreme Pain
7) Cum Swallowing
8) Cross Dressing

One of the group players posted on a public website for people to vote for any number 1 – 8 and they waited for the 30 minute agreed before the results would be revealed. Meanwhile Sarah wrote on 8 cards, the different limits / dislikes that Lucy had. These were then shuffled by John and laid face down on the table alongside Ambers photos. No-one knew what order the limits were in, while they were numbered 1-8, meaning the result would be exciting and totally random.

“What are we going to do while we wait for the results” asked John, looking and seeing that the number currently voted for were 6, 3, 3, 8, 5, 1 meaning whatever was under card number 3 was looking likely to be one of Lucy’s nightmares.

“I think we should have a short break and see what the time is then, we can always play another round, if we have got time” said Adam noticing that it had already been 12 minutes since the voting random numbers question had been posted.

The group all thought having a short break was a great idea and a few of the females wanted the toilet and quickly rushed off to the ladies room.

After quite a lot of happy chat it was soon time for the players to resettle on the carpet. “How long has it been” asked Sarah. Johns reply was, “We have got 3 minutes left, and at present it is very close with 4 numbers all tying on the same amount”

The 3 minutes soon passed and John declared that the 2 winning numbers were …………………….

TO BE CONTINUED ……………………..

Can you predict what numbers will be the most popular?

What will happen next?

What will Sarah be able to dare Lucy?

H E L P
R E Q U I R E D

Please vote for one of Lucy’s limits - For later in story (current ones have been decided by viewers / taken place in our games / written)

(Reason may be disclosed later in the story)

PLEASE STATE NUMBER --- AND WHAT THE LIMIT IS

BED HABITS

Old 04-18-2011, 03:17 PM   #103
Rachie

Below is what you would like to see a certain player forfeit in my next game (if opportunity arises) Thank you for voting. Nice to see that so many people like different things

(NO RELATION TO STORY AT CURRENT POINT ---- MAY BE IN MUCH LATER ROUNDS)

Pee / Poo
Kisunesoldier

Piercings
Bee9
Greatcornbow
Master M93

Animals
Stormwalker22

Family
Katebabe21

Public Outdoors
Owlart
Gddd
ffgamer
Rachie Fan
12356416514a
gnopple
emmah100
subindy69

Extreme Pain
Davestrippoker
Xrider
Mysterious Girl

Cum Swallowing
Ghyt
Daath
Amenablerebel
CBT Slave
TigerJosh
retrojim

FIND OUT WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED - PEOPLE LAST MONTH VOTED FOR SHORTLY
THANK YOU
Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

Old 04-18-2011, 03:26 PM   #104
Rachie

Find out what Lucy will not be doing below?

PS – all of this sequence of events happened on approx 28th February – 7th March. With how people actually voted on getDare (The other question asked in the last part is for an idea have planned in our upcoming game)

Part 77 (162) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

The 3 minutes soon passed and John declared that the 2 winning numbers were numbers 5 and 7. The 10 players all gathered around the table waiting for Sarah to reveal what the lucky result would be.

Full results for how people voted were:
CHECK OUT POST 712 FOR HOW VIEWERS MYSTERIOUSLY VOTED
(I SAID THERE WAS ANOTHER REASON FOR VOTING LAST MONTH LOL)

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....&postcount=712

Sarah turned over the first card, “Animals” is under card number 1, so you will not be doing anything with them. Lucy felt relieved at knowing this, but knew she would be doing something and they were all her limits, so none were going to be good. She debated on which she wanted, as some were a little better than others.

“Number 2, that again you will not be doing is: Family” said Sarah. All players were hoping for different results and hoping Lucy would be given dares again in the near future for them to take advantage of this surely rare activity.

“Number 3 that again you will not be doing is: Public / Outdoor” Lucy was happy at this as she was terrified of some of the things this would enable the group to pick.

Number 4 that again you will not be doing is anything involving pee / poo.

“Right we have 4 options left, 2 of them you will have to waver / possible do and 2 of them you are luckily not going to have to worry about” said John. The four different limits still in play are:

Cum Swallowing
Extreme Pain
Piercings
Cross Dressing

“Which of these are you hoping for” David asked Lucy. “Well the best one would defiantly be cross-dressing as it won’t be in public, the other 3 are all bad, probably having my ears pierced wouldn’t be too bad though” Lucy continued.

“So you would like to see Cum Swallowing and Extreme Pain next as these you fear the most” commented David, just as Sarah slowly turned card number 6 over to reveal the words CUM SWALLOWING in big capital letters.

“Well it looks like you’re in luck at the present and you won’t be swallowing my cum or anyone else’s” sounded a disappointed Mark. I wonder if your luck will hold for the final card, continued Mark.

“Well there is a 1 in 3 (33%) change of any card being revealed” Brian said sounding pleased with himself for working out the figures in his head.

“WAIT” shouted John, just as Sarah had her hand on the card. “I would like to make a slight change to the rules if the majority is happy with it” rushed John. “What would you like to alter” replied several members. “I think that whenever you lose a round after you have been stripped naked you must do a dare from the winner of the round, if your are 9th and this happens you just answer a truth, this will be an extra little forfeit for anyone that has lost the game and been stripped naked”

“Well i agree with this rule change, as it will keep the game interesting” said David who was currently loosing the game having stripped all but 1 item of clothing,

“Can I have a show of hands, who if FOR this new proposed rule” asked John, 5 hands quickly rose, followed by another 2 slowly behind as they realised they had been outvoted anyway and didn’t want to seem the odd ones out. All but Lucy wanted this rule, for obvious reasons however John’s next words were “PASSED”

Sarah them resumed and had a peak at the last card, not revealing it to the group, “Are you sure you want to find out what is written on this card” she eventually sniggered.

“Just tell me what the damn card is” Lucy bellowed. Sarah replied “so your that desperate to be given your dare” Sarah then slowly revealed the last card that Lucy would not have to worry about, on this card was ……………..

TO BE CONTINUED ……………..

What was on the last card?

What would Lucy’s dare be?

Find out in the next exciting part of Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel.

PS – all votes for the previous part question are still open – close next Sunday evening – just before our next scheduled Strip Poker game. (Idea I have planned)

BED HABITS

Old 04-19-2011, 02:32 PM   #105
Rachie

Apologies for the Language in this part

Find out what Lucy will be giving up? In more ways than one (lol)

What will her dare be?

Read part 78 / 163 here for answers to these questions and many more

Part 78 (163) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Sarah then slowly revealed the last card that Lucy would not have to worry about, on this card was written Cross Dressing. “SHITTTT” screamed Lucy who was wishing for any other card but this.

“Well it looks like extreme pain and the possibility of being pierced are the two things that you will have to worry about tonight” said Laura thinking about what she could dare Lucy if the opportunity arose.

“So Sarah you now have the opportunity to dare Lucy using the extra 2 of Lucy’s limits” chuckled John, wishing for the game to continue. Sarah thought for a few seconds, smiling she came up with a cunning plan.

“Right your dare will be revealed this weekend, you will be blindfolded and do exactly what I say on Saturday. You will just have 1 task which will be revealed to you then” said Sarah, keeping her plan a secret, from all but her daring mind.

“How do we know you won’t just make up your plan later this week” asked Mark who was wishing Sarah to reveal more of her plan.

“Well I will secretly write Lucy’s dare on a piece of paper and place it inside a signed envelope. This will then be sealed and handed to John for future proof, if ok with everyone”, continued Sarah still keeping the suspense from the room.

The group agreed to this and before Sarah began to write the dare she had a quick question to ask “There is nothing to say I have got to use any of the limits that Lucy has had to forfeit is there. I’m just a little stuck on how they can be incorporated, but have got a dare planned, if it’s ok”

“That’s ok” came a relief reply from Lucy followed by a huge breath of fresh air. Sarah swiftly began to write what Lucy would be doing this weekend on the paper. She signed the letter as well as the envelope that was handed to her by John. Then came the screech of the sellotape and several pieces were suck over Sarah’s signature and sealing the envelope. She would be able to easily tell if John or anyone else had tried to take a sneak peak at the letter

“Well looks like you are lucky for now” said David referring to the fact that Lucy had not been required to do a dare at the present time. “Now I wonder what round 27 will reveal” said Sarah while collecting the cards and shuffling them. The results for this round was the following

Laura –3 OF A KIND (S - ACE) (H - ACE) (C - ACE) (D - QUEEN) (S - 10)
Brian – 2 PAIR (C - KING) (S - KING) (H - JACK) (C - JACK) (D - 10)

Adam – PAIR (S - QUEEN) (D - QUEEN) (S - ACE) (D - KING) ()
David – PAIR (S - 10) (D - 10) (C - 7) (D - 6) (S - 2)

John – PAIR (S - 4) (H - 4) (C - KING) (D - JACK) (D - 2)
Amber – PAIR (S - 3) (C - 3) (C - ACE) (S - JACK) (C - 2)

Dani – PAIR (S - 2) (C - 2) (H - ACE) (D - 9) (D - 8)
Mark – HIGH CARD (C - 10) (C - 9) (C - 7) (C - 6) (D - 5)

Lucy – HIGH CARD (H - 9) (S - 8) (C - 6) (C - 5) (H - 3)
Sarah – HIGH CARD (H - 8) (S - 7) (S - 6) (C - 5) (H - 3)

Sarah was disappointed to finish last and gave the 2 chips up that she had excellently won in the 2 previous rounds, however she was nowhere near as annoyed as Lucy who had finished in 9th position for the 4th round in a row and would receive another dare.

“I FUCKING DON’T BELIEVE IT” Lucy swore at the room, losing her temper for the first time. “Calm down dear, it’s only a commercial” laughed Brian referring to the E-sure advert. There came a lot of laughter and Lucy seemed to calm down until John said “What item of Lucy’s clothing would you like to keep”

Lucy had totally forgotten about this and was hoping she would get off lightly. All Lucy was wearing was her sexy underwear, she was aware that she was going to be walking home braless as Sarah had claimed this as her prize, what else would she be losing.

“I think I would like to keep that t-shirt” said Laura knowing very well what this would be forcing Lucy to do. “You fucking bitch” cried Lucy feeling she was starting to lose control of the game and no longer liking it as much as 5 rounds earlier.

Laura took hold of the Lucy’s t-shirt that was on the floor behind her followed by ………………..

TO BE CONTINUED ………………..

What happened next?

What will Lucy’s dare be at the weekend?

What will Lucy’s dare be now?

How is Lucy going to react?

Will she be brave enough to walk home topless?

BED HABITS

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass, birthday, bondage, dares, dildo, master, messy, mistress, photos, pictures, plug, poker, porn, pussy, sequel, sex, sex toys, sisters, slave, strip, truths, twins, twist, video