Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 04-11-2014, 11:05 AM   #1006
Sam1991

Are you still making tasks, Frosty? If so I'll love one...

My English writing skills aren't great so I don't think I'll do the essay!

22/m/uk

Likes: Orgasm Control/Denial, Edging, Light Cbt, Cuckolding, Teasing
Dislikes: Spanking, Medium CBT, Toothpaste, No Touching, Cum Eating, Ice, Holding Edges
Limits: Anal, Scat, Messy, Public, Family

Teased and Denied by Girls!

Edge Counter: 3600/5707 Held for: 0/0 seconds
Sam1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 11:06 AM   #1007
owneed

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty View Post
A simple yet boring and monotonous one for you.

Get some paper and a black and blue pen, write the following line, swapping colour each letter:

"Thank you for allowing me to write these lines in order to reduce my edges, it is very kind of you and I appreciate it very much!"

75 times.

And no loophole of writing all the black letters first and then the blue. Do them as you know I intend.

Every twenty lines, spank each ass cheek hard 30 times and put an ice cube in your butt.

Once finished, recheck the lines. Any mistakes cause you a further 5 lines for EACH mistake. So if you did three mistakes, you'd have a further 15 lines.

Once you finish these set of lines (if you have any) recheck. Any mistakes add a further two lines for EACH mistake. Once finished, recheck the lines. Any mistakes costs you a further one line for each mistake. And thereafter each mistake costs you an extra line until you write them with no mistakes.

During the mistaken lines, the rules of spanks and ice cube still stands.

If you complete the task successfully you can remove 300 edges. Depending how well your report is will determine if I remove any more.

Enjoy.
WHO THE HELL CAN COMMIT A MISTAKE WHEN YOU ARE WRITING LITTER BY LITTER.

well Miss Frosty, I have done this task,

as you know, I work 12 hours per day, so I had to do that task while at work, once I read about this task, I put the ice tray in the freezer and the next day when I was coming home, I bought two pens, black and blue :S

and I started writing the lines, and it was sooooo boreing, I kept squirming trying to find the perfect way to swap between the pens, there is now fucking way, and the line is soooooo long, It took me the whole day to finish all the lines, but the tricky part was spanking my ass while at work,...

so now, for who don't know, I work at a place where you serve customers, and I work alone, I have some place who is hidden but anyone can hear if there is spanking happening in that place

once I finished the first 20 lines, I went to the hidden place in my work, and I inserted the ice cube in my but, and it was freeezing, and after time, every thing felt weird even my balls felt the cold, and when I was about to spank my ass, I heard someone coming in, I quickly pulled my trousers and get out to serve them, while my asshole is freezing, and when I finished I went back to my spanking but at the 20th smack of the first ass cheek I heard another foot steeps coming in, and I pulled my trousers up again, of course I started the spanking allover again, but this time no one came in, and I went back to my lines.

after finishing the second 20 line, I went again to the hidden place, but nothing really happened this time, I inserted the cube, jjjeeezz, and spanked the shit out of my poor ass, then again to my lines.

finished the third set of lines, and went to put the ice cube, and then to the spanking, I lowered my trousers and boxers, and with the first smack landing on my ass, I heard someone calling from outside, , I quickly pulled my trousers again, and went back out, with red face, and I was sweating like crazy, I kept wondering what if he figured out what I was doing definitely he heard the smack, but I don't know if he figured what was that, then after he left, I closed the doors of my work place with the lock "no interruption this time", beat the shit out of my ass again, then came back, and opened the doors and back to the lines.

after I finished, my hands were aching, my poor ass was sore, my asshole is numb, and I have that feeling you got, when you have been punished, I rechecked the lines, but thank god everything looks okay....no Errors, no more suffering

so, I beg you Miss frosty, I have tons of edges to do, and no body knows how many denials I will be getting, please Miss Frosty take away some of My edges, I know I am late in my report, but please forgive, I hope you would like my report I am truly at your mercy, I don't want to fail you or fail the other girls or fail myself, so it would be so generous of you if you took away some of my suffering please, I know my suffering amuses you but I know you have a big heart as well, so I am kneeling at your feet, begging you please help me.
owneed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 11:44 AM   #1008
Court

Probably going to regret this. I'm in.

