Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-22-2015, 10:11 PM   #1021
jman182
getDare Sweetheart

Do five jumping jacks while naked in the stall. with the door open. Exercise is good for you

Limits: Permanent, family, friends, pain, cbt

Accepting Dares Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77514

exposed at the mercy for all: www.emlalock.com/#/r/2tnev

Album: https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=16793
jman182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 04:19 PM   #1022
Liberty13

You must insert 6 marshmallows in a public bathroom and get into a diaper.

You must hold it for 30mins, if you cannot you must get changed in a different public toilet.

Please can my dare involve buying diapers as I have none in at the moment and need to purchase some.

Punishments:: Anal, Public, punishments Humiliation, Wetting without diaper...

Limits: Family, Blood, Pain, Scat, Eating.

21/He/His/Gay

My Fetlife: https://fetlife.com/users/5870382
My Kik: 4eyesj
Liberty13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 10:56 AM   #1023
mikey3120
getDare Sweetheart

Go to a public restroom. Go to the first stall and take one piece of clothing off, now you have to leave that clothing on the ground an move to the next stall. Repeat this until there is no more stalls or you are naked. Now wait in the last stall until someone comes in. Once they leave you can get your clothes if they are still there

Anyone can Kik me for a dick pic.

Please make me a loser in all threads.

kik: mikey3120

If you can guess the last number of my cell phone number, I will give you full controll of my GD account
mikey3120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 11:31 AM   #1024
Corwin13
Account Banned

Get naked, go doggy with head towards toilet bowl, showing off your ass, make sure your door is unlocked wait there for 10 minutes something may or may not happen

Likes: Sissification, Public, Cum, Toys, Anal, Piss, Light Scat, Cock-Sucking, Humiliation, Bondage, Dress up, Diapers, Using Mom/Sisters Underwear

Limits: Blood, Permanent, Exposed socially, pics

I'm trying to work on my lazy writing therefore if you spot a spelling mistake in any of my posts please send me a punishment !

PM Dares - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75918
Corwin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 02:36 PM   #1025
Corwin13
Account Banned

Dont let this thread die

Likes: Sissification, Public, Cum, Toys, Anal, Piss, Light Scat, Cock-Sucking, Humiliation, Bondage, Dress up, Diapers, Using Mom/Sisters Underwear

I'm trying to work on my lazy writing therefore if you spot a spelling mistake in any of my posts please send me a punishment !

Old 09-27-2015, 05:23 PM   #1026
Frayne

The next time you use a public bathroom do your business anywhere but the toilet.

M/21/Bi

Likes: Wedgies, Wetting (peeing), Anal, Masturbation, Ice Play, Edging, Toilet Denial, Pain, BDSM, Submission, Oral (Getting Or Giving)...

Dislikes: Cross dressing, Public...

Limits: Family, Permanent, Friends....
Frayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 11:39 PM   #1027
Catboy

Wearing only a jockstrap leave the stall door open and sit on the toiletseat with your ass facing the door. Wait there for fifteen minutes.
Catboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 06:57 PM   #1028
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

take a girl into the unisex bathroom and let her watch you pee
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 07:47 PM   #1029
skunkboi223

The next time you use a public restroom, you must be naked. Leave your clothes on the floor so that they are visible if someone is next to the stall. Make sure it is unlocked. Be on your knees, cock hard, and mouth open for 5 minutes. Than you can do whatever you need to do, get dressed, and leave. Make sure to not flush.

I just want to be in a locked stall and lick everything in there as possible while naked. Nasty is REALLY good Especially if it smells as well. Please be harsh. I will do naked or fully clothed.

Also, no scat or pictures/videos. Thank you.

Likes: Humiliation, Degredation, Spit/Saliva, fingering, some cbt, being controlled, panties, messy, cum play/control/denial, being teased, golden shower (as long as I get cleaned right afterwards)

Limits: Outdoors, illegal, family/friends finding out, getting caught, blackmail, scat, blood, permanent, anything that involves my face being seen by people on here.

Last edited by skunkboi223; 09-28-2015 at 10:34 PM.
skunkboi223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 06:37 AM   #1030
skunkboi223

A quick bump to keep the thread alive.

Likes: Humiliation, Degredation, Spit/Saliva, fingering, some cbt, being controlled, panties, messy, cum play/control/denial, being teased, golden shower (as long as I get cleaned right afterwards)

Limits: Outdoors, illegal, family/friends finding out, getting caught, blackmail, scat, blood, permanent, anything that involves my face being seen by people on here.
Old 10-01-2015, 10:01 AM   #1031
Jaberw0ckee

Strip naked and sit on the toilet, leave the door unlocked for 30 minutes.

Limits.Public Anything illegal Spanking Poo Family Financial blackmail Social suicide

Like. Girlie panties Hidden public Piercings Anal Cams

Dislikes Bondage Humiliation Long dares Full cross dressing Blackmail

[COLOR="cyan"]PM me "PANTIES" and will go out in public with panties and make sure someone sees.[/COLOUR]

PM me "PIC" and I must take a pic of your description to be uploaded on Kinktalk for 1 year
Jaberw0ckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 11:24 AM   #1032
jkhvbdz

Roll a dice. Multiply that number by 5 and that is the number of minutes you must stand in an unlocked stall with a pair of panties hanging from your ass
Limits: Messy, permanent, illegal, scat, pics/videos

PM Dares http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=23681
jkhvbdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 11:58 AM   #1033
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

Next time you go to a public bathroom bring something with you to bind your cock and balls. you have to strip naked and as soon as you are naked on the stall door. then sit down facing the door and bind your cock and balls. then you have to edge 5 times. after the 5th edge you can cum. if you cum before then you have to rub your cum on your face then clean off your dick in the sink. then you can unbind yourself and get dressed.

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 12:18 PM   #1034
Corwin13
Account Banned

Go into the restroom and write slut inside on a piece of toilet paper the leave it on the floor outside a stall. Go into the stall but don't lock the door. Strip completely and wait 5 minutes. Then you can get dressed and leave. It's a risk dare, nothing may happen. But it could be interesting.

Old 10-01-2015, 03:56 PM   #1035
skunkboi223

Go into a stall, strip completely naked, except for your socks. Now, take your underwear and place them on a sink. Wait there for 30 minutes before getting dressed. The only difference is that now you must grab your underwear (if they are still there) and place them in a front pocket where they are still visible to others looking at you as you pass by.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, person above, public, restroom