Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-28-2023, 09:35 AM   #9976
Erinyes
getDare Sweetheart

For the next fortnight, you must drop your pants to your ankles every time you pee. You can use a stall if you're too chicken to do this at a urinal, but you can't lock the door.

20s/Non-binary (with a Cunt)/Collared sub

Limits: Public, Face Photos, Videos, Voice, Piss, Scat, Messy, Friends and Family, Bodywriting, Info Exposure

Likes: Wedgies, Pain, Humiliation, Cuntbusting, Clothed Showers, Boots, Nipple Play, Denial, Being Topless

Cannot Do: Ball Busting (No cock or balls), Swirlies (toilets here don't have enough water)
Erinyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2023, 02:49 PM   #9977
mattreferee1
getDare Sweetheart

The next 3 times your out in a public restroom you must kneel on the floor naked in cubicle for 5 minutes. Clothes to be folded and placed to your left

Likes - Humiliation, Spanking, CBT, Pain, Chance Dares, Being Controlled, Photos, outdoor dares, Streaking (at night), forced bi

Curious - anything else

Limits - Family or Friends, Permanent or Dangerous

my PM dares
mattreferee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2023, 03:53 PM   #9978
KEDA

Put down a trap and cover it with mud, then scatter a handful of mushrooms over the top of the mud. Blindfold yourself and get down on all fours naked and crawl around using only your nose and mouth to find the mushrooms and eat them. Once you think you have all the mushrooms you may remove the blindfold, if any remain you must remain mudding for 2 hours per remining mushrooms.
Likes:BDSM,Bondage,Piss Drink,Pain,Pet Play,Bladder Control,Feminization,Sissification,Spank,Punishmen t,Spit Play,Humiliation,Torture,Nipples Torture,Messy,Crossdresing,Anal,Oral,Buttplug,Ass to Mouth,Hiden Public

Dislike:Cum

Limits:Face,Shit,Ilegal,Blood,Diaper

Toys: Dildo, Chastity Cage, Collar, Ball Gag

KIK:KEDA_64

Send me dare on kik and i send you proof

SISSY
KEDA is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KEDA for this post:
Old 12-28-2023, 03:59 PM   #9979
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

On your next drive home pull over and moon the road for three minutes. You can choose a stretch of road that is not busy or very busy depending on how brave you feel.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2023, 07:18 PM   #9980
WedgieSissyVanessa
getDare Sweetheart

Give yourself a bra connection wedgie and wear a shirt that barely covers it for a day. This way you gotta be careful bending over 😉

Name- Vanessa
25/Sissy/US/5'7
Kik- wedgiesissyvanessa
Dick size- 2.5 inches

PANTY WEARING BITCH

I can’t say no to any female request

Pick my outfit for the day

Likes-Dislikes-Limits

Toys so far
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97192

CrossDressingClothes

Rules

PM Dares
WedgieSissyVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 09:37 AM   #9981
optic999000

The next ten times you masturbate :
Your pubes must be shaven.
You must write in big letters, "Sissy" on your stomach.
You must be wearing a panties.
Then rub yourself through your panties for one minute.
If you can cum under one minute ruin your orgasm and you can take off your panties and wash yourself.
If you can't cum under one minute no orgasm for you, keep your panties under your clothes for a day and you can't wash your stomach.
optic999000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 09:42 AM   #9982
Bunnygirl

Strip down and put on the brightest or most embarrassing panties you have. You have to press your butt against a window and give yourself the hardest wedgie you can. You have to hold it for at least 3 minutes, if you stop or look back at any point you have to spank yourself 50 times and start over from the beginning

Limits: Scat, eating or drinking anything, direct exposure, clamps/clothespins, nipple torture, anything too dangerous/life threatening, Sexual acts with another person, and pictures/videos.

PM/FavDares

Open for RP

Opened to be bullied

If I cannot reply message me on fetlife Bunnygirl1
Bunnygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bunnygirl for this post:
Old 12-29-2023, 11:19 PM   #9983
MessFanatic

Give yourself a hidden shoulder wedgie and go out. You have 2 options. You can either piss yourself while standing in public where people can see or you can just “accidentally” spill some water on your crotch while you finish your outside tasks. But if you take the 2nd option you must edge 3 times and ask me for permission before cumming again

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729

Astolfo cosplay punishment thread. PLEASE GIVE ME DARES AND PUNISHMENT https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...35#post5520235
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 08:51 AM   #9984
Sub_22

Place a few bananas on the floor and crush them with your feet. Now lick the mess you have made clean. And don't forget to put on your maid dress.

Likes: piss, spit, messy, nipple torture, wedgie, edging, humiliation
Dislikes: orgasm control, anal, spanking, pain, chastity, scat
Limits: face, friends/family, permanent, public, illegal, blood, eating scat
Sub_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 11:44 PM   #9985
Rd2506
getDare Sweetheart

Spend 2 hours as a pet, naked and on all fours, if you want eat or drink anything do it from a bowl on the floor without hands, if you want to go to the bathroom either go outside or go in the shower
BDSM Test
Limit: scat, pee, blood, permeant, social Sucide, public
Likes: Body writings, Humiliations, edging, JOI voyeurism, orgasm control, strip game and Exploring, bit of Pain,
Dislikes : messy ..
Rd2506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 11:57 PM   #9986
hornywave69143

Put on panties and normal clothes. Then go out in public pull yourself out of piss in the panties and get dressed again. Then you go for 30 minutes Walk

PM dares :
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96407

Telegram: @Wavywaves7
hornywave69143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 11:04 AM   #9987
MessFanatic

This seems good since you like to be a pet so much

Spend 2 hours as a pet, naked and on all fours, if you want eat or drink anything do it from a bowl on the floor without hands, if you want to go to the bathroom either go outside or go in the shower

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729

Astolfo cosplay punishment thread. PLEASE GIVE ME DARES AND PUNISHMENT https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...35#post5520235
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MessFanatic for this post:
Old 01-08-2024, 07:31 AM   #9988
kinkdail1

Put on your swimtrunk and crack a egg in it before giving you a wedgie. Repeat wih 4 eggs.

PM DARES

Full list of like and dislike and toy

The short version:
Limites: exposure, public, scat, anal, crossdressing.

Kik: kindail1
kinkdail1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 05:37 AM   #9989
HumiliationHarlot

Wait until you need to pee, then put on your spidersuit. Then handcuff your hands. If they are key ones throw your key outside an upstairs window to the ground outside, wait ten minutes then retrieve. If they are not wait 40 minutes before attempting to unlock.

Have background music of streams playing throughout.

Once you unlock you have the choice between peeing and chumming. Either pee immediately and be denied an orgasm for 7 days. Or cum but you must pee in your clothes.

Humiliation/degradation/cumplay/random tasks/crossdressing/messy/tease and denial/chastity/control.

Limits
Public/exposure/watersports/scat/excessive pain (anything that leaves marks for an extended period of time)

https://throne.com/humiliationharlot

http://bdsmtest.org/r/ZRvXrtD2
HumiliationHarlot is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to HumiliationHarlot for this post:
Old 01-11-2024, 06:00 AM   #9990
lancsandy

Drink 4 pints of water and don’t go to the toilet. Dress as a sissy and fuck your ass with the largest thing you have. Wear nickers.
When you feel the need to go you must go somewhere outside (ideally at least semi public) and wet yourself.

Once wet you can continue to fuck your ass and play with yourself until you cum.
Once cum you must sit for 5 mins for risk of being observed and to ponder what a degraded little sissy slut you have become
lancsandy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder control, cbt