My Likes & Limits'

Looking for a casual master or mistress. Please PM me and we'll chat if you're interested.

Family Inheritance [WIP Story]

I love feet & dicks
Court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 11:54 AM   #1009
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam1991 View Post
Are you still making tasks, Frosty? If so I'll love one...

My English writing skills aren't great so I don't think I'll do the essay!
I am indeed, will think of a new one for you shortly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by owneed View Post
WHO THE HELL CAN COMMIT A MISTAKE WHEN YOU ARE WRITING LITTER BY LITTER.

well Miss Frosty, I have done this task,

as you know, I work 12 hours per day, so I had to do that task while at work, once I read about this task, I put the ice tray in the freezer and the next day when I was coming home, I bought two pens, black and blue :S

and I started writing the lines, and it was sooooo boreing, I kept squirming trying to find the perfect way to swap between the pens, there is now fucking way, and the line is soooooo long, It took me the whole day to finish all the lines, but the tricky part was spanking my ass while at work,...

so now, for who don't know, I work at a place where you serve customers, and I work alone, I have some place who is hidden but anyone can hear if there is spanking happening in that place

once I finished the first 20 lines, I went to the hidden place in my work, and I inserted the ice cube in my but, and it was freeezing, and after time, every thing felt weird even my balls felt the cold, and when I was about to spank my ass, I heard someone coming in, I quickly pulled my trousers and get out to serve them, while my asshole is freezing, and when I finished I went back to my spanking but at the 20th smack of the first ass cheek I heard another foot steeps coming in, and I pulled my trousers up again, of course I started the spanking allover again, but this time no one came in, and I went back to my lines.

after finishing the second 20 line, I went again to the hidden place, but nothing really happened this time, I inserted the cube, jjjeeezz, and spanked the shit out of my poor ass, then again to my lines.

finished the third set of lines, and went to put the ice cube, and then to the spanking, I lowered my trousers and boxers, and with the first smack landing on my ass, I heard someone calling from outside, , I quickly pulled my trousers again, and went back out, with red face, and I was sweating like crazy, I kept wondering what if he figured out what I was doing definitely he heard the smack, but I don't know if he figured what was that, then after he left, I closed the doors of my work place with the lock "no interruption this time", beat the shit out of my ass again, then came back, and opened the doors and back to the lines.

after I finished, my hands were aching, my poor ass was sore, my asshole is numb, and I have that feeling you got, when you have been punished, I rechecked the lines, but thank god everything looks okay....no Errors, no more suffering

so, I beg you Miss frosty, I have tons of edges to do, and no body knows how many denials I will be getting, please Miss Frosty take away some of My edges, I know I am late in my report, but please forgive, I hope you would like my report I am truly at your mercy, I don't want to fail you or fail the other girls or fail myself, so it would be so generous of you if you took away some of my suffering please, I know my suffering amuses you but I know you have a big heart as well, so I am kneeling at your feet, begging you please help me.

Hahahaha. It just so amuses me to make you suffer.

But in all honesty, you did a great job, and this was the most difficult of the tasks that I have given out so far seeing as I used all of your dislikes. I'm pleased with your report and the detail in it, you remembered that I like long detailed reports and that makes me happy.

Because of how difficult this task was for you personally and how well you completed it and how well the report is you can remove 50% of you current edges.

You're welcome.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 11:57 AM   #1010
owneed

Quote:
I am indeed, will think of a new one for you shortly!

Hahahaha. It just so amuses me to make you suffer.

But in all honesty, you did a great job, and this was the most difficult of the tasks that I have given out so far seeing as I used all of your dislikes. I'm pleased with your report and the detail in it, you remembered that I like long detailed reports and that makes me happy.

because of how difficult this task was for you personally and how well you completed it, you can remove 50% of you current edges.

You're welcome.
WOAAAHHHHHHH, that is more than I ever dreamed of , thank you thank you thank you soooooooo muchhhhhh my lovely frosty
Old 04-11-2014, 12:10 PM   #1011
owneed

I had 1038 edges but thanks to the Mighty queen Frosty, I have 519 now thank you all,
Old 04-11-2014, 12:40 PM   #1012
Sam1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by suanhay View Post
Ok, let's start with iConnorFX. Welcome to the thread. I'll start you off with 50.

Now for the rest of you guys:

If you have more than 150 edges remaining, you can remove 20% of your edges if you write a post explaining how much you love edging and being denied by the girls here. Only good quality posts will get the reduction.

Anyone with less than 150 can add 25
Before I joined getdare I always loved edging and denying myself for small amounts of time. Being horny improves my attitude and happiness in my day to day life.

After joining this thread the first time, I instantly loved it. I no longer came when it got a bit difficult and this made it far more intense and rewarding. We may all beg to cum constantly but deep down we love being denied, we love edging and making the wonderful girls in this thread happy makes the experience even better.

So, thank you Miss CJLM, Perkygirlie, Mikochan, Frosty, Kitty, Suanhay and all others for making this thread what it is!

22/m/uk

Likes: Orgasm Control/Denial, Edging, Light Cbt, Cuckolding, Teasing
Dislikes: Spanking, Medium CBT, Toothpaste, No Touching, Cum Eating, Ice, Holding Edges
Limits: Anal, Scat, Messy, Public, Family

Teased and Denied by Girls!

Edge Counter: 3600/5707 Held for: 0/0 seconds
Sam1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 02:53 PM   #1013
owneed

Quote:
Ok, let's start with iConnorFX. Welcome to the thread. I'll start you off with 50.

If you have more than 150 edges remaining, you can remove 20% of your edges if you write a post explaining how much you love edging and being denied by the girls here. Only good quality posts will get the reduction.

I don't think there will be reports that will be as good as the ones you gave, but I'll try my best,

to be honest I only love orgasm control, though I hate being teased and denied, hate it, hate it, hate it. and the girls here are devils in the way they think.

however when I see how much they are amused by my suffering I can't help but grin, and when a girl become amused because of seeing me squirm, I got so excited, , and like it,

I sooooo love my orgasms, you have no idea how denying me drives me crazy, I am addicted, I don't remember if I've ever had a wet dream, I am always emptying myself day by day, and edging that much drives me crazy, my brain wouldn't work the way it used to, my balls hurt, my dick become sore, and still I would do that for your amusement.

and so I am here because for the girls amusement and joyness, and I shall not leave tell they are satisfied, though I am sure they wont be that harsh on me and they will let me cum someday love you all,

Last edited by owneed; 04-11-2014 at 02:57 PM.
Old 04-11-2014, 02:59 PM   #1014
Cgarrett13

Just got done doing some edging leaking almost all the time dam I am a mess
800 done 50 to go
Going to take a little break then try to get the rest done
Cgarrett13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 03:39 PM   #1015
Cruton
Distinguished Member

Quote:

My Love of Edging and Tease and Denial

In actuality what I love is women being down right mean, cruel, and for lack of a better term "bitchy" towards me. In addition I love being dominated, controlled, bossed around and abused by superior women.

Over the years of exploring and living out these desires, I have come to find that one method that incorporates most of these factors is Tease and Denial. Hence, the birth of this thread.

There is something so incredible about having a woman dictate when you get to cum. Especially after you have spent years cumming whenever you wanted. To give that control to another is a high like none other.

To have a woman decide and control how horny you get. Then to give her the power over your orgasms. The control to say yes you may cum, or no not this time. The anticipation. The fantasy. The dreaming. There is no way to describe the mental anguish in trying to anticipate, is today my grand day of orgasmic relief or am I once again denied that most intimate of self-pleasure.

To know that on a whim, for a good reason, a bad reason, or no reason what-so-ever, a woman can stop me from cumming. Especially a woman I have never met and will never meet. That adds another layer of intrigue, power, self-control. It is the ultimate of Fem/Dom play. Because all other elements of the Fetish BDSM lifestyle/play can be incorporated. Just look at some of the tasks we are given to try to earn our orgasm: humiliation, pain, bondage, messy, writing. Any and every fetish can be catered to and added into this realm of play.

That is why I love T&D by girls so much. It is also why I hate it so much. This thread is my Frankenstein. It is the monster of my creation, which could very well be the death of me. I am only here because of Miss CJLM. It is the most addictive of drugs. It is a trap. It is the labyrinth It is one of the Herculean tasks. We become doomed to forever roll the rock up the hill.

I adore each and every woman who posts on this thread. I thank them and worship them, because none of you have to give your time and attention to us. Look how many men on GD are begging to be owned, controlled, dominated, and here is a thread were we can have that. I bow before you all and from my heart I thank you for playing with us and making this thread a success.

Given all of that, if I ever get out this place, I am running so fast the hounds won't be able to catch me.

forever in your debt,
Cruton

Happy little pet of Miss CJLM!

Hard limits: poo, children, family, animals, dead things, illegal, body modification, studded belts, toothpaste.

For information on the Elite Club of T&D by Girls thread click here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70240

edges done 770/edges to go 1849/denied 1
Cruton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 04:07 PM   #1016
Cruton
Distinguished Member

Quote:
A general task for everybody that wants to reduce their edges:

Write me a story between 500-1500 words. (I'll check!)

It can be about ANYTHING you want at all, your only goal is to keep my interest in it.

You'll be graded on how interesting and appealing it is to me, grammar, creativity, plot and theme, characters, story arc, twists and surprises etc.

Of course, your "Grade" determines the amount of edges you will lose.

A* =75% of your current edges will be removed.
A= 65% of your edges will be removed.
B=50% of your edges will be removed.
C= 25% of your edges will be removed.
D and below=You failed to keep my interest, add 100 edges.

P.S-Good luck to any that attempt this, I'm harsh when it comes to critique and it's difficult to hold my interest.
Here is your story Miss Frosty. I await your grade:

The Ice Princess

Her name was Frosty. Her family had a deep love and appreciation for the winter season and wanted to pay homage to it, by naming their favored daughter Frosty.

Frosty was born into a life of privilege. Being the only daughter of the King and Queen of the vast northern country, Frosty was provided with only the best. Her parents were wise and good rulers. They did not abuse their wealth or their status. They cared deeply for their kingdom and the people who resided therein. Frosty had a multitude of brothers, but she was the only daughter and the last of the line. Her parents were far too aged to have any more children. The fact that her mother survived the pregnancy and birth at her age, only added to the love that her parents felt for her. They saw her as a true gift of the gods to them and to the kingdom.

Even though Frosty was the favored child, she was not spoiled. Her parents were far too wise and cared too much for the kingdom to raise a child who could not carry on ruling in the manner they knew to be best. Frosty was challenged to grow in mind, body, and spirit. She was taught the value of hard work, strength, and compassion.

Frosty was born into a Matriarchal society, so even though she was the youngest of the royal line, being the only daughter meant that she would one day rule, when her parents were no longer able to do so.

In general the people loved and adored their little princess. At the yearly festivals they thrilled and took pride in watching her grow from infancy into a young woman.

As with any realm, not everyone was so pleased that Frosty was excelling. Unfortunately, Frosty’s eldest brother harbored a deep hatred and jealousy of Frosty. Until her birth, he would have become ruler of the land. Now he looked upon Frosty with hatred in his heart, holding her to blame for robbing him of the rule that would have one day been his.

Having the same parents, the eldest son was provided the same rearing as Frosty. Unfortunately, his brothers came so quickly, he did not get the individual attention that he may have needed. Or maybe it falls back into the old argument of Nurture vs. Nature. Maybe there was something in his nature that predisposed him to jealousy and hatred. Whatever the cause the course he walked was one of darkness. He had learned how to play the game of thrones. His smile could disarm a viper. His whit was a finely honed instrument and he used it all to his advantage.

If maybe Frosty had not been such a trusting soul, if maybe her heart had not been so quick to love and her nature so quick to seek out the good in others, then maybe she could have been better prepared to fend off the danger that awaited her.

But for now the seeds were sown and the dye had been cast. The wheels were already in motion, and events had taken on a momentum of their own. Frosty’s life would never be the same, and soon she would start the journey that would mold her into the Ice Princess.

Happy little pet of Miss CJLM!

Hard limits: poo, children, family, animals, dead things, illegal, body modification, studded belts, toothpaste.

For information on the Elite Club of T&D by Girls thread click here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70240

edges done 770/edges to go 1849/denied 1
Cruton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 04:27 PM   #1017
Vodin30
getDare Devil

poor curton, so many edges. You had better hope that your story is a good one for frosty.

I am a baby and should be treated like one

Baby's Likes:
I am just starting my foray into ABDL, teach me.
Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, underage, social suicide. Permanent markings.

You are welcome to email me, PM, or KIK me

KIK: vodin11
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 05:19 PM   #1018
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruton View Post
Here is your story Miss Frosty. I await your grade:

The Ice Princess

Her name was Frosty. Her family had a deep love and appreciation for the winter season and wanted to pay homage to it, by naming their favored daughter Frosty.

Frosty was born into a life of privilege. Being the only daughter of the King and Queen of the vast northern country, Frosty was provided with only the best. Her parents were wise and good rulers. They did not abuse their wealth or their status. They cared deeply for their kingdom and the people who resided therein. Frosty had a multitude of brothers, but she was the only daughter and the last of the line. Her parents were far too aged to have any more children. The fact that her mother survived the pregnancy and birth at her age, only added to the love that her parents felt for her. They saw her as a true gift of the gods to them and to the kingdom.

Even though Frosty was the favored child, she was not spoiled. Her parents were far too wise and cared too much for the kingdom to raise a child who could not carry on ruling in the manner they knew to be best. Frosty was challenged to grow in mind, body, and spirit. She was taught the value of hard work, strength, and compassion.

Frosty was born into a Matriarchal society, so even though she was the youngest of the royal line, being the only daughter meant that she would one day rule, when her parents were no longer able to do so.

In general the people loved and adored their little princess. At the yearly festivals they thrilled and took pride in watching her grow from infancy into a young woman.

As with any realm, not everyone was so pleased that Frosty was excelling. Unfortunately, Frosty’s eldest brother harbored a deep hatred and jealousy of Frosty. Until her birth, he would have become ruler of the land. Now he looked upon Frosty with hatred in his heart, holding her to blame for robbing him of the rule that would have one day been his.

Having the same parents, the eldest son was provided the same rearing as Frosty. Unfortunately, his brothers came so quickly, he did not get the individual attention that he may have needed. Or maybe it falls back into the old argument of Nurture vs. Nature. Maybe there was something in his nature that predisposed him to jealousy and hatred. Whatever the cause the course he walked was one of darkness. He had learned how to play the game of thrones. His smile could disarm a viper. His whit was a finely honed instrument and he used it all to his advantage.

If maybe Frosty had not been such a trusting soul, if maybe her heart had not been so quick to love and her nature so quick to seek out the good in others, then maybe she could have been better prepared to fend off the danger that awaited her.

But for now the seeds were sown and the dye had been cast. The wheels were already in motion, and events had taken on a momentum of their own. Frosty’s life would never be the same, and soon she would start the journey that would mold her into the Ice Princess.
Points for: Perfect grammar, interesting twist that leaves me wanting more, bonus points for the reference of a song of ice and fire/GoT, and a start that easily got me hooked.

Lost points for: Lack of scenery and only just making the word count.

Final grade: C

Get a rule from me here.

Old 04-11-2014, 07:15 PM   #1019
Cgarrett13

All edges done on 24 hour rest
850 done 0 to go
Cgarrett13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 07:17 PM   #1020
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgarrett13 View Post
All edges done on 24 hour rest
850 done 0 to go
Denied.

Have 100 from me.
Get a rule from me here.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, denial, edges, masturbation control, tease