Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-07-2023, 12:55 PM   #961
sissybill
Distinguished Member

go too any wooded area n get naked lay yu underware/pantys n pants n shirt on ground in front of yu n cum on each one of yur clothes then put them back on n make sure yu walk by people atleast 3
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2023, 02:51 PM   #962
mattreferee1
getDare Sweetheart

I think you should go on a nice, long drive, but after you get in the car you should strip and then look for a secluded place to park and cum, then drive home. You must be nude the entire drive though.

Likes - Humiliation, Spanking, CBT, Pain, Chance Dares, Being Controlled, Photos, outdoor dares, Streaking (at night), forced bi

Curious - anything else

Limits - Family or Friends, Permanent or Dangerous

my PM dares
mattreferee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2023, 03:51 PM   #963
KEDA

Tie some string around your balls and run it down your pants leg tying it to one of your boot laces. Now go for a long walk, maybe grab a coffee or something first, keep walking with your drink away from your home. You're not allowed to turn back to walk home until after you've finished your drink.
Likes:BDSM,Bondage,Piss Drink,Pain,Pet Play,Bladder Control,Feminization,Sissification,Spank,Punishmen t,Spit Play,Humiliation,Torture,Nipples Torture,Messy,Crossdresing,Anal,Oral,Buttplug,Ass to Mouth,Hiden Public

Dislike:Cum

Limits:Face,Shit,Ilegal,Blood,Diaper

Toys: Dildo, Chastity Cage, Collar, Ball Gag

KIK:KEDA_64

Send me dare on kik and i send you proof

SISSY
KEDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 09:17 AM   #964
Rb123

Gag yourself with a pair of used panties and go for a walk outside. You can cover your mouth with a mask if you want

Kik = R.b.1818

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

I'm open to trying new things that are not mentioned...

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Rb123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 02:38 PM   #965
rushedboy

cum onto a tree outside while nude
rushedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 07:17 PM   #966
germagrimes

get a shovel. dug a hole and strip off a piece of clothing to put inside it. cover it up and repeat until your nude. wait 5 minutes and dig the clothes out with your hands. no shovel.
---

something I can do at a public park please

My dare wardrobe!
www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97371

Likes: underwear, socks, wedgies, jockstrap/cup, clothing, degradation, light piss, bathroom stuff, punishment

dislikes/punishments: toothpaste, gags, chastity, some piss tasting, outdoor, hidden public, pain, long wedgies, hard to clean up, messy, long term

limits: edging/orgasms any photos/videos, crossressing, full public, shit, anything i feel uncomfortable with
germagrimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 09:07 PM   #967
germagrimes

just a quick bump

My dare wardrobe!
www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97371

Likes: underwear, socks, wedgies, jockstrap/cup, clothing, degradation, light piss, bathroom stuff, punishment

dislikes/punishments: toothpaste, gags, chastity, some piss tasting, outdoor, hidden public, pain, long wedgies, hard to clean up, messy, long term

limits: edging/orgasms any photos/videos, crossressing, full public, shit, anything i feel uncomfortable with
germagrimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 01:17 AM   #968
Gd206

I want you to go to the park and then find something you can give yourself a hanging wedgie on, I then want you to do the hanging wedgie, drop your pants to your ankles, and then flip your shirt over your head so you can’t see, and you can either set a timer for 15 minutes or you can count to 10 minutes in your head but if you forget the time or mess up you have to restart, or if that is too much I want you to swing on the swings and then when you really pick up the pace I want you to lose the pants, either keep them at your ankles or fully take them off and throw them, then you must swing in your underwear until the swing stops in its own, you can’t try to stop the swings

Kik:gd206
Likes: Hidden/semi public, humiliation, rules, long dares, accidental, bathroom (male only), sagging, light wedgies, pee, slight poop

Dislikes: slight messy, diapers (only 1 per dare)

Limits: EDGING, social suicide, body writing, crossdressing, Videos, Animals, very messy, face, online exposure, eating poop

PM Dares
Gd206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2024, 02:21 AM   #969
Gd206

Bumping the thread

Likes: Hidden/semi public, humiliation, rules, long dares, accidental, bathroom (male only), sagging, light wedgies, pee, slight poop

Limits: EDGING, social suicide, body writing, crossdressing, Videos, Animals, very messy, face, online exposure, eating poop

PM Dares
Old 04-09-2024, 09:47 PM   #970
Gd206

Going to bump again

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk