Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-08-2009, 02:37 AM   #1006
dareslave1990
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
go to the store (in panties) and ask a female employee if they can help you find some nice underwear for you. limits in sig
I shall do this.
You must wear a full girls outfit yo a large shopping centre until 10 ppl ask you a question
dareslave1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:35 AM   #1007
ark_nekko

Send a message via AIM to ark_nekko Send a message via MSN to ark_nekko Send a message via Yahoo to ark_nekko

Quote:
Originally Posted by dareslave1990 View Post
I shall do this.
You must wear a full girls outfit yo a large shopping centre until 10 ppl ask you a question
thats not how this thread works bro. u dare the person above you

DISLIKES- family, poo, pee, cum, messy extreme pain, permanent, wedgies.
i own panties, bra's, bikini's, heels, fish nets, mini skirts,tight girly jeans, tutu's, make-up of all kinds, butt plug, dildo, wigs, tons of makeup
Check out my YouTube channel "alexcutie49"
my instigram is alexcutiecd
ark_nekko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:21 PM   #1008
dareslave1990
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ark_nekko View Post
thats not how this thread works bro. u dare the person above you
No, thats the person above, the i shall do this was for the quoted dare
dareslave1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:19 PM   #1009
ark_nekko

Send a message via AIM to ark_nekko Send a message via MSN to ark_nekko Send a message via Yahoo to ark_nekko

put your ipod/mp3 player on. everytime a song ends, you have to add on a piece of girls clothes. start out with just a bra and panties. for the first song that is played, you have to stuff the bra. not to much, just a little. the second song, stuff it some more. and the third song, it has to be stuffed to the max. after that for each song played, you have to add on the tightest girl jeans you own. then a girly shirt. and then heels. the last song, you have to change from the tight tight girl jeans, to a short skirt, and leggings. b-cuz its cold outside.
after you have survived this, you may cum

i did this, omg it is sooo much fun!

DISLIKES- family, poo, pee, cum, messy extreme pain, permanent, wedgies.
i own panties, bra's, bikini's, heels, fish nets, mini skirts,tight girly jeans, tutu's, make-up of all kinds, butt plug, dildo, wigs, tons of makeup
Check out my YouTube channel "alexcutie49"
my instigram is alexcutiecd
ark_nekko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 03:14 PM   #1010
hunter
getDare Sweetheart

get a maids oufit put it in your bag or what ever ,, go to a hotel checkin get your room and from 10 pm to 10 am your must waer this but from 10:30pm to 1am your must be hogtied on the floor of the room =D x
hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 07:59 PM   #1011
Canker1

Your dare. Dress as slutty as you can. Include makeup. Take a picture and post it as your phone's background. Keep it like this for a week. Make sure at least 1 person borrows your phone during this week.
Canker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:47 AM   #1012
welshdresser
Distinguished Member

Get together 6 dick shaped objects, arranging them from small to large. The largest should be something that will be difficult to fit in your ass! One somewhere in the middle should be an ice lolly.

Dress up in a slutty girlie outfit. Put some lipstick on.

Roll a dice. Your number corresponds to the dildo shaped object you have "chosen".... 6 being the largest. Kneel in front of a mirror and give it a blow job. Deep throat it as far as you can go. Do this for 5 minutes.

Roll again. This corresponds once again to your dildo shaped object. If it is the number you already have in your mouth, then roll again - with the biggest one of the two going in your ass.

Roll again. Multiply the number by 3. That new total is the number of minutes you must kneel on the floor, with dildo up your ass and one in your mouth. Make sure you can rock back and forth to push on the dildo. After your time is up, take the one out your mouth and wank yourself off onto it (still on your knees and still got one up your bum). After youve cum, lick all the cum off the dildo BEFORE you are allowed to get off your knees and clean up.

:S Dislikes: Durations longer than 3 hours (other than chastity), public humiliation, public crossdressing, scat in mouth

Limits: messy, social suicide, illegal, scat eating

Try giving someone a dare you think they might secretly like :-), they might return the favour
welshdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 01:19 PM   #1013
mrspas4

ok..... get 15 golf ballsand lube them up and pop them in ur butt... then enema urself...(it feels so good).... then get a thong and bra and put it in a hooked wegie.. then get skinny jeans and a tight girl shirt and high heels...

then let the water and golf balls out of ur butt in ur jeans....leave the skinny jeans onand get ur dildo... then give it a bj ... then wack off on it then take off the skinny jeans and jamm it up ur butt... is this one better... i like any thing

Last edited by mrspas4; 12-18-2009 at 02:21 PM.
mrspas4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:24 AM   #1014
gurly-guy

Send a message via MSN to gurly-guy
Thumbs up

Dress up as a girl as much as posible and the drive throuh a drive through eg pub or fast food if u don't have a car you have to go in
bikini,bras,thongs tube tops ,make up, other stuff as well
gurly-guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:44 PM   #1015
primo the beast

get ur most "dress up" find of dress and put ur maked up on and act like u r walking down a runway with ur highest heels if u have, if not stand on ur toes

i have jeans, shorts, skirts, dresses, girl shirts, but no make up or shoes(i also have a lot of stuff cause i have a sister)

if there is a girl that reads this and does gymnastics then pm me because there are some things i would like to know that could be used for dares for that and if you need insentive then you can give me any gymnastics/x dressing related dare
primo the beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:47 PM   #1016
dan1mal

next time you sleep you will wear a skirt, and a girly shirt. When you wake up you must wear a thong the rest of te day
dan1mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:49 PM   #1017
primo the beast

hey sorry i forgot to put this is there, but i have no thongs, and i will say this next time, but im not doing anything while i sleep, cause everyone else in my house wakes up b4 me. so can u give me a dif one?
and for urs we kinda need to know what u have and wat ur limits r

if there is a girl that reads this and does gymnastics then pm me because there are some things i would like to know that could be used for dares for that and if you need insentive then you can give me any gymnastics/x dressing related dare
primo the beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:56 PM   #1018
dan1mal

ok then: wear a skirt and the smallest pair of underwear you can find for one day, each time you hear a christmas song on the radio wear another girly item (if ur fully clothed then do whatever else you can do be more girly e.g. filling your bra or puting something up your ass w/e)

My likes are:x dressing (duh)/bondage/semi public/humiliation/small pain
my limits are: pee/poo/hard pain/really public/friends
dan1mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:37 PM   #1019
musicandart777

Tie and gag yourself to the toilet wearing any amount of girls clothes(bra and panties minimum) for anywhere between 10-30 minutes
musicandart777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 03:11 PM   #1020
gurly-guy

Send a message via MSN to gurly-guy

Put on a bekini and high heels and do a mirror check dance and giggle in fornt of the mirror ......
For my dare I takeing off the no public And putting it as a like so have fun...
bikini,bras,thongs tube tops ,make up, other stuff as well
gurly-guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk